Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Text messages - Page 5 Bar_left27%Text messages - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Text messages - Page 5 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 5 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 5 Bar_left9%Text messages - Page 5 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Text messages - Page 5 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 5 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 5 Bar_left45%Text messages - Page 5 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

2 posters

Text messages

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Text messages - Page 5 Empty Re: Text messages

Post  Buster Neally Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:08 am

Buster thought about the question for a while, enjoying another bite of breakfast as he considered his answer. "Well to be completely honest I've actually only just finished healing from my Jacob's ladder piercing, so it's been a good seven months since I was on the giving end of a good time." He admitted sheepishly, "But aside from that, I like to keep in shape. I like to jog and swim, do parkour, go camping and mountain climbing, and all sorts of other fun outdoor activities. My family is big on martial arts so I've been doing that since I was old enough to walk."

He had the grace to blush in embarrassment, "I uh... kinda put you in a few Brazilian Jiujitsu holds when I was railing you for a while. Got a bit carried away because you felt so good, I hope you didn't mind too much." Heat burned in his cheeks but it traveled down his body and settled in his loins, reminding him that his body was still more than ready for as many repeat performances as possible.

He tried to keep his mind out of the gutter. At least for now.

But when he realized she was into video games, he perked up a bit. "Oh, you like video games? We should play together sometime then! I like to stream video games online on Friday nights every week around seven thirty. Maybe you'd like to join me on stream? I'm sure my subscribers would love watching you play with me." He wiggled his eyebrows at her suggestively, "I'm not above bribing you with food and sex and a place to stay."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:03 pm

"Seven months?!" Lu balked, her eyes wide and in disbelief at having to go that long without a decent lay. Sure, he seemed to have found a way to get railed himself, but that just wasn't the same! Anal was great and all, and she'd be the first to admit that after what he introduced her too, but it could never compare to the mind blowing staggering pleasure of his raw hard dick fucking her tight wet cunt.

Hell, even when she'd been forced to go cold turkey since Tyler had been MIA, she at least was able to play with herself as aggressively as she'd wanted to help relieve the ache. But from the looks of Buster's mournful nod, the poor guy probably hadn't even been able to rub one off either since he'd been healing.

"Dude...I dunno how you lived. I would've died if I wasn't able to get any for that long!" Lu exclaimed dramatically before continuing to listen and stuff her face. His near grip with the worst possible death aside, the boy had a surprising long list of talents and hobbies under his belt after his skills in bed and in the kitchen. And Lu had to admit, she was mighty impressed.

Though not a complete health nut herself, and never one to judge a person on their lifestyle and life choices, the surfer really did admire a guy who knew how to take care of himself. Tyler had always been a bit of a slob and lazy at that, he worked out just enough to keep a gut off and to keep some muscle on him to flex, but he'd always had a certain roundness to his build that came from lazing about and eating crap.

Buster on the other hand didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on him, and every muscle on his whipcord form seemed like it'd been trained and honed especially to keep him in tip top shape. It was no wonder too what with his list of hobbies, parkour, camping, even mountain climbing and martial arts! She was especially pleased to know that he liked to go swimming and her papa would've no doubt been overjoyed to know that he liked to run.

She grinned at the thought, of her two favorite boys hanging out together and having fun, and her grin only grew wider and more catty as her new beau had the decency to look guilty for putting her in a Brazilian Jiujitsu hold as he'd fucked her.

"Aww Bu, no need to be embarrassed, I liked you pinning me down. It was hot as fuck not being able to move as you filled my cunt~" Lu purred, winking at him as she bit her lower lip, her free hand moving to tap on her lightly distended belly that was still overflowing with his seed.

But at his obvious flush that ran far beyond just his cheeks, she giggled. Though Lu wouldn't have minded at all to resume their fun, both of them still eager and raring to go, they were having a little break right now as per his orders so she'd be good...for now anyway...

"No need to bribe me love, I'd be happy to join you on stream sometime, in fact I have a few games here we can play if you ever wanted too"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:32 pm

A mischievous smile curled his lips as he scooped her up off the countertop and carried her over to the couch, depositing her gently before standing up and darting away from her grasp. He knew she really wanted to grab hold of his erection and suck it down her throat, but knew that if he continued being too rough with her on the first day she might be too sore to keep going. He'd already went overboard with her as soon as they'd gotten here and had fucked her almost constantly for hours on end.

