Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_left27%First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_left0%First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_left9%First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_left0%First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_left45%First Meeting  - Page 2 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+3
Emma Stills
Chuck Wilder
Chepe Kojike
7 posters

First Meeting

Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

First Meeting  - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting

Post  Chuck Wilder Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm

"So you'll join? Great!" Chuck was pleased that he wouldn't have to cajole him any, slightly embarrassed that he didn't actually ask Chepe, "Well, why don't we get your keytar and get back to Terry so we can practice together?"
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Chepe was glad Aaron had decided to join the band. He would know someone who was involved now. Chepe was very glad that Chuck hadn't said anything else about his songs though. That had made him VERY nervous. But he knew he would do it if Chuck said he wanted him to. He patted Angel as she jumped up on him, her tail wagging.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:59 am

“I…I just didn’t want to be alone.” Emma mumbled truthfully, feeling a pinch guilt rise in her chest. She relied an awful lot on her brother being he was the only fatherly figure she had growing up, and she could be herself around him without fear of judgment. “I planned on going to check out the library, you’re more than welcome to come.” She offered in her most persuasive voice, her soft smile being the cherry on the top. “Unless, you’re scared that someone will see you with your adorable little sister and ruin your rep.” She teased knowing her brother never bothered with his reputation when it came to her.
    Kyren Stills
    Kyren Stills

Post  Kyren Stills Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Emma really did make it impossible for Kyren to keep up his tough exterior when he was around her. He threw his arm around her shoulders with a smile and said, "Let's go then, sis. I don't care too much for books, but I suppose I can work on a song or something while I'm watching out for you." Even though he threw away his bad boy attitude for the moment, as they headed towards the library, he didn't bother to spare everyone save his sister the venomous glare he knew he was capable of producing.

Link to --> Library Thread

Last edited by Kyren Stills on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone

Post  Aaron Lucus Stepstone Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 am

Aaron ran towards the dorms, and saw bunches of people hudled together in groups, 'Wow, already forming cliques, huh?' he thought, running to his dorm. When he got to the male side of the school, and dorm 02, Aaron ran to his room, the one right on the wall when he comes in, and plops down on the floor, under his bed, "I've just moved in, and this is what happened, my manga scattered, and my keytar..." he searched for a while, and found his case, "Ah, there it is.." he said, opening it to see a blue keytar, and the initials A.L.S.. He took the strap, and hanged it around his shoulders, and ran out of his room, and closing the door to his room, and the dorm's, and back to where to members were planned to meet.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 am

Chuck went back to Terry, who had finally gotten off of the phone with his steady girlfriend and was looking somewhat bored. "Where have you been, Chuck? Out chasing the girls?" His oldest brother asked, somewhat impatiently. Chuck rolled his eyes and pick up his trusty bass guitar, wiping off some of the fingerprints he had left on there earlier with a clean rag. Their grandfather, Jack Wilder had given him the Fender Precision Bass when Chuck was only three years old, and it was by far his favorite instrument to play.

The wooden body gleamed in the daylight, shining off of the tri-color sunburst paint job. In the middle, the body was a vibrant yellow that transcended into red, and finally faded to black along the edges. It's pick guard was a simple white that had remained as bright as the day Jack first gifted it to Chuck. Years of good care kept it in good condition. Chuck re-tuned it again, his hearing picking up that his second string was just a hair off key, then he was ready again. "Ready to rock when you are!" He called.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 am

Chepe followed chuck back to the place Chuck had dragged him earlier, still carrying his guitar. He wasn't sure he was ready for this so soon. He pushed his hair back out of his eyes, looking around, now that he actually had a chance to.
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone

Post  Aaron Lucus Stepstone Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:31 am

Aaron hauled his blue Lucinda keytar out to the courtyard, heading to where there was already a band setup all ready for practice. He was still a little uneasy about this, but he didn't want all of his practicing to go to waste. And he did love to play, even if he was still feeling somewhat sleepy from being awoken prematurely. He hooked up his keytar and made sure it was tuned and ready to play. Looking over at his best friend Chepe, then at Chuck, and finally at their drummer, he took a deep breath. He was used to playing with Chepe, but the two new guys he wasn't sure of. Hopefully, they all sounded good together. Well, why not start off with an instrumental song? "Should we start by playing Jessica by the Allman Brothers?" He asked. Gaining approval, they all started to play...

Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 am

Chepe Looked at Aaron, thinking how good he still sounded playing. He didn't really want to look at chuck but he looked at him out of the corner of his eye, still a little nervous. He smiled a little shyly, knowing this was a song he'd written. He hoped no one would ask him about it. He started singing, he tossed his long hair out of his eyes again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkcU7ZquvSI&feature=player_embedded

(Actual artist is tommy page....It's all pretending when it's said someone else writes it, cause it isn't really true. Pretend, for the RP XD)

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 am

Flicking the switch that made his microphone echo into the 'on' position, Chuck knew exactly what song he wanted to do next. His energy levels had skyrocketed, his heart pumping fiercely in his chest and his fingers itched to keep playing more. With the music still running through his soul, Chuck started in the next song without so much as even the smallest warning first. "I'm a real wild one." He said, leaning into his mic, which echoed "wild one, wild one, wild one..." Aaron's keytar was prominent as the music started...

"Well I'm just outta school
    Like I'm real, real cool
    Gotta dance like a fool
    Got the message that I gotta be a wild one
    Ooh yeah I'm a wild one

Gotta break it loose
    Gonna keep 'em movin' wild
    Gonna keep a-swingin' baby
    I'm a real wild child

Gonna meet all muh friends
    Gonna have ourself a ball
    Gonna tell my friends
    Gonna tell them all
    That I'm a wild one
    Ooh yeah, I'm a wild one

Gotta break it loose
    Gonna keep a swingin' baby
    I'm a real wild child

I'm a real wild one
    An' I like a wild fun
    In a world gone crazy
    Everything seems hazy
    I'm a wild one
    Ooh yeah, I'm a wild one

Gotta break it loose
    Gonna keep a-swingin' baby
    I'm a real wild child"

At this point, Chepe broke into an amazing solo on his lead guitar, the three boys up front dancing about as they played. People had started to gather in the courtyard to watch them all play. Dancing around, Chuck shimmied back to the microphone and leaned towards it, singing breathily into it as if it were a lover's ear.

"I'm a wild one
    I'm a wild one
    I'm a wild one
    Ooh baby, I'm a wild one

Gotta break it loose
    Gonna keep a swingin' baby
    I'm a real wild child."
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone

Post  Aaron Lucus Stepstone Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:21 am

Aaron was up, he quickly thought in his head what to sing. His nose scrunched up, and thought about it some more, before picking a song ,"Well...I have to pick a song...so.. here I go.." he said, before he started to sing.

"They say that time
    Heals everything
    But they don't know you
    And the scars you bring

'Cause you left a jagged hole
    And I can't stand it anymore

If heartache was a physical pain
    I could face it, I could face it
    But you're hurting me
    From inside of my head
    I can't take it, I can't take it

I'm gonna lose my mind
    I'm gonna lose my mind

I'd erase my thoughts
    If only I knew how
    Fill my head with white noise
    If it would drown you out
    Kill the sound

But you're hurting me
    From inside of my head

I'm gonna lose my mind
    I'm gonna lose my mind

And I'd rather be crazy
    I'd rather go insane
    Than having you stalk
    My every thought
    Then having you here inside my heart

But you're hurting me
    From inside of my head

I'm gonna lose my mind
    I'm gonna lose my mind..."

Aaron wiped the bit of sweat forming on his forehead, his brown eyes were searching the sky, for no reason. Well, so far, it's going well... he thought to himself, as he coughed, and waited for the next song.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 am

After spending an hour unpacking her things, Lorilynn got bored and decided to put everything on hold and walk out into the courtyard. Upon her arrival, she saw a small group of guys playing instruments. They sounded terrific! She never knew the school had a band. She watched them attentively, especially the guy with the long black hair. Lorilynn never heard anyone sing as great as he did. She smiled at him.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 am

After passing through the double doors of the library, Emma broke into a run trying to make good time so that Kyren wouldn’t be waiting too long, however her short legs couldn’t carry her very far…very fast. Rounding the corner leading toward the courtyard she was brought to an abrupt stop colliding into another student. Stumbling back a few feet Emma managed to regain her balance quickly apologizing for being so absent minded. Blushing out of embarrassment she turned her attention toward her feet focusing on the buckles of her boots, glancing up only momentarily to realize what horrible luck she had….not only did she just plow head first into a male student, but he certainly wasn’t alone. The lively group of boys must have found her shyness rather amusing, seeing as they chuckled at her discomfort as she took a small step back from them. Thankfully their attention was pulled away from her, as music filled the courtyard. Emma would have used this opportunity to slip by them unnoticed and continue in her pursuit of retrieving her missing Student Id Card, had her curiosity not gotten the best of her.

