Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Text messages - Page 4 Bar_left27%Text messages - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Text messages - Page 4 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 4 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 4 Bar_left9%Text messages - Page 4 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Text messages - Page 4 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 4 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 4 Bar_left45%Text messages - Page 4 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

2 posters

Text messages

Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Text messages - Page 4 Empty Re: Text messages

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:42 am

Lu followed him down for the kiss eagerly, relishing in the heated skin on skin contact as her soft curves melded with his hardened plains, the cold metal of his piercings brushed against her own stiffened tits and made her shiver in delight as the fullness in her belly began to weigh.

But she loved the feeling inside of her, the rush of his load flooding into her again, and the warmth that spread from her core. She could feel her inner walls, convulsing and constricting around him in a hot wet heat as she joined him in release, trying to milk him of his delicious seed down to the very last drop.

Those dark desires of hers sang to her once more as she trembled in pleasure in his arms, whispering sweet nothings of just how right it felt to have his cum in her womb and how amazing it'd feel to have him plant his seed in her fertile young belly.

She moaned into the kiss, purring in pure bliss as she imagined it, her tongue gently tangling with his, calmer and less animalistic than when he'd claimed her lips before but no less eager or hungry for his taste. Her hands slowly gliding up his chest and immediately burying themselves in his soft fluffy curls to hold him close to her.

Was it horrible of her to want that from him? A boy she barely knew anything about other than the fact that he was an amazing lay? How would he feel, later on when the flames of passion died down and she confessed her dark desires to him, that the things she'd moaned for him were all true and she wanted them to be real?

Would he run away? Would he accept her?

Whatever the case, Lu could already tell she was falling hard for this mystery man of hers, and it scared her.

She hadn't even broken up with her boyfriend yet, hell, she'd undeniably cheated on him for crying out loud! No ifs, ands, or buts about it. She'd teased and tempted a guy she'd never even met into coming all the way to France for her, and warmly welcomed him into her home and between her legs like thirsty horny slut.

A part of her didn't think she deserved her new beau's attention at all for that. She was horrible for treating her boyfriend like this just because she wasn't getting the attention she'd wanted.

But the other part of her wanted to relish in this, to savor in this sinful act while she could.

She'd been so lonely for so long, and aching so badly for another's touch. Lu knew deep down, even when her boyfriend did pay attention to her, his hands held no love or affection for her anymore. No warmth for her at all. She'd ignored it though, turning a blind eye to the warnings, just wanting and craving the closeness of another.

But her new friend's words struck deep and true, hitting harder than she'd thought they would, and she couldn't ignore her loneliness. Not anymore. Especially not when, in only a matter of hours being with her, he'd shown her more love and affection and kindness than her boyfriend ever had, and never left her wanting.

So could she really and truly be blamed for wanting this man, even if it meant she was behaving no better than a dirty cheating whore?

Lu couldn't honestly say, her desires were too strong and his warmth was too addicting, but she'd let herself indulge in this sweet and sinful dream. Spending time with her new lover for however long she had, gently nibbling on his soft and sweetened lips, peppering his eyes and cheeks with feather light kisses that made him laugh, and showering him with all the love and affection she'd been holding onto and dying to share.

"I hope you're still good to go mon amour, because I'm not ready to let you go just yet~"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:27 pm

Her lips were so soft and sweet, angelic and sinful all at once, so that he couldn't help but be utterly enchanted by the girl. She was atop him and all around him at once, the waves of her glossy hair spilling around them in a curtain as their tongues danced together. His long fingers slipped into her hair, enjoying the exquisite feeling of her silky strands as they slid over his skin.

This girl was kissing him with all the warmth and trust that a lover would - with every fibre of her being. She was pouring her heart into it, all love and affection and sweetness, and she was giving it all to him. His heart pounded, his chest swelled...

This was it. She was The One.

Buster couldn't help but chuckle as she peppered his eyes and cheeks with the cutest little smooches. His hands teased their way down her sensitive sides in a half caress, half tickle, just enough to make her squirm atop him and giggle a little. The tinkling laugh was infectious, her cute little smile was enough to put him in a playful mood. And then she just had to tell him she wasn't ready to let him go just yet.

He quirked a thick eyebrow at her. "What gave you the idea that I'd be done already?" He teased, sitting the both of them upright so that she was in his lap, "I thought I told you I'd never let you go. You didn't think I was kidding about that, did you?"

Before she could answer, he gripped her ass and stood up with her still impaled on his cock. Her arms gripped him as she squeaked in surprise, but the boy wasn't going to let her fall. He did, however, allow gravity to sink her all the way down his cock. Her walls fluttered around him and his breath shuddered at the sensation.

"Besides," He began conversationally and took a step, bouncing her way harder than necessary, "you told me that your pussy is mine now, so I'm afraid you're stuck with me." To make his point, he started walking back out towards the kitchen, rocking his hips with each and every step, effectively fucking her as he moved.

But as he leaned to kiss her deeply, he suddenly stopped. That itch, that sudden uncontrollable desire rose up within him and his hands twitched to clench her rear possessively.

A beat passed.

Suddenly her back was pressed firmly to the wall and he was railing her with reckless abandon, thrusting wildly up and into her cunt like a man possessed. There was no warning, no hesitation, just feral rutting into the girl. Her body was pinned to the wall, helpless to move or do anything but take the massive cock as it plunged repeatedly into her womb.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:03 pm

Lu gasped when her back suddenly hit the cold hard wall of her apartment, having no time to prepare, no time to even think before his massive cock was suddenly spear heading straight into her deepest depths once more like it was the last thing he'd ever do.

She didn't know what had suddenly possessed him, they were literally just heading to the kitchen, joking and laughing as he bounced her easily and enticingly on his heated rod.

When he'd abruptly snapped, pausing for just a second too long before he swiftly made his move and had her screaming as she promptly came.

It wasn't like she hated the viscous fucking, far be it in fact, she was loving it! She wailed her pleasure to him, her hands clawing at his shoulders and back while her tender walls grasped onto him in vain as he rutted her like a wild animal. Mercilessly ramming into the back of her womb and sending his own seed into a flurry, making it mix and join her juices as they dripped down onto the hard wood floor from her weeping slit.

She couldn't move an inch, trapped as she was between the wall and his solid frame, the only thing she could do was take his punishment and cum. Her body shuddering in his hold as he pulled release after release from her sensitive core, her clit swollen and delicate, her walls tender and bruised from his every thrust, but she never ceased clenching around him, her body trying all that it could to greedily take hold of his cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuccckkkkk!" Lu keened, her body arching into his as best it could, her head tossing and rolling as she gasped and cried as she came once more around his feral cock. "More more more! C'mon love! Keep giving me that fucking cock!"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:09 pm

Buster drilled into her womb relentlessly, body trapping her against the wall, his hands everywhere. Touching, squeezing as if he couldn't get enough of her, as if she'd disappear if he dared to stop. As if she'd squirm free if he even considered slowing down.

