Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_left27%Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_left0%Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_left9%Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_left0%Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_left9%Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_left45%Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

3 posters

Chepe's Birthday Surprise!

Tesanee Kojike
    Tesanee Kojike

Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Empty Chepe's Birthday Surprise!

Post  Tesanee Kojike Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Tesanee sat on the bench outside in the courtyard, waiting for her brother and Lena. She had a huge package wrapped in blue and red paper sitting beside her on the bench. She swung her legs and waited, her blue eyes taking in everything around her as she watched for them.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Chepe's Birthday Surprise! Empty Re: Chepe's Birthday Surprise!

Post  Cholena Nelson Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Stepping out into the courtyard, Lena held her hand up to shield her deep blue eyes from the blinding sun. These days always seemed to follow after a storm, sun shining brilliantly with no trace of cloud coverage in sight disappearing along with the storm. The temperature was steadily climbing as the sun reached its peak high in the sky settling around the low 80’s, a perfect day for what Lena had planned.

Squinting as she scanned the entirety of the courtyard, a wide smile spread over Lena’s lips catching sight of Chepe’s little sister. It wasn’t hard to spot her since the sun was reflecting off of the shiny blue and red wrapped package sitting beside her on the bench. Sneaking up behind her Lena reached around the small girl covering her eyes. “Guess Who!?”
    Tesanee Kojike
    Tesanee Kojike

Post  Tesanee Kojike Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 pm

"Lena!!" Tesanee said. "I've been waiting for you guys!" she said, wiggling around on the bench. "Let's go, let's go!!" She giggled. "I wanna give my brother his present first."
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Chepe stood near them, watching Lena sneak up on his sister. He laughed at them, smiling a little. When tesanee gave him his gift, he opened it. He quickly closed the box when he saw what was inside. Tesanee knew that his hobby was a secret...why would she have given him all this right now? "THanks, Tes." he said, holding the large box of jewelry making supplies....wire, stones, a new jewelry tool kit and a bunch of other things.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Chepe closed the box before Lena could even get a look at what was inside. She had actually been interested in what his sister had gotten him. Scooting closer to him she pouted a little poking at the side of the box asking, "Soooooo, what is it?" She wasn’t sure why he had hid it but the look on his face made her feel that whatever was inside was rather embarrassing, which tugged at her curiosity even more.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Chepe blushed a little. "um..." he opened the box so Lena could see what Tesanee had given him, smiling a little. "I like to make jewelry." he said, a little embarrassed.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:41 am

Peeking into the box Lena pulled the present out looking from it to Chepe. “You make jewelry?” Nudging him she put the present back in the box. “Why do you look so embarrassed? I think making jewelry is pretty amazing. You should teach me! I can’t afford anything really nice myself, but I’d love to make some.” Smiling Lena reached out patting Tesanee’s head softly, not to mess up her hair like she purposely does with Kyren’s. “Good job Tes. That was a wonderful gift.”
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 am

Chepe smiled. "It's a little embarrassing to me." he said. "Most people don't expect a guy to do this........even though most people who do it ARE guys." he laughed. "I could make YOU something if you'd like me to....and I'd be happy to teach you."
    Tesanee Kojike
    Tesanee Kojike

Post  Tesanee Kojike Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 am

"Thanks" Tesanee laughed. "Chepe's made jewelry for years." she said.
    Tesanee was getting impatient to leave the school. she didn't like school on the best days and she wanted to get away from it.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 pm

“I would love that, but how about we get out of here! Seeing as I would NEVER but you two through the torture of taste testing any cake I could whip up lets pass over that and get straight to the ice-cream!” Lena smiled grabbing Tesanee’s hand as they headed out of the courtyard towards her car. You couldn’t have a proper birthday without some kind of celebratory sweets, and Amore Mall had the best ice-cream shop on the island.

Link to -->Ice-Cream Shop8
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Chepe laughed as he followed Lena to her car.

https://raiisland.forumotion.com/t26p15-the-ice-cream-shop#568

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am