Looking around the courtyard her gaze immediately caught the source of the energetic music. Once again there was the notorious Chuck Wilder… this time however he hadn’t forgotten the words as he began to sing into the mic. His voice carried out over the small crowd that had begun to form around them. The sound of his voice coupled with his bass was captivating and she soon found her deep brown eyed gaze fixated on him as he performed. It wasn’t just Chuck’s sound, but the rest of the bands as well…They all seemed so immersed in the music that Emma couldn’t keep her eyes off of them, as each song passed she became even interested in them. Who would have guessed Valevay had this much talent hidden with its walls. Fiddling absent mindedly with her scarf Emma, not braving the now very large crowd, watched from the distance eager to see what else this group had up their sleeves.

Last edited by Emma Stills on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 am

Smiling now that he was actually getting into it and having fun, Chepe looked around, at all the people that had shown up. He laughed a little, as his hair fell in his eyes yet again. He forgot about everyone watching. Brushing his hair back out of his eyes, he began his next song, as he walked around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sb_cO0Akno&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 am

Still in his musical trance, his body moved like liquid as Chuck’s calloused fingers strummed and plucked the thick steel bass strings. They were now doing a song by U2 that he particularly liked and he was really getting into it. He danced vigorously not letting up even once during the song.

"Uno, dos, tres, catorce
    Turn it up loud, captain

Lights go down it's dark
    The jungle is your head, can't rule your heart
    A feeling's so much stronger than a thought
    Your eyes are wide
    And though your soul it can't be bought
    Your mind can wander

Hello, hello
    (Hola!)
    I'm at a place called Vertigo
    (Dónde está!)
    It's everything I wish I didn't know
    Except you give me something
    I can feel, feel!

The night is full of holes
    'Cause bullets rip the sky
    Of ink with gold
    They twinkle
    As the boys play rock and roll
    They know that they can't dance
    At least they know
    I can't stand the beat
    I'm asking for the check
    Girl with crimson nails
    Has Jesus around her neck
    Swinging to the music
    Swinging to the music
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Hello, hello
    (Hola!)
    I'm at a place called Vertigo
    (Dónde está!)
    It's everything I wish I didn't know
    But you give me something
    I can feel, feel!”

He whispered into the microphone, his lips less than half an inch away from it. His eyes were heavy-lidded and half closed, giving him a somewhat secretive look as his lips curled into a smile.

"All of this, all of this can be yours
    All of this, all of this can be yours
    All of this, all of this can be yours
    Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt

Hello, hello
    (Hola!)
    We're at a place called Vertigo
    (Dónde está!)
    Lights go down, and all I know
    Is that you give me something
    I can feel your love teaching me how
    Your love is teaching me how
    How to kneel
    Kneel!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...”
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:36 am

Lorilynn hadn't even seen everything there was to see here, and she was already loving this place. The scenery was beautiful, the people were beautiful, and most of all, the guy with the long hair's voice was beautiful. She couldn't believe she was missing out on this. She decided that he was her new favorite singer, and if he ever did become famous, she'd have bragging rights because she actually met him. Well, more like saw him around at school, but hey, it was better than nothing. Lorilynn really wanted to hear another song from that guy. He was, well, amazing, for a lack of a better word. "Hey!" She called out to him. "Sing another one! You've got an amazing voice!" She grinned.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

Chepe looked up and was amazed to see a very pretty girl grinning at him. "Sure!" he said, giving her a smile and a wave. "Since you asked, I'll do one more, just for you." he tossed his long hair out of his face again, and smiling, started another song, the breeze blowing the hair right back into his eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkKMAUL3MI&feature=player_embedded#!

When it was over, he grinned at the girl.

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:00 am

The opportunity to attend a live concert –let alone practice- had never presented itself to Emma, so this was a new and exciting opportunity for her. Emma bounced slightly on the balls of her feet, to the beat as they began playing switching between members as the songs shifted. It was if they had been doing this their entire life, the fluid movement accompanied by their beautiful sound was mesmerizing.

