Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_left27%Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_left0%Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_left9%Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_left0%Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_left9%Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_left45%Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+14
Carson Clemens
Gadiel Halwe
YuiSinclair
Isi Snow
Chuck Wilder
Lissa Snow
Chepe Kojike
Cholena Nelson
Emma Stills
John "Rodeo" Wilder
Fred "Romeo" Wilder
Guadalupe Moreno
Celi Shiel
Mimi Shiel
18 posters

Mimi's Birthday Party

Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Mimi's Birthday Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Mimi's Birthday Party

Post  Mimi Shiel Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

"Really? They can? That'd be great!" Mimi absolutely loved the idea of Fred's mom and sister doing her hair! Not only because it'd be totally awesome to finally meet them, but because the pinkette just loved it when people played with her hair! It was always so fun, and really funny when they put up her hair in weird ways too. She and Celi did each others hair occasionally, but more often then not, the older sibling was just trying to fix Mimi's fluffy bedhead in the mornings before school.

But having Mrs. Wilder and Fred's little sister doing her hair would be perfect! Mimi had really wanted to braid the flowers she received from that nice red haired man into her hair, while making a pretty flower crown out of the ones she got from Fred and his family, but doing something like that was hard to do by herself. ~Thus the mad search for her sister~ So having them helping her out would save Mimi the trouble of trying to track down her sister and John, who were who knows where out there on the beach!

Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 pm

So if you want to scare away a pack of idiots, invite a Wilder over. ~

“Heeey! Damn it Chuck, you scared away our ball!” Lena exclaimed feigning a pout as Rogers and his friends ran off with the volleyball. Crossing her arms over her bikini cladded chest the redhead kicked up some sand throwing her own little pity party before turning back to her friends. “Well, I hope you have sufficient size balls to replace that one…” Lena’s snarky comment earned her a disapproving look from her smallish brunette attached to Chuck’s hip. Flashing Emma her pearly whites in an innocent smile Lena took her things from Chepe thanking him with a small kiss on the cheek.
    Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 am

"Sure they can. And it's no problem at all, they love doing that kind of thing." Fred grinned at Mimi and lead her over to where the ladies of his family were currently seated. His mother and younger sister were bound to love braiding flowers into Mimi's lush pink hair. Fred was sure she'd be their perfect victim-er, model.

As the two sophomores walked over to Elaine and Joanna Wilder, Fred held his hand out, motioning towards his classmate. "Mom, Joanna, this is Mimi. She goes to class with me at MVB and she loves the flowers she's gotten. It seems her sister is wandering around somewhere, but she can't find her. Do you think you two could help her braid these flowers into her hair?" Fred asked, smooth and cool as usual. And of course, he was right on the mark. Their faces lit up and his mother motioned for Mimi to sit down in front of her. "Come here, sweetie. We'll be happy to help you with your hair!" She exclaimed with a friendly smile.
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm

"Yay! Thank you so much!" Mimi happily skipped over to the two Wilder women, flowers in hands, and plopped down in front of Mrs. Wilder. She handed off the bouquet she wanted braided into her hair while eagerly setting to work making a flower crown from the ones she received from the Wilders. The pinkette was so happy that Fred's mom and sister were helping her, it'd be such a shame not to do something with such pretty flowers, and this was a great way to get to know them too! Mrs. Wilder and little Joanna just seemed so nice! No surprise since they were Fred's family.

"I just love the flowers you all gave me Mrs. Wilder! They're so pretty! And they smell amazing too! Did you grow these yourself? Do you know if they come in different colors? I bet my sister Celi would love these! I'm so glad you all could make it to the party! Fred's told me a lot about his family! You all seem so great! And nice too! Be the way, I'm talking too much am I?" Mimi happily prattled on and on in excitement, seemingly firing off one comment or question after another with no breaks. Celi had told her that when she got too excited she tended to talk a lot. Or as her sister had put it "You can talk so dang much a persons ears will fall off". But she couldn't help it! The pinkette absolutely adored getting to spend time with her friends and their families! And the bouquets she got were beautiful! The one she received from the nice red haired man was just so colorful with different flowers. And the ones she got from Fred and his family were so pretty! She loved how they matched her hair! Plus just getting something from her dear friend ~or a friend of a friend~ was amazing. Aside from Celi's gifts, these were the most heartfelt presents she ever got! So why wouldn't she be excited and happy and all that good stuff?

Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:29 am

"I'm glad you like the peonies, Mimi." Elaine chuckled lightly as she gently combed her fingers through the soft pink hair and separated it into three thick strands for braiding, "I did grow these in my garden out back behind our house, and yes, they do come in different colors. If you like, we'd love to have you come over to our house anytime you want. We can show you around the house, if you don't mind the mess, and then we can take a stroll through the garden. Since it's December, we've harvested what was left of our fruits and vegetables, but these peonies lasted for some reason. They were always my favorite flower."

"And don't worry, you don't talk too much at all." Elaine was already at work slowly braiding Mimi's long pink hair while little Joanna stuck flowers in expertly. "You're hair is soo pretty Mimi!" The little six year old said as she picked out just the right flowers to go in just the right spot, "I like how pink it is. Pink is my favorite color you know. Your hair is so fun to do! It's like putting flowers into my doll's hair, but better because you're like a big doll. All pretty with nice clothes and hair and stuff. Do you want to hold Mr. Fuzzums while you wait?" The girl with the curls brown pigtails asked, holding out her huge, soft brown stuffed bunny plushie.
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:57 am

"Wow! That's amazing! I can't grow anything at all, everything always turns this icky brown color after a while, I have no idea why though!" Actually, an "icky brown color" would be putting it mildly. The few times the Shiel sisters had tried to start some sort of garden, it usually ended in a disaster, almost as bad as Mimi's cooking fiasco! Not only had the younger pinkette set the kitchen on fire while trying to use the stove, she also flooded it at the same time! Her reply to anyone's query was that she had been trying to put the fire out, but the water wouldn't reach. So it was pretty safe to say that their gardens usually ended up looking more like graveyards.

"But wow! What colors do you grow? Are there any blue one? I love the color blue! Celi likes purple, which is also pretty, but blue has always been my favorite!" Mimi happily exclaimed, beaming even brighter as she held up her now finished flower crown of soft pink peonies. It was so cute! The young Shiel was glad she had decided to make a crown out of it, it was the perfect way to show off her beautiful gift!

The cheerful birthday girl was quickly brought out of her little inner victory dance though by Mrs. Wilder offer to visit, was she serious!? The pinkette sure hoped so! "Oh my gosh! That would be fantastic! Can I really come over?! Can Celi come too?! And no worries about a mess, my room looks like a natural disaster so it's all good!" Mimi said, laughing at herself while practically dancing in her seat with excitement. It was only because she knew it'd probably mess up Mrs. Wilder and Joanna's work, that she didn't actually do it.

"Aww! Thank you Joanna! I like having you and Mrs. Wilder playing with my hair, it's going to look so pretty when you're done!" The pinkette had to say she was really starting to like the little Wilder girl, she was just so adorable, Fred must love having such a cute little sister to play with! Mimi would have loved to take her home so they could play, she bet that Celi have liked that too. They could dress up in all sorts of frilly dresses, Mimi even had some mini-tiaras she made that would be perfect for the tiny Wilder princess! "And I would love to hold Mr. Fuzzums, Joanna! He's really soft and fuzzy too!" She gave the soft toy an extra sweet hug for emphasis. "I can see why he has such a great name! You know, I have a whole room of cuddly plushies that me and my sister made, since you're mom was nice enough to invite me over, would you like to come over some time and play with them? I bet they'd really really love it!"

Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:50 am

"Yes, we do have blue and purple peonies growing in the garden out back. But I'm afraid they'll be wilting once the frost and snow finally hits us." The older woman's voice held a little sigh at that, but winter wasn't very long on Rai Island, so she didn't mind it too much. In fact, she thought that a light dusting of powdery white snow all over the island was beautiful, and the way it glittered in the sunlight was nothing short of enchanting. She kept braiding Mimi's hair as Joanna placed the last of the flowers in the soft pink tresses.

The sudden, surprised excitement of receiving an invite to the Wilders house had Elaine smiling down at her, finishing the braid and tying the end for her. "Of course you and your sister can come over, hun. Our house is always open to our kids' friends. You both can come over anytime you like, no need to be shy." Mama Wilder told the pinkette, "Just be sure to let us know you're coming so we can make room for you at our dinner table."

Joanna was happy to hear that Mimi and her sister would be coming over to their house, but when the pinkette offered an invite to her plushie filled bedroom, her big blue eyes sparkled with delight. "Really? You want me to come over to play in your room? Mama, Mama! Can I go? CanIcanIcanIcanI?" She bounced around in excited anticipation as she waited for her mother's decision with baited breath. "I don't see why not. As long as you have one of your brothers go with you." Elaine answered. The little girl let out an enthusiastic whoop and danced around with glee.
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:30 pm

"Ooo~ I hope I get to see them before they wilt! I bet they're beautiful! And don't worry, we'll call if we come over! Celi always said its impolite to show up unexpectedly at someone house" The bubbly Shiel happy exclaimed, she couldn't wait to tell Celi that they were invited over to the Wilders house! They'd have so much fun! Maybe they'd even let her bring Nyanko with them? He just loved meeting new friends! And she bet Joanna would love hugging the extra plump kitty. He was just like a plushie!

Speaking of which, the little Wilder girl looked beyond happy that she was given the "ok" to come over to Mimi's house. The pinkette was happy too! It seemed like forever since she had gotten a chance to play with her lovable stuffed toys, and it was even better that she'd get to play with them with her new friend Joanna too! "Yay! That's great Joanna! You can come over whenever you want ok? Oh! And you can come over whenever you want too Fred! John too, since he and Celi are such good friends, the more the merrier after all! We'll have our own mini-party!"

Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:37 am

"You two can come on over to our house anytime at all." Elaine said with a warm smile. Mimi's happiness was rather contagious and the older woman couldn't help but feel a little excited herself that she would soon have more company to entertain. It was about time Fred actually had a girl come to the house so she could get to know her! And John too, for that matter! And it was even better that they were girls Joanna would like to be around as well.

Fred had been subtly scanning the beach for most of the conversation, while still paying to the ladies. The stage was set up, Al had decided to sit in on a later set since Chepe had shown up, and the beach now had so many people that it was hard to spot hardly anyone in the mass of people. Well, it wasn't as if he cared who was where, as long as they were where they needed to be when they needed to be there. And no one outside of his own family would be looking for his target anyway, so he might as well roll with it. Turning to Mimi, Fred offered her a hand up. "Are we going to go play volleyball now?"
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:46 am

"Yay! I can't wait to tell Celi, I bet she'll be so happy!" The pinkette excitedly cheered, she knew her sister would just love to visit her Wilder friend for a change. John was always the one that came to their house ~and usually only because of work too~ but getting to visit the Wilder's for a change would be so much better! She'd get to see Fred and play with little Joanna, and Celi would get to see John, and they'd both get to see all of their family ~who all seemed like a lot of fun if what Fred had told her was anything to go on, which it was~, and not to mention there would be food! How could it get any better than that?!

"Ooo~ I hope we can visit before Christmas!" Now that would be amazing! Mimi could bring gifts as thanks for the beautiful flowers and cheesecake she got. And she knew Celi would just loveto make the Wilder's something too! She lived for dressing people up! "That would be so cool~ I'll really have to mention that little idea to Celi! She love it!"

