Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Text messages - Page 3 Bar_left27%Text messages - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Text messages - Page 3 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 3 Bar_left9%Text messages - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Text messages - Page 3 Bar_left0%Text messages - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Text messages - Page 3 Bar_left45%Text messages - Page 3 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

2 posters

Text messages

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Text messages - Page 3 Empty Re: Text messages

Post  Buster Neally Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:41 am

Oh yes, the sensation of her burying her hands in his hair while they kissed was as sublime as he knew it would be. And even though he'd have gladly given in and just taken her on the spot in front of any onlookers, he allowed her to pull away and be the voice of reason. An affirmative hum when she suggested they leave was enough to let her know that he agreed it was for the best. Though that didn't stop him from holding her close in a warm embrace while she peppered his jaw with kisses.

She fit so perfectly in his arms that he didn't want to let her go.

So he did the next best thing and kept one arm around her as she led him out of the airport and into the parking lot. "I get to decide our agenda?" Buster echoed, all sorts of dirty ideas coming to mind, "Alright then. How about you take us to a nice quiet spot on the way to your place? I'm just aching to get a taste of you."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:46 am

"Aww a nice quiet spot, you sure? Given that kiss just now, I thought for sure you'd want me to take you somewhere more open?" She joked lightheartedly.

But in all honestly, no matter where he'd picked, she would've enjoyed herself plenty. With just a kiss alone he'd made her feel alive again, her blood pumping, heart racing, she'd never gotten so wet from a kiss before but she could already feel the liquid heat pooling between her legs. It was just her luck that their stop wasn't too far away, or she might've just pounced him right there in the car.

In a matter of minutes, she had them parked and out of the car, stopped atop small cliff that looked to be in the middle of no where with no life around. But the Lavender Fields of Nice were beautiful during the day, but at night, they positively glowed with an almost magical light. Entrance of course wasn't allowed after hours, but from their vantage point they could clearly overlook acres and acres of the glimmering fields, and not a soul around was there to bother them.

"Here we are mon cher, I hope you'll enjoy it~"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:27 am

He couldn't have picked a prettier spot if he'd tried.

With the soft glow of the moon and the stars twinkling in the night sky, the lush purples of the rows upon rows of lavender trees were a thing of beauty. Their scent was carried along with each soft breeze and offered an air of both comfort and romance.

But as lovely as it was, he couldn't bring himself to keep his eyes off the girl he'd come for.

Buster wrapped her in his arms, kissing her lips slowly, softly, before trailing down her neck. With each tender kiss, he gently sucked at her skin, his large warm hands spreading over her slim back. There were no raised edges to indicate a bra of any sort, he discovered, and his fingers ran feather-light trails around her rib cage to circle around her breasts.

Running his thumbs over her taut nipples confirmed that she'd decided not to wear a bra and Buster smiled at the knowledge. "I like your dress." He said, tugging the fabric away from her breast so that he could replace it with his mouth. His pierced tongue toyed with the nipple as he moved to caress and tease the other with his hand.

In a matter of moments his free hand moved to slide under the hem of her sundress. He'd figured on having to move her panties to the side so that he could start fingering her but was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing panties. No undergarments at all.

His erection came back with a vengeance and he slid two of his long fingers into her already wet folds, pumping them in and out in a steady rhythm. He released her chest and grinned up at her teasingly. "You know, it was a long trip." He began conversationally, "I think I need a snack." Then ducked his head under the skirt.

Immediately his hot mouth found her clit, lips sucking at her while his pierced tongue assaulted the bundle of nerves. He knelt before her on the ground, fingering her and eating her out as if he was starving and only she could provide him sustenance.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:24 am

A soft needy whimper escaped Lu's lips as Buster pulled himself away from their gentle loving kiss to snake his way down her body, his lips exploring and learning all of her sweet spots as he leisurely began to lay his claim. A nibble to the pulse point on her neck had her moaning loudly in his ear, her nails clawing at his back as the skin reddened under his treatment.