And they couldn't have that.

No, she was right where she needed to be - with her arms and legs around him, screaming in ecstacy and cumming all over his cock. Again and again and again. The pictures on the wall shook with every thrust, their juices were mixing together and dripping onto the floor beneath them.

Mon amour is what she'd called him, and it had made his blood run wild with the hope that perhaps she was already falling in love with him. If she loved him it would be so much easier to convince her to come home with him, stay with him, welcome him inside her slick, velvety pussy day and night.

She was perfect. From the richly tanned smooth skin to her flirty voice, her silken hair to her teal eyes sparkling with mischief. She tempted him as a fairy would, unspoken promises dancing behind the looks she gave him, beckoning him to give everything he had to her. And he would. He'd give and give and give until she begged him to stop.

Instead she kept begging him for more.

His cock throbbed in desperate want for her, aching for her even though he was already fucking her against the wall like a feral animal. "More, more, more!" He moaned with each thrust, a mantra as he jack-hammered into her until the dawn's vivid colors had long since faded and the sky was blue and clear.

Her walls were spasming around him once more wildly as she screamed again, soaking him once more with her orgasm and finally, finally he let loose inside her, shooting more of his hot seed into her already full womb. Instinctively, he kept her held tightly to him until the last of his seed flooded into her baby chamber. His lips pressed against her temple as the boy held her there until his breathing steadied.

The monster of a cock pulsed inside her, throbbing steadily. Buster's eyes had fluttered shut as he came down from the uncontrollable lust, tongue darting out to wet his lips as his mind cleared. His pupils, which had been blown wide while he was ravaging her, finally returned to normal as he focused on how she looked pinned helplessly against the wall. His hips started rocking into her steadily again until he shook his head and finally pulled her away from the wall.

"Oh sweetheart," his voice was apologetic, "I hope you weren't too uncomfortable being fucked against the wall so long." He kissed her forehead softly, then started walking them to the kitchen again, "And let me get us some water. Your throat must be almost raw by now."

No effort was made to stop fucking her.

Rather, he resumed pumping steadily into her as he moved, his pace relaxed but not slow. Once he'd gotten them each some water, he slowed the pace only as they drank so that neither of them would choke. And as soon as they finished their glasses, he resumed his pace.

"So how would you like me to fuck you next?" He smiled down at her conversationally, as if he wasn't already fucking her, "Want me to put you on the table and eat you out again? Or I can bend you over and take you from behind? I brought some toys with me if you want to have a little fun." At this point, his hips had unconsciously sped up as he gave her some options. "Of course, if you need a little break I understand. We can pick up right where we left off as soon as you're ready."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:29 am

Lu chugged down the water he'd offered her like she'd been stranded in the desert for days, even going for another round as the cool refreshing liquid revitalized her and soothed her poor strained throat, humming in contentment as she felt his lips softly kissing her temples.

"Oh that's good shit, thanks love. I really needed that after the marathon you just put me through" The surfer teased, her voice still a little hoarse from basically screaming for hours on end, but she was far from complaining. Her pussy was soaked and sore in the best way possible, still straining from his massive cock and load, and her womb was so stuffed that her trim waist had gained a few centimeters.

Even so, she was beyond delighted with this outcome, in fact she basically purring in satisfaction. And she knew, with the way things were going, that they'd probably still be at it for who knows how long. Something she was particularly ecstatic about, having never had a partner before that could match, not only her stamina, but also her sex drive for this long.

But just like when you worked up a good hard sweat from playing any kind of sport, sex could be just as intense. And with the amount of times she'd cum today, in no small part thanks to her impressive lover, Lu knew keeping hydrated would be key to keeping this party going.

Anyone dumb enough to think sex wasn't an intense sport and didn't treat it as such just wasn't doing it right in her books.

But her beau knew just what he was doing, and she adored him for it, her lips running along his jawline sweetly as he resumed his pace. Her hips also softly rocking in time with his, both of them setting a steady rhythm as she comfortably cuddled herself up in his arms.

"No break needed love" She replied with a tinkling light chuckle before resuming her mission to pepper his neck and jawline with kisses. "Actually I'd love to see what toys you brought, so how bout you bend me over and we have a little fun?"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:21 am

Leaning forward slightly, he nuzzled his nose against hers and gave it a quick kiss. "Alright, they're just in my bag." Buster grinned,  dipping them both down to snatch it from the floor and plop it onto the table, "These are what I usually bring when I travel anywhere." With that, he unzipped the bag with one hand while keeping his lover firmly in place so that he could keep pumping into her.

One by one he began pulling out toys and devices from the duffel bag. First, one of those wireless bullet vibrators with a pearly finish, then a long slim pink curved vibrator, a lengthy string of jade green anal beads, a dildo, a cock ring with a dildo attached to it, multiple bottles of flavored lube and massage oils, several types of silky restraints and a sleek black remote that didn't appear to go with anything on the table.

The boy allowed her a few moments to take in the array of sex equipment on the table while he steadily thrust into her. Now that they were all laid out on the table like that it made him look like he was some sort of sexual deviant... which was true, he absolutely was, but that was beside the point.

Clearly she had already figured that out, and likely rather quickly.

After all, he'd immediately agreed to the initial booty call that had been meant for her underperforming, undeserving boyfriend. Not only that, he'd called her, tempted her to have phone sex with him, then convinced her to agree to make it a video call. But even that hadn't been enough for the horny teenager. He'd used his looks, his charm, and his smooth velvety voice to find out where the closest airport was and hopped a twenty hour flight so that he could fuck her until she was addicted to him.

It was no secret that he desired her, craved her, wanted her all to himself. She was so beautiful and had been so lonely and horny that he couldn't help but want to take her away from the boy that didn't appreciate her. The lust had been clear in her eyes when he'd first seen her through the screen of his phone, but the loneliness had been peeking out from behind it. And the decision to steal her from her miserable situation and keep her for himself was as easy and natural as breathing.

"Do you see any you like?" His voice was easy, curious, masking the insatiable desire to fuck her until she couldn't walk.

Buster was more than willing to take her into his arms and shower her with all the love and affection she could ever want. Previous lovers would tell him he was clingy and obsessive, and complain that he was smothering them with his excessive sex drive and exhausting marathon sex.

