Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Text messages Bar_left27%Text messages Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Text messages Bar_left0%Text messages Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages Bar_left9%Text messages Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Text messages Bar_left0%Text messages Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages Bar_left45%Text messages Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

2 posters

Text messages

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Text messages Empty Text messages

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:36 am

A pair of fair-skinned, lean muscled arms stretched up towards the sky as his body dropped through the air to spring off a rooftop then a fence, only to land expertly on the ground below. Buster sprang back up from the crouch and danced a bit on the balls of his feet, shaking out his muscles after one of his urban parkour runs. The boy shook out his fluffy dark brown hair, the shock of blue curls bouncing with each movement and took a long swig from his water bottle.

He always felt great after a nice long run over and through the streets.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated and alerted him that he had a text message. It was in his hand in one fluid motion and he lifted a brow at the unknown phone number. That number definitely didn't come from the island. Hell, he doubted it even came from this country!

Of course, that didn't stop him from opening it anyway.

"So you ready to bend me over and make me scream like you said you would?"
    "Cause you've been MIA for a week and I'm wet."

Now most people who'd met the young man knew that he was more than your average flirt, but would he be the type to respond to a stranger's text message that way? Of course he would! His thumbs typed out a response before he could stop himself.

"Where, when, and what's your name? I'm ready."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Text messages Empty Re: Text messages

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:09 am

A relaxed sigh could be heard amongst the sounds of crashing waves as Lu lounged along the sandy Pampelonne Beach shores, stretching like a content cat ready for nap and giving a lovely eyeful to any passers-by of her shapely tanned rear as she did so. But the teen couldn't care less. Let them look, let them dream, cause it'd be a fucking lie to say that it didn't get her off having eyes lusting on her after all.

She'd just gotten out of the water from a dive, her body cold but glistening with drops of water as her dark red bikini clung to her skin and left nothing to the imagination of any who saw her. But finding a playmate was hardly on her list right now, even though she was sorely wanting. No, right now the sun was her lover and she welcomed its embrace as she let it warm her to the core.

Speaking of which, Lu quirked a brow at her phone after she'd gotten the tall tale signs of a new message, her lips curling as she read it. She'd sent off a quick text to her boyfriend on her new phone, the 5th one this year since she'd lost so many, asking if he was down to play since she hadn't seen him around in a while and it looked like he had finally answered her.

"Where, when, and what's your name? I'm ready."

She chuckled at his response, either her boyfriend had just straight up lost it, or he was messing with her, cause he should know by now just where she'd be at any given time of the day and that she'd never turn down a chance to fuck.

Still...she'd play along if that's what he wanted.

"Lol you know anywhere and anytime babe Wink And it's your lovely GF Jimmy Neutron of course!"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:18 am

Upon receiving a response, Buster's lips curved up in amusement. Whoever's girlfriend this was, it was clear that she was hot and ready to get down and dirty. Anywhere, anytime. Sounded like his kind of girl. He wondered if she really meant what she said, because the idea of people watching him fuck this mystery girl was starting to get him incredibly hot.

"Send me an address and I'll be happy to rock your world."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:25 am

"Send me an address and I'll be happy to rock your world."

Ok, now she really was starting to worry about his head. Her boyfriend wasn't the smartest tool in the shed per-se, his grades usually falling short of passing unless she helped, but he wasn't thisbad right? Right?!

He was just had to be messing with her.

"Babe are you being serious? You know where I'm at"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:29 am

Now he really wanted to find her.

"I don't actually. Your area code doesn't seem to be from this island, but I'm happy to come to you."

And he was. Even if it meant taking the ferry to the mainland and hopping on a plane. Buster was no stranger to travel, often accompanying his mom on business trips where applicable and sampling their local cuisine... and their locals.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:35 am

Lu cocked her head to the side, completely bewildered by this point. Area code? Island? What was this boy even talking about? They lived like 20 minutes away from each along French Riviera for crying out loud!