"I'm glad you like it, I thought of you when I picked it out~" She groaned as he moved lower still, discovering she'd left herself bare for him under her dress as he pulled her straps away and exposed her taut nipples and bust, and he'd gladly indulged. Peppering her chest with wet open mouth kisses and causing her to shiver in pleasure as the gentle nights breeze danced against her skin. And when he finally pulled her tit into his mouth Lu positively keened, arching her back into his hold as his pierced tongue paid homage to her dusty nipples, sucking at them and playing with them until they were hardened and sensitive little beads at his mercy.

Lu was completely at his mercy too, she could already feel her juices slipping down her inner thighs and falling onto the grass under their feet, her want and need for him apparent as she moaned loudly at him for more, wiggling in his hold in hopes of getting it.

He'd answered her prays perfectly of course.

Once learning that she'd forgone any underwear as well, he wasted no time in sliding two long fingers into her folds, the act causing her to nearly collapse against him as her knees shook from the steady but fierce pumping of his digits. His fingers were so much longer than hers, thicker too, and her moistened walls were quick to clamp down on them hard, wanting to never let them go.

"OH FUCK!!!" She shouted as his hungry mouth descended upon her clit eagerly, his piecing instantly having her gasping and sending her straight to euphorbia as she'd never experienced anything like that in her life.

But Lu was more than happy to welcome his continued assault, leaning back onto the hood of the car for him as her ankles hooked over his shoulders and behind his back, her hands finding purchase immediately in his soft curly locks.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! I'm almost!" And them she screamed, her cum flooding from her core and into his eager waiting mouth.
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:18 am

Buster had really only been going down on her for a minute or so before she was shouting and cumming hard into his mouth her hands digging into his curly hair and ankles draped over his shoulders. She tasted amazing - clearly she was the kind of girl that took good care of her body with the light flavor of a healthy meal mixed with her own irresistible tang in her juices.

He swallowed audibly, relishing the taste as it slid smoothly down his throat.

The temptation to keep eating her sensitive pussy was enough to make him suck at her clit until her legs trembled and she practically squealed at the over-stimulation. If he kept that up, she'd be spent before he even started fucking her properly. Forcing himself to slow down, he begrudgingly slid his fingers slowly out of her soaked hole and replaced them with his tongue.

Pushing in his tongue as far as possible inside her, he felt some of her cum flow over his tongue and into his mouth. He drew his tongue back and pushed it inside her again. And again. And then he started a steady rhythm of fucking her with his tongue. He knew he should probably go easy on her, that she just orgasmed, but damn if he didn't want to drink more of her cum.

So he thrust his tongue into her trembling core, tormenting her walls as they desperately tried to clench onto him. Her hands fisted in his hair, her thighs quaked, and she was making the most beautiful noises as he worked her through another orgasm.

Eventually, when she sagged against the car, he took mercy on her and carefully released her, gently moving her legs back to a mostly leaning, somewhat upright position. He rose to his feet, sucking her juices off his fingers and groaned in pleasure. "Delicious." He spoke the word with reverence.

"Do you want a taste?" He asked, leaning over her and sucking the last of her juices into his mouth, "Come get it."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:47 am

Lu peaked at her talented lover from behind the arm that she'd thoughtlessly thrown across her face, her hair disheveled and splayed around her as she tried to catch her breath, her legs obviously still trembling like a new born lambs from his assault.

That...that was the most AMAZING thing she'd ever felt...what the ever loving hell!?

Was all foreplay supposed to feel this incredible!?

Cause if so, she was now seeing why her new friend was saying she'd gotten gypped out of a proper relationship, her boyfriend never did this kinda shit for her! She'd given plenty of head before, both to her boyfriend and any other playmate that happened to strike her fancy, but aside from that, no guy's ever gone down on her before.

And now that she's had a taste of what a good eating out was like, the young teen doubted she'd ever be able to go on without it again.

"Oh fuck yea I do~" Lu all but growled. Eagerly grabbing her lover by the collar of his shirt and pulling him back and down with her onto the car hood for a deeply passionate kiss, her legs tangling around his waist as she moaned against his lips.

She could feel his massive bulge through his shorts against her slickened core, her juices already soaking through the fabric as she steadily but enthusiastically ground herself against him. It was a slow dance between lips and hips, methodical and tender, as though she was looking to devour all of the taste of herself from his mouth while her hips followed suit. Making sure she was grinding against ever possible inch of him she could while he was still clothed.

"We should...probably head to my place huh?" She whispered against his lips, but her hips weren't slowing down in the least despite what she'd said.
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:42 am

For as much of a sex starved slut as he was, the one thing that always got Buster going was deep, passionate kisses. It was almost outrageous the way he could get so turned on by what most people probably hardly considered all that sexual.

And yet, it was true.

As she kissed and grinded against him he couldn't help but buck his hips toward her needy heat, his hands gripping and squeezing her ass as his body trapped her against the car. Within a few scant moments he'd gone from teasing to full blown desperation to be inside her.

"We should...probably head to my place huh?"

Buster had to force himself out of his haze of lust so that he could answer her. It wasn't easy, especially since she was still grinding against his erection, but his brain started functioning properly again.

"Yeah." He breathed, though he was still rutting against her vigorously, "We should. Otherwise I'm not going to be able to pull my dick out of you until long after the sun's up." With the way she was angled, he'd be able to push inside her sweet, hot cavern.

He thrust against her for several minutes more, then begrudgingly pulled away. Pulled the door open for her like a gentleman despite what they'd just been doing. Then he circled around the car and was seated next to her, his hand stroking the bare skin of her thigh. "Let's go." Hunger for her blazed within his green eyes, "Knowing that I'm going to give you your first real fucking and blow my load inside you while we're in your bed is making me all kinds of horny."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:19 am

"Saaame! I've always dreamed about being creampied, and if your load is anything like your dick, then I'll be drowning in cum before the nights over~" Lu licked her lips in want with a happy little hum, just imaging his load being blown straight into her hot and needy cunt as they fucked for hours on end.

It was such a dirty and raunchy desire, to want to have her mysterious lover go wild and nut deep inside her unwrapped. Even if she was on the pill, it was still a risky move to make, having him flood her fertile little cunt with his stranger's seed that could very well knock her up.

But the more she thought about it, the more eager she got.

Wiggling in her seat and spreading her legs apart for his wandering hand as she hit the gas, intent on making it back to her flat in half the time. Luckily for them it was more or less a straight shot there once they were on the main road, and what with it being near 3am, there'd hardly be anyone on the streets.

With that in mind, Lu had no qualms about reaching over and grabbing a handful of her beau's crotch through his shorts, fisting the beast the best she could with one hand and giving it a few gentle tugs for fun.

"Fuck, I can't wait until this hunk of meat is inside me~"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:31 am

When it came to sex, Buster was not known for patience.

Within the first few minutes of being back on the road he was already taking his shirt off and dragging his fingertips over the sensitive skin of his chest and nipples. The hand that had been stroking her thigh had traced the curve and was toying at her already abused clit and lips. She was still wet enough for his digits to swirl and dip without much resistance.

As the beautiful girl agreed with his sentiment and spoke of drowning in his cum, he grinned.

"You have no idea how right you are."

And with that, the hand that had been toying with his chest slid his zipper down, freeing his cock. It sprang from its confines like a monster being released - huge, thick, weighty and pierced. It throbbed, aching to be touched, aching to bury itself where it belonged.

And where it belonged was inside her.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:17 am

Lu wasted no time in grabbing ahold of his bare cock with her hand, lightly running her fingers along him from base to tip in awe as she nibbled on her lower lip longingly, her thumb circling his leaking head. "Oh hell, you're even bigger in person..." She mumbled, jerking the car a little rougher then she'd planned into the condo's garage as she distractingly continued to stroke him, eager to get them inside.

But she had them safely parked and out of the vehicle in record time despite her rough driving skills, attaching herself to him hungrily as soon as they were both standing. Both barely clothed and flushed as she all but jumped him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she kissed him like he'd disappear at any moment, happy to now grind her bare wet cunt against his rock hard cock with abandon.

It was a stumbling mess of frantic kisses and greedy humping as she directed him to the small side elevator that'd take them to her floor and finally to her flat, and he'd actually made her cum on the way up as he used the shaky walls to his advantage, using it as an impromptu vibrator to help stimulate her to completion.

But they couldn't have made it to her home any sooner for her taste, and as soon as they were through the door, she was reaching down and pulling her dress up and off her body, leaving her completely bare for his pleasure as she grinned up at him in his arms.

"Now then, you ready to rock my world and fill my pussy?"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:43 pm

Buster answered her question by shoving his shorts and boxers down, his erection still announcing very clearly how much he wanted her. Toeing his sneakers and socks off and stepping out of his clothing, he closed the distance between them in a couple strides.

His arms lifted her off her feet so that she could wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her towards where he guessed her bedroom might be. The slick from between her folds leaked deliciously down onto his shaft as it cradled her while he moved.

"Where's your bedroom?" There was a noticeable strain in his voice, as though his self control was hanging on by an exceptionally frayed thread, "You deserve to be comfortable when I break you in properly."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:53 pm

"Straight down the hall, can't miss" Lu giggled into his ear, peppering kisses along his tense jawline as he very purposefully marched towards their destination in great haste, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him once more.

She couldn't blame him one bit for his hurry, she was also feeling anxious and excited, nervous even for what was about to come. It felt like forever since she'd gotten laid, it'd been months, and she honestly wondered if she'd even be able to take him inside of her.

But that small drop of worry didn't stop her at all from egging him on.

The underside of his cock was firmly pressed against her moistened lips and every move he made had his piercings rubbing up against her sensitive clit. She moaned softly into his ear, peppered him with kisses on every inch of skin she could reach, dragged her nails teasingly along the span of his shoulders, all to feel him twitch against her, to have him grip her ass harder and bounce her a little rougher with each step.

And once they'd finally reached her room she purred, wiggling in his hold as her juices dripped down from him and onto the floor, her core already clenching in need.

"Hurry beau, I can't wait much longer~"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:56 am

Buster's grin was lightning fast and devious. "You got it.~"

Suddenly he sprinted towards her bed, leaped into the air and landed with a rough bounce on the mattress, lips attacking her face and neck in a barrage of kisses. He chuckled playfully, reaching a hand down to adjust himself. He rubbed the thick head of his shaft along the length of her soaking slit and lined himself up with her entrance.

He could have teased her, could've drawn it out and made her beg him to fill her up with his cock. But why should he when they both wanted it so badly?

No, he was going to give it to her right this minute.

Spreading her open with his fingers, he began pushing the head of his cock inside her tight entrance. And to say that she was tight was the understatement of the year. She'd told him that her boyfriend hadn't been present for a while, but he didn't think it could have been this bad.

His rod was practically aching with need but he couldn't just force it all in at once. Doing such a thing might hurt them both and seriously screw up their plans for the visit. So Buster started rocking his hips into her in shallow but firm thrusts. He kept up a smooth pace, working his way in a little at a time with each thrust.

Clearly he was not only much longer, but far girthier as well. What was that guy packing, a Slim Jim?!

"You're so tight you're practically a virgin." His voice was a growl as he'd managed to work his way about halfway into her, "Don't worry though. You're going to enjoy me ruining you for all the other boys." Finally he was in far enough to start rolling his hips as he thrust into her and he took the opportunity to squeeze her ass and pull her into it.

"How's this?" He arced up into her, dragging his piercings along her insides with purpose, "You doing alright so far?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:23 am

A twinkling laugh rang through the air as she held on tight when her new beau sprinted for her bed suddenly, bouncing them on her mattress as though they were kids, before attacking her with a barrage of kisses that had her swatting at him playfully when he'd started to tickle her sides with his wandering hands.

It was insanely cute, and fun and silly, and Lu couldn't even remember a time when she'd ever had fun like this with a guy in bed. Like they actually enjoyed being with her aside from just the sex.

Usually she had to be sexy or slutty, a tease, but oh so willing to please. Even though it technically was a natural part of her own personality, it got tiring after a while of having to play the wet dream all the time.

But this, this was so much different, so much more fun!

She loved getting to laugh her heart out over how silly they were being in bed and seeing his own playful smile grinning back at her, and when he finally started to push the head of his cock into her waiting pussy, her moan was the most genuine it's ever been.

It was light and shuddering, needy in fact as her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened into a small "o" as she gasped, her body shivering in new fold delight as he started to ease his way in.

He was sooooo thick!

