Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Celi's Diary Bar_left27%Celi's Diary Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Celi's Diary Bar_left0%Celi's Diary Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Celi's Diary Bar_left9%Celi's Diary Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Celi's Diary Bar_left0%Celi's Diary Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Celi's Diary Bar_left45%Celi's Diary Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

Celi's Diary

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Celi's Diary Empty Celi's Diary

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:29 pm

Thursday, August 11th, 20--

À Mon Ami,

I'm so excited! Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting so long for! Mimi and I will finally be moving to our new forever home! Oh, I just love the sound of that! A home, not a condo or villa or some stupid rented mansion with it's silly "modern decor" that makes no sense, but an honest to goodness HOME!  Celi's Diary 2764

And it's such a pretty house too! 2 stories, 3 in you count the basement, a garage for my car and a backyard for Mimi and Nyanko to play in! We're even near a little neighborhood beach! Celi's Diary 2600  It's in this really sweet neighborhood in a place called Eastside Vepigo, which is supposedly a nice safe area, which I'm all for!

Mine and Mimi's rooms are on the top floor, and while stairs are a pain, we both have balconies! Honestly, that's what completely sold me on the house in the first place, because the view from the room I picked out is amazing! I love it  Celi's Diary 1f60d

And I can't wait to decorate it! Oh, Mimi and I already have so many ideas! We want our home to be super colorful and cozy, but not like rainbows and shit everywhere. That's be way too much! So maybe pastels? That'd be cute.

I know Mimi wants her bedroom to be a soft shade of blue and I'd love to have a light lilac or periwinkle for mine. And we both agreed that we have to have canopy beds! No doubt about that, they're so pretty and luxurious and cozy too! Mimi wants to make a plushie mountain on her bed with lots of pillows and blankets to build a "fluffy nest" for herself. Those are her words btw, not mine.

I don't think I'd want that many plushies on my bed though, it'd be way too hot and cramped! But some soft cotton sheets would do nicely, and maybe one of those plush faux fur duvets and a couple pillows...

Oh! I can just imagine taking a nap in the afternoon with my balcony door open and a cool ocean breeze comes through and the curtains of my bed just lightly blow in the wind Celi's Diary 1f495 That'd be so divine!

Another thing! The living room must must MUST have the comfiest couches we can find! With lots and lots of pillows! We have a super long list of movies we've never gotten a chance to see but Mimi and I both promised that so long as we can get all our homework done by the end of the week, we'll have movie nights on Fridays!

~Though tbh this promise if mostly for Mimi since she'd never get her homework done otherwise~

Oh! And I can't forget about the basement! Though honestly, it doesn't really look like one, there's so much space down there! And it opens to the backyard too, so maybe it's a semi-basement? Either way, there's a lot of room down there and can you believe it? I get a sewing room! Not a nook or corner of a room, but a full on sewing room! I'll have so much space for pattern making on my mannequins and I'll have a huge work table where I can cut everything out! Maybe a couch too for naps? But it's gonna be the best!

And that's just one of the rooms down there too! There's technically like 3 or 4 I think, idk I'll have to recheck the photos the realtor sent me...

But I know we're going to make one of the rooms into a craft room for Mimi and then just a "general area" for the other and for the last room we agreed to make it into a little dance studio! That way Mimi can practice dancing at home if she wants and I have a place for my yoga  Celi's Diary 1f31f

There's also like 2 rooms on the main floor still, but we're having a hard time figuring out what to do with them... I was thinking one of them could be a study? That'd be pretty useful since Mimi would just fall asleep if she had to study in her room...like she did all of last year  Celi's Diary 1f605

But that still leaves 1 empty room...so...quest room maybe? Either that or just a storage room but we don't have enough stuff to really warrant one  Celi's Diary 1f615  Idk, I'll figure it out some other time.

Y'know, I really can't believe this day is already so close, it feels just like a dream...

I'll be honest with you Mon Ami, but I really worried if this day would ever come...I had worked so hard for this. So many days of working tirelessly on school and paperwork and all my lessons and god knows what else, and so many nights of little to no sleep...it was hard. Really really hard. Especially since Mother was fighting me every step of the way.

But I knew I had too!

Not just just for myself, because sure you know about all the crap I've had to deal with but...

Mimi was becoming just so...lifeless...I couldn't stand to see her become like that because of our senseless parents and those stupid people at our schools! She deserves so much more than just to be ignored by everybody just because she struggles a bit in school! She loves people, she loves making friends and having fun, and she'd never hurt a fly so why do they only have to see her as a failure!?

It's dumb and horrible and I'll never forgive any of them for treating her like that!

Honestly, don't they realize that my own laughable "brilliance" and "intelligence" is only because I had Mimi by my side to help me through everything?!  

It's absolutely ridiculous...

But, thank whatever heavenly being out there, it's finally over! Neither I nor Mimi will ever have to see those damned bastards ever again!

We have a whole new life a head of us, and Mimi can make as many friends as she damn well wants and can go out to have fun with those friends whenever she damn well pleases! Well...within reason of course, she'll still have homework and probably a curfew wouldn't be a bad idea since she tends to get carried away when she's having fun...But other than that, she can have as much fun as she wants!

Anyway Mon Ami, it's...oh god...3:47 A.M. and I have to be up at 7 to get us to the harbor in time for our ferry!

I'll write again once we're settled, wish us luck!

Au Revoir!  Celi's Diary 2764

Celi & Mimi's House:

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Celi's Diary Empty Re: Celi's Diary

Post  Celi Shiel Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:49 am

Friday, August 12th, 20--

À Mon Ami...

I don't even know where to even start with my day, it's just been...a lot. And I mean, a lot a lot.

