Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_left27%Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_left0%Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_left9%Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_left0%Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_left9%Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_left45%Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+7
YuiSinclair
Gadiel Halwe
Minami Aura
Carson Clemens
Lorilynn Schwann
Rebecca Clemens
Kevin Kojike
11 posters

Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning

Kevin Kojike
    Kevin Kojike

Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Empty Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning

Post  Kevin Kojike Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Kevin sat on a bench in the courtyard, preparing to watch for what time his brother arrived at school. He leaned the baseball bat he had been carrying against the bench beside him. His black hair, so much like his brother's was blowing around his face, and his eyes looked cold. Kevin had learned how to make himself look more intimidating than he really was, out of necessity.

He kept his head up as he watched students filing in from all directions. Where was his brother? He needed to know so he could put his plan into action. His plan was to wait until school was almost over...and then hide and follow Chepe as he left class. If he happened to be with someone he didn't care. He'd been growing more and more bitter toward his brother over the years, and he couldn't take it anymore. His blue eyes were like ice as he watched for chepe, with only hate guiding him. Kevin really hated the reminders of how well loved his brother always had been. Kevin felt he was never as loved as Chepe was and he hated Chepe for it.

He rested his back against the back of the bench. He felt welcomed relief that soon his feelings were going to be released and he would be letting it all out. And Chepe himself was the intended target for venting the bottled up anger. Soon. Everything will work out. Kevin thought. no longer would he be living in his younger brother's shadow. He intended to kill him if he could.

Last edited by Kevin Kojike on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Empty Re: Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning

Post  Rebecca Clemens Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 am

"A-a boyfriend? Where did that come from?" Carson out of the blue had asked if she liked anyone,and if he was the reason she wasn't dating. In doing so, he'd sparked a coughing spasm intended to dislodge muffin that had spontaneously stuck in her esophagus. She didn't think she'd ever showed any inkling of a romantic interest or hint of dissatisfaction with her state as a single girl. She hoped he didn't feel responsible, for something that didn't really exist....
    "I'm not interested in anyone. And not everyone needs the whole dating scene. To me it's more trouble than it's worth." A dour figure, shady-looking with a bat sat off in the distance--Rebecca noticed him out of the corner of her eye. If he didn't mess with Carson, he was good. It was still too early to go to class so they seated themselves on another bench.

Last edited by Rebecca Clemens on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning Empty Re: Hustle & Bustle of the Early Morning

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 am

Lorilynn placed her hand on her face and groaned. It hadn't occurred to her to check the time before she left the dorm. It was way too early for class to start, and she wasn't going back to the dorms. She was already out, she might as well just stay there until class started. Lorilynn was very tired since that encounter with Lena last night. She never thought she could stay up so late talking to a person she'd just met. Sighing, she took a seat on one of the benches farthest away from that creep with a bat. After yesterday's scare with stalkers, she didn't want to take any chances. She did notice the boy and girl sitting across from her, casually chatting. She thought nothing of it,and decided to do some reading. She pulled out a small pink book from her messenger bag and opened her book to where she had marked it last.
    Carson Clemens
    Carson Clemens

Post  Carson Clemens Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 am

Carson felt relieved at his sister's reassurances that it wasn't him that caused her not to date, but from all the TV shows he watched and books he read in his spare time, he wondered if she was really okay or just being strong for her baby brother. Glancing a few times in the direction of his sister's wary glare he saw a boy with a dark expression. Another person having a bad day, but this early? Carson wanted to go over and talk to the guy, but he didn't have the guts to. He didn't know him, and the other teen would think he was so odd. The shy freshman's brow knotted up and his mouth turned down.
    Carson looked back to his sister to see her studying his odd expression and immediately blushed. "It's nothing." He turned his eyes across the way and spotted their white-haired classmate reading a book. "Hey, have you met her at all? Who is she?"
    Rebecca shook her head in response and Carson smiled. "Y'think.....you think we could talk to her, would she mind? Is she one of the new ones to the island then, if you don't know her?" His sister replied to this with a casual shrug. She seemed to observe the white-haired girl more closely though, to Carson's pleasure.
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Post  Rebecca Clemens Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 am

Rebecca didn't know the snowy-haired girl, couldn't remember a name oir anything even vaguely. She couldn't claim to know 90 percent of the island's girls, but still she guessed this wasn't one of them, from the pale skin a couple of shades lighter than her brother's own. Could they talk to her? Rebecca couldn't even guess. This girl looked so much like a priss, from the pink book to the immaculate dress, but Rebecca couldn't deny her brother. He hinted a couple more times in his unoffending manner about his desire to meet their classmate, and to have his sister make another friend as well.

Rebecca knew very well that her baby brother assumed she had a prickly nature with people other than him, but that was only around him. She was probably a little overprotective and so a lot more cautious when she didn't know someone and her few close friends had drifted away since she hadn't always hung out and some had even relocated off the island. Oh God, is he worried for me like I am for him then? she reflected.

She stood and crossed to their classmate's bench. "Um, hey," she started awkwardly. "What are you reading? Oh, and loved what you said to the science teach yesterday." She grinned a little, not wanting to seem standoffish. Carson seemed to appreciate her gesture, relaxing his shoulders a bit as he stood a couple of feet away from her side.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 am

Picking her head up from her book, Lorilynn found herself looking up at a brown haired girl. She looked around her age, and judging from her location, the girl must attend this school. She seemed like she was out of her element, like a fish out of water. What business could she possibly have with Lorilynn? It was evident to her that she was feeling awkward, so just why was she here? Lorilynn was about to ask her, but the girl opened her mouth first. A small blush appeared on Lorilynn's cheeks as she remembered her sudden outburst in science.

"Ah, I..." She started quietly. "I never meant for it to come out like that." She finished, turning her head away from her. It took her a moment to get rid of her embarrassment. She honestly did feel bad for saying that to him. She wasn't raised to be rude. Turning back to the girl, she said, "This book? It's called Lock and Key." Closing her book, Lorilynn crossed her legs and looked at the girl curiously.

"Excuse me if I come off a bit rude, but why are you conversing with me? You don't really seem all that interested in talking to me, or interested with having anything to do with me at all. Did you need something?" Lorilynn didn't think that the girl really wanted to give her the time of day. So just what was it did she want? She pondered all the possibilities as she waited patiently for the brown-haired girl to respond.
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Post  Rebecca Clemens Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:23 am

If this were for any other reason, Rebecca would have come right out with a excuse, but she was pretty sure her brother wouldn't appreciate her outing him like that. "Eh, no real reason I guess." She shrugged, playing things cool. "And I guessed you didn't mean for it. But it was pretty hilarious that it did--fiiiiiiilth," Rebecca chuckled after imitating the mad scientist voice and contorting her expression to match.
    Her expression changed again when she suddenly remembered to introduce herself. "Oh yeah, and I'm Becky Clemens, and this my younger bro Carson." She pointed to her brother before stretching her arms up and behind her head.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 am

Lorilynn was a bit skeptical. People just don't walk up to you for no real reason, right? There had to be one. But she didn't want to get into it. She was a bit tired. Shrugging off the thought. Lorilynn found herself cracking a small smile at the girl's mad scientist impression. "Hello Becky, Carson." Lorilyn said, looking at them individually as she said their names. "I'm Lorilynn Schwann. Pleased to meet you." She was very glad that she was being polite and formal with them. All her formalities seemed to just fly out the window last night after meeting Lena. Then again, there is no room for formalities when you threaten to strike someone with a frying pan. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you both here so early?" Her gaze shifted from the siblings to the shady man with the bat, and then back to them. "Especially with that man here." She said quietly.
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Post  Rebecca Clemens Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:58 am

Rebecca grinned and thumbed at Carson, who turned ever-so-slightly pink. "Why so early, you ask? This guy--he actually likes school. But uh, yeah that guy doesn't give the best impression, does he? Maybe he's pissed our baseball team's better than Van Buren's?" She tried to do what Carson did, and shrug things off. But how did he manage to make it look so easy? "But I haven't seen him at any games."
    Rebecca hated formalities... While she was respectful on their trips abroad, she was much more of a free spirit like her father. She spoke as casually as she liked, but Lorilynn was so overly polite it pained Rebecca. If the girl was irritated by their presence, she should express it a bit more obviously so the Clemens could know to leave. The older Clemens almost hoped Lorilynn was as stuck-up as she sounded if only to excuse the awkward pace of the conversation. She was half-surprised Carson was holding back from the conversation, but it was likely the formality of their classmate intimidated him.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:11 am

"I like school as well. Well, I like it so far anyway. Things seem so different here, unlike home." She said, mumbling that last part. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm rambling on. I wasn't aware that our school had a baseball team. Even if we have a team," Lorilynn said, narrowing her eyes at him. "He sure doesn't look like he should be here. He looks a bit older. Maybe he just got held back a grade." She pondered aloud. That guy really put her off. She didn't like that feeling one bit.
    Kevin Kojike
    Kevin Kojike

Post  Kevin Kojike Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Kevin looked up without a word and waved at the small group of students, his expression softening slightly when he saw them looking at him. He tapped his fingers on his knee. "Hi." he said, simply, in a naturally rough voice, which sounded pleasant enough, before looking toward the school and back toward the group. "Have any of you met...or seen my brother, Chepe?" he asked. Just then his attention was caught by a snooty looking blonde girl walking in the courtyard with her nose in the air. She was carrying school books with her. "Hello," he said to her as well.

Last edited by Kevin Kojike on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Minami Aura
    Minami Aura

Post  Minami Aura Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Minami was gingerly picking her way across the courtyard, intending to be early to class. Her nose was in the air as usual and she was not looking around at anyone. There was no one she was interested in talking to, save for one person, and she knew she would see him in class. When she heard him mention Chepe, she stopped. then when he said hello, She said "And why did you just greet me? I have no interest in speaking to a person as beneath me as you."
    Kevin Kojike
    Kevin Kojike

Post  Kevin Kojike Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 am

Kevin looked at the girl. "I wasn't talking to YOU lady. I was talking to your nose. The thing's stuck out there so far I thought it was looking for some attention." Kevin looked away from her toward the group of people."What do you seriously think you're something special?? You are rather a plain looking girl so it's not really worth looking at you."

Last edited by Kevin Kojike on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am

Lorilynn didn't like where this was going; not one bit. The strange black haired man was walking up to them. He sounded even more suspicious when he asked for Chepe. His brother, huh? She thought, narrowing her eyes at him. She did recall meeting Chepe when she first got here. He seemed sweet and friendly. This guy; not so much. Lorilynn didn't want to tell him anything. For all she knew, he could have been lying.

"Chepe.... Chepe...." Lorilynn thought aloud, tapping her chin. "Nope, doesn't ring a bell. Sorry." She lied. She did turn her head to see a blonde pass by. She only stopped at the mention of Chepe's name, it seemed. She wondered if she was his girlfriend. After hearing what she said to their shady friend, she cringed. How rude! Lorilynn felt a bit insulted for that guy. Though, this wasn't her battle, so she didn't say anything. She did, however, stifle a giggle after hearing the guys comment to her. How stupid that girl was, to say something rude when the person had a bat in their hands.
    Kevin Kojike
    Kevin Kojike

Post  Kevin Kojike Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Kevin gave the while haired girl a rather nervous smile. "It's okay. I'm sure you'd remember Chepe if you met him." His black hair fell in his eyes, as he spoke with a slightly bitter tone. "EVERYONE remembers my brother."

He looked at the other boy and girl as he said, "I forgot...I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kevin Kojike. I just started at the college here." He grinned, his tense face relaxing visibly, making him look much more pleasant.

He then looked over at the blonde girl who he had just insulted. She had yet to respond to his comments. Judging by her face though she had been shocked to have been spoken to like that.
    Carson Clemens
    Carson Clemens

Post  Carson Clemens Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 pm

"You alright?" Carson asked, with concern apparent in his small voice. He addressed both Kevin and the blonde, the same as he'd seen the night before. Neither of them seemed in the best mood, but Carson was put at ease with the guy's smile. "I don't think I know Chepe. He goes here? Never mind, I think I remember his name on roll..." He trailed off and looked away. "Butyoudon'thavetobesorudetoher..." he mumbled, almost inaubily. His opinion was that, while the blonde wasn't being the most mannered, he was sure something was going on and sharp comments wouldn't improve the situation. He didn't mention anything more to explain or defend himself though.
    Minami Aura
    Minami Aura

Post  Minami Aura Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Mina stretched herself to her full height. "EXCUSE me??She said, hotly. "you have NO right to speak to me like that you horrid person. You should go back to wherever you come from. Maybe you should crawl back in your hole. I am sure no one would miss you." Mina glared at him.
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Post  Rebecca Clemens Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Rebecca longed to squeeze her brother's shoulder as a confidence booster, but he wanted space so she held back. The main thing on her mind was the blonde snoot--that was the girl Carson was talking about before? Seemed more bratty than upset... And what was she saying, "beneath her"? This girl was a class-A B with an itch if Rebecca had ever seen one. Her fists nestled firmly on her hips and her eyes fixed on the blonde with a fiery look before she turned to Kevin and jerked her head in gesture at the bat. "You play? And college? But uh, gotta say your brother doesn't ring a bell." Her mind flickered back to the blonde, but not her gaze--the less attention you gave to brats, the worse they felt usually.
    Kevin Kojike
    Kevin Kojike

Post  Kevin Kojike Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Kevin chose not to respond to the blonde girl. Instead, he spoke to theboy. "I'm fine." he said. "thanks for the concern." To the dark haired girl who had just spoken to him, he said, "Yeah, you might say I play a little. Not too much since my parents died." he faked a sad expression that was as realistic as any. "I just started here...the same as my brother and sister. I bet you're in my brother's class too." he said, with a slight smile.

Last edited by Kevin Kojike on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Post  Rebecca Clemens Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

"I'm sorry," Rebecca frowned thoughtfully. Carson looked visibly more sympathetic than she, but she didn't really have much experience with losing her parents and she couldn't pretend to relate to someone she didn't know. She tried, at least. "But a little? A little's better than nothing." She grinned and then considered a moment. "So many fresh faces to the island this year...Dunno if that's good or suckish yet," Rebecca commented out of the blue. "Lorilynn, you play sports?"
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Lorilynn stiffened a bit when Becky had questioned her. She really wasn't expecting Becky to keep talking to her after their friend with the bat and Little Miss Arrogant showed up. "M-me?" Lorilynn asked, pointing to herself. Although she liked to watch a couple sports, she never really played them. She was much more into dance. "Oh, no, I've never actually tried any." Well, she did play basketball with Leon, but Leon was very good at it, and was on the team at his school. She had made a lot of baskets, but that was because for the most part, she faked being hurt or tickled him. "I've just been more focused on dance, but that's more of an art."

Last edited by Lorilynn Schwann on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carson Clemens
    Carson Clemens

Post  Carson Clemens Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Carson smiled. "You dance? I'd call it a sport almost, because, well, it requires a lot more strength and ability than I could muster," he mentioned. "Err, I mean..."
    He hadn't meant to slip up and pity himself, especially with the guy who'd lost his parents, Kevin, here. But in general Carson hated being pitied and so he had to be the change he wished to see. "Becky won't dance though." He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked a bit up. All of the group was rather taller than himself and mentally he willed himself to grow. Nothing doing, though. He sighed internally.
    Kevin Kojike
    Kevin Kojike

Post  Kevin Kojike Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 am

"Yeah," Kevin smiled. "A little IS better than nothing." Kevin sighed. "well I know my brothers, sister and I are new.....but my brother and I lived here before our parents dragged us off. We came back after they died." Kevin looked at her. "I think it bothers Chepe more than me." He looked at Lorilynn. "I never danced but I used to want to try." he said. "I don't think I'm skilled enough."

Last edited by Kevin Kojike on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 am

Lorilynn faced Kevin for a moment before saying, "Anyone can dance. It just takes time, hard work, and a lot of practice. I started at a young age, so I think that's why I'm so stuck on dance." She couldn't help but give Becky a cheeky smile when Carson said she wouldn't dance. "Oh? Becky didn't really seem like the type to care for dance." Lorilynn said to Carson, but her eyes were still fixated on Becky. "Are you any good at sports, Becky? I'd love to learn how to play a sport one of these days." She sighed.
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Post  Rebecca Clemens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 am

Rebecca's small smile spread into a much broader grin. This girl might not be as bad as I originally thought. She slid her arms in front of her herself, folding them comfortably. "And I don't know how good I am, but I like tennis, volleyball, soccer, basketball, football, swimming, baseball and softball...So you can about take your pick....if you're actually interested." She sniffed a bit, and her lip curled back slightly. "No offense intended, I just find dance too girly. Although I might not hate hip-hop dance or something more cool like that." She shrugged it off. She wasn't much good at keeping hold of her tongue so if it offended Lorilynn, how she said things....oops. But Rebecca had long stopped caring about that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:12 am