Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_left27%Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_left0%Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_left9%Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_left0%Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_left45%Day 3 Park - Page 3 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

5 posters

Day 3 Park

Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Day 3 Park - Page 3 Empty Re: Day 3 Park

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:13 am

"Huh? I'm not scared of them. Didn't you hear me say I wasn't interested in them?" She said, with some sass. She frowned a bit. Lorilynn wasn't sure how he sensed that she was scared of horses, but she decided to change topics. "Yui? Have you finished braiding my hair?" Lorilynn asked.
    YuiSinclair
    YuiSinclair

Post  YuiSinclair Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 am

Yui stared at her for a second and then smiled kindly at the girl. "Yes!" She said as she nodded her head energetically. She watched as Lorilynn stood up and looked at her hair and Yui blushed a bit. 'pretty...' She said with her mouth gaping open. Then she looked down in her hands and then back up to her. She motioned for lorilynn to get closer and when she did she placed a crown of daisy's on her head. "There! Now you look like a princess!" She exclaimed happily with a slight pink blush on her cheeks and a bright smile across her mouth.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 am

Gadiel smiled. "You looked pretty before...but now you're beautiful." he said grinning at her. "There's no need for you to get so upset you know." He looked at her. "You don't need to sass me when I didn't say anything that should have upset you." sighing, he looked at her.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 am

"Thank you Yui... It looks really pretty..." Lori gave a soft smile before a small blush appeared on her cheeks. She did kind of feel like a princess. She turned to look at Gadiel. "Beautiful?" She asked. Although Lorilynn did think of herself as pretty, or good-looking, she always thought the word beautiful or beauty should be used on things that truly were beautiful.

"Thank you," She said reluctantly. She shouldn't turn compliments down, even if she didn't agree with it. She listened to Gadiel as he sort of scolded her on sassing. "And I wasn't getting upset, I just hate to repeat myself." She replied, looking at the fingernails on her right hand.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 am

Gadiel smiled. "yes....you DO look beautiful. Kind of like an angel." He said, "I hope you don't think I was being mean....that was not my intention." He smiled.
    YuiSinclair
    YuiSinclair

Post  YuiSinclair Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 am

Yui felt awkward in the silence. The air around the two felt stiff and uncomfortable.... and she was caught in the middle. She just sat in the grass with a nervous smile unsure of what to say to ease the tension. She sat there for a few minutes before finally getting up, dusting herself off, and walked over to Gadiel. She tugged on Gadiel's sleeve to get his attention again and when he looked at her she motioned for him to come closed. When he did she slipped on a reef of daisy's around his neck. "There we all match witch makes us friends now." She said with a smile on her face. "And friends don't fight!" She said as she pointed a lecturing finger at them both and shot them both a harsh glare. "Okay?" She said resuming her cutesy self.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 pm

"An angel, huh?" She thought. She never thought of herself as angelic. Gadiel was being awfully nice, telling her things like that. She wondered if he wanted something from her. When Roselyn complimented her, which was rare, she usually wanted something or didn't want Lorilynn to rat her out on something she did. Now, Lorilynn wasn't a snitch, but if it came to her sister, she wouldn't hesitate to give information about Roselyn's whereabouts.

"I hope you don't think I was being mean... That was not my intention."

Lorilynn shifted in her spot on the grass.Of course he wasn't being mean, she knew that. Lorilynn just tends to be quick to anger at times, and that was something she wished she could control. She decided to keep her mouth shut for a bit, until Yui lectured the both of them. "Friends?" She blinked a few times. She didn't think making friends would happen so fast. "We're friends already?"
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Gadiel smiled, "Yep...we're friends now." He looked over at Lorilynn. "If you want to be." He said, grinning. He knew he looked odd with braided hair, but he acted like he had no clue how funny he looked. Gadiel sat beside Lorilynn in the grass, folding his legs under himself, appearing to just drop unsupported to the ground beside her. "Yui...come sit too!" he said.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 pm

"Only if I want to be?" Lorilynn repeated. "And what if I don't want to be your friend?" She smirked. Messing with people was something Lorilynn loved to do. Seeing them get mad, flustered, or embarrassed because of her made her laugh. She was patiently anticipating Gadiel's reaction.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Gadiel grinned. "I'll just pester you until you give in." He said. "I make friends easily....but if someone decides NOT to like me...well, I just keep at it." He picked a couple pieces of grass. Noticing a couple small yellow wildflowers, he picked one. "Here." he said, giving her the flower.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:06 pm

"Hmm, well aren't you quite the persistent little bugger." She teased. Lorilynn did like his thoughts on leaving a relationship the way it was if he wasn't liked. She agreed wholeheartedly. "I mean, one shouldn't spend their whole life trying to please someone who doesn't like them." she thought. Honestly, Lorilynn could care less of what people thought about her, unless they were of importance. While in thought, she definitely wasn't expecting Gadiel to hand her a yellow flower. "What's that for?" She asked.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Gadiel smiled. "I am quite persistent." He said."I thought you would like it." he said nothing else, just smiled, sitting back in the grass, his long braided hair hanging against his back.
    YuiSinclair
    YuiSinclair