I felt like an absolute wreck today, tossed my cookies, had to deal with crowds of people, a smelly pig wouldn't leave me the fuck alone, I came across the most annoying article I've ever read, was left incredibly anxious and stressed because of said article, and to top it all off I was harassed by the most annoying dumbass I've ever met!

I know, it's a lot, but I'll try to write it out somehow, if only for the chance to settle my mind.

So as you know in typical fashion for me, I didn't get very much sleep the other night when I should have. I partially blame you Mon Ami, for that but still...

Since I stayed up so late the other night I was a complete wreck today. And not in my usual "Welp, I'm passing out now" kind of wreck either or even my "I'm down for the count with a fever" kind of wreck. No, this was a new "I'm in the fucking Twilight Zone" kind of wreck. Like my mind was fried and I was shaking and I'm pretty sure I could see sound too! It was that bad!

Mind you it got a little bit better after I managed to get some coffee in my system, but it was this cheap chunky gas station coffee that I really don't want to think about too much, otherwise I will vomit...again!  Celi's Diary 1f616

But anyway, I was all kinds of messed up this morning. Hell, I don't even remember how we got to the harbor but we did! I'll chalk it up as a miracle because I remember absolutely nothing after I woke us up this morning to get ready, it's just completely blank up there aside from me seeing the rainbow...

Anyway, so we're at the docks and we had maybe like 30-40 minutes or so of waiting until our ferry shows up, and its crowded AF around there since Rai Island is a really great tourist spot and all. Yay~

Of course, I'm not a happy camper since crowds freak me out, but then Mimi decides to run off and find this nice old couple to talk to while I'm left waiting near the gates to fend for myself   Celi's Diary 1f62d  

That's when fatso showed up...This creepy porker of a guy, and I don't mean to body shame really! But this guy legit looked like a pig, squished nose and everything! Even smelled like one too! It was so gross!

Anyway, this porker decided it'd be a fantastic idea to try and chat me up since I was all by my lonesome  Celi's Diary 1f611   

I don't even know how old this guy was mind you, he could have been my age or even 30 years older for all I know, the fat rolls did wonders hiding any wrinkles if he had any. But I'm just standing there, frazzled outta my mind and probably looking ready to kill since at that point I could feel a migraine coming on, and Porky the Pig over here is trying to ask me if I was "from 'round these parts cause he'd love to take me out on a date".

Like I haven't heard that line a million times before!  

But my god, it was awful. He wouldn't stop talking and every time I moved away, he followed so there was no escaping the smell! I tried to politely tell him I wasn't interested and that I'd like to be left alone, but this porker just laughed at me and said in the most condescending voice  "Oh honey, a girl doesn't know what she really wants til she meets a man".

WTH man?! Celi's Diary 1f621 You're just a walking, talking pile of lard and diabetes with no brain! So STFU and leave me alone already! I KNOW my likes and dislikes!

I did my best to ignore him after that, like really really obviously ignored him so maybe he'd finally take a hint with that pea-sized brain of his and leave me the fuck alone. But apparently after watching me stare at my phone for a few minutes because I clearly did not want to talk to him, he decided he'd try and make a "playful" grab for my phone so I'd pay attention to him instead...

Let's just say, that it didn't end well and that I hold no remorse for where I kicked him.

He left me alone after that though, so yay! Celi's Diary 1f604

You'd think after that Mon Ami, that it'd be all sunshine and daisies but we both know that my luck has never been that good.

I was just scrolling through my feed, y'know enjoying the wonders of modern technology the only way a teenager could, and I come across a news article....about Mother...

I know, I know I shouldn't have looked, and I could've saved myself from so much headache if I didn't, but I did ok?! I'm not happy about it either. It was just pointless drivel anyway, her making a big show of being the "tragic mother who lost her daughters to their teenage rebellion!" and "how the corrupt system aided them in making the worst decision of their lives!"

What a load of bull crap!

She's only upset because her squeaky clean reputation now has a stain on it for the world to see! But if anyone ever actually put a UV light to that bitch they'd see just how "clean" she really is!

To make matters worse, she even ended that god awful drama of an article by saying she'll "try to do everything in her power to bring her girls back where they belong".

Like, hello? We left for a reason and it's called you were shitty parents! We left legally at that! The "I's" have been dotted and the "T's" have been crossed, there ain't any of this "bringing us back where we belong" shit because the courts say otherwise!  

God, I hate that woman!  Celi's Diary 1f620

Anyway, as I'm sure you can imagine, I was in all sorts of a mood after that. I barely even talked to Mimi once we were able to get on the boat, I was that mad!

Not to mention the anxiety it gave me!  Celi's Diary 1f628

I'm not gonna lie Mon Ami, but seeing that article really got me bad, like I was already sleep deprived and seeing flashing lights and whatever else Willy Wonka could pull outta his ass, but now I had all these horrible thoughts floating around my head. Like what if that bitch somehow finds a loophole in the paperwork and she's able to bring us back? Or she somehow gets the courts to overrule their previous decisions or something! Or what if she just decides to have us kidnapped and lock us away somewhere!?

I know it all sounds ridiculous, but I couldn't help but worry! I was actually so anxious I couldn't sit still for the whole boat ride, and that really fucking sucked cause I love boat rides and the ocean!  

But yea, I was in a pretty bad mindset for most of the ride over, which absolutely sucked. Mimi had come over after a while to try and cheer me up, which helped and I did manage to calm myself down before too long as we were docking on Rai, but I was still pretty tense...

Of course, it's right as I'm finally calming down that things start going bad again  Celi's Diary 1f614  

If I wasn't waiting for Mimi to say her goodbyes to everyone ~and you won't believe how many there were!~ then I would've left those over crowded docks long ago and honestly, I kind of wished I had! Because as soon as I let my guard down, literally as soon as I stop paying attention to anything! Some idiot decides to come in and make themselves known! But this particular dumbass even had the gall to smack my ass!!!

