Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_left27%Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_left0%Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_left9%Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_left0%Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_left9%Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_left45%Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

4 posters

Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday

Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Empty Re: Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 am

Lena rummaged around the backseat as she changed her clothes. She was surprised at the self-control Chepe had…Either he was the last gentleman on the face of that planet, or he was just not interested in her body since he didn’t seem to take even one itsy bitsy peek. That or Lena hadn’t caught him yet. Reaching around her back Lena clipped her bra on, all the while answering the questions Chepe had asked her before she crawled over the seat. At the mention of a motorcycle she leaned towards the front of the car excitement in her voice, “You drive a motorcycle!? Why didn’t you tell me sooner? I’ve always wanted to ride one!” She had a couple of chance before to ride with people she knew, but never trusted them enough to actually take them up on the offer – but when it came to Chepe…she would trust him with her life.

Realizing that she was still half naked Lena sat pulling her loose fitting t-shirt on. As she stared maneuvering next into her jeans, Chepe had taken one of the sharp turns coming up to campus. Lena hadn’t seen it coming focused on getting her pants pulled up when the sudden turn threw her off balance. “EEP!” A surprised squeak escaped her lips as she fell backwards off the seat to onto the floor. Her pants half way on leaving her stuck on the floor, her curls spilled over her face as she squirmed trying to get back up. Humph…that was graceful…
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday - Page 3 Empty Re: Harbor Docks: Chepe's Birthday

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 am

Chepe was still looking in the rearview mirror every once in a while. He'd never seen a girl half naked before, and it surprised him that she was back there like that. Chepe grinned as she leaned up to ask him about his motorcycle. "Yep, I have had it for quite a while." he said. "I'll take you for a ride any time you want." he said smiling.

When Chepe took the turn too sharply, and Lena fell to the floor of the car, Chepe immediately pulled over and stopped. Turning in his seat, he said, "are you Okay, Lena?" and offered her his hand to help her up. Turning fully he saw there was no way she'd be able to get up without more help than just an offer of a hand, so he unbuckled his seatbelt, and turned so he could lift her back to her feet.

"That better?" he asked, smiling at her, and not moving his hands from her. Of course he couldn't help notice her pants were not up yet, but he chose to make no comment. He hoped that she wouldn't realize he'd noticed. With the car stopped he said, "are you hurt anywhere?" He concernedly took her arms and started rubbing them to see if she had been hurt. He knew if she had been she would react some way, a gasp or a twitch of her skin.

He lightly ran his hands across her back as well, feeling for any bumps or bruises. He was not going to leave this spot until he knew she was okay. He was going to let his actions show her that she was the love of his life. His eyes narrowed with concern as he continued to rub her back. He seemed to have found a sore spot.

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 am

Lena was far from hurt. Actually she was a tad embarrassed that Chepe had to pull over to help her back up – being stuck like a turtle on its back. Once she was properly back on the seat, she brushed her tangled curls from her face revealing her pinkish flushed cheeks. “Thanks, I forgot that turn was there…” She said pulling her pants up the rest of the way as Chepe started to check to make she wasn’t hurt. His reaction to her falling was adorable; he really did care about her. Smiling Lena squirmed away an involuntary shiver running through her body as he gently ran his finger across her back. “I’m not a doll Chepe! I won’t break that easily.” She teased, it wasn’t until his hands got to a particular spot near her side that a gasp escaped Lena’s lips and she immediately pulled away looking at him accusingly - putting her hands over her sides, “That tickled!”
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:09 am

"Oh...yeah" Chepe got a devilish grin on his face. "I remember....You're really ticklish..." he said, curling his fingers, and attacking her sides with both hands. He grinned at her expression before bursting into laughter himself. He hoped she didn't remember his ticklish spot...he'd be a goner if she did.

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 am

Lena immediately retreated toward the door trying to escape Chepe’s attack of tickling. Indeed she was extremely ticklish, and it was so bad that if he continued to tickle her she would laugh so hard she might even snort. Yes…and a very unladylike one at that. Fumbling with the door handle Lena laughed swinging it open tumbling out of the car in the process- freeing herself from Chepe’s grasps. Luckily she was fully clothed, although barefooted.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 am

Tumbling out of the car after her Chepe ended up sprawled out on the ground laughing almost as hard as Lena had been. He got to his knees, his hair hanging in his eyes,his head leaned slightly forward, as he grinned at Lena, a glint in his bright green eyes. Chepe was looking up at her. He made a dash toward her, moving from his knees to his feet in one quick motion, catching her, and as he wrapped his arms around her preventing escape, he was laughing. He didn't tickle her again because he'd decided she had had enough of being tickled.

Instead of a tickle he gave her another kiss. It couldn't really be called short, but it definitely wasn't a long one either. He let go of her,but kept one arm around her, grinning, knowing she'd expected him to tickle her again, not do what he had decided to do. He was still really close to her and was giving her his most innocent smile. It was one that said quite clearly, What? I didn't do anything...TOO bad....Now DID I?.. He had a flirty, playful expression on his face, which was something Lena had never seen before. One hand was still on her shoulder and he was staring into her beautiful eyes again. It was still very difficult to see his eyes since his thick hair was only just beginning to dry, and the hair was still was still partially covering them. While his denim shorts were still heavy and wet, his skin was now fully dry.

Chepe knew he'd remember the little reward that Lena had won shortly before until she used it...He KNEW that she was probably going to keep it until she knew exactly what she wanted from him. He had thought it was cute the way she had tricked him into coming back to her and he was glad she hadn't faked drowning like many girls he had met at the pool local to his home in Valley. Unknown to any of them, he could tell a fake drowning from a real one and if Lena had attempted that, the oldest trick in the book, his feelings for her would have dropped considerably. As it was. he was only feeling closer to her.

Chepe had another idea for a song suddenly pop into his head, and he couldn't believe that it had happened right then. He knew his brain wouldn't let him rest until he had begun writing it, and he would, but right now Lena was more important. He debated telling her about what had come to his brain, but decided not to tell her he was already writing another song for her in his mind. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to tell her that most of the songs he'd written since he'd moved had been because of her.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 pm

The moment Lena hit the ground she knew Chepe would be right behind her. Quickly getting to her feet she managed to get about 3 steps away before Chepe had her around the waist sweeping her off her feet - preventing her from making an escape. It was surprising how easily he could lift her now, as if she weighed nothing to him. Unlike when they were younger…around four maybe five, Lena wanted to piggyback ride. Running up behind Chepe –who hadn’t seen her coming- she jumped onto his back flattening the small boy like a pancake. Surely they wouldn’t have that problem now.

Laughing Lena squirmed covering her sides expecting Chepe to tickle her endlessly. He always did when they were younger, and if she could remember correctly he had been ticklish as well…the question was, where was the tickle spot at? It had been so long, she couldn’t seem to remember - not that her endless laughing was helping her concentrate for that matter. Turning to Chepe she wasn’t met with his onslaught of tickling. No, she was met with something that made her heart race…his soft warm lips.

She couldn’t get enough of him. As he pulled away she gazed up into his –partially covered- gorgeous green eyes. The look on his face making her want to take him home with her and keep him all to herself...being an only child Lena never learned to share, and why should she? His cute expressions were meant for her weren’t they? If he showed them to any other girl she would surely fall in love with him right on the spot. Brushing his hair from his face she smiled at him, a shy rare smile that hardly ever graced her lips, coupled with a light blush trailing below her freckles. “You’re so sneaky, what am I going to do with you?” She asked leaning up onto her tippy toes planting a simple playful kiss on his nose. “We should get you back to your dorm, the sun is setting and we wouldn’t want you to catch a cold. I may be able to pull off the outfit, but I make a terrible nurse!” Lena joked pulling him back towards the car, her adorable giggle filling the air.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Chepe grinned at her reaction when he caught her. He had known she would expect to be tickled endlessly. He grinned at her. "You forgot behind my knees and the insides of my elbows are my only ticklish spots didn't you?" He hugged her again, laughing.

His mouth automatically pulled itself into a wide smile, when she brushed his hair away from his face. He loved the slight blush that had appeared on her cheeks. Is it really possible that she looks even prettier when she blushes Chepe thought.

She thinks I'm sneaky, huh? Chepe thought, smiling. "Yep, I can be very sneaky." He said. "What are you going to do with me?" he said, looking at her.."Well, keep me all to yourself, I hope." he laughed. "I plan to do the same with you." he blushed a little as he said it. The kiss on the nose was unexpected but he loved it. She really was the perfect girl. He followed her back tothe car. "I am not worried about me." he said. "I don't want YOU getting sick."
    Minami Aura
    Minami Aura

Post  Minami Aura Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Mina was on the outskirts of campus now, on her way toward the harbor, swinging the plastic bag in her hand. She walked carefully, her long blonde hair glowing in the setting sunlight. She saw two people up ahead....and by coincidence one of them happened to be the very boy she had come to see. But who was that girl with him?? "CHEPE!!!" she screamed launching herself at him, "I GOT YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT HERE!!" she threw her arms around him, planting a kiss on him, he stumbled backward against the car, almost falling. Mina had knocked that redheaded girl out of the way. After all she was insignificant.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Chepe was able to turn his head before Mina's kiss connected with his lips, so she only kissed his cheek. Shoving her hard he yelled "What the hell are you doing??? You show up out of nowhere and assault me like this!?" Chepe's face was red with anger as he glared at her. "I dumped you Mina. I don't want anything to do with you....Everything is all about you, isn't it??" he said, his green eyes staring at her coldly. "you better never push Lena again." he said softly, putting his arm around Lena's shoulders. "She is my girlfriend now."
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Had Lena been wearing the proper footwear she might have been able to stay on her feet when the insane blonde hurled past her launching herself onto Chepe. Missing her intended target the girl planted a “birthday kiss” on his cheek. It didn’t take a genius –which Lena certainly wasn’t- to figure out who she was. Chepe’s reaction explained it all: this girl was definitely his ex.

Well, this was an unexpected surprise. Lena had only been dating Chepe for about a full 30 minutes or so and the crazy ex-girlfriend was already making an appearance. Although she barefooted –missing her combat boots- Lena wasn’t going to just sit there like a deer in the headlights. Picking herself up from the ground Lena nonchalantly dusted herself off. She had dealt with girl’s like her before…having a sharp tongue usually came in handy in these situations she just hoped the girl wouldn’t be phsyco and attack her with her deadly pointy heels. Why in the world people wore those uncomfortable foot nightmares on a daily basis was beyond her.

Walking up to them Lena linked her arm around Chepe’s flashing a friendly smile, which didn’t match the look in her eyes. Oh no, her piercing blue eyes stared the girl down, almost demanding an apology for her rude behavior. “I’m sorry I don’t think we have met. I’m Lena, Chepe’s girlfriend.” Lena didn’t extend her arm like she would have normally instead she tilted her head a little a devilish smile on her lips. “Dear, that present was a little sloppy. You might want to practice a little more, and try again next year…although it might take longer than that for you...but no worries as they say it’s the thought that counts.” Sliding her hand down Chepe’s until her hand was in his she gave him a comforting squeeze. “I think we should get going…It’s getting late.” She didn't want his birthday turning sour on him.
    Minami Aura
    Minami Aura

Post  Minami Aura Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Mina stared at the redheaded girl in disbelief. How could this girl be his girlfriend? She didn't believe it. The girl wasn't even pretty, yet she was holding hands with Chepe like he belonged to her or something. And Chepe wasn't even pulling away, in fact it appeared that he had squeezed her hand back. Mina glared at Lena.

"How could he like someone who is as unattractive and weird looking as you? Freckles, all over your cheeks and nose? that's not pretty at all. the most you could be called is CUTE. A cute little baby." she looked down her nose at Lena.

"I'M pretty, dear,and I bet YOU haven't even gotten a kiss from Chepe yet. It's extremely hard to get one from him! He doesn't ever kiss...It's doubtful he even knows how. I wonder...if he's just incompetent or something." Mina said, giving them both a mean smile. "Since he doesn't kiss, I definitely can't see him progressing far in ANY relationship...hope you never expect anything...MORE than kissing, since Chepe will never have the guts to even touch a girl. I wonder if incompetence spreads to everything with him...A girl who is as unfortunate looking as you..will never have a chance. Lena, you really aren't that impressive looking, I'm sorry to have to tell you that, dear. You couldn't hold a candle to ANY of the girls in Valley so it's best you don't even try. A sloppy present, huh? If I kissed Chepe like I had planned to, he'd be leaving your side so quickly that your curly red head wouldn't be able to comprehend what had just happened."

she turned her back on Lena, still speaking. "Chepe will realize where he belongs soon enough, and it's with me." Tossing her long, blonde ponytail over her shoulder, she looked back at Chepe, giving him a flirty smile. "I'll see you later Chepe." she said.

Last edited by Minami Aura on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Chepe just smiled at Lena as she introduced herself to Mina, saying "The only thing I wanted on my birthday, is exactly what I got." he smiled, leaning over and whispering into Lena's ear. "This should get rid of her once and for all. I have a couple songs I wrote before I came back....Do you mind if I play them for her? Then we can get out of here."

Chepe looked over at Mina before saying to Lena, "You're the only girl I ever want. Thank you for agreeing to be mine." At this moment Chepe was ignoring the rude comments Mina was making about Lena. "You are beautiful, Lena, and I love your freckles...I love everything about you." he said, smiling. "She is nothing to me. She wasn't even before I dumped her....I spent two and a half years trying to escape her. He spoke softly. "I know I love you....I always have, even though I haven't lived here over the past ten years...you've always been in my dreams. And that's all I know. I feel like I need to tell you that." Slowly shaking his head he said, even softer so Mina couldn't hear.."I hope you don't think I'm weird...Don't ask me how I know..I just do."

Chepe looked back at Mina. "Lena is beautiful. More beautiful than any girl I ever saw in Valley. No matter what you do I will never leave her side to go with you." he said, "and I won't let you ruin my birthday. I had a great day today. But before my girlfriend and I leave I do have a couple songs I will play for you if my Lena says it's okay." He gave her a slight smile. "It will make my feelings toward you quite clear."

Chepe's face turned red with extreme embarrassment, and anger when Mina threw the jabs about his insecurities in their faces.Had she seriously just said he was incompetent? She had been the one who had caused all his insecurities in the first place. Well, there goes another bit of his confidence. Chepe sighed. The truth was Mina had made him shy about everything she was throwing in his face. Even his ears were beet red. He refused to give Mina the satisfaction of seeing she'd gotten to him. He just had to remember that this was just like every day he'd spent with her back in California, and he definitely didn't want Lena seeing how bad Mina's words had affected him. He really couldn't wait to show her exactly how he felt about her with the surprise he had for her. Furthermore he decided on...another surprise, this one for Lena.

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Was this girl really looking down on Lena?

Well, technically she had to since she was towering over her in those painful looking 12inch heels…which is a feat all on its own since Lena stood taller than most the girl’s around the island at 5’7. As the blonde spout out her –uncreative- insults, the smile on Lena’s lips never wavered. She found Chepe’s ex rather amusing…she was highly mistaken if she thought her opinion mattered. Chepe’s sweet words only made her smile bigger, but why he wanted to waste his time on playing any sort of song for this girl was beyond her. She wasn’t worth it...well not in Lena’s eyes at least. However he seemed determined and although she appreciated it he really didn’t need her permission for this.

“Wow Chepe, you never told me your ex-girlfriend was such a delight.” Lena narrowed her eyes at the girl; she wouldn’t be rattled by this ill-mannered Barbie doll. Although her words about Chepe did manage to get under her skin and that was definitely somewhere that Mina didn’t want to be. Jealousy was one thing, hate- she wasn’t going to tolerate. Chepe didn’t deserve to be treated this way, on his birthday…or ever!

Releasing Chepe’s hand Lena closed the distance between her and the girl awfully fast, “You’re lucky you’ve got a pretty face, because you’re terrible personality isn’t going to get you anywhere! Did ever think that maybe it’s not Chepe…but you?” Leaning in Lena’s voice dropped considerably, so that Mina would have to really pay attention to her following words. “The unfortunate one here is you. For letting such a wonderful guy slip through your fingers...I won’t be making that mistake, because unlike you I don’t expect anything from him. Just being around Chepe is all I need to be happy. Stop embarrassing yourself chasing after someone who obviously doesn’t want you, and have a little dignity to go find someone who does.”

Taking a step back Lena gave the girl a friendly pat on the back. “I hope you find your happiness someday Mina, you truly deserve it.” She said, her words dripping with sarcasm. Turning to Chepe she flashed him her sweet smile. “Well, I’m sure Mina is really excited about your song. A girl has got to really make an impression to get a song written about her.” Lena said leaning against the car waiting for Chepe to retrieve his guitar and begin. This ought to be intresting
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Chepe shook his head. "I wouldn't call her a delight in any sense of the word, but I know you're being sarcastic." he grinned. "This shouldn't take long." he said, kissing Lena before heading over to the car and getting his guitar, still having no shirt on.

He came back to the two girls, setting the tape player beside him as he prepared for the songs. He knew that Mina would react badly, but maybe she would get the picture. Winking at Lena before looking back to Mina with a hard expression on his face, he said, "I did both these songs for you Mina." He then started playing. He didn't stop glaring at her through either of the songs. He was angry about the rude things she had said to Lena, and how she had treated him through the last two and a half years had come to a head and he was done hiding his feelings. He was sick of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IHdaagXWas&feature=player_embedded

Chepe stood still as he played, his hair falling over his eyes, and blowing around him in the breeze as he looked at Mina with a hard gaze. There was no mistaking his feelings toward her. His body language said it all for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdku4pD-9U8&feature=player_embedded (please ignore the last couple lines XD)

When the two songs were over, Chepe went quickly back to the car and put his guitar back inside. He went back to the girls and said, "I forgot to pick up the tape player too." He knelt to pick it up, his dark hair in his face, but instead of picking it up like he said, he pressed the play button again. Looking from Mina to Lena, he stood and took his spot beside his girlfriend. This time he looked directly at Lena, and leaned in close to her, putting his arms around her waist as he pulled her close to him, against his bare chest. He wanted Mina to realize that she had no chance at all..and it would be best if she just quit trying.

Chepe said, "After that bit of unpleasantness..I have another song for you. It may cement in Mina's mind that she's the loser this time." He smiled and then began singing for his beautiful girl, his arms around her. He made it obvious that he was singing for her and no one else, watching her face closely and not taking his eyes off her even once.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk&feature=player_embedded

As his song ended, he said in a soft voice meant for only her, "Mina showing up...didn't ruin my day. NOTHING could ruin the day I just had with you, Lena. It was still the best birthday I've ever had."

Last edited by Chepe Kojike on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Minami Aura
    Minami Aura

Post  Minami Aura Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Mina raised one perfect eyebrow at Lena as she closed the distance between them. Why did the red haired girl look so mad? Mina was just being honest. "I KNOW it isn't me." she said. "I have no problem with getting guys to like me. I am not the one who looks like a paint bomb exploded...You can get pretty far if you're pretty. Not so much..if, well...you look like you do, darling.." she gave Lena a sweet smile. "Just wait till you can't handle it when he's all moody and sad and doesn't want to be around you because of his parents' deaths. That was the ONLY reason he left California. He wanted to get away from the reminders of them. Also do you think he remembered you? I doubt if he did. If he ever did know you." Mina grinned nastily before continuing. "and by the way, who says Chepe will WANT to stay with you? I may be moving here soon." she said twirling in her heels, as if she were showing off, pulling away from Lena's touch. Looking at Lena, she said "Eventually, if the unlikely happens and he DOES stay with you....just being with him won't be enough for you...you'll want more." she said. "Good luck with it! You could get awfully frustrated."

When Chepe went to get his guitar she just stood there watching him curiously. He was going to play for her? When Chepe was finished with his preparations for the songs, she listened as he began. Her jaw dropped, stunned at the expression on his face, and the words of the songs as they progressed. Had he really hated her that much? She brushed it off. No..she had to be misunderstanding. She let him finish both songs without a comment. She watched him taking his guitar back to the car without a glance back at her. Mina didn't miss the fact that he'd left his tape player on the ground. Did he forget it was there?

She got her answer shen he came back to them, sparing only a single look for her. His eyes were on Lena almost constantly. As Chepe started his tape player again and spoke to Lena, Mina registered his words in her brain. "she's the loser this time." he'd said. Well, she would just have to work harder then.

Mina Smiled at Chepe and said, "I'll see you later, Chepe...I'll be here about two or three weeks, so we're bound to see each other again...maybe next time will be better, and I'll run into you without the baggage." she said, glancing at Lena as she began walking away.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Well this girl was pretty dense, and starting to give Lena a headache. Shaking her head she didn’t even bother to satisfy the girl’s hunger for drama with a response. Hopefully she’d get the point and just leave…how Chepe managed to put up with this girl’s antics for 2 and half years was miraculous. She wished she had his self-control. It had only been about 5 minutes since she had unexpectedly shown up, and Lena already wanted to deck the blondie.

Leaning back against the car arms crossed over her chest Lena listened to Chepe sing the songs he had wrote with Mina in mind. Sure he needed to get it through his ex’s thick skull that they were over, but she seemed so dense that Lena doubted that she’d understand - the poor girl probably thought there was some hidden meaning behind it and twist it to be what she wanted it to....or make it a declaration of some sort of war. However, after hearing those lyrics it would be pretty difficult to misinterpret their meaning, although it wouldn’t surprise Lena if she did.

The last song was a welcomed surprise. Chepe’s soft gentle voice intertwining with the melody captured Lena’s full attention. Everything surrounding the two of them become insignificant, especially the presence of a particular irritant. Not needing words Lena just smiled. She didn’t need Chepe to prove anything to her…she didn’t take anything Mina had said to heart, she was just a desperate girl using everything in her arsenal to get him back, and who could blame her? Chepe was an amazing guy…any girl would be lucky to have him. And now that Lena did she wouldn’t let anyone take him away from her.

Allowing Chepe to handle the rest of the conversation with his ex –not wanting to set off another one of her tantrums- Lena waited for her to strut away. This is going to be a long 2 or 3 weeks… Smiling up at Chepe she asked in her natural playful tone, “So are you ready to take your cute redheaded baggage home?”
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Chepe smiled, ignoring Mina completely. "Of course." he said, taking her hand as he did pick up his tape player this time. "I want to get you away from the pest....hopefully she won't transfer here. But if she does, it won't make a difference." He moved a few strands of hair out of her face. "I don't want you getting sick." he said, a tender look on his face as he watched her.

"We're lucky the island doesn't get cold often...it would be hard to get sick from cold here." He looked toward the car. "Hmmm...now how to get you from here to there." he grinned. "Don't want you to have HER step on your feet...so...." Chepe picked Lena up suddenly, with a teasing smile on his face, and began carrying her across the grass to her car.

He was holding her close to him, one arm under her legs and the other behind her back, his head bowed and his face very close to hers as he talked. "You're not my cute redheaded baggage." he said. You're my BEAUTIFUL redheaded angel." Making it to the car, he carried her around to the passenger side and set her down back on her feet. He opened the car door for her, grinning, waiting for her to get in so he could close the door for her. "There you go." he said. watching her get in the car, and then closing the door before she had a chance to do it herself. He walked around the front of the car, getting into the driver's seat. He turned to look at Lena as he started the car again. "Sorry about Mina showing up...She tried to call but I ignored it.......... Where do you want me to take you and your car?"
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

There he went sweeping her off her feet once again. His comment about her being an angel made Lena laugh a little. As he set her gently on her feet she took the opportunity to lean up giving him a small kiss on his cheek her hand softly brushing against the opposite one. “Don’t let me fool you Chepe. I’m not angel...more like a devil in disguise.” She winked at him getting into the car. Hopefully he was up for what he had gotten himself into. Lena wasn’t the perfect girl...far from it. She had her flaws and she was known to be somewhat of a trouble maker. There was that sweet little redheaded girl he knew still in there, and being around Chepe was definitely bringing that playful innocent side of her out more often.

Chepe –ever the gentleman- closing her door brought a slight blush to her face, he was going to spoil her rotten, and of course she’d let him. “Oh we are going to the dorms. I’m staying over at Emma’s dorm tonight. She doesn’t know it yet, but she will soon.”
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Chepe grinned at her, blushing a little when she kissed him and rested her hand on his cheek before they had gotten back in the car. "Oh I know you're not an angel..but you LOOK like one. You may not be perfect...but to me you are. I love you, faults and all. It's who you are that I love." he shook his head laughing. "No one is really perfect..Including me. I have my faults just like anyone else. Maybe the fact that I love making you smile is a fault? That's why I like talking to you the way I do."

He started driving again, looking over at Lena to say, "Where is her dorm?" He looked at the road. He smiled nervously. "I could come by Emma's and walk with you to class in the morning, if you'd like me to." He pushed his hair out of his face, getting frustrated with the now half dried hair that was poking him in the eyes. "I would love to do that and you can decide where you want to sit in class...and I'll join you wherever you choose.." He hoped it wouldn't bother her.

Chepe smiled at her again and drove even more carefully, slowing as a black dog ran across the road. He planned to bring a surprise with him when he met her the next day and he wanted to do this every day for her. There would always be something he would do for her...even if it was just bringing her a few fresh flowers from his cousin's garden. He was already thinking of all the things he could do to show her how special she was to him.

"Mis sueños se han hecho realidad ..... he llegado a casa y yo nunca te dejará una vez más, mi hermosa niña." he said softly so she almost couldn't hear him. He sometimes spoke in spanish or french just to do it...for no other reason that he liked using the other languages he'd learned.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm

As they drove the rest of the way to campus - Chepe extra cautious- Lena informed him on what dorm Emma lived in properly warning him about how shy her friend was. Hopefully when he showed up in the morning he wouldn’t frighten the small brunette. She wouldn’t expect to have a boy coming to her dorm that early...or even at all. Then again with Lena there it probably wouldn’t surprise her. As the pulled up to the girl’s dormitories Lena pocketed her keys after locking her car doors. Chepe has a small walk to make since the boy’s dorms weren’t that far away on the east side of campus. Turning to Chepe Lena flashed her infamous smile, “I hope you had a good time. I know I did, and I guess I will see you bright and early!” Leaning up on the balls of her feet she whispered her goodnight, her breath at his ear, “Happy Birthday Chepe, and sweetdreams!” With that Lena bounced off towards the building blowing her goodbye kiss to him as she disappeared through the door.

Link to -->Dorm G01
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Chepe smiled at Lena, and, catching the kiss she had blown at him, said "Thanks, I had a great time. I'll definitely see you early." he smiled and waved. Turning, he headed back to his dorm at a quick jog. Upon reaching his dorm, he went to his motorcycle, which was parked where he'd last left it. After depositing his guitar safely insde the dorm, he went back outside, and putting on his helmet, climbing on the motorcycle and starting it, he went to his aunt's house to check his horses and see his cousin. He'd been meaning to pick up some plants from him.

https://raiisland.forumotion.com/t21-eleuria-halwe-s-beach-house#955

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:14 pm