But this girl was different from them, instead screaming for more and more. She'd asked him - a complete stranger she'd just met - to forego any condoms while they were having sex, even though he'd warned her that he'd want to cum inside her. And when he'd filled her womb, and she was begging him to knock her up, a dark desire had bubbled up within him to match the raw need to be with her. The idea of getting her pregnant when they had literally just met had gripped him hard, sinking it's claws into his soul and taking him hostage.

Unexpected as it was, the boy realized he wanted to see her round with his child.

But if she truly wanted it or if he did happen to knock her up, he knew he wouldn't ever let her go. Come hell or high water he'd find a way to keep her by his side, no matter what. Sure, it was possessive. But if need be he'd use everything he had to his advantage, even if he had to resort to dirty tricks and underhanded means.

On the plus side, she seemed to enjoy how possessive he was of her. So he'd show her how much he wanted her, how much he was willing to do anything she wanted in bed, how much he wanted to take care of her. This beautiful girl he had been thrusting into almost the entire time he's been in France deserved to be treasured and he wanted to show her how good it would be if she was his girlfriend.

"Oh, and would you prefer me to bend you over this table or should I take you from behind on the couch?" He asked, kissing her softly as her eyes traveled over each of the toys, "I want you to feel good while you're taking my cock."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:02 pm

Like a curious cat, Lu perked up with interest at the wide array of toys her lover meticulously pulled out of his bag one by one, her bright teal eyes sparkling with excitement as she sat up a little straighter in his iron hold to get a better look, her hips barely pausing their gentle rutting into his own.

He was certainly well prepared, she'd give him that, his little travel collection of toys out shining her regular one by leaps and bounds with just it's variety alone. And if what he said was true, then he was actually no stranger to having some fun aboard.

That explained why he was so willing to come see her all the way here in France out of the blue, but Lu couldn't help the little twinge of jealously that struck her, picturing him going to see someone else and fucking them the way he had her.

She knew it was ridiculous of her to be jealous, he wasn't her boyfriend or even someone she really knew, he was a booty call she'd accidently dialed of all things! But the thought of him seeing and fucking someone else made her bubble with a possessiveness she didn't know she possessed, and so with no warning or notion behind her actions, Lu leaned up to his neck and nipped him hard.

It wasn't a rough bite though, she didn't draw any blood, but he'd certainly jumped from the unexpected bite and the angry red mark would last him a while. "He's mine while that's there" She thought determinedly as she softly licked his skin to soothe her sudden attack, before turning back to her original query.

Which toy should she try...the choices, the choices...

The first one, the wireless bullet vibrators, would definitely be something fun to try when and if they ever went out. Those lovely little bulbs would undoubtedly keep her horny and slick for him as they walked around town and she chuckled to herself, knowing she'd surely pounce him a few times while they were in public to sate her need.

But it didn't seem like something she'd want to try using just yet, the fun of it waning if it meant his cock had to leave her pussy.

That of course meant the dildo was out of the question too, unless he tried putting it up her ass that is. But anal was something Lu had never tried before, so she was in no way prepared to handle something that big just yet.

Unless...

Her eyes drifted over to the long slim vibrator and jade anal beads sitting on the table, her interest peaked the more she thought about it. She wasn't totally against trying some anal, her boyfriend was in no way interested in it, but the only reason she'd never given it a try was simply because it wasn't as convenient as slamming a dildo into her cunt.

But if he was willing to help pop her cherry so to speak, then maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it a go?

"How bout those?" Lu asked, pointing to the anal toys with an eagerness to her voice. "I've never tried anal before, so you mind breaking me in? We can do it over on the couch so you can get me nice and deep with both holes"  

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:25 pm

"Ah?!" The unexpected sharp sting of her teeth on his neck made him gasp and jump. It also made him throb with need. "D-don't worry they're clean, I promise!" Buster stammered, horny and confused all at once. What the hell was that for? He wondered, looking at his lover in bewilderment. But then she smiled at what he assumed to be a mark, licked it soothingly, and seemed satisfied enough to peruse her options.

Flustered, he considered the girl he was still bucking into. Everything had been fine until he'd mentioned traveling with this variety of sex toys, but that didn't explain her sudden need to bite him. She'd been wailing her pleasure for hours on end while they'd been all over each other and he'd thought that she was enjoying herself. What had he done wrong? He wracked his brain for a possible explanation and came up with nothing. Unless...

Could it be that she was jealous?

No, it couldn't be that... could it? Was it possible that the idea of him previously hooking up with and fucking random people had sparked jealousy in this pretty little minx? After some consideration, it was clear. There was no other explanation. That little bite of hers was a sign that she was already getting possessive of him, just like he was of her.

Oh, this was good. Buster grinned darkly, secretly delighted that she was getting possessive of him. It meant that she was already becoming addicted to him and that meant that she would be more open to moving to Rai Island. Preferably in his house.

Her choice of erotic toys brought him out of his fantasy and he grinned at her. "You've never done anal before?" His eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Well don't worry sweetheart, I know just how to get you into it." Scooping up the vibrator and anal beads, he easily carried her to the couch and circled around the front. Grabbing the pillows, he stacked them in the middle of the cushions and begrudgingly pulled out of her pussy slowly, enjoying the exquisite feeling as long as possible before he set her on her knees on the couch, facing the pillows.

"Go on and lean over that for now so we can keep your ass in the air." The boy instructed, sliding onto the couch behind her and guiding her over the stack, "We'll start with a finger first and then I'll start putting the beads in, okay? We'll work up to the vibrator." A large hand rubbed her posterior comfortingly for a moment before he dipped two fingers into her soaked cunt and thrust them until they were dripping with her juices.

"Good thing you're soaked." He said warmly, trailing the fluids towards her backdoor and circling the sensitive hole. He tapped it, mouth quirking in amusement as it twitched at the contact. "Okay, I'm going to put my cock in you before I start working your ass so that you won't be hyper-focused on the anal."

And then he was sliding into her cunt from behind, the new angle allowing him to sink in deeply and drag his barbells across a different part of her inner walls this time. He moaned in appreciation, cock twitching inside her in approval. His other hand came down on her rear to open her up and he slowly pushed one soaking finger inside.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:40 pm

"Sounds good to me!" Lu eagerly exclaimed as she made herself comfortable on her little pillow mountain, giving her rear a tantalizing wiggle once she was settled with her chest and head resting on the cushions with her ass in the air.

She knew in her mind that he'd be starting slow for her, getting her used to his intrusion with a simple finger at first, until she was ready for more. But she couldn't tamper her excitement for when he'd eventually use one of his toys, those beads of his looked positively wicked to have in her and that vibrator already had her clenching in want.