LIKE WHAT THE HELL!?  Celi's Diary 1f621  Celi's Diary 1f621  Celi's Diary 1f621  

Naturally, I punched him as hard as I could!  Celi's Diary 1f624  And let me tell you, my hand fucking hurts now! I'm pretty sure I jammed a finger doing that or at the very least bruised something, I've never punched anyone in my life, but I'm pretty sure I did it wrong...

Anyway, I was just so goddamn pissed! I barely remember what happened. I know I threw my suitcase at him and tried hitting him some more and kicking him too! But that damn bastard barely even flinched!! What is he? A rock?! Normally when you're getting hit you try and avoid it or at least move away! But no! This cocky bastard barely moved an inch, stopped me from punching him, and had been taking all my hits like they were nothing ta boot!

I know I'm no amazon warrior, but I feel like at least my kicks should have hurt!!

Honestly, if it wasn't for his brother Terry stepping in ~I learned his name later btw~ and making a peace offering, I don't think I would have stopped trying to maim this dumbass. Cause DAMN I was pissed! I have never been that angry in my life and I've had to deal with my Mother for christ's sake!

But, they offered ice cream and a coffee so how the hell was I supposed to refuse? My caffeine levels were at an all time low by then and I was literally dying... Celi's Diary 1f632 So I agreed to stop hitting the dumbass...y'know so long as he didn't do anything stupid again.

Thinking back on it now, it was probably a good thing Terry stopped me, because the dumbass ~who I later learned was named John~ was looking way too happy for my liking while I was trying to kill him. Like who the hell looks pleased and impressed when a girl's trying to beat their face in?!

Seriously, it was just too weird...

And really, why do I attract nothing but the weirdos today?! First there was the gross pig and now this!

Mind you, at least John looks fairly ok, not at all like that other guy. He's tall, has a nice tan, he's pretty ripped, he has nice blue eyes, his hairs really soft ~I know because I grabbed it when I was trying to bash his face in~, and y'know overall he looks pretty handsome for a guy.

But he's just so....XWMIOFWIS!! He has the tact of a rock, that smug look on his face just grated on my nerves so much, and he has way too much confidence for a guy that seemed to like getting hit by a girl!

I mean just UGHFGHFGFER, I don't know why he gets on my nerves so much but he does! It's like I was hyper focused on everything he said or did and my reactions got cranked up to 100!!

It. Was. So. Annoying!!!

Ugh! I need to chill out... Celi's Diary 1f629

I mean really, it's not like he was a complete ass the whole time I guess, he just ugggghhh annoyed me so much! But he did pay for ice cream and coffee for me and Mimi...in pennies...and he also kind of saved me from the creepy barista which was pretty cool. He also offered to give us a ride and help us with our luggage, but I said no cause I was still mad at him...

So I guess he's an annoying but ok guy?

Idk, I'm just exhausted... Celi's Diary 1f613

So I'll end it here Mon Ami.

Au Revoir!  Celi's Diary 2764

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:19 pm

Saturday, August 13th, 20--

À Mon Ami...

I am mortified, like absolutely and completely mortified. I don't even know what to say, but I had to write this out now before I started on anything else this morning otherwise it'd be stuck in my head all day...

Sooooo...I may have...no, no...I kind of...gods how do I even word this?

Ok...

IdreamtofJohnlastnightandhewassuperhotinitandnotacompleteassholeandwekissed...

No...no, no, no, that's wrong!

Ok, I got this...

So...let's just say I had a very unrealistic dream of John last night...

NOT ANYTHING DIRTY! I SWEAR! It wasn't some smutty wet dream or anything like that!! I just met the guy for crying out loud!!

I just dreamt that instead of getting mad at him for being a perv, he made me mad for something else, like him just being annoying. Idk. And sure, I still got mad at him and hit him. But he just...hugged me to stop hitting him instead? I was still mad of course!! He was being annoying after all!! But then he started talking to me, and I somehow calmed down...I don't know what he was saying to me but I remember it made me really happy...and before I know it, we're standing there...hugging...and then he leans down...

GAHSDH Omg it's not like that I swear!!!

It was just...idk, ok?! It's weird, and was totally not what happened at all! And I absolutely did NOT want him to hug or kiss me either!!! I just met him for crying out loud! And he's super annoying!!!

I mean sure, objectively speaking, John is a very handsome male individual. He has a very nice physique, he's incredibly tall, his hair is wonderfully soft and curly, his voice is incredibly alluring to listen to, and he smells like a cozy camp fire in the forest ~when he's not smoking that is~

But that's just an obvious assessment of his attractive features, ok!

It's literally no different than me saying some actor or idol is cute, because obviously they are, and that's why they're famous! No different! Just plain old observation of their physical attractiveness!

So sure, I suppose on those grounds you could say I'm attracted to John's physical appearance, but just his appearance! Nothing else! His personality is still pretty ass! So by no means am I actually attracted to John at all, I'm just favorable to his physical appearance, nothing more.

And really, going by that logic and given how dreams are a collective figment of our imaginations using our thoughts, subconscious, and experiences as material, it stands to reason why I'd have a dream like that in the first place!

Subconsciously, I probably wanted things to go very differently when we first met. Like him not being a perverted ass and making me mad...so of course I'd dream about a way that, y'know...it wasn't as maddening or stressful for me.

I mean, yesterday was pretty damn taxing for me, and him just being...well like that was what pushed me over the edge after all. It's not like he was a complete dumbass the whole time either, and it certainly got better after he agreed to make it up to me...