Buster grabbed the controllers and passed her one as she turned on the television, a pretty little pout on her face at being temporarily denied what she wanted. There was definitely an appeal to seeing her this way, but the boy couldn't bring himself to deny her for long. "Why don't we get signed in and maybe we can make a friendly little wager?" He suggested, watching Lu raise a sleek eyebrow towards him, "Winner gets to do anything they want to the loser, sexual or otherwise friendly, and the loser has to take it, no matter what."

He gave her a devious smile. "Are you game, Lu?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:14 pm

"You're on love!" Lu eagerly replied, her grin just as devious as his as a competitive spark twinkled in her bright teal eyes. She may have been more of a casual gamer, more willing than others to take an L in good humor rather than rage, but that didn't mean she didn't like to win. She could be just as focused and competitive as any professional gamer, and with stakes like that, how could she not try her best to come out on top?

"And actually...now that I think about it, being on top didn't sound like such a bad idea..." She slyly thought to herself.

The surfer did her best to play innocent though, pouting at her teasing lover in mock dismay as she hungrily eyed his tempting package still. It wasn't a lie to say that she was upset that he was denying her a chance to devour that monster, but it'd work in her favor in the long run she knew. Her plan may have been a tad underhanded, but no one had ever mentioned anything about any rules, so wasn't that still fair game in the end?

His amused chuckle at her obvious but deceiving want, coupled with taunting little shake of his hips that sent his cock waving back and forth in her face, told her that her ploy was working. And her beau was none the wiser as he plopped himself down on the couch beside her, the opening screen to Mario Kart 8 playing on the TV as he got himself settled in for the race.

Lu patiently waited though, letting them get through all the necessary steps until finally, the race track was shown and the countdown timer to launch floated down into view.

At the end of the first bing she quickly stood up, ignoring his look of questioning and surprise. At the second, she readied her car, hands poised on the controller and ready to focus on the race even as she scooted herself closer to him. And at the final buzz, she dropped herself down onto his lap, his cock sandwiched underneath her soaking wet cunt as she hit the throttle and raced across the starting line before the other racers. His car stuttering behind just as badly as he was as he scrambled to get his car going.

"Come on now Bu, don't tell me the pro streamer can't handle a little handicap?"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

The moment Lu's body dropped into Buster's lap all the nerves in his body sang her praises. A sharp intake of breath hissed through his teeth as his cock was sandwiched between the couch and her hot, wet pussy. He released a shuddering breath over the skin of her neck and was sorely tempted to sink his teeth carefully into the soft, pliant skin that was so close to his lips. The controller fumbled between his long fingers, the boy nearly dropping it completely before her sweet voice met his ears.

"Come on now Bu, don't tell me the pro streamer can't handle a little handicap?"

He bit his lower lip and righted the controller in his hands. Oh, it was on. The moment his thumb hit the acceleration, his kart went flying over the start line and into the race properly. With a few deft movements he easily zipped past several computer players and was closing the distance between himself and Lu in no time. Leaning forward, he slid his tongue over the shell of her ear and moaned into it in the most lusty, degenerate way possible.

"You're a bad, bad girl, my darling." He admonished, bucking his hips against her backside so that his cock was sliding through her folds beneath her," But you're not the only one who can play dirty."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 pm

A loud lewd moan was her response as a shiver danced up her spine from his play, her hips joining his in a gentle but sensuous rocking as her legs spread themselves farther apart in hopes that he'd play with her clit as he rubbed himself along her moistened nether lips.

"Hmm yes, just like that love! I was hoping you'd play my game~" Lu mewled, leaning herself back into his chest and making herself comfortable as she knocked out a few NPCs behind her, his character quickly gaining speed as he over took their places in the race.

Lu knew she was at a disadvantage against him like this, not just in game, but their positioning didn't give her much to work with either since he was behind her. But the surfer wasn't worried about it in the least, in fact if anything, she felt a bit of a thrill from the challenge it gave her.

It'd been a hot minute since she'd actually had to use her wits and abilities to win a game, whenever she played with Tyler or his friends they always got so butt hurt getting their asses handed to them by a girl that they'd rage and scream for hours over every little thing that went wrong, or how it the game that was at fault.

Never once taking into account that they just sucked and she was the better gamer of the lot.

Hell, it got to the point where she'd let them all win just to keep the peace and to keep her eardrums from bleeding out, distracting herself while playing by looking at her phone absentmindedly or even just sitting idle until a few minutes had passed and they had a good enough lead.

With Buster though, she was actually having to pay attention or risk him overtaking her from behind, and their little bonus game of trying to distract the other was making it all the harder to grab a solid lead.

