Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_left27%Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_left0%Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_left9%Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_left0%Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_left9%Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_left45%Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+4
Olivia Wilson
Minami Aura
Gadiel Halwe
Chepe Kojike
8 posters

Lunch Time -- Cafeteria

Ah-Gyul Shin
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Admin

Lunch Time -- Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch Time -- Cafeteria

Post  Ah-Gyul Shin Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Ah-Gyul's face broke into a grin at Olivia's references. These were things they had both been through, the things that had brought them a bit closer over the few days they had met before, in Washington. It might have been some sort of fate that brought them together once again. But it wasn't comforting--he was't comforted because he did not NEED comforting. Of course that was what he told himself.

"You're right. I have not needed saving," he replied, laughing. He cut into his food--essentially hamburger and lettuce--and commenced eating. After moments of silent chewing, Ah-Gyul chose to bring the subject up. If Olivia wouldn't, he had to. "So how is your mother doing?" Ah-Gyu was nothing if not direct. He could only assume or hope it would not immediately cut off or make awkward their conversation.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Leilani was already sitting at one of the cute little tables, having already taken the liberty of buying Shiana's, their brother Shad's and her own lunches. She expected him to arrive as well. She swung her legs under the seat she had taken and thought of how much she was enjoying school. Her own classmates seemed really nice and she wondered how Shiana was enjoying her classes at MVB. She smiled when she saw her sister. "Hey, Shi!! Over here! I already got your lunch so it's one less choice for you!" Leilani laughed, knowing her sister had a hard time making up her mind. "Hey, is Shad still coming to meet us too? His lunch is there." She gestured at the extra plate.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Smiling, Shiana said, "yeah, Shad is still going to meet us here. He was actually right behind me when I left, but knowing him he was distracted by all the G_I_R_L_S around here." Shiana grinned, thinking about her brother. "So..what am I eating today?" she asked Leilani as she sat down beside her, and taking the offered plate.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Chuckling a little at the spactacle Mina was making of herself, and of course not knowing her name, he turned to Chepe. "Who's that girl? She seems to know you." he said. "She seems pretty...odd. She definitely is insistent, isn't she?" Gadiel laughed.

"OH and by the way, mom wants to start a beach cafe. She thought she could do it outside our own house and she already has someone willing to set up a small building with only a few tables inside and many more outside." Gadiel looked at his cousin. "She wants me to ask around to see if anyone would be interested in working for her...and she made sure to stress that she would pay well. You know my mom. She has more than enough money." Gadiel stood, to return his dirty tray, and said, "Oh, would you ask Lena if she'd be interested in working for mom? You'll probably see her before I will."

He had eaten quickly aqnd most of the other students were still eating their meals. There was still quite a bit of the lunch period left and Gadiel decided he would just hang around with Chepe once he had dumped his tray.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:42 pm

"yeah, I know her." Chepe said, looking over at Mina. "Her name's Mina and she's not worth worrying about. She's nothing to me at all." He turned to his cousin.

"Aunt Eleuria wants to start a cafe?" he asked incredulously. "Do you think she'd be able to get it off the ground?" Chepe looked at Gadiel, thoughtfully. "It really DOES sound like a good idea...I suppose I could help out. you know, work for her sometimes. Not Every day of course, since I'll want to spend time with my friends, and then I'll also have band practice and performances too."

As Gadiel stood up and mentioned asking Lena, he said, "Yeah, I can mention it to her. It might be something she would like." Chepe nodded at his cousin, and readjusted the guitar on his leg, as Gadiel took his tray to dump.
    Gadiel Halwe
    Gadiel Halwe

Post  Gadiel Halwe Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Gadiel quickly returned the tray and made his way back to his cousin. "Art's next, you know...I think I'm going to head on over there." He grinned. "I HAD planned to hang out with you for a little longer, but I think I should get to class early this time. Maybe later we could do something together." He brushed the long hair that had not been included in his ponytail back over his shoulders.
    "How'd your leg feeling?" he asked, knowing how badly his leg had been injured in the accident.

He waved as he headed from the cafeteria and disappeared from view as he walked to his classroom.
    Olivia Wilson
    Olivia Wilson

Post  Olivia Wilson Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 am

Olivia happened to have a mouth full of bread when Ah-Gyul had brought up the subject of her mother. As he spoke her chewing slowed, the smile on her face faltering for a moment. Finding it tad difficult to swallow, she washed her food down with a swig of her water bottle before looking in his direction again. “She is doing a lot better. At least that’s what she tells me any time I call.” Olivia responded, absently poking at the bowl of fruit (mainly juices) with her fork - trying to shrug off her worries. She felt as though there was something her mother had been hiding…their talks lately had been cut short, leaving Olivia to wonder if she hadn’t actually been doing as well as she claimed.