But still, given all that, it's perfectly understandable why I'd have a dream of a more favorable encounter with him in it considering how badly of a time I had initially...

NOT THAT I'D ACTUALLY WANT TO KISS HIM THOUGH!!!

Sure, I am a perfectly healthy 16 years old girl who's never had a boyfriend, let alone dated anyone. It'd absolutely be reasonable, not to mention understandable, for me to be attracted to a handsome guy like John and be thinking about...things...but I'd certainly never act on anything unless I was completely attracted to him!

Which I'm not!!!

And I mean really thinking about it, it's no surprise that he's the one I'm dreaming about in the first place. He's the only guy I've actually talked too recently after all, and once he stopped being a pain in the ass, we had a rather agreeable time together. I certainly wouldn't be dreaming of his brother for sure! We barely said a word to each other after getting the ice cream, and I certainly didn't have any negative feelings regarding him anyway, so it's not like he was prevalently on my mind.

So again, it's perfectly reasonable and understandable why I'd be dreaming of John...like that...

Anyway Mon Ami, I think I'll leave it at that for now. I still have to wake Mimi up so we can grab some breakfast and then finish unpacking.

Au Revoir for now!  Celi's Diary 2764

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:44 pm

Saturday, August 13th, 20--

À Mon Ami,

Hello again  Celi's Diary 1f618  

I gotta say, it feels weird writing 2 entries in one day but since this morning was weird I'll make an exception  Celi's Diary 1f61d

And no, we are not talking about that again!!

Anyway...moving has been going...slowly...very very slowly...

I might have underestimated how heavy some things we brought with us would be, like some of our trunks and my sewing stuff. And also the fact that we have multiple floors now, which are not easy to carry things up and down I'll have you know!

I know it's partially my own fault...since we were moving to a permanent home this time, I thought it'd be fine if we didn't do a purging like we've had to do in the past whenever we moved. In fact, I think we even bought some more stuff just before we got here...

Fuck...

Yea...

Anyway, as it turns out, since we're not using a professional moving company this time around, it's going incredibly slower than I thought it would. Mimi and I alone can't move much aside from a couple of boxes and those are mainly just full of clothes or stuffed animals!  Celi's Diary 1f613

Honestly with how things are going, I have no clue how we'll ever get everything moved in! I mean, I suppose we could open the boxes and move things one at a time but we probably wouldn't be done until next year, we'd have a huge mess all over the place in the mean time, and we still wouldn't be able to get any furniture upstairs!

Oh god and that's another thing, the furniture! We went shopping a little after grabbing some breakfast ~found an adorable little café btw that has some delish lox bagels!~ And we got a few end tables we liked and some shelves and a couple other things, nothing terribly huge so I thought it'd be fine for starters.

Boy was I wrong!

Since we bought in bulk, they were nice enough to use a truck to delivery it all to the house for us. But it's all scattered around in the living room now and some of it needs assembling apparently and we can't move a damn thing! Like, at all!

They're just too heavy.

Trust me, we tried...and it hurt...

Also, I had no idea that we'd have to assemble a lot of these things when we bought them...and that apparently doing that requires tools...we don't have tools...  Celi's Diary 1f62d

Soooo yea...furniture-wise we're kinda stuck...

But we'll get to that somehow I hope  Celi's Diary 1f605

Good news is that we have most of our clothes put away in the closets at least, so I guess that's a win?

But in the meantime, Mimi and I get to rough it a bit by sleeping on futons instead of actual beds. Don't get me wrong, the futons are actually hella comfy, but I'd like an actual bed to sleep in, not something on the floor surrounding by boxes...

We picked out what colors we want for most of the rooms! So there's another win!

Only downside is that I think we'll have to find someone who can paint them for us, a lot of the walls in this house are tall and when I talked to the guy at the store he was saying something about priming the walls??? Idk. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about, so that's another thing for the to-do list I guess?

It's a half-win at least.

Anyway aside from the slow goings on the unpacking and moving in, Mimi decided that today would be the perfect day to be an annoying little sister for a change.

Yay~ Celi's Diary 1f611

I hate when she gets like this sometimes...It's not often, but every once in a while she'll get in a mood, just finds it funny to poke fun at me sometimes!

All I did was mention to her over breakfast that I had a weird dream with John in it, nothing too descriptive or anything like that, literally just mentioned how annoying he was! And the little fluffball thought it was absolutely hilarious, started laughing at me, and started cooing about how I had a crush on him of all things!

I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH!!!

But nooooooo, she wouldn't listen to me at all! And to make matters worse, she would bring him up every chance she got!

Seriously, she would bring him up randomly all day!

It was so annoying to listen too!!

"I bet your boyfriend could move this stuff easy!" or "Aww, maybe we should get John to help?" or the worst of them all "Bet'cha your boyfriend would do it for a kiss!"

UGRHEUIJFN I swear, little sisters can be suuuuuuuuuuch a pain sometimes!!!  Celi's Diary 1f612

Anyway, I told her to zip it after a while but knowing her she'll get right back to it when I least expect it!

For now though, I'm just gonna sleep, I'm sore all over after today and annoyed. Hopefully, tomorrow I can get some more unpacking done without the headaches!

So au Revoir for now!

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:54 pm

Sunday, August 14th, 20--

À Mon Ami,

It's been a long day, like suuuuuper long, not a bad day though just to be clear! Just...I can't really feel my arms anymore, or move at all, y'know?  Celi's Diary 1f605

So a good day but ouchie!  Celi's Diary 1f623

Since we still have a mountain of boxes and furniture all packed up in the living room, Mimi and I spent the WHOLE day unpacking and it for real seems like it'll never end!