"Island??? Babe...we live on the French coast, we ain't Island hopping unless you went on a vaca without me"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:39 am

"Hun, your bf clearly isn't taking good enough care of you if he'd even consider going on vacation without you." A slight shiver of nerves trailed up his spine for a moment. It was the moment of truth - he was going to have to out himself and hope that she'd still possibly be interested in him. "But if he's that kind of guy, you can kick him to the curb and come see me instead. Wink"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:01 am

Lu groaned, everything finally clicking into place in her mind as she sat up with a slump. Of course this wasn't her boyfriend! He wasn't messing with her, or even losing his fucking mind, it was just some rando she'd messaged by accident!

No wonder he wasn't making sense!

But seriously, fuck her luck!

She should've known the conversation was going too well to be her BF, he was never down to fuck so easily! Lu pouted down at the screen, trying to be mad at the rando for getting her hopes up of a good lay, but not really feeling it. It wasn't his fault after all that he got sent a horny text from a complete stranger, hell he'd even flirted back with her too!

But still...she'd better make sure the poor guy knows she finally got the picture. "Omg I'm soooo sorry! I thought you were my boyfriend!" She replied, contemplating if she should keep going before deciding what the hell? Guy already knew she was thirsty anyway so why not?

"Ngl, kinda wish I could, I'm fucking horny af rn and my BF has been MIA for a while now Sad"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:19 am

That bittersweet feeling he'd grown used to surged as he read her text message. Sighing, he dragged a hand through his hair. Of course she'd try to let him down gently. Must be a nice girl. It was too bad she was stuck with a guy who wasn't giving her the attention she deserved.

"What kind of bf goes MIA and leaves his girl alone and horny?" Buster texted, "If you were my girl I'd be making you cum day and night."

As an afterthought, he added, "And I can cook too. You should totally leave him for me. Wink"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:00 am

"Damn I'd love that Text messages 1f60d " She replied with a soft chuckle, her mood lightening somewhat at the mysterious boy's charm and humor, and she couldn't resist giving him a little tease in return.

It seemed like forever since a guy had really gone out of his way to try to cheer her up. Most, like her BF these days, just seemed to assume she was always in a good mood no matter how she was treated or ignored.

But that couldn't be farther from the truth.

She was horny sure, and desperately wanted some fun, but she was also lonely as hell. So the surfer found it very sweet that this stranger was going out of his way to brighten her spirits, even if what he was saying was just lip service.

"Tbh I have been pretty bummed here lately about it, things just aren't all pretty and rose colored anymore y'know?" Lu paused, wondering if she was going too far. Would a complete stranger really like hearing her complain about her relationship?

Probably not. But, she supposed, he could always ignore her if it really did bother him so why not go for broke?

"But I'm glad I ended up texting you instead, you seem way more fun than Mr. MIA Text messages 1f60b and you cook too so I'll never go hungry again! Text messages 1f606 "

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:46 pm

His response was instantaneous.

"I'm willing to bet that I am more fun than Mr. MIA, and more considerate too. Sounds like you need to get a few things off your chest. I'm happy to listen if you want."

Her willingness to continue texting him despite being involved with someone else had been a welcome surprise. Especially considering she was all the way in France and had no idea who he was.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:09 pm

Lu’s fingers hesitated a bit above her keyboard, not because she was put off by the stranger’s willingness to listen to her gripe about her less than stellar love life, that was actually pretty cool of him in fact. But because she wasn’t really sure where to start! She usually wasn’t into complaining about shit, it brought her down too much.

But maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad idea? It would probably help me out in the long run

“Well if you’re sure, but don’t say I didn’t warn you! It’s just here lately my bf doesn’t seem all that interested in hanging out with me unless we’re fooling around and that’s also pretty rare these days!”
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:16 pm

Her response baffled him.

No matter which way Buster looked at it, he just couldn't make sense of such a thing. "Wait a minute. He doesn't want to spend time together unless you're fooling around but he also doesn't want sex? Is he stupid?"

He frowned down at the screen for a moment. Either the guy was a fucking idiot or he was cheating on her, and he was willing to bet it was both.

"How long has he been doing this?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:30 pm

How long had he been acting like this?

The surfer had to think about it for a minute, her elbow digging into the sand as she kicked her feet behind her. They’d been dating for almost 2 years now, and while it’d been great at first, it was only here lately that he’d been giving her the cold shoulder. Giving her reasons why he couldn’t meet up or saying he wasn’t feeling too well that day.

“I’d say on and off for about a month now, maybe 2”
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:00 pm

He sent a little frowning emoji to her at that.

If it had been a month or two of her noticing her boyfriend's shady behavior, then that meant he didn't care about her finding out - which meant it was likely he'd been getting his jollies elsewhere for much longer.

"... how badly do you want to keep this relationship?" He knew he shouldn't be sticking his nose into this, knew that what he was doing could ruin her beau's life, but frankly he didn't care. He'd stolen girls from douchebags before and he was ready to do it again.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:15 pm

How badly?

Lu frowned a little at that, sure she knew things weren’t going so hot right now for her, but did it really seem that bad?

Apparently to rando it did…

“Does it really seem that bad?”

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:22 pm

"Yeah."

It was hard not to feel a bit of a knot in his stomach when he sent that, but he had to be honest with her. He just wasn't sure how to type that out.

So, without letting himself reconsider, he hit the "call" button and put his cell to his ear.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:44 pm

Lu bolted upright from her lying position in the sand when her phone started ringing, the familiar kick drums of Azukita playing as she stared at the flashing screen in surprise. She hadn't been expecting him to call her so sudden...or at all for that matter!

Didn't random texters prefer to keep their anonymity?

Hesitantly though, she answered, bringing her cell to her ear.

"Hello?"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:56 pm

It had been a hell of a gamble to just call her like that. So when she actually answered his call, her voice sounding particularly lovely as it reached his eardrums, Buster stopped in his tracks. He'd been walking home at a leisurely pace and stopping to reply every time she texted him back.

Now he stood rooted to his spot, just under a block away from his house.

"You sound much too cute for someone who's boyfriend is messing around." The words were out of his mouth before he could stop them, his velvety voice holding a definite note of appreciation in it. The boy was fairly sure he sounded like an extremely horny teenager - and he absolutely was - but if he could arouse his previous partners with nothing but his voice, he was sure she wouldn't mind.

He opened his mouth to say something but thought better of it, instead asking, "So how are you holding up, sweetheart? Do you want to talk about it?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:21 pm

She couldn't help, a joyful rumble of laughter bubbled from her lips as she brought her knees up to her chest glee, casually hugging her legs to her chest as she rested her head on her knees.

How long had it been since she'd been blindsided by a guys comment to the point of laughing? She didn't know, but it seemed way too long at this point.

"And you, my mysterious friend, sound like every girls wet dream...has anyone ever told you that before?" Lu cheerfully mused.

She supposed all things considered, she should keep the flirting to a minimum if they were doing a call. Texting just seemed so much more freeing for that sort of thing by comparison. But it was hardly like she was wrong though, the boy ~she assumed he was close to her age~ had a voice like pure velvet. Rich and smooth, but still fluttering and deep somehow.

It was hard to describe, but she certainly found it pleasant to the ears.

"Well I suppose I'm doing better now, I've been talking to this lovely stranger who's really brightened my day, and pointing out that my boyfriend really doesn't seem up to par...How about you? Any good gossip lately?"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:45 pm

A grin broke out over his face as he listened to her laugh over the phone, heat rushing to his cheeks at the sound. She really did sound cute and he was so glad he'd called her up. And when he asked him if anyone had ever told him he sounded like every girl's wet dream, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"Sure, I've been told that before." Buster admitted cheekily, "By girls, guys, and non-binary people."

At this point, he'd started walking again and was almost to his place.

"I'm glad I could brighten your day a little at least." The boy said, then remembered that she'd mentioned not island-hopping previously. "Maybe I can brighten it a little more." As he reached his front yard he suddenly broke into a sprint and leapt upwards, springing off a lawn chair, then up the side of his garage and onto the roof. He held up his cell phone, snapped a picture of the view from his place. It was fairly close to the ocean, but not quite on the beach. Still, it had a great view of the beautiful golden sands and sapphire waves.

He sent the picture to her with a caption stating: "In case you ever want to visit."

Then he put the phone back to his ear.

"As for gossip, there's a couple new residents on this island - one of which is being annoyed by my idiot cousin, who's muscles are bigger than his brain. There's also a porn star that lives somewhere in the forest here, though most people don't know where. Also in today's news, Gina didn't show up for work for the third day in a row and guess who had to cover her shift?" He asked conversationally.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:26 pm

"Ah, a man of many tastes I see!" Lu chuckled, digging her toes into the white sand of the beach absentmindedly as she cradled her phone to her ear with a small smile playing on her lips.

It was interesting to hear that her mysterious friend was found so attractive by so many different types of people. He must be quite the looker if the voice matched the face. Maybe, she thought, she should get him to send her a selfie sometimes? Just for a peek to see?

But no, no that might be pushing things too far...

She was still technically in a relationship after all. And while he wasn't the most present boyfriend in the world, and they hadn't really been on an actual date in months, she wasn't about to start drooling over another guy without having a proper talk with him about things first.

The sound of a little ding from her phone brought her out of her mini musings though, and curiously, she peered at the screen, wondering why her company was sending her a message when they were in a call together. But the sight of a lovely golden sand beach and sapphire blue waves welcomed her eyes, and she couldn't hold back her appreciative cheer.

"Oh my god, those waves look amazing! What are they? 15ft? 20? I'd love to ride those fuckers!" Lu gushed, already imagining tackling those bad boys with her board.

But it did leave her wondering just where her new friend lived now, she'd been to a good number of beaches around the world and never forgot one, but that one was completely new to her.

He did mention an island so maybe..?

Naaahhhhh... no way though, it couldn't be! That'd be way too much of a coincidence!

But his casually listing off of his local news got her rethinking that just maybe she was right on her guess. "Hold up, hold up, I got like 2 things in particular to ask about all that jazz!" She laughed, kinda hoping she was right cause this shit would be way too funny otherwise.

"So about those new residents and the island your on, that wouldn't happen to be Rai Island would it? Cause I got 2 little strawberries that I know who just moved there and one of the them already has a fan" She joked, shaking her head as she remembered Celi going on and on about how she'd run into the most annoying guy on her first day on the island and how she just couldn't get away from him.

"Also y'all have a resident porn star haunting your woods? What kind of R-rated porno horror movie y'all got in the works over there and how do I sign up?" She laughed, already imaging the sub-standard plot and writing that'd go into such a thing.

"I'm assuming btw that the poor hard worker would be you? And that this Gina is about as present at work as my boyfriend on a date?"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:14 am

Thick eyebrows shot up in surprise at her enthusiasm over the beach and the waves they had.

"Oooh, you're a surfer!" He was impressed, knowing that it took strength and balance to be good at riding the ocean's waves, "You'd definitely love it here then. We get tons of locals and tourists out riding those suckers. I've never tried it myself, I'm more into mountain climbing and parkour, but I'd try it if you were my teacher." There was a definitely flirtatious note in his voice.

Throat feeling a tad dry, he grabbed his water bottle out of the pocket of his cargo shorts and drained half the bottle as she mentioned she had some questions. He hummed an affirmative as he drank down the refreshing liquid.

When she mentioned Rai Island he was caught so off-guard that he coughed a mouthful of water back up. "Wha-?" He coughed until he throat was clear and he could speak again without issue. Two little strawberries? That sounded an awful lot like...

"Wait a sec. Are you friends with that Celi girl?" He asked in disbelief, "No way, that's so wild! Well now you have to come."

"And if you're looking to sign up to be in a porno, horror movie or not, you could always co-star with me." The flirty tone of his voice flowed casually through the phone, "Here, maybe I can tempt you with this."

Holding his phone away from him, he switched it to selfie mode, pulled off his shirt and took a quick pic of his torso. He smiled, making sure to get his angular jaw and soft looking mouth as he'd caught his lower lip between his dazzling white teeth. His left hand was jokingly squeezing his left pectoral right below the pierced nipple and his tight lean muscles and caught the sun in a way that made him look like he was almost glowing softly in the sun. A shock of curly blue hair from his asymmetrical cut hung just over his left shoulder.