Before the happy birthday girl could dive any deeper into her little happy world of "When we visit the Wilders", Fred ~thankfully~ brought her back down to planet earth by reminding her that they still had a some volleyball to play! "Oh right! We better get going before the others start without us!" Mimi gratefully accepted Fred's helping hand up, smiling up at him in thanks, before turning around to give Joanna back her stuff bunny, only to swoop in and give the two Wilder women a big hug. "Thank you both so much for helping me with my hair! It looks fabulous!" She pulled back, playfully tosses her hair, and showing off the lovely flower display now twisted into her pink locks. She really did love having Fred's mom and little sister play with her hair, it was so nice! Mimi really hoped they could do it again sometime!
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 am

Having Emma's arms wrapped around him was, without a doubt, his favorite feeling in the world. It had been sheer luck that she just happened to be at the beach they'd gotten booked at, so the short-statured musician decided to take advantage of it. With a solid, powerful arm around her waist, Chuck watched as his former classmates fled down the beach. Huh. Would've thought they'd have more balls than to run like that - he'd thought they might make an excuse and leave - but he didn't particularly care what those guys did.

Turning back to his girfriend, he dragged a hand through his unruly hair and gave her his full attention. "Yeah, John said he needed the whole family for a birthday party because its going to be an all day gig. So I let Chepe know a while back and we're all going to rotate in and out. Most of my family's near the stage if you want to go see them. I know they'd love to see you." Chuck explained, jerking his thumb back towards the party, "If I'd realized you weren't going to be buried in the books, I'd have brought you myself."

And in response to Lena's question, he gave her a sly grin. "Well, my balls are a pretty sufficient size, but only Emma gets to play with them." The bassist was friendly, yet totally blunt, as usual, "But you know, there's a whole bunch of beach stuff over at the party. You ladies oughta come on over and enjoy yourselves while Chepe and I join the first set. I know my family loves the company, and there are a few people there that already want to play volleyball."
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Wed May 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Chepe stood there, listening to his friends chat, until a certain..chubby black and tan puppy, who was beginning to become leggy and only just starting to lose the chubby puppy fat began to bounce around his feet and knock into his friends, leaping and trying to lick him and lena before making a mad charge at Chuck, leaping into the air, performing a half twist that would have made a border collie jealous. Chepe chuckled at her...remembering the day his parents had given her to him pretty nearly 4 months ago. She had been a cute puppy, all chubby puppy fat and floppy ears and ungainly waddle. His sweet dog was slowly becoming more steady on her feet although at the moment her energy was much more like a freight train and she was now developing the aggressive, protective personality of a rottie. Angel was almost a perfect example of the breed, loyal, friendly, protective, and she fit her name perfectly. The only thing that was off about her was the one small white spot on the toes of her right foot, showing up starkly against the rich red brown of the fur there, making her unique. Her body was still round but was lengthening and slimming down to the partially starved look of a half grown dog, that all puppies eventually go through. Her excellent care however ensured that she always had the shining coat, which was evidence of the love and care she received at the hands of her owner. The puppy loved people, but always would be at her master's side, even at the softest whisper. Still..4 months later, nothing could send the puppy into a spasm of happiness like the private. whispered nickname..that no one knew.Little Guardian Angel

Chepe sometimes felt his parents' presence when his little dog was around, although she was, at 4 months, and nearly half her adult weight, she could no longer be classified as "small." She was growing rapidly and Chepe was now making a photo album of his puppy. there were many pics of her..the day he got her..with his parents holding her....and his most loved pic.....the tiny puppy in his arms with his mom and dad on either side of him, and their arms around him, smiling into the camera. his sister was sitting on the floor by them and the only sibling not present was Kevin, who always avoided him.

Chepe gave Lena's shoulders a quick squeeze, once he pulled his attention back to the present.  He knew he'd been different since losing his parents, and he knew he was still healing, however it was slowly....very slowly happening. he still cried often, but the permanent shroud of pain was slowly lifting....allowing him to have short periods of time where he felt normal again. He knew it was mostly in part to Lena, and his friends that he was able to smile at all.