But please...please let it end!

I know we bought a little extra before we arrived on the island and then a little more after we got here, but I didn't think it was this bad! Mimi alone had 5 giant boxes of JUST stuffed animals! And like, I know I'd made her quite a few of those over the years, but not that many!!!

Where the hell did all the others come from?!?!

I've been giving her her own allowance since I started my modeling job a few years back so I know she has a bit saved up ~she mostly likes to buy sweets and snacks for Nyanko, so she hasn't been using much of it~ so I guess she bought them online and had them shipped here with everything else??? Idk...I'll ask her about it tomorrow sometime, she's already down for the count tonight...

Anyway, aside from Mimi's now massive plushie collection, I also seem to have bought a few too many articles of clothing  Celi's Diary 1f601  Celi's Diary 263a  Celi's Diary 1f605

I didn't mean to, I swear! But I have such a big closet in my room now...it seemed like a waste just using it for the micro wardrobe I'd been using...

Sooooooooo yea, that was a good 3 giant boxes worth of clothing and another for shoes...and one more for bags and jackets....

But it's all organized now! And I even still have room for more too! Not that I'll buy any more any time soon, that'd be a little much right now, but we don't know what winters are like around here yet so I'll just say it's the "future winter season" section!  Celi's Diary 1f606

Aside from all that though, we managed to get all our books ~mostly mine~ put away in the study! Though it did take forever...the boxes they were all in were way too heavy for us to lift so we ended up having to run back and forth from the living room to the study to put things away. We were sooooo out of breath and dripping in sweat once we were done!  Celi's Diary 1f602

But I love how it turned out!  Celi's Diary 1f60d

Since the study is pretty big, we decided to just go halfsies on the shelves, so Mimi get's one side of the room and I get the other with a desk for each of us to use Celi's Diary 1f495  The room has a super gorgeous bay window too that lets in the perfect amount of light and I can't wait til I can spend a lazy weekend lounging there with a good book and a drink!

And I really hope that now that we have a nice quiet room to study in, Mimi will have an easier time working too, she'd get distracted so easily whenever she had to study in her room and it was so hard for her to get anything done!  Celi's Diary 1f623

But with this, now she'll have a nice and quiet place to focus and study so she'll ~hopefully~ have an easier time in school!

Speaking of which, we start bright and early tomorrow...and I mean that literally  Celi's Diary 1f632

Apparently having a school tour over the weekend just wasn't possible or they just didn't want too, idk but uggggggghhhhhhhhh!!! So now Mimi and I get to wake up at the crack ass of dawn so we can go over there, have a tour, get all our paperwork done, get our IDs taken and STILL go to classes like normal for the day!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am soooooo gonna need some coffee to survive this, some really really damn good coffee!!!

Anyway Mon Ami, I'm going to go crush now, I'm sore all over and not looking forward to my early morning tomorrow.

Au Revoir for now!  Celi's Diary 1f618
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:59 pm

Monday, August 15th, 20--

À Mon Ami,

It's...it's been a day...like where do I even start?  Celi's Diary 1f62b

As I mentioned yesterday, we had a lovely early morning to deal with because the school is evil and lemme tell you, I've never had to struggle as much getting Mimi out of bed as I did today!

We're still sleeping on our futons, y'know the one we'd gotta during out brief stay in Japan? Well anyway, we haven't had a chance to put our beds together yet ~hopefully I can get that done this weekend~ so we're sleeping on those until we can.

They're comfy-ish? Like they aren't hard as rocks or so thin we're sleeping on the wood floor, but there's only so fluff you can stuff into those things and gotta say, it's not enough for me. I don't think it's enough for Mimi either in all honesty and she can sleep anywhere!

Anyway, since she's sleeping on a futon, instead of me just being able to do the usual of y'know, pulling her outta bed and onto her feet to get her up. She just grabs ahold of the whole thing and I end up dragging it and her across the floor!

I tried getting her to let go, but that girl has a monster grip for someone dead asleep!  Celi's Diary 1f613

Finally did manage to get her up though, I utilized Nyanko and his epic chonk. Not even Mimi can sleep through that fluffy bowling ball falling on her gut!  Celi's Diary 1f639

Anywho, we grabbed me some coffee and some lunch at this sandwich shop that's on the way to school, their selection is ok but not much variety and managed to get there about when all the teachers were arriving.

The VP btw, is the BIGGEST asswipe I've ever met. Dude toots his own horn so loudly they can probably hear it from the mainland! He had this stupidly long speech to give us about the school, the rules and all that jazz, and then finally handed over the paperwork we ~or rather I~ needed to finish filling out before we could get our IDs.

Also, I knew that the middle school was right next to the MVB but didn't know that also meant that they shared offices and all that. Probably would've been a bigger pain in the ass if they didn't so small victories there I suppose?

He started out tour over there too so I was thinking that "Ok, once we finish this tour then Mimi can go to her class while I get the high school tour" but nope! He insisted she get the high school tour too which makes absolutely no sense!  Celi's Diary 1f611

I think he just wanted a larger audience to listen to his blowhard ramblings...

Poor Mimi though, she was legit dead on her feet through the whole thing, if she wasn't wearing her skates ~which the dude didn't even notice btw~ then she would have just stopped moving at the entrance and fallen asleep. I had to pull her along the whole time.

OH! But you will not believe who I saw during the VP's boring ass tour! It was HIM! That fucking dumbass from the pier!

I kinda figured he went to this school, no offense to him, but he did not look like the type to study so Valevay seemed out of the question. But I didn't think I'd run into him first thing in the morning of my first day!

There's like what? 600 maybe 700 people that go to this school? Not including teachers. So the odds are just a little over 50% I think that'd we'd meet so soon.