She took short cuts to help keep her first place seat but then he'd slide the rigid head of his dick up and against her weeping core, she'd deny not only him but the NPCs of items whenever going through the check points but then his tongue and lips were lavishing her ear or neck, and she'd always wait for the most opportune time to send a shell or fireball behind her to knock another racer out for a few seconds but then his finger was somehow stroking her swollen clit with a vengeance.

So far she'd managed to keep her lead, but only by just a hairs breath each time. Buster had been right on her tail since he caught up to her in the second lap, overtaking her for just a few seconds multiple times before she managed to pull out in the lead time and again, their distracting of each other doing a damn good job of making this a closer race than she thought it'd be. And items and bumping his car were only just barely keeping him at bay as the finish line was soon right in sight.

"Final stretch Bu, time to pull out all the guns!" And with a quick grab, and a firm grip of her controller, Lu reached down and gave his dick and balls a good hard squeeze, her finally trick to play as they both neared the checkered line.

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 pm

Even with those dirty little tricks, she was quite the skilled gamer. Perhaps the two of them should have a more fair match sometime, but for now he was more than enjoying himself as they tore through the race track. Easily they both drifted around corners and avoided the obstacles and other racers. Their skills put them on a whole other level that just couldn't be denied.

But they were nearing the end of the race.

His breath was hot against her ear and he thrust between her folds as they raced towards the finish line. "I'm gonna make you scream your throat raw with what I'm going to do to you. Hmmm... should I take you in public where everyone around can watch me knock you up?" His voice was thick with desire, blatantly sounding as though he was ready to just take her right then and there, "Or perhaps I should livestream it so the world can see just how pretty you look while we conceive our future kids?"

Buster laughed wickedly and thrust again, loving the feel of her juices slipping down his rod. Briefly he considered what Lu might do if she were to actually win against him and his cock pulsed with a mighty need. She might not have any clue that he enjoyed being taken advantage of in bed, so it might surprise her to find out. Would she be nervous? Would she take full advantage and dominate him, pushing him to do all sorts of lewd, degenerate things? He hoped so.

The sudden quick, hard squeeze of his junk both startled him and turned him on enough to distract him. Luckily for him, his sado-masochism made the pain enjoyable enough to the point where he nearly dropped the controller and took her on the spot. Bet be damned, manners be damned, common sense be damned. He wanted to be inside her right this second and it took him a few seconds to force himself back to reality and cross the finish line just barely behind her.

"You dirty little cheat." His tone was accusing for only a moment before he burst out laughing, "Well played, you really gave me a hard time there!" Buster grinned and set his controller down, giving her his full attention. "Alright, since you've won the bet I'm all yours. You can do anything you want to me and I have to take it all. No complaints, no squirming away, no begging you to stop. My body is entirely yours to control and you can do anything you want with it."

He grinned wolfishly. "And I do mean anything."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 pm

Lu laughed along side him, not in the least bit ashamed of her dirty tricks that had gotten her the win. She turned herself around in his lap, his cock still pressing up against her soaking nether lips, and she pulled him in for a quick but heated open mouth kiss. Her teeth nipping at his lower lip as she pulled back with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Well my love that's quite a lot of control you've given me, not to mention a wonderful slew of ideas" She purred into his ear before pulling back and standing up from his lap, her thighs glistening with their juices and she grinned as she caught his hungry eyes following the trail running down between her legs. He was hungry, and hoping she'd make him eat her out she knew, but Lu had so many other things in mind first.

Placing her hands on his shoulders, she gave them a loving squeeze and rub, before pushing him back until his head was resting at the end couch and he was lying before her like a feast ready to be eaten. She eyed his thick bobbing cock hungrily, her mouth eager to give him a taste and crawled herself between his legs until she was settled right before him.

"Now then" She started, one hand gripping him at the base while the other spread his legs further apart for her. "I'm going to enjoy myself and eat this delicious cock you've been teasing me with all morning. And I'll have you know right here, right now, that once I've gotten used to stuffing this monster down my throat, you sir better buck and face fuck me like your life depends on it until you cum. No wimping out or being gentle either, I want you slamming down my throat like you have been with my pussy, until that thick and viral cum of yours is gushing down my throat"

Naturally he looked uneasy at her words, that much she could tell, and looked ready to protest. He was so large and pierced at that, that he could do some real damage if they weren't careful. But those worries aside, Lu simply craved him so badly she just couldn't bring herself to care. She wanted him to wreck her, to ruin her, to make it so that his cock was the only one she'd ever be satisfied with. And it'd be a lie to say she didn't also want to finally live out all her dirty fantasies with someone who'd actually make them come true.

