Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Text messages - Page 2 Bar_left27%Text messages - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Text messages - Page 2 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 2 Bar_left9%Text messages - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Text messages - Page 2 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 2 Bar_left45%Text messages - Page 2 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

2 posters

Text messages

Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Text messages - Page 2 Empty Re: Text messages

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 am

Lu groaned loudly into the phone, falling back into the sand as she was already picturing the mystery guys raging hard-on as he got himself off to her photo.

Would he send a pic of that to her?

Gods she hoped so!

But should she really be wanting that?

Probably not...but she was already dying of horniess before she'd even texted the guy and her boyfriend sure as hell wasn't doing anything to help. So really, she couldn't sanely say she'd be able hold herself accountable for any flirting to be had after this point.

In fact, she was sorely tempted to head home for some fun and her new friends muttering comment wasn't helping any!

"Aww c'mon, why'd you have to tell me that? Now I'm all wet and horny again!" She pouted, aching her touch herself right then and there, but even though her part of the beach was fairly scarce of people, it was still a little too public for such things.

"That's it, I'm going back to my place to play!" With a determined huff, the young surfer pulled herself up and gathered her board, intent on making a break for her condo farther up the beach to finally get herself off.

And if her new friend wanted to join her...well...she wouldn't mind the company.
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:00 am

He felt himself twitch and throb as she groaned into the other end of the line.

But when she scolded him for making her wet and horny all over again, his breath hitched. Shit, he probably should get off the roof and into his room before one of the neighbors saw him. "Hold on a sec." He breathed into the phone and swung down from the roof into his open window with a little extra effort so as not to drop his cell. He tossed his shirt towards the clothes basket and with a brief rustling of clothing was stark naked in seconds.

"That's it, I'm going back to my place to play!"

"Will you let me listen?" Buster asked, a low growl of hunger in his voice now, "Better yet, wanna have phone sex?"

With that, he dropped down onto his bed, his free hand automatically moving to his aching shaft.

"We could make each other feel better~"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:52 am

Lu had just made it into the elevator when she'd heard the low and hungry growl of his voice rumbling through her ear. Asking her, almost too quietly for her to catch, to let him listen and join in on her fun.

"We could make each other feel better~"

Fuck.

She didn't even bother holding back the needy whine in her throat, the sounds he was making over the phone, whispering into her ear like that, was enough to have her shuddering against the elevator wall as her hand quickly snaked its way down between her legs for some much needed relief.

It was completely and utterly understandable now, why so many praised him. His voice was legit just pure honeyed sex when he spoke like that, and she could totally fuck herself and get off just listening to that alone.

"...we...we can do that...just...just keep talking to me babe..." Lu managed to gasp out, her breath hitching as she rubbed her clit furiously over her bikini, her juices already dripping down her inner thighs as she worked herself up.

She was just lucky that no one ever bothered to take the shaky old side elevator anymore, because Lu seriously doubted she would've been able to keep her hands to herself like this. As it was, she'd almost stumbled out the elevator when she'd finally reached her floor, one hand still vigorously pleasuring herself while the other shakily punched in the code for her suite.

Her phone practically glued to her ear, hanging on every word and sound coming out of him as she all but ripped her bikini from her heated form now that she was safely home.

"I...I'm home now..." She whispered to him, falling back onto her bed in relief as she slipped two fingers inside her soaking heat, slowly circling her thumb over her clit as she imagined it was him doing it to her.

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:13 pm

Buster chuckled softly, his ego properly stroked as he listened to needy whines and moans.

She really was incredibly horny if she started playing with herself before she'd even made it safely into her home. He'd even heard the distinct sound of an elevator and bucked his hips unconsciously when his ears picked up the faint wet sounds of her playing with herself while listening to his voice.

He grinned deliciously.

"Oh fuck..." He moaned, picturing her fingering herself in an elevator despite the chance of getting caught, "You're a naughty girl, aren't you? Do I really make you that horny?" He teased, his fingers sliding along the base of his shaft lightly, drawing a shuddering moan, "Good."

There were the telltale sounds of the elevator doors swooshing open, the sound of rushing, a touchpad, the opening and closing of a door...

"I...I'm home now..."

Her voice had been a whisper and it made a thrill run up his spine. "I hope you've taken all of your clothes off... because I certainly have." His voice was cheeky and he bit his lip in thought.