Resting his free hand on Angel's soft black head as she relaxed and nuzzled in close to him, he said, in agreement with chuck that the girls should join them. He'd forgotten the party was an all day thing, but as chuck spoke it all came back. Chepe was thankful  he always kept his guitar bag with him.

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tesanee Kojike
    Tesanee Kojike

Post  Tesanee Kojike Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Tesanee was looking for her brother. She remembered the birthday party he had been supposed to go to at the beach, and that it was supposed to be an all day thing. She'd picked up her Turkish Angora Kitten, Airie from her brother's dorm room, and had dragged her new friend..that admittedly she had only met a few days ago. It had been like pulling teeth trying to get the shy brown haired girl out to have fun, but she assumed the birthday girl would be ok with her coming. after all, it was to be an all day thing and she couldn't be expected not to see her brother all day. Tes was usually pretty quiet but right now she was in a very good mood and felt a little more energetic than usual.

Catching sight of her brother's long black hair, and back, she cried "Come on Mehi!!!! Let's go, I want you to meet my brother." She tugged hard on the slightly older girl's hand, almost dragging her over to the small knot of people. How the heck could someone be this shy anyway?? She herself was not shy at all but she had also settled in rather quickly. "It looks like he's with his friends, but it's ok. hurry!" still pulling mehi behind her as the girl's face turned beet red..of course Tes didn't notice, she was too busy shouting over to her brother as her kitten lay draped around her neck like a scarf, as she watched the world go by..from her very bouncy perch. 

The kitten was used to it and dug her nails gently into the thin lilac colored t-shirt her young owner wore to keep herself from slipping. Airie blinked her eyes, the green one reflecting the sunlight slightly more than the blue eye. Tesanee and Mehi were making slow progress across the sand because mehi didn't want to approach so closely to so many people. She didn't recognize any of them at all and she was very nervous.

finally they arrived at the small group and Tes threw her arms around Chepe, the movement startling her poor kitten and making her dig her claws in deeper to keep from falling. "CHEPE!!!"

Last edited by Tesanee Kojike on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mehitahelle Thomas
    Mehitahelle Thomas

Post  Mehitahelle Thomas Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Mehi very unlike Tesanee, had chosen to wear a mint green bikini her sister had bought for her...seeing as it was the only bathing suit she owned and she would have chosen a different one had she had any others to choose from. To help hide skin she had paired it with a pair of soft white cotton shorts and a pair of beach sandals, and she had replaced her usual headband with one that was the same color as her bathing suit. 

She was being dragged along by Tes and she was already very nervous and embarrassed. What if she wasn't wanted here? what if no one wanted to talk to her? and if she was ignored?  She didn't recognize anyone in the group of people she was pulled over to, and to hide her discomfort, she directed her gaze to the ball of fur on her friend's shoulders. 

Mehi shyly shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she held her teddy bear close in a one armed hug. Yes...she even took Boo to the beach. She was never without him and she always could count on him to put her at ease. she blushed again, her soft brown eyes not meeting any of the people around. Looking away from the completely relaxed kitten, she buried her face in her bear's head, the sun lightened her hair and added a soft gold cast to the light brown, making individual strands shine almost blonde. As usual Mehi's hair was in loose, messy braids, and falling in her face. She hung back waiting for whatever was going to happen, to happen.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Lena and Chuck’s exchange had prompted the deepest blush to ever grace Emma’s face. Her relationship with the infamous Wilder had yet to reach that level, so when the conversation had taken an unexpected turn into sexually playful territory (which Emma was unfamiliar with) she couldn’t stop the embarrassing shades of red to blossom over her cheeks. It didn’t helped that fact that Emma was currently embracing Chuck -half  naked- his  tatted muscular chest pressed firmly against her own bare skin that hadn’t been covered by her full one piece bathing suit.  Plus Lena had been giving her a look that practically shouted in an immature childish voice… OOOOOOOOh I’m telling your brother!!!