But as soon as his fingers dipped into her soaking cunt, thrusting nice and deep until their were coated in her juices, even teasingly flicking her clit with his thumb, all thoughts left her brain as she moaned aloud, her hips rocking back into his hand wanting more only to whimper when his talented digits disappeared a moment later.

There wasn't much time for her to wait though, or for her to complain, before his cock took their place and slid back into her heated wet confines. His studs grinding across her g-spot row by row in the most excruciatingly pleasuring way until he was hilted to the base. His thick mushroom head somehow reached even deeper into the depths of her womb with the new angle and it left her shuddering as he slowly rocked his hips into hers, his head gently massaging her chambers walls as though to prepare them for what's to come.

But even as distracting as that was, there was no missing the lone soaking finger that slowly pushed its way into her rear, giving her a little come hither motion once fully inside that had her breathe hitching and her toes curling.

"Oooooooh fuck, that's....that's...woooowwww" Lu marveled, no idea how to even describe the new found feeling she was experiencing, but she sure as hell wasn't hating it!

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:02 pm

For a girl who's never had anal before, his finger had gone in easily.

"You must really trust me." Buster couldn't help the pleasantly surprised tone as he began smoothly sliding his finger in and out of her rear, bucking his hips gently as he did so. His thumb caressed the sensitive skin around her hole as he worked both her holes slowly. At this rate, they could move on quickly to get down and dirty.

Quite frankly he was half tempted to skip the anal beads entirely and slip the vibrator in, but he wisely restrained the urge. If he were too impatient she might be uncomfortable and not want to keep going, and the boy didn't want that. It was important to give her the best experience possible when introducing her to anal after all, and he wanted her to enjoy it and ask for it again.

"I must admit I'm pretty impressed. Even I tensed up the first time I had anal."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:55 pm

"I...I..tried not to tense cause I wanted it all in quickly..." Lu shakily admitted, her legs flexing and unflexing at his sides as she tried her hardest not to clench her cheeks like she desperately wanted too.

His thrusts so far had been steady and leisured, teasing her insides more with slow and precise movements than brutal harsh speed, while his finger gradually began to match it. He made good use of his studs for this, angling his hips just so once he'd found a spot that left her gasping and running each row over it until she was crying out her release.

The thick mushroom head of his cock also made use of it's newly found depths to thoroughly press into her walls, massaging her tenderly filled womb in such a way that it left her shaking from the fresh sensation, her deepest walls pulsating in hunger from his gentle caress. It was a new feeling to her, being so stimulated so deeply, and she flushed and moaned with every thrust. The act feeling so much more intimate than she could ever describe, like he was prepping her fertile womb to accept his seed, tending to it like he would a garden.

Patiently and lovingly.

If she wasn't on the pill, Lu was sure that this would be what got her pregnant, his loving attention to her childbearing home and she relished as those dark desires began whispering to her again, leaving her with images of a rounded belly growing full with his child.

Her eyes dilated in want, her toes curling as she grew eager once more for his seed, but his firm hand on her waist kept her at bay and bending to his will.

Obviously he was trying to ease her into it, to not over work her for fear of causing her pain. Even now that his finger was gliding in and out of her rear with ease, matching his hips in a steady but gentle pace that left her insides teased and tantalized, he still refused to add another.

Be it for her own well being, or for his own satisfaction, she didn't know.

But this was almost as cruel as when he'd held her captive above his cock, slowly fucking her until she was shaking and gasping in his grasp.

She wanted to slam herself back into him, taking all of his cock at a merciless pace so those studs of his could roll over her sweet spots until she was screaming into the cushions. She wanted his fingers or more, thrusting into her rear, the intrusion having grown more and more pleasurable the longer her slow torture went on.

"Pleeeeaaaaase, add more! Go faster! Something! Please! I need it!" She begged to him in a whimper, her hands fisting the pillow beneath her head as she bit into the fabric, her shoulders tense and shaking as she felt her walls tumble once more over the edge into a tortured release.

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:32 pm

At her whispered plea, he crooked his finger back towards him again and again, beckoning more trembling cries from her soft lips. A sadistic grin broke out across his face. "My, my... what an impatient girl." Buster teased, keeping the iron grip around her waist steady, "Are you sure you want to start begging already? You've only cum twice so far like this."

She made a noise of lusty exasperation and he couldn't help but chuckle softly.

"Alright sweetheart, I'll have mercy on you." He conceded, sliding his finger all the way out and pushing back inside her with two. He felt her hole tighten and twitch around his fingers, felt her cunt twitch around his rod. This girl really was perfect for him. She was so open, so willing to let him do all sorts of raunchy things to her and it felt so right.

He started working her a little faster, a little rougher, pumping in and out until she cried out her release again. Then he slid his fingers back out completely. "Alright, let's switch to the beads, lover girl." He spoke softly and pushed the first round bead inside her rear. She was lubed up enough that it went in easily, so he pushed in the next, then the next. Bead after bead without stopping until they were all inside and only the ring at the end remained.

His grin turned wicked. "Ready?"

But before she could answer, he started pulling the string out slowly. One by one they popped out, fully stimulating her because of his choice of speed. His grin only grew as he made sure she felt every nerve-frazzling sensation as each bead slowly emerged with a small 'pop'.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:53 am

If she had any shame in her, Lu would've certainly been bright red at her love's teasing, tutting at her for her impatience and desperate request for more when they'd only just started. But shame was the last thing on her mind as she clawed and nuzzled into the her pillow anxiously, whimpering and wiggling her rear in plea for her lover to "please make her feel good".

And she was rewarded thusly, a low satisfied groan of pleasure escaping her as her lover finally gave in to her begging and pushed a second finger into her eager puckered hole. The relief washing over her in waves as he pumped her faster, harder, with dick and digit until her pussy and ass were clenching around him in sweet release.  

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yesssss, this is what I needed love!" Lu cried as her juices flooded out of her tightly sealed cunt and onto her slickened thighs as she came around him, her ass clenching and unclenching around his fingers as she did.

But her solace was incredibly short lived, and she cried out in astonishment when his fingers disappeared all together, leaving her miserably needy and craving.

It was only when she felt a hard object pressing against her entrance, the coldness pulling a surprised yelp from her as a cold jade bead was slowly pushed into her ass, that her cries to him stopped. And with each chilling bead that entered her ass, Lu gasped and groaned, arching her back and unconsciously trying to move but getting no where with her lover's hold on her keeping her in place.