Abandoning her fork Olivia leaned back in her chair far enough that the rays of the sun -dripping over the edge of the umbrella- were bathing her upper body in there warmth. Somehow when the two of them talked, Olivia ended up being the one to share all the personal information; while in turn Ah-Gyul managed to avoid letting too much of his own life slip out to the young Aussie. Lacing her fingers together behind strawberry blonde locks, Olivia locked eyes with Ah-Gyul. “What about your family? How are they doing?” She asked turning the focus onto him.
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Admin

Post  Ah-Gyul Shin Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 am

Ah-Gyul's expression flickered for a moment, reconsidering how he might have approached the sensitive subject. His normally smug face displayed none of that sort of playful arrogance at the immediate moment. "You're right," he said, in more reassurance than honesty. "I'm sure she is doing better like she says." Even if Ah-Gyul didn't fully believe it, he felt he needed to. Right now, the Korean needed that thought as much as Olivia.

Rays of sunlight illuminated his acq--friend's hair, giving the appearance of a candle's soft glow. He nearly smiled reassuringly at the Aussie when she asked about his own family. It was only fair, since he had asked her personal questions, but he frowned thoughtfully. "They are living. I suppose that's good," he half-joked. What else could he add? Burdening others with his own mess was not his style--he'd only ever opened up to three others before, and even then....Only two of them had gotten everything out of him. "It's too warm," Ah-Gyul commented in a sudden change of subject, and he proceeded to slip off his blazer, fully revealing his evergreen v-neck. He grinned, displaying fine white teeth. "Much better. Much cooler this way."
    Drewe Pryde
    Drewe Pryde

Post  Drewe Pryde Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:40 am

Occupying a center table, his arm draped over the girl to his right as the one on the left lavished him with attention, Drewe poked at his food absently. The look on his face was a bit blasé when sliding his tray away, his eyes narrowing for second at the babbling beauty beside him, does she ever shut her yapper? The girl droned on and on about whatever it was – he honestly hadn’t been paying much attention to her to know what she had been talking about in the first place, and why should he? He’d gotten what he wanted from this one already, and now her presence was rather boring and ultimately useless. The only reason he allowed her to linger around was the simple fact that she was a rather good looking arm accessory . Until he found a new one…that didn’t talk as much!

Only three days into the new school year, and Drewe had already become bored with this year’s batch of targets . It was the same thing over and over… the chase had been far too easy, and he was becoming rather tired of this routine. Debating whether or not he should head over to Martin Van Buren to check out the freshmeat , a surprise caught his eye making the decision for him. At the sight of those gorgeous red flowing curls, Drewe lips curled into an amused smile. Well, did she miss me so much that she actually transferred here to see me? Proper thing to do is grace her with my presence then…I have some time to play around. His icy blue eyes followed Cholena and her stunning white haired friend as they made their way through the dining hall claiming an empty table for themselves - only then did Drewe get to his feet detaching himself from his group of ladies apologizing for his early departure.

Reaching their table Drewe leaned slightly against the edge near Cholena’s elbow, keeping him strategically placed between the two so that he could keep both girls in his line of sight. “Hey Stranger! Long time no see….you didn’t tell me you were transferring here.” Indeed it had been quite a while since Drewe had been in the same room as his ex-girlfriend, and from the look in her eyes she hadn’t been too happy to see him - which only made the smile on his face widen.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 am

Damn it! I forgot he went to school here…

Biting her inner cheek extremely annoyed that Drewe had the nerve to approach her, Lena managed to greet him with a smile – fake, but a smile none the less. “Oh, my apologies I must have lost your number somewhere.” …Like in the trash… Lena’s voice had dripping with veiled sarcasm. Scooting herself away from him a little she shifted to face him full on, the look in her eye daring him to say another word - which of course she knew he couldn’t resist the temptation only to annoy her further. “What do you want Drewe?”
    Drewe Pryde
    Drewe Pryde

Post  Drewe Pryde Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 am

A smirk tugged at the corner of Drewe’s full lips. So, he was getting under her skin...this was certainly going to be interesting. For a moment he speculated if his and Lena’s past would swindle any plans he had for a certain lovely lady sitting a few feet away. However, knowing the redhead’s pride he highly doubted she’d come right out and say anything about it. So Drewe was free to do and say as he pleased – or so he thought.