“Y-Your…umm your entire family is here?” Emma was a stuttering mess as she quickly changed the conversation to a new subject. Her arms loosening their grip on Chuck as she averted her eyes in the direction he’d pointed earlier. Sure enough the wild curls of many Wilder boys could be seen setting up equipment for this birthday party they’d be preforming for. Emma would absolutely hate to allow a chance to see Chuck and his family preform slip through her fingers, and since Chepe would also be participating Lena would tagging along as well. Ultimately making it a little less awkward on the tiny brunette to join the crowd celebrating someone else birthday...though she was still wary about it. “I’d love to as long as you think it’d be okay for us to join? I wouldn’t want to tread on someone toes by just showing up at their birthday party uninvited.”
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm

It was very tempting to tease her small flushed friend as she tried to change the subject, but Chuck’s mentioning of a stash of beach stuff was far more enticing. “Hell yeah! I’m up for a game of Volleyball! Come on Ems I’m sure the more the merrier, right?” Lena didn’t quite care whose party it was, normally the redhead usually fit in well with any crowd and wouldn’t ever allow Emma feel unwelcomed or awkward…well not purposely.

Receiving a small squeeze from Chepe drew Lena’s attention away from the others - and had that not stolen it the shout that soon followed definitely would have done the trick. Lena turned in time to avoid getting caught in the sneak attack from Chepe’s hyper little sister as she threw her arms around her older brother. “Tess!? Oh hey Kiddo! You just pop up out nowhere, don’t you?” Lena asked a bit surprised to see the eleven year old out strolling along the beach without an adult. Though Tessanee apparently thought she was more than capably to roam the island alone, the idea had never sat well with Lena – even if she’d done the same when she was that age…however those were details Tess didn’t need to know about! She didn’t want anything to happen to Tess since she was the last of Chepe’s relatives that he had left. Plus Lena absolutely adored his little sister!  “You should have told us you wanted to come today. We would have picked you up! You shouldn’t be running around by yourself!” Lena reminded her in a responsible almost motherly voice that you’d least expect to come from her of all people.
    Tesanee Kojike
    Tesanee Kojike

Post  Tesanee Kojike Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm

giggling Tes said, "Oh it's ok,  I do this all the time Lena" She shot a look at her brother. "besides he knew I'd be here, I told him so." She pulled Airie off her shoulders, the kitten hanging limply in her arms. Pointing back at Mehi, she said "that's my friend mehitahelle" 

She grinned at the group of people around her, as she scuffed the toe of her sandal in the sand, sending angel into fits again as she tried to catch the sand that she was kicking up. Tes laughed as the puppy caught a mouthful of sand. The expression on Angel's face clearly said, What the hell was that? She sneezed and rolled her head on the sandy beach, trying to spit out the sand and coughing on the rough grains in her mouth.

Airie took one glance at the puppy she had been living with since she took up residence, not with her owner, but with Chepe and the terror of a dog that was that was currently spitting sand. The kitten loved playing with Angel but right then, as her purr evidenced, all she wanted was snuggled. Tesanee twisted one of her long black pigtails around her hand as she gently hugged the kitten
    Mehitahelle Thomas
    Mehitahelle Thomas

Post  Mehitahelle Thomas Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Mehi watched the puppy rolling in the sand-looking awfully uncomfortable with sand in her mouth and nose- she nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other, looking uncomfortable. Her friend hadn't told her there were going to be so many people here today...she was worried that there was a party, and parties when she didn't know anyone terrified the shy girl.

However she received a shock when she looked to her side and saw the family she had recently met-keith's family- and blushed remembering that day...and night

she wondered what they were doing, cause they looked really busy at the moment, almost as if they were setting something up. she averted her gaze, knowing full well that there was no way any of them would pick her out in a place like this. virtually no way they'd see her. never once realizing if she could see them they could see her She buried the toes of one sandalled foot in the soft sand, and then looking up from the sand Mehi noticed Chepe.