She wanted him to wildly face fuck her like the cum craving slut she was, to make her beg and plead for his seed to knock her up like a complete sex crazed degenerate, to show her cum filled cunt to the world as he recorded her screaming his name, and to fuck a baby into her while they toured around France. She knew, she understood, that nothing she wanted was what a decent rightminded person would or should crave.

But right now, she didn't care. She just wanted to feel and indulge, to finally let loose and go wild like she'd always dreamed.

So with a look of full confidence, she began pumping his cock slowly in her hand to silence him when she saw his lips open to speak, her other hand reaching to the table for the vibrator that was suspiciously cleaned before sticking it into her soaking wet cunt.

"I know what your thinking, but "no complaints" remember? And if you do face fuck me like I want you too, I'll let you eat me out as much as you want, gotta make room for more of your fertile brood right?" She teased, pulling the nicely lubed toy out from her pussy with a shiver, before placing it near his puckered rear. Slowly but easily, she pushed the vibrator into his ass, not having really known but guessing that he'd be prepared for such a thing.

"If it makes you feel any better we can have a signal if it starts getting to be too much for me, how does the "rock on" hand signal sound? I rarely use that one anyway" She went on, talking as though they were having a plesantly normal conversation and she wasn't vigorously pumping his cock while she fucked his ass with a vibrator.

"Now as for what else I'd like to do today, that'll come after my face fucking of course. But I thought it'd be lovely if I took you on a tour around the French Riviera. I want you to make me scream until my throat is raw as you take me in public, where everyone around can watch you knock me up. And I want you to livestream, so the world can see you stuffing me full of your cum while I conceive our future kids. A vlog will work too by the way, but I'd much prefer it be real time if we can"

With a click, Lu turned the vibrator on, the highest setting still in place as she settled herself just a hairs breath away from his cock. He smelled absolutely divine, his heavy scent stronger now that she was closer and making her mouth water as her pussy clenched and ache with need. The cum and pre that was leaking out of him looked so delectable that she couldn't help but take a little taste with a quick dart of her tongue.

"Hmm oh babe, you taste wonderful~" She moaned, her hand moving from the base of his cock to palm his heavily filled sack in her dainty hand, her other fucking his ass with the vibrator at an agonizingly slow pace that had him twitching and jumping in need. But a teasing little "nu uh" with a nip to his dick was enough to get him settled before she went on with her game.

"Naughty thing, just look at how much cum you have still, you must've shot what? 4 to 5 times in my womb already and you're still looking like you're ready to burst. Poor baby" She cooed, cradling his balls gently before giving them a loving little squeeze and kiss. "We'll get you nice and relieved before long, I promise I'll be sure to eat up every last drop with both of my mouths until I'm good and full"

And with that, Lu finally decided to descend down upon his cock, ready to feed. Her tongue swirled around his rounded mushroom tip, savoring his taste once more as she readily slurped up the rich cum leaking from his slit. Her mouth opened wide as she pulled the bulbous head into her maw, willing herself to relax her jaw as she slowly and steadily eased her way down bit by bit. Bobbing her head and sucking down with her lips as she pulled back just a little each time, before going back down for more.

It was no easy task to take him she knew, her poor jaw was already straining against his size, his girth meaning she had to open wider than she'd ever tried before and she had to be careful of her teeth too.

But she was determined to get him all down, she wanted that face fucking so bad! She moaned at his taste and the joy of finally getting to devour him, letting him know as her moans grew louder and heavier the deeper he slid into her maw. Her hand controlling the vibrator mimicking her mouths movements, following her as she went down on him best she could.

Her throat would surely protest later on, but it'd be so worth it in the end. So she pressed on, taking him just a bit more each time until after a few inches, his head finally hit the back of her throat.

This was where the real challenge began, because he wasn't just monstrously thick and long, but he was pierced too. The first few rows only just barely in her mouth, and her tongue lavished them with attention as she willed the muscles in her throat to relax so she could swallow him down.

"You can do this Lu, just nice and easy"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:29 am

Of course he'd been about to protest the idea of slamming his eleven inch, wrist thick, pierced cock with reckless abandon. Few people had ever managed to get it most of the way down their throats and not one of them could do it with the barbells still in. Granted the throat was all smooth muscle, so as long as she managed to fit him in there comfortably she'd probably be alright. Still, considering how lackluster her ex-boyfriend and previous partners apparently were, Buster couldn't help but worry.

But Lu was right - she had won, so he had to comply without complaint.

So he held up his hands in compliance and simply said, "If you can't get the barbells down your throat, they unscrew from the left side. Squeeze my thigh when you're ready for me to start face fucking you, and use the sign if you can't breathe. Good luck darling." And no sooner had he gotten that out, he felt the vibrator - slick from being inside her dripping cunt - slide easily into his rear. Moaning in appreciation, his hips bucked a little automatically, hands gripping the couch beneath him to stop himself from grabbing for her immediately.

For having such little experience fucking a guy with a vibrator, she was certainly doing a great job, and even though she had to nip at him to make sure he behaved himself he was definitely enjoying himself. The luscious lover between his legs was setting a slow, smooth pace, but that was honestly fine by him. As much as he thrived on driving his partners absolutely mad with pleasure, he also enjoyed being doted on and it was a nice treat to watch someone that breathtakingly gorgeous sucking his dick.

The little pink tongue swirling around his piercings made his breath hitch, then shudder. He was still concerned but she made no move to remove the barbells even though he was certain she'd never had someone his size down her throat. But she was taking his cock like a champ and he couldn't help but reach carefully towards her and gently running his fingers through the silky strands of her hair. "Beautiful." It was nearly breathless, "You're doing so well... and you look so, so pretty like this."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:26 pm

Lu positively purred as Buster lavished her with his attention, bumping her head affectionately into his palm, his fingers tangling themselves in her hair as she thrust the vibrator along his prostate and her tongue twirled around his piercings playfully, letting him feel how her throat vibrated in time with the toy as she mewled in satisfaction around his cock.

It was weird, strange to her even to be feeling like this, to be wanting to hear someone flatter her, to praise her. But she couldn't help it! Whenever Buster called her beautiful, she blushed like some kind of delicate virgin maiden. And when he praised her for her skills, she was giddy and happy with childlike glee. When he stroked her head, petting her long glossy locks, she trilled elation and excitement, wanting nothing but to have him shower her more with affection like a kitten eager for love.

She supposed that just showed how starved she was for another's warmth.

Because Lu had never cared much for attention or praise before she'd met her new amour, before she'd met her Buster, but now she simply couldn't get enough it! Greedy as she was for his words that were so sweetly said to her, full of love and adoration, and the happiness that it brought her, all from the lips of a man who was gasping her name in pleasure as she sucked down his cock.

She wanted to make him gasp more, for him to praise her more, savor his words and cock more!

But she couldn't rush, she had to remind herself, she had to be patient.

"Take is slow Lu...nice and easy..."

So slowly, ever so slowly, she let him slide down the back of her throat. Not rushing, not hurrying, or she'll gag. Taking her sweet sweet time as she relaxed her throat as best she could, her hand on the vibrator fucking his ass gently and lovingly as though they were her own hips to bring him a prolonged pleasure even as she pulled back some when she felt her body began to protest.

She'd play with his studs then to keep him appeased, her lips locked tight around his cock in a seal as her tongue worked overtime, paying homage to each and every one of his piercings, gently rolling the barbells with her tongue and along the thick veiny under side of his cock with a slight pressure.

Once she'd reach his leaking head, she'd swirl her tongue around his large mushroom tip, enjoying his taste as she pulled back ever so slightly, only to start her delicate dance all over again. Going back down once, twice more, taking a little more each time until she'd managed to shove half of his girthy shaft down her throat, letting him feel her chest rumble in delight as she went.

She was so so close, she inwardly cheered! She'd managed to get his thick mushroom tip far down the back of her throat after much care, her muscles clenching around him tightly as she went. And while his piercings were by no means easy to swallow, they didn't turn out as badly as she'd feared. The smooth round bobbles causing her to jerk slightly when they'd first reached the back of her throat, but a steady breath and his hand gently stroking her head calmed her enough to take not just the first row, but also the second and third down in one easy motion before carefully going back up in hopes of taking more.

Her eyes, still bright and hungry with desire for him and his cock, were locked on to his face the whole time as she slowly devoured him. Taking in, with great delight, every gasp and moan that she pulled from his luscious lips, every twitch and shudder of his toned body lying beneath her grip. The way he'd bite his lips as he shuddered in her grasp, or the way he'd peek down at her between his legs, watching her as she sunk lower and lower down onto his dick until finally FINALLY she gulped down his whole cock, her nose brushing lightly against the neatly trimmed curls at his base.

She smiled at him the best she could once she'd made it all the down, her eyes twinkling, proud of herself for being able to wrangle his monstrous beast despite his initial fears. And after a few more times, bobbing her head up and down all along his shaft to ease her throat into relaxing more to take his size, she gave his thigh a firm resolved squeeze.

It was time for him to face fuck her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:30 am