She could feel her pussy clenching time with every beads entry, her body instinctively and greedily gulping down whatever he gave her, and once he'd fully stuffed her with his toy, she shivered. She could feel every solid bead resting inside her, and she felt a different kind of fullness deep within her belly.

It left her ass clenching and pussy tightening as she instinctively tried to hold it in, but as he angled his hips upwards with his thrusts, his massive cock pressing firmly against her walls and pushing against the beads in her rear, he gave her little warning before he began pulling the beads out. One by one, and she screamed, her eyes flying wide open as her back stiffened and the most crashing climax of her life hit her hard once they were all out with a "pop".

"Holy fuuuuuuuuck!"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:55 am

Buster practically cackled with glee as he set the jade beads off to the side and snatched up the slim vibrator. That orgasm had shaken her harder than any of her previous ones - at least in the last few hours - and had her holes spasming wildly around him. Who would've ever thought that a girl who'd never had any experience with anal would be so into it immediately?

At this rate, she'd be begging him for the cockring he'd brought along.

Good.

Leaning over her and making sure every possible inch of his skin came into contact with hers, he was delighted at the heat radiating from her toned body. His lips reached her ear and he nibbled at it affectionately. "It's so easy to make you cum, darling." His voice moaned into her ear as he rocked his hips into her. He brought the vibrator to her lips, "Get this ready for me, won't you?"

The moment she took the vibrator in her mouth, he slid his free hand to her plump breast to fondle it lovingly. Tugging at her nipple, rolling it, he massaged her breast with tenderness until he was satisfied that the vibrator was coated in enough of her slick saliva. Carefully retrieving the toy from her mouth, he leaned back just enough so that he had a good angle.

Placing the tip against her still sensitive hole, he pushed it in smoothly and steadily until just the base and control section was sticking out. Of course, her back arched as he was sliding it inside her, but his stubborn grip prevented her from moving too much. The boy, however, resumed leaning over her and as he did, his abdomen pushed the vibrator a little deeper. His hand moved towards the controls as he breathed into her ear.

"I want you in the dirtiest ways."

And then he leaned back enough to reach the 'ON" switch, the vibrator sliding out about an inch and a half or two. A click sounded and it sprang to life in her rear, set by default all the way to maximum. Buster moaned loudly and started fucking her from behind and each time his abdomen moved forward, the vibrator pushed back into her as well.

It felt so good that all thoughts of starting slowly vanished from his consideration immediately, the boy rutting into her hard, fast, rolling his hips and dragging his piercings over her sensitive spot he'd found earlier. The better it felt, the more he thrust into her, building up more of the hedonistic pleasure of railing his lover and pulling release after release from her.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:46 pm

It was as though her brain was in a complete fog, her senses reeling and her vision blanketed with white as her body shuddered and convulsed in release, never having experienced an orgasm that strong, that mind blowing, in all of her years of self-pleasuring.

The high was incredible...addicting...and almost too much for her to handle...

But her lover wouldn't let her rest, wouldn't let her senses come back to her in the least and instead he enveloped her in his warmth, his body covering hers completely, heated skin against skin as he nibbled and whispered into her delicate ear. His voice sent chills through her mind and down her body as she lightly gasped and moaned from its divine husky cadence, his words hypnotizing her, commanding her as he rocked his hips into hers with steady but forceful thrusts.

As he held the vibrator to her mouth, she took it eagerly, hungrily. Moaning as she wrapped her lips tightly around it, letting it slide to the very back of her throat as her tongue lavished it with care. She imagined that it was his cock she was taking into her mouth and pleasuring, letting him face fuck her as he pleased and she groaned, wishing that there were two of him. One to fill her mouth and one to fill her womb, both of them playing with her body as they saw fit.

When he'd finally deemed the vibrator good and ready for use, gently pulling the toy from her mouth, she couldn't help but try to single mindedly follow it with her tongue in a soft whimper, only getting off one last lick before it disappeared from her reach.

But it would enter her just a moment later, being pressed smoothly and steadily into her rear and causing her to tense at the intrusion. The vibrator was thicker than the beads, it's smooth form filling her consistently and it's firm velvety length going much deeper than the beads ever did. She squirmed in her lovers hold, her entrance having to stretch to try and accommodate it's size, but he wouldn't let her move an inch, making her take it all by pressing it deeper into her still with his weight.

With just a flip of a switch she came, wailing as her pussy and ass clamped down on their intruders, pulsating and convulsing over and over again as the vibrations ransacked her body, making her grip and cry into the pillow beneath her head. Her legs trembled like a newborn fawn's from the intense waves of pleasure, her clit throbbing in time with her rampaging pulse, her cunt, her poor sensitive walls nearly burned and ached with how many orgasms she'd had but she never wanted this pleasure to stop.

It was too amazing, too addicting, and if she could spend her whole life fucking this wonderous man she would in a heartbeat. Already a slave to his cock and the lovemaking he'd given her.

And through it all her lover fucked her. Now without mercy or worry for her care, knowing full well she could take it, even if he had to hold her down to do so.

He pistoned into her convulsing cunt, purposefully rolling and angling his hips so his unyielding barrage of studs would grind right into her sensitive walls, fucking her hard and fast as she screamed for more even as she shook and clawed at anything and everything around her.

Her lover was rutting her like the bitch in heat she was, like her pussy was his and his alone to fuck and mate with, claiming every inch of her body for the taking. And she wouldn't have had it any other way, gasping her adoration for him over and over again as he fucked her deeper into the cushions.

She was addicted to him, well and truly, there was no way she'd ever be able to live without him again, his love and lust too much for her to be without.

"Oh love~ I want you too" She moaned to him. "I can't live without you anymore....you've ruined me"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:39 pm

Thrusting within the hot, sweet tightness of her cunt had become more than an aching want... it was a full blown need now. A need that burned through his whole body so savagely that he jackhammered into the girl below him as if fucking her was the only way to save humanity. The power of his thrusts were egged on by the wicked vibrations pulsing from the rod in her ass, his need screaming at him to rail her until she couldn't walk.

Sweat streaked down over his skin with his efforts and dripped down onto her. But if she noticed, there was nothing she could say or do about it. She was screaming, clawing at everything she could reach as she spasmed around him almost non-stop. But nothing she could do would be enough to stop him now. He'd unintentionally had her in a Brazilian Jiujutsu hold and there was no way she was getting out of that unless she was a secret escape artist.

Not that she had any desire to escape with the way she was still screaming for more.

Buster drove into her mercilessly, grinding against her inner walls as he pushed her through each orgasm without stopping, without slowing even the tiniest bit, until she was delirious with the haze of pleasure. Her legs trembled weakly, her pussy pulsing constantly under the barrage of constant pleasure made his sac twitch, his balls tighten in preparation.

And then her sweet voice moaned to him that she wanted him too, that she couldn't live without him anymore... that he'd ruined her. Those sweet words were his undoing and he felt his hot thick load shoot through his cock and burst into her already overly flooded womb. For what felt like an eternity he felt an alarmingly large amount of seed pump through him and directly inside her baby chamber.

Shakily, he released her from the inescapable hold and shut off the vibrator, leaning up off his lover so that the cool air could soothe their heated skin. Sweat ran off his body and dripped down onto hers as he carefully moved off her. Gently, with the utmost care he slowly slid the vibrator out of her rear and set it to the side with the anal beads. Giving her tush a loving little rub he slowly slid out of her sensitive pussy.

Immediately he wanted to slam right back in.

But he wisely stopped himself from doing so. "Okay, we're going to take a little break now so we can recover." The boy said, gently pulling his lover off the mound of pillows, "Because if we don't, I'll just keep fucking you until we're both hospitalized. Besides, like you said, I just put you through the wringer and ruined you for all the other boys." He looked particularly pleased about this and lovingly stroked her cheek.

"Now I'm going to nurse you back to health so I can fuck you more later." He chuckled warmly and kissed her, relishing in the comfort it gave him, "You poor, sweet girl. You're going to be so sore."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:24 am

Seconds passed hazily as her lover steadily filled her with his seed, his hips locked tightly to hers, ensuring not a single drop be missed. With the hold he had her in, one she didn't even realize he'd trapped her, movement was all but impossible.

But trying to get away from him was the furthest thing from her mind.

No, she relished in feeling him fill her once more, forcing her to take his load. Her womb, stuffed full as it was, still greedily trying to suck up every droplet that it could as her body craved for him. Her belly felt tight and heavy with his copious brood, and she loved feeling the heat from within her, knowing that there wasn't a single space of her beloved chamber that hadn't been painted in his hue.

As she felt his cock twitch once, twice, within her before his flow came to an end, she reveled in the small moment. She could feel him against her back, his skin and hers dripping with sweat from their play and the heat coming off them in waves. The feel of his hands gently stroking her every where that he could touch as he came down from his high, his breath fanning against her neck and ear shakily as he forced himself off her for a bit of cool relief for their moistened skin.

The sad whimpering eyes and pouty whine that escaped her as he turned off his toy and gently removed it from her rear couldn't be missed, even under her veil of her mussed silky locks. Especially once he slowly pulled himself from her wet confines, her walls still desperately trying to trap him within even as her inner gates pinched close to keep her gift safely inside.

But any complaints or begging she had for him to continue died on her tongue as he pulled her up and into his lap, gently stroking her cheek lovingly as he promised to get her back into tip top shape for the second round while adorning her with kisses.

Not one to turn away from such affection, and she couldn't very well complain with him acting so sweetly either, Lu cuddled herself up into his welcoming embrace. Nuzzling her head under his chin as one of her hands rested comfortably on her full and lightly protruding belly, her own high settling down now as she took a moment to relax.

"I dunno, a trip to the ER because of over fucking sounds like a pretty interesting time to me" She chuckled, idly playing with his hair as she lovingly gazed up at him against his chest. "But if you insist, I suppose a little snack and a stretch wouldn't be so bad. I can't really tell since my legs feel like jello, but I think I got a locked joint or two somewhere from that last climax"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:51 pm

"It sounds fun but over-fucking ourselves into hospitalization hurts like hell, and then we'd be on forced bed rest and not allowed to have sex for at least a week!" Buster lamented, "Trust me, you don't want that." His large, warm hands stroked her smooth skin lovingly. "I want you every day and night, so we'll have to make sure we're in tip-top shape for that."

He grinned brightly at her.

"Oh and since you've decided to transfer exclusive ownership of your pussy to me - because I've ruined you and you can't live without me anymore," The boy quoted her words with a naughty, excited grin, " I think it's probably a good time to introduce myself. My name's Buster, Buster Neally. I'm your new boyfriend now and you'll never need another man ever again."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:50 pm

A rather unladylike snort of laughter bubbled from her lips as Lu fell back into her lover's arms, her back nestling itself against his chest as she shook with mirth and her head rested lazily just under his chin against his shoulder. Her dainty hands casually reached down to grab a hold of his wrists to wrap around her waist, cocooning herself in his warmth and arms like it was the most natural thing in the world as they talked.

"Ah, sounds like you speak from experience!" Lu chuckled lightly at his expense, playing with his fingers idly, though she had to admit that it did sound like a less than fun experience to be had, far less kinky than she'd originally believed at least.

She'd already been stuck going cold turkey for a few weeks because of her annoying no show boyfriend, and that'd been hell, but doing so with forced bed rest where you probably couldn't even relieve yourself would've been far worse!

No, Lu was perfectly happy with where they were if that was the case. And if her new beau was as experienced as he seemed to be, then she knew she was in good hands so they could be fucking day in and day out just like they both wanted too.

It was a pleasant feeling really, being able to trust and leave all the sexual know how to someone else, and to someone who really wanted her at that. His joking, yet clearly possessive whispers of "owning her" sending chills down her spills as he grinned at her while introducing himself.

"Buster Neally eh?" Lu smiled up at him with a bit of a Brooklyn accent to her words, her eyebrow raised in humor. "Well my name's Lucia Ka'Uhane, but you can call me whatever you damn well please, you more than earned it after that wild ride" And she meant it.

After hours of the most mind blowing sex she'd ever had, Lu was more than willing to let the boy call her whatever he wished, even if it meant she was his bitch, his slut, his sex slave, or whatever. But for him to claim to be her new boyfriend, well....that actually gave her little butterflies in her belly with how sweet it was.

Though it did remind her of a small problem she'd still have to deal with...

"I'd be more than happy to have you as my new beau, if fact you already are as far as I'm concerned love, but I do still have that one problem we'd been talking about over the phone...Tyler isn't gonna be none too happy about being replaced"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:30 pm

"Lucia Ka'Uhane." Buster tried them name out.

"That's quite a lovely name you've got, sweetheart." It sounded exotic to his ears and made the corners of his mouth twitch into a little smile. She must be Polynesian or a Pacific Islander with a name like that. No wonder she'd mentioned never forgetting a beach she'd been to before. "Have you got a nickname you'd prefer like Luce or Lucy? Or would you rather I just call you mine?"

He snuggled into the crook of her neck and peppered kisses in the sensitive area near her collarbone, only pulling back to get a good look at her while she was giggle, then he dove back in. Her body was incredibly comfortable to hold, her slim form offering little resistance against him as he showered her with affection. It felt so right just holding her, touching her, as if this girl had been meant for him all along and it had just taken some effort to find her.

She belonged in his arms.

And this Tyler douchebag would find that out the hard way.

And Buster was going to do everything in his power to keep her there. Even little things most people would take for granted, like cooking. Considering that, it had been quite some time since he'd eaten on the plane and the sun's position in the sky deemed it to be mid to late morning now. He also hadn't seen his gorgeous new girlfriend eat anything yet either, so now was as good a time as any to remedy that.

He took the opportunity and stood up with her in his arms. Cradling her easily in his arms despite her being surprised, he walked out towards the kitchen. "Now that we've had some incredibly gratifying sex for the last six hours or so, why don't I make us some breakfast?" The boy asked, gently setting her on one of the counter tops. He gave her a smooch, then opened up the fridge and turned back towards her.

"What are you in the mood for?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:35 pm

"That was smooth man, real smooth. But I've been called many a things. Luce, Lucy, Hey Lu, but most people just call me Lu" She giggled, trying rather pathetically to fend off his barrage of ticklish kisses and snuggles, and failing miserably as he took to lightly attacking her sides too with his fingers. "Hey now, I'm ticklish!" She swatted at him playfully, just relishing the silly moment for what it was.

It was warm and sweet and gave her butterflies, and the smile on her face hadn't dipped even a smidge. She'd never felt this happy with someone before, not even when she and Tyler were both still good, back when they actually seemed to be friends and before they got together.

Those days seemed like forever ago...

Sure, the two of them got along fine in the start of things. They'd hang out together a lot with their circle of friends and they both liked to game, they're motto and attitudes of "living for the moment" seemed to align and everyone thought they'd be great together since they seemed to "mesh so well together". But that really was all there was to it, there never really was any spark there, just rose colored glasses that made a bad situation look good.

Lu had blinded herself to her own suffering and loneliness because of it, and took Tyler's absence and neglect at face value. Her days with him were spent questioning and wondering about herself and what she was doing wrong, and being so completely lonely...

She hated it...

Luckily though, it didn't seem like she'd never have to deal with that ever again, Lu thought happily as her new lover carried her to the kitchen with ease. Even throwing her up into the air lightly for a surprised laugh and spinning her around before plopping her on the counter top of the kitchen isle with a little kiss.

Buster, she liked that name, Buster was so warm and welcoming, so utterly open with her. He treated her like a queen, like someone precious, something she could say not even Tyler had ever done before and she was almost taken aback by all the attention he showered her with as someone who never really preferred the spotlight.

But he wanted her input on anything and everything he did, he wanted to know how she felt, what she was comfortable with, and what she wanted to explore. Of course, he didn't know a single thing about her aside from the sex and the fact that they both loved it, but he was so relaxed with her and kind, it felt like they'd known each other for ages with how they talked.

She'd never felt so at ease.

Even him puttering around her kitchen as he talked with her, checking out all the random groceries she'd bought and what tools she was armed with seemed like a normal and natural thing, like he'd done so a dozen or more times with her.

It was only after his third or so pass by her with a bowl in hand, that Lu really noticed his back for the first time, her eyes widening and wincing as she saw the number she'd done to him in the throes of passion. Bright red lines marred his otherwise pristine alabaster skin, the marks raised and some even bloody as little tears and dried droplets were speckled here and there.

She was going to apologize immediately, offer to get him some ointment or maybe a warm wet towel to help soothe the slight burn he was surely feeling, but any and all thoughts of helping him were blown out the window when he'd turned around to face her, asking her what she was in the mood for.

His cock was still standing hard and at the ready between his legs, weighted down only by it's own size and girth with that lovely row of metal studs glistening in the light. Her mouth watered at the sight, her eyes dilating and her tongue peeking out to swipe across her lips as she zeroed in on what she really wanted to devour.

"I'm in the mood to suck you off please and thanks"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:40 pm

The mental image of Lu getting down on her knees, placing her delicate hands on his hips and taking his hefty cock into her hot mouth immediately reignited his burning desire for her. He'd flung the refrigerator door shut and was looming over her in seconds, pupils blown wide with raw need and hand shooting up to gently fist the hair at the nape of her neck. Angling her head towards him, his mouth came down to claim hers with an almost savage growl.

"You little minx." Buster's tone was accusatory and thick with lust, "I told you that we need to rest, and get something to eat and drink." His free hand trailed down the line of her neck, traced the dip near her clavicle, then palmed her breast. The hand was large enough to spread heat from his touch alone as he squeezed and rolled the soft flesh, pinching at the dusty nipple until it became a hard bead. "But you didn't listen to reason." At this, he bent down and sucked her other nipple into his mouth, tonguing it as his gaze bore into hers.

His green eyes burned with open passion as his hand slid from her breast and down to her still moist slit. "You decided to tease me with a blowjob, knowing that I'm trying to control myself and take care of you." The long fingers slid easily back inside her, pumping deeply as he thumbed her clit, "Naughty girl." He grinned darkly at her as her inner walls greedily clamped down onto his fingers.

"Do you have any idea how tempting you really are?"

There was no chance to respond as Buster reclaimed her mouth, swallowing all the sweet noises Lu was making as he fingered her until she came hard. "All I want to do is have you every possible way I can think of, but I need to make sure we get some food, water and rest first." The boy scolded her softly, then slid his cum-soaked fingers between her lips. "You can suck my dick and do anything you want to me afterwards."

Then he carefully released her, took a deep breath, shook himself out of his lust-driven mania and decided, "I'm making omelettes. We can get to know each other over breakfast and then my body is yours to do whatever you want to it. Tie me down, suck my cock, fuck me with some of the toys, and ride me all you want, but we're having breakfast first."

And with that he stuck out his tongue, gave her a cheeky wink and started preparing their meal.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:52 pm

"Mmmm'kaayy~" Lu replied without much thought to what he'd even said. Instead, she flopped back onto the island counter top with a satisfied sigh, a silly grin plastered on her face as her glazed teal eyes stared up at the ceiling in dazed happiness. She hadn't gotten a single word in through his whole "punishment", her words dying on her lips as moans and whimpers escaped her instead, her body squirming eagerly against his in temptation and bliss but his hold on her kept her right where she was.

It was so frustrating that he could do that, she'd wanted to rock her hips against his! The head his cock was right there dammit, and rubbing so deliciously against her clit as he teased her, but he wouldn't let her move at all! His grip on her was gentle but iron clad, weaving around her and pinning her in place as his fingers tangled and fisted her hair.