Recognizing him as one of her sister's friends-and someone she knew- she gave him a happy smile."Hi Chepe. Keylee said you moved out here." she bushed slightly. "It's nice to see you again" It was amazingly easy for her to relax in the presence of someone, not related to her, that she'd known for so long. she looked from tes to chepe...in surprise she said..."Is this your sister?? i didn't recognize her!"
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Now this was odd! The little timid brunette that accompanied Tes reminded Lena of someone, but she couldn't quite put her finger on whom . . . . . Oh well! Don't you hate when that happens?

Now back to the conversation at hand. Tessane's shy friend seemed to know Chepe already, but who was this Keylee she mentioned? Wasn't that one of the girl's that had followed Chepe out to the Island?  Though Lena hadn't had that opportunity to become acquainted with her boyfriend's 'oh so faithful friend' she thought it was more than coincidence that the girl's family moved out to the Island around same time Chepe decided to come back.

Brushing that thought away Lena grabbed ahold of Chepe's hand cutting into his conversation. "Well, what are we waiting around for!? Did you hear him? There is a stash of beach balls up there and some random person in need of birthday spankings!"  Leaning up on her tip toes she whispered the rest into his ear, "and you know how much I love to give away spankings!" With a naughty smirk on her lips Lena playfully squeezed his forearm -that was now smooshed against her breasts. Hell or high waters she was getting up to that party! Even if she had to drag her boyfriend along.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Chepe looked at the girl a few moments before recognizing her. "Mehitahelle? You really are growing up! I didn't think i'd see you around here!" he grinned, black hair falling into his eyes again. "I know I saw Keylee around on the beach a few times, but didn't know she brought you too. did you guys manage to get away from your sister?" he shook his head, surprised it seemed Keylee brought her whole family with her.

Lena grabbing his hand stole all his attention from the conversation, and he gave her a grin at her comment on the beach balls. A slight, almost imperceptible blush dusted his cheeks at her whispered comment, knowing all too well that she loved..and how much she loved to give spankings. Oh he knew that smirk she gave him...he saw so much trouble in that one gesture that he chuckled. He loved the energy she had, though sometimes he thought he sensed a bit of sadness in her as well, though she didn't seem to let it get her down. he returned her whisper, with a playful grin.."yes I know how much you do."

He wished he'd been there for her and he blamed himself in part for the fact that he wasn't. He didn't care that he really had no choice at 8 years old, he felt he should have fought harder.

Angel was still racing around on the sand, burying her face and getting sand up her nose and in her ears.
    When she squeezed his arm he tried not to react to the proximity that put him to her..being a very..public place, after all, he did however put his other arm around her in a tight hug, returning her playful squeeze. Sure, lets go" he smiled and looked behind him, not wanting to be rude, "we're heading on over, we'll see you all there!"

he grinned at mehi again. "it was great seeing you again, i'm sure you, Keylee and I will have time to catch up sometime..I hope you have fun today. " he put one hand on her shoulder. "it'll be ok Mehitahelle. Shyness won't last, you'll be as happy here as I always was..this island's always been my true home." he gave her a comforting pat before pulling his hand away. "soon you'll see how wonderful this place is and why I missed it so much!" Shaking his hair back out of his eyes, he made one final comment. "This is my home."

He whistled for Angel and the puppy came barreling down after him, passing him fast at a mad dash up the beach before flying back to them and settling in to walk beside him and Lena.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 am

And there goes Lena, making his girlfriend all shy on him again. Well, no matter. Emma was safe with him and his family and he'd make sure to show her a good time. Besides, he had been hoping to see the beautiful bookworm so he could take her in his arms and kiss her until she couldn't process any rational thought that didn't involve him. So what if this was a public place? It wasn't like he was going to do anything too sexual... not until Emma was ready and willing.