Countering Cholena’s smile with one of his own Drewe immediately lost interest in what she had been saying, his attention now on the white haired beauty that accompanied her. “Cholena you never told me you had such a lovely friend. What else are you hiding from me?” He said playfully, an act he had mastered after years of watching his father. Seeing as Cholena wasn’t going to introduce him to her Drewe took it upon himself to, “My names Drewe. Sorry, for interrupting your lunch I just wanted to stop and say hello.”
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 am

“Now, now, Lena, we have a guest. You shouldn’t act so irately towards him.” Resting her elbows on the table, Lorilynn laced her fingers together and placed her chin on her hands. Her gaze shifted from Lena to the handsome blonde who called himself Drewe. “Pleasure to meet you, Drewe. I’m Lorilynn.” She said, giving him a sincere smile. This Drewe character didn’t seem all that bad. In fact, he was pretty charming. It was a mystery to her why Lena was keeping her distance from him. She’d probably ask her about it later. “You weren’t interrupting. It was nice of you to stop by, right, Lena?”
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:47 am

“Oh yeeees! It’s wonderful!” Lena responded, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Going toe to toe with Drewe was probably a very bad idea at the moment. She didn’t necessarily want to go digging up what had happened between the two of them over the last year, nor was she particularly giddy about spending another second with him. Running a hand through her thick red curls, Lena sat back waiting to see if he would take a hint, and beat it…but that was doubtful. A sufficient amount of time had yet to pass for Lena to not be bitter over their situation, and she would probably always fell a bit negative when it came to the golden blonde heartthrob…but now that they shared a campus together she’d have to try to be cordial or steer clear of him…the later of the two more enticing.
    Drewe Pryde
    Drewe Pryde

Post  Drewe Pryde Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am

Lorilynn…Mmm It was a pretty name to match a beautiful face, and Drewe could definitely hear it slipping off his tongue in the heat of – well you can use your imagination. Taking Cholena’s comment as an invitation –which she had obviously not meant for it to be- Drewe continued the conversation he’d begun with Lorilynn, “Believe me, the pleasure is definitely all mine,” He insisted swiftly pulling a chair out from their table, taking a seat between the two girls. “I haven’t seen you around, are you new here Lori? I’m sorry, do you mind if I call you that?” he asked slightly mirroring her posture by resting on his elbows, his deep green eyes fixated on Lorilynn’s radiant blue ones.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am

It was obvious to Lorilynn what Drewe’s plan was; she wasn’t stupid. Why would a very attractive guy use his charm and charisma just to talk to her? Because this guy had very, very fine taste in women. Lorilynn was beautiful, she knew that, and it was apparent that he knew it as well. She let out a soft giggle, deciding to play along with the handsome blonde. “Why yes, I just arrived here from Massachusetts not too long ago.” She changed her posture; her left hand propped up her face as her right hand tucked a lock of white hair behind her ear. “I don’t mind if you call me Lori, but since you are going to call me Lori from now on, do I get to call you by a nickname, Drewe?”
    Drewe Pryde
    Drewe Pryde

Post  Drewe Pryde Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am

Hook, Line, and Sinker! Now all Drewe had to do was reel his catch of day in! This one he’d have to take slowly however, seeing as her redheaded friend could screw up his plan in an instant, if he accidentally pushed the wrong buttons. It was Lorilynn’s words that prompted Drewe’s lips to curve into a haughty smirk. “It would only be fair. So, tell me Lori….what do you plan to call me?” He questioned, not caring to hide the flirtation laced in his tone.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:52 am

Witnessing the exchange between the two at her table, it suddenly hit Lena...like a frying pan . Drewe’s intention for approaching them wasn’t to annoy her, it may have been the cherry on top but his shameless eyes were set on a bigger target, Lorilynn. Hell if Lena was going to sit by any longer and allow him to move in on her newly found friend. Clearing her throat Lena nonchalantly pushed her chair back scrapping it against the hardwood floor, without worrying much over the attention it had stolen from nearby tables. “Hey Lorilynn, I still need to find Emma. You coming?” She asked trying to pry her away from Drewe’s clutches.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:07 am

Narrowing her eyes at the striking blonde in front of her, Lorilynn struggled to find the perfect nickname for Drewe. She figured most of the girls here gave him very cliché ones; something along the lines of prince charming. She was going to admit she couldn’t think of one at the time when Lena asked her to come with. “Emma? Oh my, I haven’t even gotten a chance to meet her yet, have I?” Lorilynn gasped, placing her hands delicately over her mouth. How terrible it was, to not have introduced herself to her own roommate yet. Moving her hands from her mouth, she tilted her head to the side, asking Lena if she knew exactly where Emma was. Lorilynn’s gaze shifted from Lena to Drewe, and then back to Lena. “It’s rude to just leave Drewe here by himself. We shouldn’t do that.”
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 am

“Umm, well no not exactly.” Lena admitted tapping her chin softly with her index finger in thought, remembering her previous –not so welcomed- run in with Kyren; Emma’s whereabouts were surprisingly unknown. Where had that slippery little brunette gone anyways? She was almost always at her brother’s side or hidden behind a book somewhere. Shrugging her slender shoulders, her red curls bouncing with her sudden movements, Lena shot Drewe an unpleasant look while responding to Lorilynn, “Oh I’m sure he won’t be by himself for very long. Besides he is a big boy surely he can find some other way to occupy his time!” Lena insisted placing a hand on her hip while leaning against the table on the palm the opposite hand.
    Drewe Pryde
    Drewe Pryde

Post  Drewe Pryde Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:12 am

“Actually, I am not needed anywhere at the moment.” Drewe interjected flashing his pearly white smile at his ex. Catching the lightning fast change in her expression Drewe did all he could to not laugh, managing to turn it into a small cough while clearing his throat. “Well if it’s alright I could keep Lori company while you try to find Emma.” He suggested nonchalantly glancing in Lorilynn’s direction to see if she was interested in taking him up on his offer.

Drewe had been hoping to secure sometime alone with Lori away from Cholena’s bitter attitude, in order to get to know this ‘exquisite creature’ a little better. The more information he could acquire the easier the “challenge” was to win. The challenge in the form of long slender legs, curvy hips, and tempting luscious lips! Oh this would be enjoyable…
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am

“If he isn’t needed anywhere, Lena, why can’t he stay here?” Lorilynn tilted her head to the side, batting her eyes at Lena as if she were six years old again. The white haired girl always spun circles around her father with that trick, and had him wrapped around her finger when she turned on the water works. But Lena was not her father. Lena was Lena, and she probably wouldn’t fall for her charm. That didn’t mean Lorilynn would just stop trying. “I’d absolutely love the company! I’m sure Drewe is a very trustworthy gentleman, don’t you think?” To be honest, Lorilynn wasn’t quite sure if he was trustworthy or not, but she could always find out if she got to spend just a little more time with him.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 am

pffffffffffffft

Lena could handle the gentleman part because honestly Drewe could actually be the perfect gentleman – that is when he wanted to be….but trustworthy? Ha! I think not! She trusted Drewe as far as she could throw him…and she couldn’t even lift him and fat tookis! Raising an eyebrow at Lorilynn the redhead felt immediate sympathy for the girl’s father. Though the puppy dog eyes would never work on her she could only imagine the things her sneaky fair skinned friend got away with back at home.
    Crossing her arms in utter defeat, not wanting to waste any more time Lena gave in. “Oh fine! I’ll go find her myself…just don’t get too friendly with this fella, trust me!” After shooting a warning look in Drewe’s direction Lena headed out without another word, instead settling with simply waving good-bye to Lori while mumbling to herself. I lost out to goldilocks?? I must be losing my touch…
    Drewe Pryde
    Drewe Pryde

Post  Drewe Pryde Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Drewe watched as Lena stalked away mumbling something to herself, a rather victorious grin occupying his lips. Satisfied once she was out of sight, he turned back to Lorilynn his grin only widening as he leaned in a bit closer his hands resting on the table top. “So…you come up with that nickname yet?” He prodded hoping it was something to live up to his image. He wouldn’t have a lady –no matter how lovely- going around the school referring to him as something like Blondie !
    Olivia Wilson
    Olivia Wilson

Post  Olivia Wilson Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm

“True living is good . . .very good.” Olivia laughed her mood becoming much lighter as she continued conversing with Ah-Gyul. Keeping the subject off her fellow exchange student’s family, since he didn’t seem to want to divulge too much information about them, Olivia entertained the idea of learning a little more about Korea. Since meeting Ah-Gyul the idea of visiting the Asian country had crossed her mind more than once. Though it took her asking specific questions to get a straight answer out of him Olivia found his explanation of cities rather fascinating. It was definitely a place she’d want to see at least once in her lifetime.

As it was coming close to lunch being over Olivia took care of her tray and leftover food returning with another question she had been itching to ask. This time taking the seat beside Ah-Gyul she looked straight into his deep brown eyes asking, “Is there anyone you miss, aside from your family back in Korea?” Though it she wasn’t specific with this particular question –like she had with the rest- she was just curious of type of people he allowed close enough to form a bond with.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 am

"Oh that," Lorilyn mused. It took her a moment, but she found a rather silly name to call him. Not sure whether to bring it up, she tapped her chin lightly before saying, "I do have one for you, but it's a bit silly." Laughing to herself, she shot him a coy smile, kind of embarrassed by the name. "Don't laugh, okay? But I was thinking I'd call you something along the lines of 'Kanga-Drewe'." Yes, it was embarrassing, but a name was a name. Sometimes she felt as if she received her nickname picking skills from her mother - to her dismay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:43 pm