"What's your favorite position, sweetheart? I'd be more than happy to fuck you any way you want me to. But I've gotta admit, I think I'd like you to ride me." He pumped his shaft once, twice, "How do you feel about guys who are pierced?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:02 pm

"I...I have...I stripped as soon as I stepped through the door..." She muttered, eyes closed as she ached her back some, trying soooo so hard to reach that sweet spot inside as her thumb pressed hard against her clit.

She could hear him clearly from his end, the light shuddering moans, the deep throated grunts, as she pictured him fisting himself. It was wrong of her to think so, so very wrong in fact considering she had a boyfriend, but she couldn't help but wish she was hearing such things from his very lips instead of over the phone.

"I'm...lying in my bed but...position...I don't..." She trailed off. Not sure how, in her current state, to tell the guy that she'd only ever tried one position with an actual partner before.

That it was impossible for her to even know what any others felt like since missionary was the only thing her boyfriend was willing to do! And that she didn't even know what her favorite could possibly be!

So when he'd admitted that he wanted her to ride him, that he was actually pierced, well...

"Fuuuuuck, yes please!"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:39 pm

For a moment he was confused.

She was lying in her bed, playing with herself while listening to his voice, clearly enjoying herself and yet she couldn't tell him what position was her favorite? Was she into everything or was she lacking in experiencing different positions? He was kind of hoping for the former but if her loser lover was really that bad, maybe he could push his luck a little bit.

"You know, I think you'd really enjoy sliding down my cock." Buster teased, voice thick with desire, "I've just finished healing from getting a Jacob's ladder recently and there's a nice, thick row of ten barbells running down the underside of my dick. It's really rock hard right now from listening to you touch yourself."

He punctuated this fact with a throaty moan that bordered on the obscene.

"And just think... if you come to the island, you could be the first to try these studs out and sink down onto them one by one." The bait was set, "Mmm, I'd love to show you what I could do to you to make you cum."

He paused for effect.

"...if you'd like to make this a video call, that is."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:06 am

"Barbells?" She gasped in disbelief, her teal eyes wide in shock yet swimming with unbridled curiosity at the discovery, looking at the phone in her hand as though it'd have all the answers in the world for her.

In a matter of speaking, it did, and the boy on the other line wanted to show everything. Himself, his piercings, how he'd fuck her to completion...

Lu knew that what they were already doing was pushing the limits of what was right, that being live for him on camera as she pleased herself to him and as he did the same for her was no better than cheating.

She had boyfriend of nearly 2 years for gods sake!

But...he was also a boyfriend who barely talked to her on a weekly basis, let alone daily. He never bothered to check in on her, he never took her on dates, she couldn't even remember the last time they hung out just for fun, and he never seemed to care whether or not she was satisfied in bed.

Lu was no idiot, at least she liked to think as such, she knew their relationship was on the rocks and had been for months now. She'd tried to make it work, to talk it out with him, but he never wanted to give her the time of day. Too busy, too tired, too anything but interested in her...

Talking with rando...a complete stranger who not only was willing to cheer her up when she was feeling down, but also help her get herself off, had helped her see that maybe she was being too optimistic about things. That maybe...they shouldn't be fixed, and just forgotten instead...

That maybe...she should be moving on to someone else who was willing...

Sitting up, Lu muttered a quiet "Give me a sec" as she placed her phone down on the bed as she got up, grabbing the tripod near her window to quickly set it up before she hooked her phone up to it.

"Ok...I'm ready..."

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:28 am

Bingo.

He knew that mentioning his piercings would grab her attention. He had just been hoping that it would be the final push to get her to agree to his raunchy idea. Granted, he wouldn't have blamed her if she hadn't wanted totally expose herself to a complete stranger. This kind of thing should be something one should only do with someone they trusted fully.

She hadn't been exaggerating when she said she was horny.

Being a popular streamer, Buster had set up his professional gear for just this occasion before, so he was already prepared. All he really needed to do was plug his phone into the setup.

After a few beats of silence that had to have been her considering it, she set up her phone.

He plugged in his own and leaned forward to hit the button for a video call, making sure that the sunlight struck him at just the right angle to show her how green his emerald eyes are. Luckily he'd gotten a good night's sleep last night so there were no traces of dark circles. He was, however, wearing eyeliner.