He captioned it with, "Everyone likes tits, right? Here's mine. XD"

Then he hit send with a naughty chuckle.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:49 am

"Yep, sure am!" Lu proudly proclaimed, happy to be a beach bunny born and raised, even if some people tended to think she was nothing but a beach bum sometimes. But her papa had practically raised her at sea, teaching her all that he knew since before she could even walk. Surfing, sailing, diving, she did it all, so she'd have no trouble at all teaching a noob like rando a thing or two about how to properly ride a wave.

"And I'd totally be down to teach you sometime, y'know if we ever meet...we could do a little tradesies, I teach you how to surf and look hot while doing it, and you teach me how to be Spiderman and so I can hang upside down and make-out with Peter Parkour" She joked, it was a corny pun for sure, and it was probably a no-no for her to low-key flirt back with him like this. But they'd already been doing it through text, so it couldn't really hurt that much through a call, right?

Plus he was flirting with her to cheer her up, so she may as well return the favor a little.

She was about to ask him in fact, if those parkour skills of his were useful during playtime too, but the sound of him coughing up water had her pausing out of worry. "You ok over there? You sound like you're drowning and I think I'm a little too far away to give CPR"

At his coughing sputter of "I'm ok!" she chilled out a little, but it wasn't until he mentioned Celi that she understood why he nearly drowned on dryland.

"Yea, I know her majesty. We've been tight since grade school where she beat up this perv in our class who took a pic up my skirt. I wasn't too pissed about it really, guys gotta have some fun-time photos after all, but Celi just wasn't having it and beat the guy black and blue for me" The surfer chuckled softly at the fond memories.

Celi had always seemed like such an ice queen back then, and not a lot of people dared to try and enter her realm since she usually just ignored everyone. Lu had actually never even said a word to her before then, not because she disliked her, but just that they didn't seem to have much in common was all. But once Celi had caught the perv taking pics as she was going upstairs to their next class, oh hell was it funny as shit to see her go ballistic on the poor guys ass!

After that, she'd stuck to the girl like glue until she'd finally cracked, and the rest was history.

"Hmmm I dunno, a visit sounds pretty hard y'know, what with it being so far away and all~" What the guy probably didn't know, well unless Celi told him that is, was that Lu was already looking at buying a house on Rai since Celi and Mimi had hightailed it outta France.

She and her dad really had no ties here aside from them anyway, so why not follow? It'd give her pops a chance to finally break out of the fashion photography scene too and into wildlife like he'd always dreamed, and if she happened to meet a flirty stranger with a sexy voice, she certainly wouldn't be complaining.  

Especially if they could co-star together, that'd be an interesting one! She even mentioned as much, playfully wondering how a scene on a surfboard might go, and she shifted a bit as she thought about it more. Her earlier burning need starting to spark up again from their playful talks.

The pic he sent her did little to help too.

Lu having to bite her bottom lip as she held back a laugh and wanting moan, his selfie tickling her sense of humor to a T as her screen displayed a peek of the fine male specimen she was having the pleasure of talking too.

Against her better judgement, the surfer decided to quickly take a selfie of her own. Pulling the middle of her bikini top up and into her mouth to bite with a toothy grin as she presented him with a rather risque photo of her nicely tanned under boobs, her top only just barely covering her perky dusty nips.

She'd captioned it: My turn Wink and hit send before she had a chance to stop and think about what she was doing, but she inwardly hoped he liked her present.
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:16 am

Buster made a mental note about her connection with the rosette he'd struck out with, but he was much more concerned with his new mystery friend.

When she told him it might be hard to visit, he gasped dramatically.

"Want me to send you a plane ticket?" He offered, his tone daring her to say yes, "My only caveat is that you stay at my place while you're here. I'll be happy to share my bed and all my toys with you." He grinned wolfishly and lowered his voice a little. "Can't guarantee you'll get much sleep, but I can guarantee that I can make you scream my name and cum all over me until your nerves are raw."

Suddenly his phone alerted him to a message and he opened it to see the risque picture she'd sent him.

A low, long, very appreciative whistle left him as he stared longingly at the teasing photo. "Damn, girl! Thanks for the pic. I'll be sure to get a LOT of use from it." He released a shuddering breath and trailed his fingertips down his muscled abdomen to the extremely noticeable bulge in his baggy shorts.

"Geez..." He breathed, more to himself but still audible, "That got me rock hard."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:31 am