But gotta say, dunno what rep he and his brothers/friends have ~I think they were his brothers anyway, I recognized Terry but no clue who the other 2 are and then there was also the creepy barista too~ But the VP totally railed into them, for really no good reason either! Like talk about prejudice!  Celi's Diary 1f621

Luckily Mimi and I were able to ditch the VP, and this cute chick ~seemed like Terry's GF?~ totally tore into him for acting like an ass. No clue what her sway over him is but it was pretty satisfying to see her make that kind of power move.

Total respect!  Celi's Diary 1f31f

She also gave me her card too, which was unexpected but y'know, again don't hate. I'd love to hang out with her more ~she said her name was Patty, so cute! Celi's Diary 1f495 ~ and it seems like she and Terry are a year ahead on me so hopefully we get a chance to sometime!

Anyway after they all showed me and Mimi around the rest of the school, the dumbass, I mean John, and the creepy barista showed me to my first class. Which was...interesting...annoying...weird...idk how to put it...

John decided to be an annoying ass and flirt the whole time, but he was a bit of a gentleman here and there? Idk he's weird, I don't get him. But you know the weird thing? EVERYBODY was legit avoiding him like the plague, and I mean avoiding to the extreme in some case! I saw some kid jump into his locker just to get out of his way!

WTH????  Celi's Diary 1f631

I have no clue what all that was about, but I guess it has to due with his fighting? Uh...more on that later... Celi's Diary 1f605

Anyway Buster ~the creepy barista's name~ is a pretty ok guy I suppose? He tried offer me some tips and stuff for my first class but it got super awkward fast...I don't know what a "Tiny Toons" is...

Course John was standing on the sidelines the whole time, he had this shit eating grin on his face like he was enjoying watching our train wreck of a conversation! So rude!

I tried to tell him off AND THEN this fucker decides to compliment me! WTH?! And for what you might ask?

"how pretty I look when I'm about ready to strangle 'em"

I don't even know.....whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???  Celi's Diary 1f62b

Y'know I really wish I could say that this was the weirdest part of my day, but this was JUST my first class too. I still got the whoooooooooole day to go over...

For one, John apparently had gotten it into his head that following me around all day was a great idea! He followed me to my classes, was there as soon as I was out of class, at my locker! And also, we had A LOT of classes together too so there was NO escaping from this guy!!

Buster tried to help but yea...it didn't work...

Fun fact though, John and all his family, great singers. Like annoyingly great actually!

Also learned that yes, those boys this morning were 2 of John's brothers along with Terry and that Buster is actually their cousin! He ~meaning John~ offhandedly mentioned he has even more brothers too! Big family!

But music, oh boy music was by far just...

The boys did this nice little singing number, I don't know what song was but John had tried to pull me on stage to dance with him and lemme tell you, I have never received so many death glares in my life!  Celi's Diary 1f630

I had no idea John ~and the other boys for that matter~ were so popular! Maybe that's partially why people avoid them? Cause they're like idols or something? Idk but almost all the females in the class were falling over themselves silly trying to get their attention or get picked as one of their class partners.

Oh yea, that was another thing, John made me be his partner and I'm stuck with him for the rest of the semester. But he did so by jumping from the fucking stage, OVER several rows of seats and then BAM right in my face asking to pair up! Like how the hell???  Celi's Diary 1f629

And of course that's when things started going downhill too, well maybe not completely down hill, but it wasn't good I can tell you that much!

We had been doing singing practice, so y'know like scales and such, John of course was flawless with his and then it was my turn...

This dumbass thinks its a great idea to scare the shit outta me and start...TOUCHING me to help me sing better! My stomach btw, my STOMACH, not somewhere else!!  Celi's Diary 1f633 But like, you could have just said to stand up straight! You don't have to hold me like that!!!

It was soooooo embarrassing!!!

I did sing better though...

But then things got even weirder...and I just FDNJWEHIEFJNWEHBFASJ

UGHHHHHHH that guy just makes me so HGHERGERGRGWEGFEEA!!!

ANYWAY I'm skipping all that, music was weird, John is weird, that's that!!  Celi's Diary 1f624

Lunch was ok, hectic, but it was ok. But the cafeteria here btw, absolutely horrendous! I don't ever want to sit in there if I can help it, too many people, too much noise! Thank god John had lead me to the roof where it was quiet!

Btw that place is totally adorable!  Celi's Diary 1f60d I love it! I wanna eat my lunch there all the time, it's nice and quiet and there's all these cute benches and flowers and such! John said that he and his brothers put it all together and that its a secret ~I don't think we're allowed up there really~

And y'know, lunch was good. John poked fun at my wrap though, which wasn't nice but then he did have a really really tasty sandwich made by his mom so I can kinda see why he'd snub it. But still! Wraps are tasty! Don't diss my wrap!

Anyway I really liked lunch, the cafeteria is a nightmare and I don't know if that was even food I saw in the line, but the roof is great and I actually got to relax and y'know just talk a bit with John. With him bugging me all day I could only see him as being just a straight up annoying dumbass...and he is, but he's not all bad I guess... Celi's Diary 1f615

Lol he even scolded me for taking a nap! Like being real, I totally see where he's coming from, it's not good to fall asleep randomly like that around someone you just met. But it's weird, I just didn't feel like I had anything to worry about y'know?

I felt safe...also super tired too...but y'know early morning and all, so reasonable right?

Oh! He did invite me ~and Mimi~ over for dinner this weekend though! Which is really sweet, and super thoughtful, Mimi and I have been eating nothing but take out these past few days and uh....I'd like to not thanks  Celi's Diary 1f602

I'm super excited cause his mom is a fantastic cook! That sandwich  Celi's Diary 1f618 , totally gods gift to reuben! He mentioned that she might even be willing to teach me to cook, which would be another god send! I'm a disaster in the kitchen...not as much as Mimi but I'd like to be able to cook more than just eggs and ramen pls!

Anyway after lunch was gym, and surprise surprise, I had that class with John too!

Yaaayyyy  Celi's Diary 1f613

OH OH OH!!! But some actual good news! I heard from Lu today, and she and Papa Kaeo are moving to Rai later this week!  Celi's Diary 1f606   Celi's Diary 1f389

Mind you, in typical Lu fashion she didn't give me an actual date or her new address ~she said they already bought a house~, but I did give her mine so I expect her to swing by whenever she gets here. I can't wait!

Oh yea, specking of Lu, I wonder if she's still talking to that mystery guy she liked talking about so much? They seemed to really be hitting it off...but he is just some random guy she accidently texted, so I hope he's not some creepy freak or something that might try to hurt her! That girl has no sense of self-preservation!

Ah but I suppose I should clarify? I don't think I ever actually wrote down any of what happened...

So Lu had gotten into a big fight with her ~now Ex, thank GOD~ boyfriend, not sure why she stuck with him so long tbh cause he was ALWAYS chatting it up with other girls, but whatever. Anyway they had had a fight, Lu lost her phone in the ocean...for the 5th time...and then she'd tried to text him when she got a new phone to idk, try to work things out or something?

Not sure, she didn't say.

But anyway, she got the wrong number, but the guy she did end up reaching was funny I guess? She glossed over a bit of how they clicked but knowing Lu, it was probably some pervy jokes or something  Celi's Diary 1f612

I did warn her that it could be someone dangerous or creepy, and to be careful, but this is Lu we're talking about and so they were chatting it up like they were besties in no time. And honestly, it was pretty nice to see her happy, she'd been getting more and more bummed lately cause her BF was being an ass all the time.

Anyway her BF did reach out to her finally, somehow, and I guess they patched things up? Still kinda rocky though from how she was describing it but she was also still talking to the "rando", as Lu called him, when they got back together so that would probably add a level of WTF to it.

I think that made her BF upset too, since she wasn't really paying as much attention to him and all, and seemed to be having more fun talking to someone else.

But really, what did he expect?

Lu's a totally great GF and SUPER tolerant of people, but her Ex was just not around and when he was, he hardly ever paid attention to her! Total jackass! Not to mention he'd ogle anything with 2 legs and breasts!  Celi's Diary 1f620

I dunno what the final straw was for her, but apparently she broke up with him for good right before I moved to the island, which is great!  Celi's Diary 1f389

She absolutely deserves better!  Celi's Diary 1f624  Celi's Diary 1f618  Celi's Diary 1f495

Anyway, I doubt she's taking it too hard. Thinking about it now, towards the end there she didn't seem to care all that much for her Ex at all, especially since that Rando was cheering her up and making her happier than her Ex ever did!

So good thing she met that Rando I guess?

Oh but I guess I should get back to my day Celi's Diary 1f605

Gym went fine and all, but my god! John and his crew go way too hard in sports! I was scared to death of getting hit! Celi's Diary 1f616

Some poor kid did get hit, like really hard too! And ended up having to go to the nurse, but everyone treated it like that was perfectly normal! The hell!? Are these people mental???

I managed to make it out of gym without being hit at all ~yay me!~ but I also didn't really hit anyone myself so maybe I need to work on my arms sometime Celi's Diary 1f602

Idk

But the rest of the day was pretty chill, of course the REAL trouble happened when I was about to leave from French class. Some idiot jock, Duncan or Derill, I can't remember his name! Anyway some idiot jock thought it'd be a great idea to try and talk me up, like I haven't had to deal with that before Celi's Diary 1f611 , but he just was NOT taking a hint!

Buster tried to intervene, to help a girl out, but that didn't work. Mr. Jock was a bit too much of a porker for Buster to be able to "move" him y'know? I tried my best to ignore him, just walk away, no need to pay him any mind if he won't respect mine, but...he grabbed me HARD by the arm and it hurt A LOT! Celi's Diary 1f616 Celi's Diary 1f62d

...it left a pretty nasty bruise when I looked later... Celi's Diary 1f62a

Luckily though, John was there, he'd seen the whole thing go down and WOW that boy can move! I don't know what he did to get that jock off me but he was slammed to the ground in no time! Celi's Diary 1f4a5

But then John was on him, and just punching him so much! I remember him yelling but I don't know what he was saying...There was a lot of blood and I remember Buster standing in front of me so I wouldn't see, and maybe also talking to someone, a teacher I think? Idk...it was really crowded too...

Terry showed up just a little after, to pull John off of the guy, and he was...ouch Celi's Diary 1f616 not in a good place...

There was some other stuff that happened too, teachers talking and I think the VP showed up...but I don't remember too much of it really...

John took me home as soon as he could, I think he was supposed to stay and talk to the teachers about what happened but he just guided me to his truck instead and we left.

He was super quiet the whole time though, I think he was mad, but I didn't know what to say...I don't think he was mad at me, cause he treated me real nicely when he was bandaging me up, he even told me a cool trick of helping with bruises by using boiled eggs, so that was pretty cool...

But yea...a lot happened today Mon Ami...

Can't say it was all good and my arm still hurts a little, but I've rambled enough for one night, I made this quite a few pages longer than I meant too  Celi's Diary 1f605

Au Revoir for now
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:05 am

Tuesday, August 16th, 20--

À Mon Ami,

I think I just have to start getting used to my days being weird, because ever since I started hanging out ~a term I use VERY loosely btw~ with John, my days have just been getting weirder and weirder!