For the moment, the camera was only showing down to his pierced nipples. He ran a hand through his fluffy hair and gave her his most charming flirty smile.

"Hey~" He greeted her with a cheeky wink.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:49 am

For an excruciatingly long second, the screen was dark as the video booted up and the call went through, and despite herself, Lu found that she was both nervous and excited for what she was about to see and experience.

Would he really be as hot his voice made him out to be? How fit was he? Was he dark or light? And was he packing a monster cock with those barbells or just a dressed up mini?

She didn't know...yet...

But strangely enough, even though she never truly cared what others thought of her before, she couldn't stop the flittering thought of "what will he think of me?" from crossing her mind.

But before she had time to dwell, the screen suddenly popped to life, and then she was finally face to face with one of the most handsome boys she'd ever laid eyes on.

Fluffy dark brown hair with a striking splash of blue, fair alabaster skin that was erotically pierced and tightly stretched across the most yummy whipcord muscles, a smile so charming that it could tame even the straightest of men, but the most stunning of all was the pair of gorgeous glittering emerald eyes that were looking straight at her with hunger and need.

"Hey yourself handsome" Lu waved back coyly at him, tilting her head to the side so her hair fell over her shoulder in waves. While his camera was only showing his face and upper torso right now, hers was placed farther back and up high, tilted downwards so that he could see all of her as though he was looking down at her himself.

She thought it'd be good so that he could see everything.

"I hope you don't mind teaching me, but I'm a bit of a noob to this whole phone sex thing~"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:46 pm

Buster had still been leaning forward when the video connected, so when the full body image of the mystery temptress suddenly appeared, his pupils dilated with a palpable desire and he felt heat color his cheeks. Hell, desire burned through him so hotly that he was certain he was even blushing on his neck, chest and shoulders!

The camera angle she had chosen left nothing to the imagination. Her entire body was on full display for him to drink in. Smooth skin, richly tanned and naturally darker than his covered her slim body, toned through swimming and surfing. Those thighs alone looked like she lock them around his hips and trap him inside her tight little pussy forever, a fate he was more than willing to fulfill. Her pert breasts were more a temptation than he'd been prepared for, the dusty nipples stiffened in need, begging to be touched, begging for his hot mouth on them...

Belatedly, he realized that his jaw had dropped and quickly shut it.

Her long hair glistened in the light, the dark thick waves thick and glossy with blue streaked through made him want to sink his hands into it. Lips that trembled slightly and yet looked so soft and kissable made the boy reflexively lick his own. Her teal eyes contrasted against her warm skin so beautifully that if she were here right now he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her.

"Damn you're gorgeous!" He blurted, unable to help himself, "I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to mess around on you! If you were my girlfriend I'd be all over you at every opportunity. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from fucking you!"

The realization that he hadn't given her a full view of himself suddenly hit Buster and he pulled back from the camera and sat back on his knees so that she could see what he had to offer. "Look what you've done to me already... and we haven't even gotten started." He insisted, hand moving to tilt his heavy, massive erection back towards him so that she could get a good look. The light glinted off the studs on each end of the barbells as they marked a trail up to the thick head of his cock. Plenty of precum was already leaking down the shaft and racing towards his heavy sac.

"This is just from talking to you." He admitted, hand loosely holding the shaft so that she could see just how much she'd affected him already, "See how much I want you already? Dump that guy. Be mine instead."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:26 pm

It amazed her just how flattering it was to have someone actually appreciate her for her looks for a change, to have someone find her desirable and sexy even, and not just a pretty ornament to be displayed.

Lu knew that by no means did she look bad in any way, she was model for a time after all and she made heads turn on all the time with her charm and flirty attitude. But it'd been so long, longer than she'd realized, since she'd gotten such a real and honest reaction like that out of a guy, that she'd started to wonder if maybe she wasn't as attractive or as interesting as she thought she was.

But there was no mistaking her mystery beau's attraction and desire for her no matter how she twisted it. The dilation of his eyes as he got his first look at her, the honest flush that spread across his face and down his neck, the adorable jaw drop that she couldn't help but giggle at.

He wanted her, he desired her, and that made her feel more sexy and attractive than she'd ever had with her no show boyfriend.

And when he showed her himself, the most obvious form of yearning he could for her, it was her turn to be slack jawed and in awe.

10 inches, no that had to be 12 inches long, and with a girth thicker than her fucking wrist! She could very clearly see through the screen the pulsing veins coiling around him, his heavy sack laden with the weight of his load, and the thick copious amount of pre-cum leaking from his tip. But those piercings...Fuck! Pierced with ten rows of shiny metal barbells down the underside of his massive cock, each one with a sizable pearl on each end that she just knew would make her scream if she ever sank herself down onto them.

And by gods did she ever want that too!

"Holy mother fuck that's a helluva cock!" Lu praised, wide-eyed and curious as she crawled closer to the screen in an attempt to see it better. Shuddering in desire as she caught it twitch and jump for her, a heavy droplet of pre-cum sliding down his shaft and onto his sack.

"Damn, what I wouldn't give to devour that thing..." She muttered under her breath, licking her lips. She could already feel her own liquid want sliding down her thighs, her core pulsing and fluttering just imaging what it'd be like to have him inside as her hand absentmindedly reached up to squeeze her perky tit as she fantasized.

"I wanna be yours..." She whispered, her lust winning through as her eyes glazed over. "I want that monster of a beast inside me and making me scream..."
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:10 pm

Buster grinned at her praise, one of his dark brows quirking up in a daring expression.

Biting his lower lip, he wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly, deliberately pumped it as he watched the girl on his screen. More of the thick, shiny precum leaked from the tip of his cock and he slid his other thumb over the slit and scooped a glob of it up. Locking eyes with her, he brought it up to his mouth. Parting his lips, a long pink pierced tongue slid out to lick the fluid from the digit without an ounce of hesitation or shame before he sucked at the skin.

"If you want to devour it with your mouth, you're going to have to use both hands." He teased, "But I can personally confirm that my cum tastes great."

As her liquid want started dripping down her thighs she absentmindedly reached up with a hand to play with one of her tits, squeezing the perky softness and making his throb in want. Holy shit did he want to be inside her right this minute! A moan worked its way out of his throat and rather than stopping it, he let it loose in the dirtiest way possible.

"Don't leave me hanging, gorgeous. Show me where you want my cock." Buster moaned, his expression ravenous for more of her, "Spread yourself open for me. I want to see how tight and wet you are for me."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:45 pm

Lu gulped as her eyes were trapped following fluid movements of his pink tongue against his pale skin, darting in and out and giving her just a peek at the silvery piercing hidden inside.

As she watched him, mesmerized and practically glued to the screen, she almost didn't hear his beckoning. His wanting her to join him, to show him how wet he'd made her.

But eagerly Lu nodded, falling backwards onto her bed with a little bounce, her tits jiggling invitingly as she dutifully spread her legs for him, the camera picking up how the light glittered off her thighs from where her juices had flowed.

"Here you go handsome~" Using both her hands, Lu spread her thighs farther apart for him so her soaking pussy lips could clearly be seen, her core clenching and fluttering hello to her audience as she moved one hand to circle around her clit teasingly, her toes curling and back arching as she exposed herself to him.

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:06 pm

Busted groaned in appreciation, sliding his fingers down his neck, over his collarbone, and down to pinch at one of his nipples. His other hand pumped his shaft faster, grip tightening as his gaze focused on the way her core twitched and fluttered on the screen. His breath shuddered in his chest and his balls flexed with the stimulation.

"Such a beautiful sight." The hungry growl in his voice was evident, "It looks like you're hot and ready for me. But look how tight you are, sweetheart. I'm really going to have to work my way into you if I'm going to fit all the way to the base."

He chuckled, somewhat breathlessly as his eyes darkened in blatant want.

"It might take hours." His grin was the picture of debauchery, "But you wouldn't mind that, would you? Taking my cock for hours? Over and over?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:41 pm

Lu shuddered at that, two of her fingers dipping into moist core as his words started painting a detailed image for her in her minds eye. She could just see it, him standing over her instead of her camera, stroking himself and pumping his shaft from base to tip along those amazing studs so that he was nice and hard as he tried to sink his way into her.

"I dunno if you'll fit, your so big~" She moaned, her other hand coming up to play with her tits to match him, rolling and pinching her nipple until it was nice and stiff. She doubted he'd be able to fit in tight pussy in one go, he was so much larger than her boyfriend or even any of her toys, he'd really have to work at it long and hard to finally get it all it.

Would it even all fit?

She groaned at that, her fingers picking up the pace as a steady stream of her cum started to drip from her core down her shapely ass, her thumb pressing down firmly against her clit as she did so.

"I'd...probably never be able to have anyone else if I had you inside me would I?" Lu whispered to him, just knowing he'd wreck her that badly and that she'd never be satisfied with any other cock after him.

And honestly, she'd love that.

To be wrecked and fucked for hours by his massive cock, to have her mind so totally blown and her body so completely spent that she wouldn't be able to walk for days after. How she'd always craved that kind of sex, always dreamt of spending days cumming with a lover who could truly satisfy her.

She admitted all of that to him in wanting moans, of how much she wanted him to wreck her and fuck her, not just for hours but for days if he was able.

"Gods I wish you were here"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:39 pm

Any guy loves to hear his partner tell him how big his dick is. But in Buster's case, he knew it wasn't just pillow talk. He was much bigger than everyone else he knew - with the only exceptions being his family members who were also blessed in that area. He also had the most outrageous stamina, but he wasn't going to brag about that.

He was more of a "show, not tell" kind of guy.

And with two of her fingers plunging into her soaking hole with vigor, he couldn't help but match her speed as he began thrusting into his fist. Soon he was leaning forward in an effort to be closer to her as he fisted his erection, desire fully sinking into him and driving him wild.

It felt so, so good to do this with her. If only they were in the same room together. He knew that he wouldn't be able to stop himself once he touched her, gotten her naked, and shoved his cock inside her. He'd just take and take and take until she was screaming his name, cumming over and over. He wanted to fuck her until she couldn't walk, until her throat was raw and her voice stopped working, until her legs spasmed if she dared try to close them.

"I'd...probably never be able to have anyone else if I had you inside me would I?"

His grin was devious as he pounded into his fist. "No, you probably wouldn't." The boy agreed, "But would you really want anyone else if you had me inside you?"

Her moans were more than enough of an answer for him. In fact, they made him wish for an opportunity to meet in person, to hold her in his arms, kiss her, fuck her, and show her just how much she made him want her. He had the money and would absolutely hop the next flight to France if only she wanted him to. He wanted to suggest it, but so far everything that happened since he'd flirted back with her had been at his suggestion. If he kept pushing his luck, it might come back to bite him.

"Gods I wish you were here."

Or maybe it wouldn't.

Buster couldn't believe his luck. His cock twinged at her admission and he spoke without a shred of hesitation. "I could be, if you want. Just say the word and tell me the closest airport to you and I'll be on the next flight." He panted, licking his lips, his eyes full of carnal desire, "I'll show you how you should be treated. And I won't stop fucking you until you beg me to stop."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:42 pm

Her fingers paused at that, her eyes flying wide open as she sat up a little straighter, trying to comprehend what he'd just said.

Would he...really fly to her? All the way here in France?

She knew he'd mentioned travel before, flying her out to see him but she'd kind of just brushed it off and taken it as a line, an exaggeration if anything of how badly he wanted to see her in person.

But if he really was willing to fly to France for her, so that they could meet and he could show her what a real fucking was supposed to be like...well...she was damn tempted to take him up on that offer if she was being honest.

It was confusing though, and Lu couldn't help but be a little torn.

Not because of her boyfriend, not really anyway. That...that was something that should have ended a long time ago, she realized that now, and it would next chance she got. But it wasn't over yet, and Lu hated being the one who had to pull that hammer down like this.

But...she needed this, she needed him, she needed fulfillment and doing nothing wasn't going to get her anywhere!

"Would you...would you really come see me? Right here and now?" Lu asked almost in awe, hoping this wasn't just some scam or hoax or even a dream, because dammit! She did need him badly!

"If you mean it then, probably the Nice Côte D'azur Airport would be closet, it's only 30 minutes away from my flat...I could come get you"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:12 pm

His dick practically jumped in frustration when Buster instantly released it to turn and snatch up a nearby tablet and keyboard. An expression of serious focus arrested his features as his fingers flew across the keyboard. Moments later, his grin was instantaneous.

"My flight gets there at 2am." The boy announced victoriously as he snatched the phone from the recording tripod. He carried the image of her wet, naked body with him as he grabbed a duffel bag and threw some clothes, his phone charger, eyeliner, and toiletries in there. Then he carried her right into the bathroom and set her down so she could watch him get a quick shower.

"You want me to bring some condoms with me?" He asked, scrubbing himself as quickly as he could, "I can swing by the store real quick on the way, but I'll need to hurry to catch my plane. I'll be on flight 26-A."

The moment he was done, he toweled himself off and dressed as quickly as possible. Snatching up the phone again, he leaped down a stairway and called through a closed door. "Mom? I'm going to France for a girl!"

A muffled response of "If you hit it off, bring her home so I can meet her! Love you!"

"Love you too. See you when I get back!" He called. Then he bent down to pet Dixie, turning the phone so that his mystery girl could see his favorite fluffball. "Be good for Mom, okay?" And then he grabbed his wallet, his passport and was out the door and on his way down to the harbor - a ten minute run for him.

He grinned cheekily down at her through the phone as he ran through the streets. "Seeing you still naked is a damn good motivator."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:50 pm

Sitting up fully now, Lu stared on in slight bewilderment at the series of events that just unfolded in a matter of minutes before her. She didn't know what to expect when she'd caved, telling him to come to her right then and there so that they could fuck until she couldn't walk anymore. But just the sheer speed of it all was mind boggling!

Just who was this guy anyway?

A grade-A sex addict if she had to take a guess, and a damn loaded one for sure, but hell if she was complaining at this point!

Hell, hearing him ask if he should pick up a pack of condoms got her thinking...would he be willing? He was already doing some wish granting as is, coming all the way to France for her, so maybe he'd be down to doing some raw dogging in her pussy?

"Actually...would you be down to do it raw?" She asked almost hesitantly, twirling a lock of hair around her moist finger as she watched the world around him fly by at a breakneck speed.

Her boyfriend had always worn a condom religiously, a fact she found more than a little frustrating as they were dating since she hated how little she felt through those damn plastic balloons. Even once he'd learned she was on the pill, he never gave doing it raw a second thought, not wanting to risk getting her knocked up.

Really, she knew she shouldn't have be complaining about it, he was only being safe after all. But it was the fact that he only ever chose the most constricting and thickest condoms that had her boiling. He was already not the most well-endowed as it was, especially compared to her new friend, so the least he could do was switch it up a little and maybe get something thinner and ribbed!

But he ever did...

So if her new beau was willing to take her raw, she'd be down to take any risk there was if it meant experiencing that monster of a cock.

"I'm clean, and on the pill, so you wouldn't have to worry...it just seems like such a shame to have to wrap that monster up~"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:13 pm

When she asked him if he'd be willing to do it raw he stumbled a bit, but was quick to recover without falling. Not once had Buster ever had sex without a condom. He'd had sex with plenty of people since he'd first lost his virginity but he knew that STDs were a huge problem - especially fatal ones.

But since she was clean and on the pill...

"W-well," He stammered, heat rising to his cheeks, "I hate stopping and pulling out, so I usually wear condoms. But if you want me to fuck you without being wrapped..."

The boy raced past the general store and was already coming up on where the ferry was loading the few passengers returning to the mainland. He sprinted and launched himself, duffel and all, onto the ferry right as it was ready to disembark. Keeping his video call away from prying eyes and ears, he pushed his damp blue curls away from his face.

"I'll do it." He agreed, chest heaving as he caught his breath, "As long as you're okay with me blowing my load inside you."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:42 pm

Lu chuckled, finding it super cute how he was getting flustered over this, when literally not even 5 minutes ago he was giving her the sexiest bedroom eyes she'd ever seen and all but ready to give her the best damn show of her life.

It was a pretty sweet contrast, one side was all lovable and cute, and the other was hot and ready to fuck her brains out. To say that she was becoming more and more attracted to her mystery guy, the more they'd talked, would be an understatement.

So when he'd agreed that he'd be willing to fuck her raw, so long as she was ok with him blowing his load in her, she happily made a show of falling back onto her bed with a loud moan, her fingers instantly resuming their speedy pleasuring of her moistened core.

"I'm more than ok with it love, I've never gotten a creampie before but I'd happily take 20 if it came outta that dick~"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:53 pm

His eyes widened in surprise but he couldn't help but grin at the show she was giving him.

"What's that noise?" A voice behind him suddenly asked.

"S-shit!" He hissed and ducked away from prying eyes and ears. Holding a finger up to his lips in a shushing motion, his face was beet red and his cock was again straining against his baggy cargo shorts.

"It's going to be a long trip to get to you, babe." He told her quietly, "I hope you're ready, because I'm not going to stop at twenty."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:28 pm

It felt like time had frozen as Lu waited for 1am to roll around, the time had seemed to go by so quickly when she and her mystery guy had talked and teased for as long as they could. But once he had to board the plane, their little fun had to come to an end, and she was left bored and lonely once more as time came to a stand still.

She refused to pleasure herself anymore than she already had, wanted to hold back until her beau was there when they could really enjoy themselves together. But it was so hard to resist, especially since he'd sent her a few pics to keep her busy in the meantime. She'd done the same, giving him a few nice shots to enjoy while he was stuck on a plane for several hours.

But never one to just sit on her heels and die of boredom, the young teen went to work getting ready for her special guest.

First she went shopping for groceries at the local market so they'd have plenty eat, even though her papa had left her plenty of pre-made meals to choose from while he was away in Paris, she wanted to grab few fresh things in case her lover was peckish or wanted to cook.

Next on her list was cleaning. She'd cleaned the flat from top to bottom until everything sparkle and shined, and washed her sheets so they'd be nice and fluffy and fresh, perfect for them to roll around in and snuggle.

Once she was all done, Lu decided to treat herself to some pampering, indulging in the most luxurious bath she'd ever had. Using the expensive oils and lotions that Celi had gifted to her once upon a time, and letting her body relax and unwind so she could sleep until it was time to get her guest.

At exactly 12:45am, Lu bolted awake, her alarm ringing and she all but jumped out of bed in excitement as she went about getting ready to leave. She ate a light meal, brushed her teeth and hair, and then after much debating, threw on a simple white sundress. One of the few dresses she actually owed, but it complimented her sun kissed skin nicely, and she couldn't deny that she'd worn it because it was easy to take off as well.

By 1am she was out the door and heading to her papa's car in the garage, the keys twirling around her finger as she happily hummed to herself, practically skipping as she was off to pick up her lover.

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:57 pm

Buster had woken up about twenty minutes before the plane was supposed to land so that he could freshen up a little before meeting up with the gorgeous girl he'd been chatting with earlier. Granted, brushing his teeth and touching up his eyeliner in the plane's bathroom wasn't ideal, but it was either that or nothing. he was just glad he'd brought mouthwash along.

By the time they finally landed, he'd booked it down the center walkway with the duffel bag in hand and was the first one off the plane. He jogged through the connecting passageway and slowed down only when he passed the threshold into the airport. Looking around at his new surroundings his eyes immediately caught and held her figure.

She was waiting for him in a simple yet lovely white sundress with thin straps and a flowy skirt that brushed against the warm flesh of her toned thighs. Her glossy hair shined even in the airport's lighting and every ounce of her tanned skin seemed to glisten as she smiled at him.

In two long strides he closed the distance and was sweeping her into his arms, guiding her right into a hot, needy open mouthed kiss. His pierced tongue slipped past her teeth to dance with her tongue in greeting as a hungry growl sounded in his throat. If it wasn't obvious that he'd wanted her before, it was now.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:20 am

A low purr rumbled from the back of her throat as she fought his tongue for dominance, sucking and twirling the silvery barbell like it was her newest toy as her hands reached up and tangled in his hair. It had been tempting her since the moment she'd seen it, and she adored how fluffy it was, running her nails slowly along his scalp until she felt him shudder in her grasp.

She was half tempted to just grab his crotch right then and there, wanting to feel that massive cock of his for herself. But as much as she wanted to just get down and dirty with her new beau, even though it was the wee hours of the night, there were still a good number of people in the airport that could see them.

So reluctantly, she pulled back from the kiss, her teeth nibbling into his bottom lip as she was so as she could looked him in the eyes. "We should probably leave now don't ya think?" Lu whispered to him, peppering his jawline with kisses.

"Since your the guest of honor here, how bout you decide our agenda for the drive back? There's quite a few lovely sights along the way~"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:38 am