Emma joined the round of applause as the last song came to an end, her clapping followed by a surprised yelp escaping her lips. Startled as one of the boys, which she had completely forgotten about, leaned in over her shoulder -far too close for comfort- whispering into her ear. “If you liked that crap…you can come to my room and I’ll play some real music for you, and I'll make sure you enjoy it.” Emma jerked away looking at him in disgust, somehow she managed to politely decline his offer. Turning to make her exit Emma was quickly snatched back, as the boy reached out grabbing both ends of her scarf, using it to reel her back to him. “Where are you off to in such a hurry kitten? We weren’t done playing with you.”
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 am

Lorilynn smiled back at him. He had such an admirable talent. Was everyone outside home as cool as that? She wondered. Lorilynn doubted it though. Some people were probably jerks, just like Rose. Throwing that thought aside, she started applauding for the guy. Lorilynn motioned for him to come to her. She didn't want him to leave without getting his name first. That would be a real shame. It'd also mean she'd probably pass up the chance to make a new friend. That wasn't really on her 'To Do List' for today either.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 am

Chepe saw her waving him over so he walked over. "Hi," He said. "My name's Chepe. what's yours?" he smiled at her. "You looked like you were enjoying yourself." Stretching, he put his guitar down next to him.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 am

No sooner had he put his bass guitar back in it’s case, the start of a ruckus caught Chuck’s attention. He looked out towards the noise to see that pretty brunette with the glasses from earlier backing away from a group of boys that seemed to be taking an unhealthy interest in her. His distinctive blue eyes narrowed dangerously at the scene and his lips turned down in a frown. Bad reputation or not, there was no way he was going to let some group of idiots bully a shy-looking girl like her. Besides, he felt a little stab of jealousy, though he kept his mouth closed. If anyone was going to get a chance with that girl, it was going to be Chuck, not some creep.

Terry had just gotten up from his seat behind the drums when he happened to look over at his younger brother. Chuck was already pulling his lightweight jacket off and tossing it to the ground and Terry realized immediately that there was about to be a fight. “Chuck!" He called, but Chuck had already raced off towards the source of the commotion, “Wait for me!” Terry ran off after him, ready to back him up right away. Did his younger brother actually need help in this situation? Absolutely not. But Terry wasn’t following Chuck solely to help him defend the girl. He just felt like knocking someone around because it was fun.

Chuck broke through the crowd quickly, coming up between the girl and her assailant, his fist connecting with the boy’s jaw without warning and knocking him right off of his feet. The boy’s grip instantly released her scarf as he flew backwards, directly into one of his friends. Both of them fell to the ground, but that didn’t stop Chuck. He didn’t even pause, vaulting directly onto the two downed boys, knocking the wind out of them. Terry wasn’t far behind, his own fist connecting solidly with another boy’s gut, doubling him over instantly. He staggered backwards before losing his footing and crumpling to the ground, clutching at his stomach and gasping for air. Terry turned to face the other boys, towering over them menacingly and cracking his knuckles. Chuck was behind him, keeping himself between the girl and her attackers. This was going to be fun...

Last edited by Chuck Wilder on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:20 am

"Nice to meet you Chepe, I'm Lorilynn." She scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, I guess I was enjoying myself, huh? It's just, you guys were really great, especially you." Lorilynn held her hands behind her and smiled. "You seemed like you were enjoying yourself as well." Lorilynn was going to say something else when she noticed a crowd of people coming together. She stood on her tippy toes and saw what looked like a fight.

"Oh man! This place just keeps getting better and better! Come on, Chepe! I wanna see the fight!" She cried, tugging on his sleeve. Lorilynn loved to watch fights. As a little girl, she'd always watch boxing with her grandfather before he passed away. She found it interesting how men would beat one another up for fun. And she wasn't one to protest about it. She really wanted to see a good fight.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:23 am

"Thanks," he said. "I really have fun doing that." Chepe watched Chuck heading over to what seemed to be a fight, narrowing his eyes at the guys that were getting their buts kicked. He ran over to them, following Lorilynn who was hanging on to him, thinking he might be some help to them. "These guys harassing a girl?" he thought. He knew he could have moved quicker if she hadn't had hold of him.

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 am

The last thing Emma expected to happen...happened! Chuck Wilder had come from out of nowhere flooring the boy who had her trapped. Tumbling backwards, unable to regain her footing Emma fell hard on the pavement. There was slight stinging sensation coming from the fresh scratches on her palms which was caused by her trying to cushion the fall. She watched in shock as the fight ensued, unable to move away as the crowd encompassed them ready for another exciting show.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 am

Chepe looked over at Emma, seeing that she'd fallen. "Are you ok?" he asked, offering her his hand to help her up. "That looked painful." he said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content