She'd have complained about it too if she wasn't so pretty pleased as punch about it all, her shit eating grin never leaving her face as one leg lazily swung over the edge of her perch.

Her pussy was nice and tingly, soaking wet from his fingering, and her juices coated her thighs and the cold marble counter beneath her as pleasant little "zings" of post-orgasmic bliss danced up her spine. Her nipples were once again hardened into pert aroused beads, her breasts aching still for his warm touch. But best of all was the taste of herself lingering on her tongue from the wet fingers he'd slipped into her mouth. The salty sweet tang of her juices made her hot, but the hints of his seed mingling within her taste, the rich heartiness of his own flavor, made her ravenous and eager to sample his cock.

She supposed she could've just jumped down and tackled him, having her way with him as she pleased. Buster seemed just as wound up as she was after all, and more than eager to get back to fucking if not for their bodies annoying need for nourishment and rest.

But she couldn't bring herself to do so...not just yet...

Looking over at him, expertly puttering around her kitchen like he owned the place, chopping and cooking their meal as masterfully as any skilled chef did something for her. It made her feel warm and cozy, like she had a teddy bear that was just perfect to hold and cuddle even though it wasn't in her arms.

It was a strange feeling for her.

Normally, Lu only cared about getting down and dirty with her partner, fucking til she was satisfied and not caring much for anything else. It was easier that way, at least for her, to not expect or hope for romantics and sweet nothings after the deed was done. Doing so only made her feel lonelier when those cuddles and kisses after sex never came, it's how she'd held herself together for so long with Tyler and his neglect.

But with Buster...

He wasn't holding her right now, but she could feel his warmth wrapped around her. He wasn't kissing her right now, but she could feel his desire. How was it then that with just him being there and doing something so completely normal, while he mindlessly chatted away to her, that she could feel so loved and more satisfied than after all the sex that they'd had?

She didn't know...and honestly...she was a little scared to find out...

But even still, Lu couldn't tear her eyes away from his form, turning over to lie on her side with her head propped up in her hand, a little smile playing on her lips as she talked and laughed with his until their food was ready.

"This is nice..."

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:11 pm

Most people probably wouldn't cook naked so close to a hot stove top, especially if they were still rock hard and incredibly horny. But then again, most people weren't Buster. Considering the fact that he'd cheesed his way from 'some rando she'd accidentally texted' to 'the guy that hopped a plane to France so he could steal her heart', it was probably crystal clear that he was far from normal.

And with the way he was preparing breakfast for the two of them it was clear that he probably did most, if not all, of the cooking at home. Glancing over at the somewhat limp and rather content looking girl sprawled across the counter, he noticed her watching him closely. A soft little smile was on her lips as she watched him cook the omelettes, fluffy and packed with the diced and sauteed fillings. An expert flick of the wrist sent them airborne in a little flip and he caught them in the pan as they came down, sizzling away with a soft hiss.

Once the omelettes were finished and plated, he handed one to Lu and took one for himself.

Once the first bite was in his mouth, it suddenly hit him just how hungry he was. A sharp pang in his stomach reminded him that he did in fact need food - specifically protein - and he downed about a third of his omelette before forcing himself to slow down. It'd do him no favors if eating too quickly made him sick. With that in mind he decided a little light conversation was in order, especially so he could learn more about the girl he was quickly becoming obsessed with.

"You've told me you enjoy surfing and island hopping, what else do you like to do in your free time?" The boy asked earnestly, then grinned cheekily at her, "Aside from me, of course."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:26 pm

The delicious scent of expertly seasoned and freshly cooked veggies wrapped in a gooey eggy mix hit her nose and made her mouth water as Lu eyed the food he was making hungrily, her own realization of just how starving she was after all that physical activity hitting her hard from the aroma as her stomach made an audible growl in want.

But far from being embarrassed over her body's own dire need for food, Lu was sitting up and at attention as she eagerly took her plate from him with a smile. Her eyes sparkling as they roamed over the delectable morsel in awe, marveling over his cooking abilities in not so hidden delight.

Lu herself wasn't a bad cook per se, not nearly as bad as her friends Celi or Mimi anyway. But she was no expert like Buster or her papa were, cooks who just seemed to have a knack for turning a bunch of ordinary ingredients into something spectacular looking. No, she was just a regular old "I can cook it, especially if I have a recipe" type of gal.

But she was, if anything, a foodie at heart. Being a big fan of food and eating in general, especially if it was good, and having no qualms about giving anything and everything a try no matter how weird it seemed to be to others if it thrilled her palette.

So when she took the first bite, still piping hot with molten cheese stretching out in long gooey strands from her mouth to the fork to her plate, she moaned at the taste. This could just be her hunger talking, but this omelet was by far the best fucking thing she'd ever eaten!

The egg was cooked to perfection, creamy and soft without a hint of over cooking, and the tiny bits of cured ham added just the right saltiness to the omelet's rich flavor with a blend of spices and herbs she couldn't quite place. There were mushrooms and spinach, diced green onions and garlic, finally chopped bits of bell peppers and sliced sundried tomatoes.

This was easily something Lu would have expected to find at one of the more upscale restaurants or hotels that she'd visited in the past with Celi, the quality of it putting those prized and honored chefs to shame. And all with a bunch of regular ingredients she'd just picked up at the market too.

When he spoke to her, asking what she liked to do in her free time and making light conversation in between his own ravenous eating, she had to hold up a hand to him for pause as she gathered her bearings.

"Gimme a sec, I'm having a religious moment here and I don't even believe in that shit" Lu mumbled in quiet awe, her eyes closed as she relished her bite before giving him her full attention once she'd swallowed.

"Babe, I dunno what kind of crack you put in this, but I'm in fucking heaven. Please tell me 'the world's best omelets' aren't the only thing you can cook, cause even if it is, I will eat anything and everything you make from now on" The surfer jovially praised without a hint of doubt to her words. He could serve her a fucking dried and tarred grasshopper for all she cared and she'd still eat the damn thing if he somehow made it taste that amazing!

"Ah, but to answer your question. Aside from surfing and traveling and you, I'm down for anything related to the water really, so swimming, diving, boating, etc. etc. Eating, obviously, is a nice pastime of mine too. I like hitting up some out of the way hidey hole spots with my bestie whenever I get the chance. Oh, and I like gaming too. Nothing hardcore and I'm not really into ranked or anything, but I enjoy most games and don't mind trying new ones if they seem interesting enough" She ended with a casual shrug, digging back into her breakfast with great delight before pointing to him with a nosey grin.

"Your turn, aside from rocking peoples worlds with sex and food, what do you like doing on a quiet Saturday night?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:12 pm