In the meantime, Chuck ran his thumb across her chin and tilted her face up to his. He gave her a gentle kiss, as there were a couple children amongst them. However, it wasn't a quick one. It was soft, slow and sensual, his warm lips tenderly exploring hers in a languid, easy way that was one hundred percent Chuck. When he finally pulled away, he smiled slowly and in a husky voice murmured low enough for only Emma to hear, "I'll be thinking of you the entire time I'm on stage. Perhaps I can get you to join me after tonight's gig?"

And to the two younger girls, he grinned in a friendly way. "C'mon ladies, my family loves company." Chuck said, motioning towards where they were setting up. Just then, he saw the kitty Tessanee was holding and reached out to pet it.
    Tesanee Kojike
    Tesanee Kojike

Post  Tesanee Kojike Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 am

Tesanee grinned.. "sure, I came to see you guys play anyway." She held out the fluffy kitten. "This is Airie..I'm sure you've seen her in your dorm. She can't live with me so she's with my brother." The kitten purred at Chuck and lazily flipped her tail, as she looked at him through her bright, odd colored eyes, the soft breeze blowing the gossamer soft fur gently. Airie stretched one paw out to chuck and gently batted his hand as he petted her, her purr getting louder, leaning into the touch trying to rub her soft cheek against his hand. "If you want to hold her you can" Tes said, offering her kitten to him.

Tes grabbed mehi's hand. "Come on!!! we're going to miss it all if we dont hurry!" Tesanee didn't believe in being shy, not when  there was so much to do! She dragged the shyer girl along behind her, not noticing the somewhat panicked look on her face as she saw exactly where they were going...straight toward the huge group of people!!! Tesanee however couldnt wait as she never missed a chance to see her brother play and Chepe's friends seemed nice anyway. She couldnt wait to get there...her brother was already effectively being dragged away by Lena and she shook her head smiling.
    Mehitahelle Thomas
    Mehitahelle Thomas

Post  Mehitahelle Thomas Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Mehi stuttered a reply nervously at the invitation issued by the curly haired boy, and her friend was holding the fluffy kitten out to introduce her to him, the kitten looking decidedly like a fluffy ragdoll with an engine, she could hear the purr from behind tes!

As her friend grabbed her hand, Mehi stumbled, being jerked almost off her feet as Tes took off..right toward the huge crowd of people...one of her biggest fears. Tesanee was not slowing down, forcing Mehi to stuff Boo safely into her beach bag on the run. How could Tes be so ready to jump right in accepting the invitation? maybe she could find a spot to hide in the crowd.

This had not been what Mehi had expected. She had been expecting a nice quiet time at the beach with ONLY her friend. She was nervous, being only half dressed right then, though everyone else on the beach was dressed similarly. But now apparently she was going to be thrown into the middle of a huge social gathering....a live band always drew a lot of people and she was incredibly unsure of herself. Maybe nobody would notice her. but did she really want that? Mehi was glad she'd worn the white shorts to cover up, but she wished she had brought a shirt to wear over the light green bikini top.
    Isi Snow
    Isi Snow

Post  Isi Snow Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:02 pm

Isi had been just wading in the water at the edge of the beach where the water just overlapped the sand, as she had been since she had left her sister. She'd been enjoying the cool water since they'd first arrived while waiting for the party to start. She had come at the request of Lissa, and the thought crossed her mind that she should go find her and wait with her. Isi exited the water. her feet beginning to dry instantly and walked across the sandy beach. , The soft yet scratchy sand was sticking between between her toes. She sped up a bit, her feet sinking deeply into the cool, damp grains.

Isi didn't pay attention to where she was going exactly, and soon found herself crossing the beach very near to the set up equipment and the group of people there. Not really knowing if anyone had seen her she gave a quick wave and a smile in the direction of the large number of people, as she adjusted her bikini top with her other hand and continued on her way. She took the opportunity as she passed to check out the progress being made on the set up and picking out a few certain people who were hard at work.

The sun felt amazing today, warming her, and making her blue hair shine brighter than usual. It was so bright that she occasionally had to squint and that made her have to shield her eyes with her hands, as she searched out people she knew to hang out with while the party was going on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm