Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_left27%Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_left0%Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_left9%Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_left0%Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_left45%Nature Touch - Page 2 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

2 posters

Nature Touch

Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Nature Touch - Page 2 Empty Re: Nature Touch

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri May 26, 2023 7:22 pm

"Fuck! That! Shit!" Lu managed to gasped out. Honestly, the surfer couldn't give two flying fucks on thoughts or worries about birth control, protection, or even telling him that she was on the pill right now.

Buster had gone from an agonizingly slow and carefully precise pace, teasing her with his massive dick and studs as he meticulously and forcefully trust into her aching core at his leisure. To a rough and quickened tempo that left her breathless and wailing his name into the wilds around them while she could only hold on tight, her nails digging into his pale flesh and leaving tiny red marks in their wake as she desperately held onto the boy that was sending her to new heights at a rapid pace.

His cockhead was rampaging through her tender gates at such a brutal and frantic speed, repeatedly pounding into the walls of her baby chamber as his studs rubbed and ground themselves into every nook and cranny of her slicken channel that were stretched to their limits just to fit him, that she could only quiver and clench around his member as he held her in a vice-like grip against his body. And with every powerful swift trust of his hips, her tits were sent bouncing with vigor, her nipples hard and stiff from rubbing against his own chest to the point that they were sensitive and tender to the touch.

They were both glistening with sweat as the sun beat down on them, her chest heaving and her eyes dazed with pleasure, and her slit was positively dripping in want. But damn did she love it!

This boy was just too fucking addicting for his own good. From the way that he ravaged her with his hips to that glorious cock of his, Lu couldn't get enough of him. His cum and lips tasted divine, so much so that as he kissed her she eagerly dove her tongue to play with his, if only to greedily devour the taste of him. And his scent drove her mad with lust to the point that she felt like she was getting high from his musk alone, Lu had never thought the rich scent of black coffee could be so wonderous until she smelled it coming off of Buster in thick heady waves, but fuck it was addicting!

The surfer was certain by now, that he was literally a walking aphrodisiac, able to make her wet and wanting with his sheer presence alone. There was no other way to explain how she was feeling.

Lu could've very well not been protected right then, fertile and ready to conceive the moment he unloaded his thick and potent seed inside her, and she still would've happily and eagerly let him fill her due to her longing need.

His charm and skills leaving her too euphoric to give a damn.

If anything, the thought of it got her hot and aching with desire, causing her pussy to flood with her juices and hold him in a vice as if to encourage him to fill her. Her walls fluttering in delight as she threw her head back in a low and shuddering moan, her release hitting her hard as he bottomed out completely within her, rolling his hips up teasingly so she she could feel all of him within her core.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Bustiii~"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat May 27, 2023 9:49 pm

Ragged breaths hissed through his teeth as he pounded into her womb. Emerald green eyes locked onto Lu's face as her orgasm rippled through her, watching intently as she threw her head back and screamed his name for the world to hear. Her walls clenching onto his cock in an attempt to trap him inside, as if afraid he might try to escape otherwise.

As if.

Buster was barely holding back his own release, as he thrust into her like a wild animal. "Lu, look at me." His tone was commanding, despite his usual tendency to submit to her will. He ground his hips roughly into hers with each thrust, dragging his metal barbells deliciously over every bit of her pussy he could reach. "Come on now."

Lu pushed herself to focus on him, even as her juices flooded out of her slick entrance. She was clearly still in the throes of ecstacy - her walls fluttering around him while her fingernails were digging into his skin until they drew blood. It was a thrilling mix of pleasure and pain that made him want to blow his load in her right that second.

But with a grin that had gone from sweet and gentle to downright possessive and domineering, he spoke. "Look me in the eyes while I fill you with my cum. I want to burn this moment into our memories forever, so that you'll never forget that it's me doing this to you. I'm the one fucking you like this. I'm the one who's about to empty my seed directly into your womb." The damn holding back his release was crumbling now.

"And I'm the one that's gonna knock you up."

With one final powerful thrust, Buster felt his release course through his hefty cock and shoot rope after rope of potent seed against the back wall of Lu's womb until it was completely full. He bit his lower lip hard and kept his gaze locked on her teal blue eyes, hyper-focused on the way her pupils dilated even when her eyes widened. Her lips trembled as she released a wet, shuddering breath. Her thighs quaked around his hips as they buried themselves as deeply as humanly possible, his cock plugging her womb in a silent refusal to let any of his seed escape.

"Take my seed." He whispered, leaning down to taste her lips as if in victory, "Take it all." His tongue slid into her mouth, toying with hers deviously. "I'll give you my body anytime you want. I'll make as many babies with you as you desire." He drew her into his embrace lovingly, but made no move to pull out of her. "But I'll never let you go."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:47 pm

An unexpected thrill shot up Lu's spine and made her shudder as she heard Buster's strong command, her pussy clenching around him at the rush as her juices slipped from her slit. His voice was deeper and rougher than his usual light and carefree cascade, and the change shocked and excited her like she couldn't believe.

Unconsciously, she heeded to his words without question. Though, it was by no means an easy feat.

The boy had only gotten wilder with her since he'd started his fast paced assault, his hands leaving angry bruises scattered across her tanned ass as he groped her, gripping her tightly to him, and holding her close as he jackhammered swiftly into her core with her back firmly pressed into the tree behind her. While his mouth nipped and sucked at the tender flesh of her neck and shoulders, leaving little red peppered marks in their wake.

It was simply too distracting, the pleasure that he was bringing her with his rough treatment, and he sure as hell making it hard for her to follow his instructions! But at his firm prompting once more, and another bite to her neck that left her squealing, once, twice, and then finally glassy teal eyes blinked open fully to lock with deep emerald ones.

But the sight that met hers had the surfer slightly stunned and her blood rushing.

Buster, as far as she'd known him, was usually a pretty mellow guy. Never one for taking things too seriously, and more often than not, willing to fall behind someone else's lead if push came to shove. He was by no means a pushover, or even meek for that matter, the boy radiated a confidence and charisma that drew people to him like a magnet after all. All enchanted with his charms, wit, and sexual appeal.

However, he was far from the pushy leader that John or Celi tended to be.

So it came as a shock when Lu's eyes locked with a possessive and unyielding gaze that held her captive and had her wondering if this really was the same easy going boy that she'd come to know and adore.

There in front of her, she saw the sleek features of the Buster she knew, a handsome and sexy tease with a devil may care attitude who never failed to bring a smile to her face. But even more than that, she saw a beast who was hungry and ready to devour her at his pleasure.

His vibrant emerald eyes were hooded and honey glazed with lust, yet held a steely determination and a roaring fire that burned for more even as he filled her to her limits. And while he didn't have the strong and rugged looks of his cousin, his jaw was set in such an alluring way right then, clenched with conviction as he bit into his bottom lip temptingly as he gazed at her.

Looking all to eager eat her whole, but only as he desired.

Honestly, that look made her hot as hell. Her heart thumping in her chest vigorously as her eyes dilated in want, while his commands had her excited and literally gushing for more. Lu had never seen Buster like this, daunting, dominating, and strong, but it lit a fire in her body as his words danced into her ears. His sinful vows making her gasp and shudder around him as he thrust.

She could feel the blood rushing to her head as she positively burned with need for him, her pussy clenching around him hard as she started to fall over the edge that he was tempting her with. She licked her lips hungrily though, at the thought of his seed, his words making her eager for his load in her fertile young belly. It was need she never thought she'd want so badly until now, but gods, did the idea of him knocking her up make her wet!

So much so, that her slim legs hooked themselves around his waist after a good deal of effort, her ankles locking behind him so he wouldn't be able to pull out even if he'd wanted too.

But from his words, she knew that was far from the case.

"Do it Busti! Gimme that hot spunk of yours! Let's see if those virile little swimmers of yours can knock me up, I know I for one am hot and ready for you!" Lu wailed, unable to stop herself as a needy whine escaped her as she shivered and spasmed around him, eagerly milking him of his seed as his length bottomed out within her depths, and she could feel him pulse heavily thrice within her core before letting loose rope after rope of his potent seed straight into her baby chamber.

His impressive length preventing anything from leaking as his tip sealed her inner gates.

Lu was no idiot, she knew she was fertile right now, extremely so from how ravenous she'd been for his cock and seed, and the only thing in Buster's way from getting her good and pregnant was the little pill she took this morning. But dangers and responsibilities aside, she couldn't give a damn, and was more than willing to tempt fate if it felt this fucking good!

"Sooo full~" She mumbled as she felt his load filling her belly, his seed sitting hotly in her deepest chambers and the feeling of his cum stretching her inner walls even further made her shiver and groan in his grasp.

It took every bit of her will and strength to keep her eyes locked with his as they road through such waves of ecstacy together, their juices mingling within her womb into a potent and sinful cocktail, and she wanted nothing more than to close her eyes and relish this sweet sweet bliss. But she loved the look in his eyes as he filled her. Satisfaction, eagerness, yearning, and so much more. It made her lick her lips in want as she was sure her eyes were mirroring the same to him.

"Hey Busti~ I think we're gonna need to try a couple more rounds if you're really trying to knock me up, don't ya think?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:55 am