Now luckily today wasn't nearly as chaotic as yesterday, a fact that I'm very grateful for, but it was...frustrating to say the least.  Celi's Diary 1f613

So first things first, after getting Mimi off to school, John was waiting for me at the entrance. And I mean waiting as in he'd been there a good while. The little pile of cigarette butts told me as much and he was probably in a not too pleasant mood if he'd had to go through that many, not to mention the scowl he had on his face...I think someone might have pissed him off...

Mind you, he really shouldn't be smoking in general, especially on school grounds! But I doubt anyone aside from me has the nerve to tell him so.

He did put it out though, which is really the best I could ask for, those things smell so nasty!  Celi's Diary 1f616

And luckily despite my worries, he wasn't in all that bad of a mood after all, he was probably bored more than anything I suppose but who knows with him. He'd seemed ok once we started talking.

Anyway, part two of the weirdness was when he'd started getting a little more handsy with me. I mean, I know he was like that already, what with him in music class the other day and all. But he actually wrapped his arm around me as he walked me to my class!

Like hello? What the hells going on?!  Celi's Diary 1f620

I asked him what the hell he was doing too and he just said "Making sure you stay safe"

What does that mean? Is he talking about yesterday with the jock? He doesn't really think that kind of thing would happen on a daily basis does he? Terry, Buster, and Patty were all MIA too, so I had no way of asking them what the fuck he meant!

Fuck!

He was being pretty conscious of my hurt shoulder too, like grabbing my bag and everything for me and making sure not to touch it by accident, that might be why he had his arm around my waist instead of on my shoulder...

I didn't think he'd be that worried over what'd happened... Celi's Diary 1f625

But still!

He didn't need to do all that!  Celi's Diary 1f624

It was super fucking embarrassing!

Like I thought everyone was staring yesterday when we'd all walked to class together, but no, NOW they were really staring and talking about us too.

I could hear them loud and clear FYI!  Celi's Diary 1f633  Celi's Diary 1f616

And god, the things they were saying...I was so fucking red...Most of them thought we were dating or just hooking up, I would've given anything to tell them all straight out that we weren't and the closest John and I were was friends but they all scurried off after John glared at them for being too loud.

How the hell was he able to keep a straight face through all that anyway!? I was bright red!

To make matters worse, after dropping me off at my class, he went and plopped his hat on me. Now it's a nice hat, good condition, and it didn't stink or anything, but I have no idea why he'd suddenly decided to leave it with me.

But apparently ~and I learned this through pure observation~ it served as the biggest sign to EVERYONE, teachers included, that no one was allowed to come close to me.

How do I know this for sure?

Well I sit in the front corner near the door and every seat around me was empty, and anyone who walked through the door took a good 5 steps back from me as soon as they saw the hat on my head...so yea, got me a people shield today... Celi's Diary 1f612

John looked pretty pleased with himself too when he came to get me, like he just knew that'd happen.

Dumbass...

Having class with him wasn't much better either mind you!

He'd take a seat right next to me, and I mean, as close as he fucking could! And throughout the whole class he'd be playing with my hair or messing with my free hand or something like that!

He wasn't paying a lick of attention to the teachers btw, something that got him detention...which he ignored...

But yea, the rest of the day was pretty much ALL like this!

He'd walk me everywhere with an arm around me, any class we didn't have together he'd make it a point to plop his hat on my head, and any class we did have together he'd use me as his personal fidget toy!

Hell, even when the others showed up and joined us, he'd still be holding me close! And none of them said a damn thing about it too!!

...I will admit though Mon Ami...that it wasn't all bad being close to John all day...

Of course it was annoying, and distracting, and really he was probably being too over protective over something that'd never happen again anyway! But I mean it wasn't totally horrible having his arm around me or anything, it was warm and even though he smoked he didn't smell bad...

ANYWAY I thought that once school was over, he'd leave me be, but nope!

Instead, he not only walked me home, but he even stayed over a while! Mind you, he did say it was just so that he could take a look at my arm, which he did but did he really have to stay so long?

He stayed until Mimi came home for supper and that wasn't until like 8!

Not only that, but he seemed to make it his personal mission to bug me the whole time he was here! He'd pester me to let him put our furniture together, which was actually pretty nice of him to offer looking back on it now... Celi's Diary 1f605

But! Then he'd complain about how bored he was when we had homework to take care of! I just barely got him to do anything on that and then gave up after he'd found our cat.

Not to mention I wasn't able to take my relaxing after school bubble bath  Celi's Diary 1f62d

I had made the mistake to grumble about that to him and of course the dumbass said ~shit eating grin and all~ that I could go ahead and he'd be happy to join me...

I slapped him for that  Celi's Diary 1f624

After I'd gotten my work done, John was still complaining about being bored so we went out into the yard, there wasn't much to do out there of course, unless we wanted to go for a dip in the pool. But then he'd started showing me some martial arts moves and stuff.

It was pretty cool but kinda hard to do, I never quite got down how I was supposed to grab and toss him, and the dumbass was laughing too much to be helpful  Celi's Diary 1f611

Anyway we ended up lying in the grass after that ~I'm having a hell of a time getting the grass stains out btw~ and just talking, and at some point I fell asleep...

I don't know what woke me up, but I was on John...not sure how...and I was definitely hugging him in my sleep...

Thank god he was out too though, otherwise I'd be dying of embarrassment  Celi's Diary 1f633  Celi's Diary 1f635

Surprisingly and thankfully, everything was fairly chill after that, Mimi came home and then he'd headed out...

But damn...it was an interesting day Mon Ami...and now I really want a bubble bath Celi's Diary 1f605

Au Revoir

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 pm