Post  YuiSinclair Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Yui ran over happily and then sat down on the grass next to Gadiel and Lorilynn. She was all cheerful until she heard lorilynn say 'what if i don't want to be friends.'And her face instantly turned into despair. "you don't wanna be friends?" She asked as a couple tears prickled her eyes.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

"H-huh? No, no, I didn't mean... Uh..." Lorilynn wasn't really sure how to make her feel better. She had only been teasing Gadiel, she hadn't meant to make Yui cry. "Look, I didn't mean to make you sad, I was just making fun of you." Lorilynn then slapped herself mentally. "Wait, that didn't come out right! I-I wasn't making fun of you, I was just playing around. I never said I wanted to be your friend." Was she stupid? "T-that didn't come out right either! I meant to say 'I never said I didn't want to be your friend'." Lorilynn then bought her palm to her face. Her face was red from frustration and embarrassment from getting tongue tied. She gave up on explaining herself. "I...I'll be your friend..." She said quietly.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Gadiel gave Lorilynn a friendly smile. He understood what she had been trying yo say, and thought she was cute when she was flustered. "It's ok." He said. "I understand things coming out wrong." He Hugged Yui. "you want a hug too?" he asked Lorilynn, raising an eyebrow at her. "I'm perfectly happy to do it."
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Lorilynn jolted back a bit. The redness on her face turned a darker shade of red. "W-wha? Why would I want one from you?" She huffed, folding her arms. "I'm perfectly fine, thank you." Lorilynn turned away from him, that way she wouldn't feel anymore awkward than she already did.
    YuiSinclair
    YuiSinclair

Post  YuiSinclair Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Yui stared at the strange girl for a second and then noticed her face turn all red. "Are you okay?" She asked with a little concern in her voice. She walked out of Gadiel's arms and over to her. "Do you have a fever?" She said as she placed a hand over the girls forehead to check her tempeture.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Gadiel smirked, pretending to be sad. "But Yui likes my hugs." he said. "Why don't you?' he pretended to pout at her. He loved seeing her like that. he laughed softly.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:11 pm

"I'm fine! I don't have a fever or anything!" She said quickly, shaking her no. She gently took Yui's hand off her forehead, but never let if go, since Gadiel was distracting her. She scowled at him. "Don't play Mister Innocent!" She cried. "Your so... Ugh!" Now it was her turn to pout. This guy really knew how to drive her up a wall, and she's only known him for only half an hour!
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Gadiel's grin was so wide it felt like his face was going to crack. He was really loving her reaction. He wondered if she knew he was just trying to get a reaction from her like she had done to him earlier. "Aaawww are you scared of little old me and my hugs?" He leaned over and hugged her quickly, letting go just as quickly. "See? That wasn't so bad now was it?" He laughed. Personal space wasn't an issue with him, but he scooted away from her so she couldn't hit him. "You have to deal with me hugging. " he grinned. "I always hug!"
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 pm

"Scared? Of you?" Lorilynn raised a brow. "Hah, don't make me laugh." Letting go of Yui's hand, she turned her head away from Gadiel. She wasn't expecting him to actually hug her. Once he let go, she felt like she couldn't move for a moment. Even the expression on her face couldn't move. That, she was glad for, because she was glaring at him. "A-are you insane!?" She asked. She shook her head and balled her hands into fists. "Don't touch me! We're not-!" She couldn't tell him that they weren't friends, or else Yui would cry again. She certainly didn't want that to happen. "You... just don't touch me. I don't want your hugs." She said making a face at him. Sure, it was kind of childish, but he was just so... Ugh! For lack of a better word.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Gadiel started laughing at her expression. He thought it was great.....and hearing her telling him off like a little kid only made him start laughing harder. He looked at Lorilynn, calming his laughter. He loved getting a rise out of her but he didn't want to actually make her mad.
    YuiSinclair
    YuiSinclair

Post  YuiSinclair Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Yui watched the argument with surprised wide eyes. She just stood there not saying a thing and watched from the side lines and then a small laugh escaped her lips. the small laugh got louder and louder and soon she was rolling around on the ground laughing so hard tears were falling. "You guys act like an old married couple!" She said as she continued to laugh.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm

"M-married!?" She shrieked. "Why would I be married to him!? He drives me insane!" Lorilynn huffed. She decided there was no use yelling anymore. All it would do was just make her lose her voice. "Go ahead, laugh it up. I don't care." She said, fixing her skirt a bit.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Gadiel looked at Lorilynn. then at Yui. "Ah, she hates me." He said, hiding a grin. "Whatever did I do?" he asked the air looking up into the trees. "I was only playing."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm