Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_left27%The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_left0%The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_left9%The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_left0%The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_left9%The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_left45%The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

2 posters

The First Photoshoot

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

The First Photoshoot - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Photoshoot

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 am

Hearing Clair's call, Celi carefully stepped out of the dresser room, dutifully ignoring John's shocked eyes as she made her way in front of the camera. It was easy to see why he was stunned speechless though. Tight leather shorts ~almost so short they barely qualified~ hugged her round backside, while the thick belt rode low on her curvy hips. Polished cowboys adored her dainty feet, the higher then normal heels adding an extra bit of length to her already long legs. And a black cowboy hat, similar to John's own, crowned her magenta head as her wavy locks cascaded down her back. The most noticeable thing though, was that she was completely bare from the waist up, the only thing covering her bare breasts were her own slim arms.

Turning her back to the camera and her company, Celi lowered her arms, coyly looked over her shoulder to take a peek at John. His icy blue eyes were widened in surprise, no doubt noticing her exposed top and recognizing the familiar attire she wore, an almost exact copy of his own fight outfit that she had seen him wear the first time they met. The amused designer was hard pressed not to laugh at him right then as he stared at her, but she managed to hold it in somehow.

"So, are we ready to begin?"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 am

With the exception that she wore tiny little shorts instead of leather pants, her outfit was almost an exact replica of his fighting stage outfit for the Arena. Of all the stunts Celi could have possibly pulled today, he hadn't counted on something like this. What was she thinking?! Was she purposely trying to make him want to jump her in front of her team members? Because there was no way they'd be able to stop him if he were to lose control and go after her, and it would take some time for the police to arrive if they were called. Unsure of when exactly it had dropped in the first place, John' s mouth snapped shut quickly.

If there was any way he could have stayed calm and not be bothered by Celi's portrayal of his fighter outfit, he would have gladly done without hesitation. Unfortunately, being calm and nerve-dead was not something that could be used to describe the hot-headed combatant. And John had to try to stamp down his desire as best as he could. It was easier said than done. So he did the next best thing. Turn around and simply walk out.

Last edited by John "Rodeo" Wilder on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:57 am

Celi, ~and the rest of her team~ all looked on in surprise as the Wilder simply turned around and walked out of the room, not sparing a single glance back or explanation to any of them. Well that certainly hadn't been what she had expected, the designer thought for sure John would have been be firing off one flirtatious remark after another after seeing her in this get-up, or at the very least, having a fit that she was walking around so casually like that in front of him. Having him walk out without a word though, was both unexpected and totally frustrating for the young woman, just where the heck did he think he was going!? She did not dress up like this, just for him to walk out!

Before her friends could say a single word, Celi already making her across the room, following after the confusing fighter before he disappeared to who knows where! She grabbed a simple wrap top before walking out the door, tying it shut in a huff as she tried catching up with the fast walking Wilder, her high heeled cowboy boots making it a slightly difficult task for the frustrated woman.

"John! Wait up will you?! Where the hell are you going?!" She cried out, trying to speed up to follow him down the hall. This was so not what Celi had been hoping for when she showed this outfit to John, she had been hoping he'd get a kick out of it, her dressed up in her own version of his fight outfit, looking no where near as threatening as he did in the leather ensemble. Maybe a tease here, a flirt there, not much different than their usual playful banter with each other. But him up and leaving? Yea, so not part of the plan, what was his deal anyway? The designer didn't know, but she sure as hell was going to find out. That is, if she ever caught up to him or got him to stop!

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 pm

John kept up a brisk pace as he walked, his long legs giving him a good advantage of covering ground faster than Celi. It wasn't that he didn't like the outfit or how she looked in it - on the contrary, it looked absolutely amazing on her - but seeing her like that in front of other people? Yeah, that wasn't okay. Had Celi decided to don the replica of his suit while he was over at her house, there would have been several lewd remarks flying out of his mouth. And quite a bit of fun, most likely. But they weren't alone together and they were going to be doing a photo shoot. With other people watching. Was she going to have topless pictures of herself taken? And how many people would be seeing her like that?

He didn't know, but he didn't like the idea of other people oogling her 'goods'. Not that John should really give two shits about what she did or how many partners Celi might have had. It wasn't as if he was innocent or gentlemanly, with all his former conquests. And he didn't even know her for very long. Just a few days, really. So why was he getting all jealous over nothing? Because he damn well can, that's why! Reason or no reason, it didn't matter. All that mattered was trying to keep control of himself while he was at the college. Not for his own sake, but for Celi, Terry, and any of his siblings that might want to attend the college someday.

When Celi called his name and cried out for him, he ignored her and walked into the stairway, descending the first flight of stairs as she struggled to catch up with him. It served her right! But his pace slowed as he reached the halfway divide between the stairs. Allowing the designer to catch up with him, he waited until she was standing with him on the small walkway before suddenly whipping around to face her. "You crazy broad! Just what the hell is going through your head, dressing like that in public?!" John snapped in a low voice, trying to control his temper, "I've been busting my ass since four in the morning and you decide to go topless? That's not very nice. You keep pushing me and one of these days I might not be able to hold myself back. Then you're gonna be in a shitload of trouble."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 am

Celi let out a frustrated huff as she finally caught up to John, of course, she knew it was only because he had let her. There was no way she would have caught him otherwise in these heels. But what she wasn't expecting though, was for him to whip around and start complaining his ass off about her little show! Where the hell did he get off saying that?! She had done the whole thing for his sake!

"Look you, I'm sorry you don't like me dressing up like you, but I thought it'd be easier for you to deal with all this modeling crap if you had something to laugh at first!" Ok, so it was pretty obvious that it was only be a little funny and a lot of teasing, but wasn't that what they always did with each other? Joke and tease, tease and joke? But then he goes and changes the game by up and leaving without a word, and now they're fighting!? "Not exactly the way I wanted to start this thing"

"And would you mind telling me what public you are talking about?! There was only you, me, and my friends! Not a whole room full of people in case you didn't notice! And before you say anything, I can tell you right now, that they have seen me in much worse than this! Heck, you've seen me in even worse then they have and that's saying something!" The annoyed designer snapped back, practically growling at him like an agitated tigress. "And FYI Wilder, but you've been pushing me since day 1 too! So I'm not the only one who should look out for some trouble!"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 am

John blinked at her in mild confusion for a moment before it registered. "You think I'm pissed off?" He asked, his voice still tense, "I'm not. I'm just trying to keep myself from molesting you in front of your friends. I'm trying to behave myself so you wouldn't have a hard time with getting me to do your modeling thing. You know... like you asked me not to give you a hard time? You're making that really hard right now." Icy blue eyes pierced into hers as he looked at her pointedly. It was the truth, just not all of it.

It wasn't like he could just come right out and tell her that he was getting jealous of the thought of anyone else seeing her in various stages or dress - or undress. They weren't even dating. It was actually kind of ridiculous to be jealous over someone who wasn't even his in the first place. If he admitted to that, Celi would probably laugh at him. Or tell her friends... and that would spell humiliation and disaster for him. No, he'd rather have her furious with him and yelling. As long as Celi didn't start crying, any reaction was fine by him. But he figured he should probably clear things up with her first. "If you really want to know, I was headed to the bathroom on the first floor to cool off. The walk would do me good."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 am

"You're not?!" She nearly shouted in shock, well that was news to her, Celi thought for sure John had been pissed off at her. Like the Wilder had been insulted by her outfit and thought she was making fun of him or something? When really, all this was just because he was frustrated and had to keep his hands to himself!? And for her sake no less! "Well f*ck..."

Her shoulders sagged, her head fell forward to lean against his chest, any fight the designer had in her left as quickly as it came as she tried to wrap her head around all this. So John wasn't mad, just frustrated at her because he was trying to behave like she had asked him to, but her teasing was making that really hard for him and he didn't want to "misbehave" in front of her friends so he left and she followed and now they're here. Oh, and he was just going to the restroom all the way on the first floor to cool his head. Great.

"Ugh, and people wonder why I don't date.......men are fucking confusing as hell" Celi quietly muttered to herself, and guys thought women were the confusing ones. HA! Yea, right! She would highly beg to differ. John had been making her head spin since she first met the guy, and from the looks of it, that lovely little trait wasn't going to stop anytime soon! "Just freaking perfect"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 am

John stiffened when Celi leaned her forehead against his chest, having not gotten the chance to cool off. But at least she was calm now and not upset with him anymore. Well... she was probably going to be upset with him a lot as long as they worked together, so that was a moot point. But at least she understood why he left. He just couldn't say anything earlier, because knowing him, most of his initial reaction would have been swearing or something of the same ilk.

But he didn't want her to feel guilty either. It wasn't as if Celi was a mind reader, nor had she known him long enough to predict his reactions, so it really wasn't her fault that he stalked off. Letting his gaze drift from one stairway to the other, he made sure no one was coming. When he was satisfied that they were alone, he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. It was tight, solid and probably uncomfortable to her since she wasn't used to getting hugged by him, but she'd just have to put up with it. Mostly because John sucked at verbally trying to comfort people. "Don't feel guilty." He said flatly, his request sounding slightly like an order.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:40 am

"I don't feel guilty, just............I dunno" Celi mumbled into John's shirt, squirming a little to get as comfy as she could in his solid grip, but the task was a hard to do since he was holding her so tightly. She didn't feel guilty for teasing him ~at least that's what she told herself~, why should she? She had done this sort of thing before, and all was well between them after wards. But that had also been it was just the two of them, and John wasn't trying to behave himself for her sake. "Ugh......Ok, feeling slightly guilty" She silently admitted to herself, knowing full well what her shows could make him do sometimes. The only reason they were in this mess in the first place was because he had been trying to prevent that sort of thing from happening in front of her team, something she actually greatly appreciated now that she really thought about it.

She let out a tired sigh, unconsciously nuzzling his tshirt covered chest as she mumbled to herself. "Why do things always end up a mess between us?" Celi had only wanted to make John feel a little better about modeling for her, she knew he wasn't all that keen about the idea, yet he was still willing to help her anyway. She had thought that by dressing up for him while showing him what to do, he'd have a little something to get him back into familiar ground. That it was just like the other night when they had first started working together and he had been uneasy, until they finally managed to break the ice and feel a little more comfortable with each other. Of course that was a rather rocky start too, but it had all turned out ok in the end, so why couldn't this?

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:25 am

"I dunno. Maybe because we don't know each other all that well yet?" John suggested, deciding that that was most likely their problem. That and it was the only thing he could think of that didn't involve directly admitting that he was an asshole (which she probably already surmised by now) or that she didn't know how to handle him yet. Despite they're differences, in how they talked, acted and handled things, they could probably hit it off wonderfully if they put their minds to it.

All in all, his reaction hadn't been the best plan of action. It had definitely been the safest, but had he been able to at least give her an explanation, Celi wouldn't be on a guilt trip right now. He'd told her not to feel guilty, but that seemed to make it worse. Well, John might not feel inclined to tell her everything, but he could at least admit something. Tilting his head down a little, he kept his voice low, "You know, I actually do like that outfit. Maybe you should wear it again sometime... in private."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:19 am

Celi playfully smacked John's side, giving him a completely fake "Hmph!" of disdain as she dramatically turned her head away from him, her wavy hair bouncing lightly from the movement. She wasn't mad at him of course, she had worn this outfit to get him in a good mood after all. But that didn't mean she'd just roll over for the guy! She still had some fight in her, and no amount of nice sexy Wilder cuddling was going to change that!

"Well I'm glad you like it, and I would love to wear this again.........I'll just lock all my doors, close all my windows, and make sure no one can see me as I wear it in private, all by my lonesome" Well he did suggest that she wear it in private, but John never said a word about him being there when she wore it. "Yay, for loop holes" But honestly, Celi wouldn't mind at all wearing this for him again, if it actually made him happy. Although, it would probably be best if she did so when they were back at her house, and not in her open-to-the-public workroom.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:55 am

A soft chuckle escaped him as he stared down at Celi. "Well, if that's what you really want." John feigned disinterest, "And here I was going to really be looking forward to it. Maybe I might even show you a few moves if you wanted to learn how to protect yourself. Buuuut if you don't really wanna wrestle around with me at your place while you wear that outfit, I understand. I am a pretty scary guy after all. And who knows what might happen. You and I might end up in an embarrassing and compromising position or something like that."

Her state of dress, or undress actually, was quite hypnotizing. If he stayed here with her for too long, there was no telling what he might do. The urge to touch her was already starting to whisper to him, but he dismissed it. "We should probably get back to doing your little photo shoot now. Maybe after we're done you and I can head out somewhere?"
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:29 am

"How about this, you take me out to eat after our work is done and I'll wear this outfit for you again. Sound like deal?" The designer offhandedly proposed, though secretly, she was giddy at the thought of having an actual date(?) with the arena fighter. The chance for the two of them to just sit down and get to know each other was something they really needed to do anyway ~if only to avoid anymore misunderstandings and fights~, and also, if she was being perfectly honest with herself, Celi actually wanted to go on a date. Something her team would surely find completely out of character for their usually no nonsense friend, if they knew what she was planning.

The fact that she had just promised to wear yet another revealing outfit for him didn't even bother her so much. Celi had already ~somewhat~ admitted to herself that she was attracted to John ~or at the very least liked to mercilessly tease the poor guy~, so why not show off for him a bit? Couldn't really hurt anything, and besides, he had said that he liked it, so she saw no reason not to wear it for him again.

"Also.....If you're willing to teach me, I wouldn't mind learning some moves, never know when some big baddie may have me backed up into a corner" Celi said, lightly tapping against John's chest to let him know she was talking about himself. Of course it was all in good humor, the young woman didn't believe for a second that the combatant would ever force her to do anything against her will ~not like some other men~, but learning a few fighting techniques never hurt. "Besides, I would mind wrestling with him a little~"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:52 am

Oh, so she wanted him to take her out on a date did she? Well, he just might be able to swing that. Celi hadn't seemed to mind riding in his truck with him a few nights ago, so his driving wasn't an issue with her. It was a bit of a surprise that she was so willing to wear her current outfit for him so soon. John had thought for sure she'd give him a hard time. But that apparently wasn't the case. She was just full of surprises now, wasn't she? Not that it was a bad thing. He was more than willing to see her strut around in that outfit for as long as her heart desired.

To top it all off, the designer did want to learn some moves from him and he would readily comply. After all, she and her little sister were practically sitting ducks while they were living practically all alone. Security system or not, they needed to be able to defend themselves from attackers and criminals. What better way to teach Celi to defend herself than to wrestle around with her while she was wearing the outfit she was currently dressed in? "You're on." John said, grinning at her, "A date after work, then I'll teach you some moves."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:35 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me, I look forward to dining with you tonight Mr. Wilder" Celi said, coyly smiling back up at John, before swiftly leaning up to give him a small peck on the chin, only to hastily pull back just as quickly. The kiss had been done totally on impulse, and even though she was inwardly startled by her own forwardness just then, Celi did her best to appear nonchalant about the whole thing.

Well this day was certainly turning out to be a hell of a lot more interesting than she expected, and it wasn't even over yet! Celi was almost scared to think about how the rest of the day would turn out, not to mention how their date would go. "Oh boy, a date with the Rodeo and lesson in fighting? Well this is certainly going to be a very interesting date" Not that Celi had been on many dates in her lifetime ~last one was in high school maybe?~, but she had been on enough to know that they usually didn't involve fighting, or at least not the physical kind anyway. But the designer decided to put all of that out of her mind for now, they did still have work to do.

"Uh...We should probably head back to the work room now, I still have to show you how to do a photo shoot after all" Not to mention her team was probably scrambling around in a panic since the moment they left, no doubt all worried about what was happening to their friend right now. She probably shouldn't mention that little peck to them anytime soon ~or anything else that has ever gone on between her and the Wilder~, more than likely, 2 out of the 4 would freak and do something stupid ~namely Gala and Max~. On the bright side though, she was being more open about her attraction to the guy. After all, if that didn't say she was interested, then she didn't know what did.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:41 am

"Yeah, you're right. Let's get back in there before they put a mob together and come lookin' for us." John said, leading her back up the stairway, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to have them freakin' out, thinking I'd hurt you or some shit like that. People spread rumors like that about me all the time. I don't exactly need another one right now, especially if you want me to take you out in public tonight."

The two of them headed back up the stairs and down the hall at a relaxed pace. John still didn't feel completely at ease with Celi's current outfit choice, still wanted to do something about it - like tear her clothes off and have his way with her - but he had to be good. For now anyway. It wouldn't do either of them any good if he decided to start acting like an animal while they were still in public. So he'd behave and do whatever she asked of him (within reason) while they did the photo shoot. But the moment he got Celi out to his truck? She was fair game then. Opening the door for her in a show of chivarly he motioned her inside. "Ladies first."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:19 am

Celi lightly chuckled at John's show of chivalry, it never ceased to amaze her when he decided to display some manners, it almost made him seem like a whole new man. But she was secretly thankful he didn't behave like that all the time, the combatant just wouldn't be himself without his usual rough and teasing attitude, and the designer was sure she wouldn't like him nearly as much if all he did was behave like a gentleman towards her.

"Why thank you good sir, how kind of you" Of course, that didn't mean she was against playing along with him when he did act this way. It was fun when the two of them could just mess around, it made their earlier misunderstanding seem completely silly now. Too bad her little fun ended the moment she stepped through the door, Celi was instantly bombarded by question after question from her overly flamboyant friend.

"CELI! Darling! There you are! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did you two do the nasty? Cause if you did, you simply must tell me where!" At his companions strange looks, Gala quickly clarified, he was no pervert thank you very much! He just wanted to know, Celi was his best galfriend after all! He had a right to know these things! "I mean, so that I can avoid those places like the plague! DUH! You think I want to stand where my best gal-pal got it on with her cowboy?!"

"Well actually-oof!" Max rubbed he's aching side, giving his girlfriend a "what did I do?" look. Why the hell did she always hit him when he was trying to say something!? He was only gonna say that Gala was a bit of a perv sometimes, and was nosy too. Oh, and he probably would wanna stand where C and Cowboy did it since he was all weird like that. Not to mention if it was somewhere where he always had to go, it'd be kinda hard to avoid it. Hmm.......Yea, on second thought it was probably a good thing Clair hit him, Gala would go all gay ape on him if he said any of this shit out loud.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 pm

What a zoo. John watched as Gala bombarded Celi with question after question - some being rather personal and none of his business - as soon as the poor girl walked back into the room. He'd be upset with the questions and the way her friend was acting if he wasn't used to most people being scared witless of him. One question in particular caught his attention and made him crack a grin, however. And before the fighter could really think twice about it, because it was just too good of an opportunity to pass up, he was already asking Gala in an amused tone, "Did we do the nasty? Why? Did you wanna watch or something? Maybe take some pictures? A few glossy eight by tens might spruce up my room a little bit, you know."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Gala positively gaped at the Wilder. In the background he faintly heard Clair sighing in exasperation, Max laughing his ass off, and Lexi gasping at both of their blunt comments. Oh! That cowboy so did not just go there! Gala was no perv! And he so did not wanna watch his best friend get it on with her new boy-toy! That was nasty as nasty was! "Boy, you better not have just called me a pervert! Cause if anyone is a perv here, it's you! Saying you'll decorate your walls with sex pics of my gal-pal! That's just nasty!"

Celi actually facepalmed when John opened his big mouth, taunting her nosy blonde friend and riling him up with lies about what they didn't do. "Like I would let something like that happen where people could see us!" And seriously? What the hell was he talking about with watching and raking pictures? It'd be a cold day in hell before she agreed to that! The designer really felt like smacking someone right then, but it was a hard choice to make, deciding if she should hit Gala for butting in in the first place or John for egging him on.

Actually, she was royally pissed at both of them for running their mouths off like that, didn't they know when to shut their traps?! But it was a little too late now, Celi figured she had just better step in quick before Gala tried pouncing on John, definitely something that he should not do! "Alright, both of you shut the hell up right now! Gala, what we did is so not your business but for the record, nothing happen. And John, stop egging him on! It is not helping!"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 am

His reaction was absolutely priceless! The abject horror written all over Gala's face almost made John lose his cool and burst out laughing! The cowboy's humorous accusation had really struck a nerve in the blonde and had him positively defensive. John feigned disinterest in the whole scene, mentioning to Gala, "You know, denial is the first step in realizing and admitting that you have a peeping problem. And I see nothing wrong with putting pictures of Celi and I on my wall. We are here for a photo shoot, right?"

Unfortunately, Celi's outburst killed off his entertainment for the time being. The magenta haired designer having a frustrated ad somewhat embarrassed look on her face. Killjoy. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. John thought, shaking his head at her. "All right, all right. I was just pickin' on him anyway. No hard feelings, okay?" John questioned, lifting a brow, "I figured it was payback for nosin' into someone else's business. But let's get on with this photo shoot already."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:08 am

Peeping problem?! Just picking on him!? Payback for being nosy?! Ooo~ That cowboy was so lucky Celi didn't want them fighting or he'd show him a thing or two! How Celi-dear could even stand to be around this man for 5 seconds was a complete mystery to the blonde, but either she was losing it or he was pulling a fucking ton of wool over her eyes! That Wilder just made him so mad he could just-UGH! Do very unpleasant things!

The ticked off hairdresser sorely marched back to his station in a huff, he may not like this Rodeo fellow very much, but there was no way he'd let his girl Celi down by not helping with the shoot! He was glad the others "kindly" left him be, because there was no way he could be civil just yet, at least not until all of this was over.

Celi could only sigh as she watched her dramatic friend walk off like someone had just destroyed his entire collection of precious feather boas ~which she knew for a fact that he treated better that some people treated their kids~. At least he wasn't making this into a big show like usual, the last time he did that, it took all four of them to pull him off of that poor old woman ~Celi didn't know what the lady had said, but it had ruffled more then a few of Gala's feathers and took them a week just to get him to stop ranting about "evil old ladies"~.

But she better things to do then try and play referee between her flamboyant friend and teasing model, they had work to do and they were already way behind schedule! "Ok, let's get back to work people, daylights wasting here!" With a few last minute checks, Celi's team was up and ready to move on with the shoot, all that was missing was the model. Unfortunately said model ~Celi~, was in a bit of a dilemma. As much as she knew that her outfit....."bothered" John, the designer didn't really have a back-up outfit ready that she could quickly change into, so Celi was left continuing the demonstration in her "Rodeo" gear until their work was done. She only hoped that the combatant would be ok with that for now.

Sending him a quick apologetic look, Celi stepped back in front of the camera and removed her wrap shirt, turning away so her back was to everyone in the room. Looking over her shoulder, the college student dropped the confident and coy gaze she had donned earlier and tried to stay on track long enough to get to the task at hand, teaching John what he needed to know about modeling. "Alright, first off, modeling is not just about posing or looking good in front of the camera. Simply smiling for a picture won't do here because we're trying to really show real emotions that best suit the person and the clothes they're wearing, just any old model with some fake look in a pretty outfit won't cut it ok?"

"Now when I'm standing here like this, in this outfit, I'm feeling playful, coy, and teasing. And that is how I'm going to present myself" Dropping her "teaching" mask for a second, Celi got back into the mood she had been in earlier when she had first tried showing John what to do. Her arms wrapped around her front, she turned slightly to the camera, looking straight at it ~and unintentionally John~ over her shoulder with her eyes fluttering shut, a playful smile teasing the corner of her lips. She heard the faint rapid clicking of Max's camera as he got the shot, signaling that the photographer had successfully gotten the shot he wanted with no complaints.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:05 pm

"Okay then, so you want real emotions." John said, keeping his face carefully neutral despite the fact that Celi was currently topless, "What kind of emotions do you want from me? And do you really want to take pictures of me in my work clothes? I mean, I should actually wear the outfits you made, instead of what I'm wearing. I'm covered in dust and drywall mix, after all."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 am

"I want whatever emotions you're feeling right now, just try to express them in one look" Although, the Wilder's current emotions ~if his attitude was anything to go by~ were probably ranging from aroused to frustrated at the moment. An interesting combination for a shoot to be sure, but also one that might leave anyone who see's the photos ~particularly if they're female~ with a blooming red face. "Yea.....not sure if I want anyone to see those...."

But knowing that Max had successfully taken all the pictures they needed for now ~at least of herself~, Celi quickly put her wrap top back on so they could move along, turning around to face John only when she knew she was completely covered again. After all, it wouldn't do to tempt the man anymore then she already had, especially when he was obviously holding himself back for her sake. Besides, there was no need for her to continue running around topless, her job as model was pretty much done now that she had given her example. Now it was time to see if the Rodeo could put on a show in front of the camera as well as he did in the ring.

"And don't worry, you will be wearing the outfits we have done so far. Nothing against your work clothes, but we kind of need you to look clean and sharp for this and not dirty and dusty" No sooner has the designer said this, did Lexi come up and hand the fighter the very outfit Celi had been working on when John had first arrived, complete with the belts and boots she had sent her team searching for too.

"This one is rather simple, so this shoot should hopefully go fast. I hope you won't mind ittoo much" The reason this particular outfit was so simple ~not to mention had been completed so fast~ was because it was basically just a pair of dark jeans and black leather chaps that had been totally customized just for him. While Celi did have other, less "normal" clothes in the making, she had wanted to try and capture what she felt was John's real character. Wild, un-tamable, and dangerous, just like his namesake. And she hoped this outfit ~and the rest of her collection~ managed to do just that.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:42 am

"No offense taken." John said, easily taking the outfit Lexi was holding out to him. It looked like something he'd wear on a regular basis anyway, only it was new, clean and made specifically for him. He removed his hat and set it down on top of one of the nearby sewing machines, then pulled off his shirt with a practiced ease. It was obvious - to the two of them - that he had been using his hard boiled egg trick regularly, as his mild bruises were completely gone and the ones that had been darker were now so light that they were nearly unnoticeable.

Without any hesitation or care that he was in the presence of others, John unfastened his jeans and dropped them as per usual. He had done the same thing twice on the night Celi had scouted him out, much to her embarrassment. A slight smile curved his lips as the memory of her reddened cheeks and utter shyness at seeing him stark naked played in his mind. Luckily for Celi and her team, John had actually heeded her advice and had worn a pair of low cut briefs today, though if anything, they drew more focus to his package. He really didn't like the feeling of wearing underwear, but then again, having several people see him naked probably wouldn't fly with Celi.

Pulling the dark denim jeans on first, he slid the black leather chaps over them quickly and buckled them, making sure his outfit was good to go. The belts were tightened to fit him comfortably, the boots adorned his feet easily and he felt fairly good wearing the clothes. Pulling his hat back on over his curly brown hair, he adjusted it, tipping it towards her a little. "Ready when you are." He said with a grin. The sooner they could get through this, the sooner he could get her alone all to himself.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:19 am

"Oh. My. God" Celi was sure her blush was reaching all the up to her hair from how hot her face felt, what the hell was he wearing?! The designer wasn't sure if she should be happy he actually took her advice and covered himself, or not! Those briefs did nothing except show off his firm backside and uh......generous package. Celi only blatantly realized a few seconds later that she was practically staring at him right then, and she quickly turned her burning face away, mentally cursing the Wilder for not just using the fucking changing room!

"Don't look, do NOT look!" Was the mantra ringing in the flustered young woman's head, but it was so hard not to take a peek when in the background she distinctly heard her teams various responses to John's strip show. Max was loudly shouting "My eyes! Oh god, why?!", while Clair was naturally signing in exasperation, no doubt also rolling her eyes while she was at it. Lexi actually sounded like he was choking on his own saliva from shook, and Celi was sure she just heard Gala muttered "Sweet holy mama damn" to himself. At what exactly, she was pretty sure she knew.

Celi down right wanted to clobber the guy when he cheekily grinned at her, proclaiming he was ready to go when they were. Couldn't he see she was currently trying not to faint here?! As it was, she was still having a hard time facing him now, even with him was dressed! "You! Why can't you just use the damn changing room for once?!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 am