Lu felt as though she was having an out of body experience as he rocked his hips steadily into hers in shallow firm thrusts, pushing his way in bit by bit, stretching her tight walls with his thick cock head until they'd finally let him in. She had to scramble to find something, anything, to hold onto as he worked his way past her entrance, finally grabbing ahold of her windowsill to hold herself steady.

With every smooth thrust of his hips he forced a little more in, and once she'd hit his first row of piercings her eyes flew wide open and she sucked in a breath. She was no blooming virgin, and even though her boyfriend was nothing to write home about when it came to the dick department, Lu did use a dildo on a near daily basis.

But with his sheer size and those studs...she felt like it was her first time all over again, like she was a blushing virgin waiting to feel her first dick inside her.

She'd cried out with every row that made it's way inside her, her eyes prickled with small tears as he slowly and steadily stimulated more and more of her inner walls until they were a fluttering clenching mess, her juices spilling out in waves around him as she gasped for breath.

But she never once asked him to stop, she didn't dare too, it felt too good. Especially when he'd rolled his hips up and into hers, dragging those deadly studs against all her sweet spots until she was shuddering and wailing for more.

"Please...please give me more, I need you~"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:39 am

Buster's jaw was tense as he kept working his way deeper inside her. She was so hot and tight, yet so sweet and willing that all he wanted to do was start railing her as if his life depended on it. Every thrust, every roll of his hips pulled the most delicious noises from the girl and it was really pulling at his self control.

After all, having her trembling legs wrapped around him as he went spelunking in her cavern was nothing short of incredible. Here she was, clearly never having had good sex before, and nowhere near loose enough for this to be easy. And yet she never once cried out or asked him to stop.

Instead she was begging him for more.

It caught him off guard but he wasn't about to deny her.

His thrusts were a little bit firmer now, they slid a bit further inside as he lifted a hand to tangle in her hair. Buster captured her lips with his, his mouth hot, tongue tangling with hers passionately. A moan of appreciation sounded deep in his chest and traveled up his throat, into her mouth. The slick velvet softness of her all around him welcomed him as deeply as he could go and he was willing to go as deep as she could take him.

With that in mind, Buster started unconsciously thrusting faster, plunging his cock harder and making sure she felt every inch of his throbbing cock all over her her pussy. The longer he worked his way into her, the harder and faster he went until he was banging the head of his shaft against her womb like a jack hammer. Gasping in pleasure, he broke the kiss to moan pleadingly into her ear.

"Just a little farther, sweetheart." His breath was hot against her ear, "I'm almost all the way. Let me in."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:26 pm

Lu groaned as he'd tangled a large hand in her hair, gently but firmly angling her head to his liking to capture her lips with his in a passionate battle of wet tongues and heat, making her moan in delight as she felt a satisfied rumble bubbling from his chest and into hers as his thrusts grew harder and faster in pace.

She just loved his tender manhandling of her, the way he could mold her to his whim and wishes with nary any force or strength at all, just a light push here or a firm hold there and she was complete putty in his hands.

He used it so easily, so effortlessly too. To guide her into helping him further bury himself inside her, even as her walls clenched and sucked at him in wanting need. With his fluid lead her legs were spread farther so he could thrust into her as hard and fast as he liked, her hips were angled better letting him go deeper still, and her back was arched so perfectly into him that his studs always dragged into the most sweetest places inside her.

Lu had never felt so utterly full before, none of her toys even came close! Her walls were stretched the utmost limits by his incredible size as her juices were a constant flow, leaking out and down her firm ass as he began to jackhammer into her with his full weight behind it, ramming into the tender entrance of her womb with a drive that was almost scary.

But she absolutely loved it! Gasping and moaning into the kiss, nibbling on his lip in eagerness as he bottomed out inside her, his cock head pressing firmly against the gate to her womb just begging for entrance into her deepest chambers.

A quick glace down would show her he wasn't even full in yet, a good few inches of his massive shaft still remained, pulsing and eager to sit inside her hot wet chamber as well. And a needy whine escaped her when she realized this, her hips twisting and wiggling in his hold to try and get him in all the way, she needed all of him dammit! But he just wouldn't budge!

"C'mon, do it!" She begged, bracing herself once she realized no means on earth would get him fully inside unless he slammed on home himself. "Please I need all of you in me, just do it!"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:34 pm

Despite her best efforts, she was unable to help him squeeze past the entrance to her womb, the 'promised land'. He knew that he could get in there in he forced it, but that was sure to sting. Perhaps more, since her absent boyfriend was far from well endowed. How was he supposed to prepare her for this?

Apparently, he didn't have to.

His lover was already bracing herself for him to roughly impale her on his cock. He pulled her away from the window sill and closer to the center of her bed, draping her arms over his shoulders. Emerald eyes locked with teal eyes.

"If it hurts, feel free to yank my hair or claw my back." Buster informed her, stroking her cheek, "And don't worry about hurting me, I don't mind. In fact, I like it... and I might fuck you harder."

An expression of shock came over her, but he'd expected it. He simply gave her a charming smile, pulled almost all the way out, then slammed back into her. Hard. But he didn't stop at that. Instead, he started driving into her at a merciless pace, hands forcing her legs apart as far as they could go while he battered the barrier to her womb.

Faster.

Harder.

He pounded into her as she was screaming and moaning in ecstasy, until finally he breached the barrier and filled her womb so much that the head of his cock was throttling the back of her womb. Moaning, his lips sucked at the skin of her neck.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good!"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:18 pm

This was totally new.

She was completely at his mercy now, her legs being forced down and back into the mattress, spread as wide as they could go while he relentlessly battered the gates to her womb with full force. She had no way of moving, no way of escaping his ruthless assault, her only release being clawing at his back until it was red and marred or pulling at his hair until he grunted and groaned in her ear.

It left her heated, her mind numb with pleasure as she gasped and panted for air, her core wet and pulsating with his every thrust. She never knew having no control, no freedom like this, could get her so riled up. That it would have her wailing and moaning in his ear just as loudly as he was, begging him for more in jumbled choking words.

She needed him, she needed his cock, every inch of it!

Her slickened walls wanted nothing more than to have every inch of his massive girth to stretching her, molding her to his shape and size, eager to clamp down on him as he rocked himself inside her to completion. Emptying his load into her hungry womb until she was nice and full with nothing but his seed.

She told him as much as he pounded into her, mindlessly telling him in heaving breathes how much she yearned for him inside her, how much she craved his fertile load.

The force of his thrusts never died down in the least as he heard her and if anything, they only came down hard and faster. It was a dull aching kind of painful pleasure he was giving her, like that kind a good massage left you with as every knot and kink was meticulously pushed and rubbed right out of you.

And when he finally he breached through her gates, gone where no man or toy had ever touched before, and the head of his cock was ramming against the back of her tender womb, she snapped. Her back going stiff as her eyes flew open, a shudder dancing its way up her spine as she wantonly moaned low and loud, her arms flying up and tangling in her hair as her back arched up off the bed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucking hell! YES!" She screamed, her eyes were glazed over with lust as she looked at him through heavy lashes, a catty grin planted on her face even as her body convulsed in his hold as she came hard around his fully impaled cock.

Almost in a daze, she reached a hand up, grabbing a fistful of his hair and yanking him down for a kiss as she stared deep into his eyes. "That's it beau~ Fuck my womb up good, I want you wrecking my pussy and knocking me up with your seed y'hear?"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:47 pm

Buster pounded into her steadily, his fierce thrusts pistoning into her as her wanton cries egged him on. Undoubtedly enjoying her lack of freedom, she was pulsing around his every movement. He'd been grinding his studs against her inner walls when he'd been going slower, but rather than let up on her as the speed increased, he made sure those piercings were working their magic.

He grinned down at where they were intimately joined, making sure she was watching. Placing a hand on her flat stomach, it was exceptionally clear with each thrust just where he was inside her. Fingers felt her stomach on the outside as his dick pounded away inside her womb.

Partner stimulation inside and out was one of his favorite things to do during sex.

It made him want to do all sorts of dirty, depraved things to her, make her scream and beg him for more. A dark thrill raced up his spine as her nails clawed his back until raised welts covered the alabaster skin. The slight telltale itch of the tiniest trickles of blood alerted him that she must've accidentally broken the skin during her throes of pleasure. The way she screamed and cursed, yanking hard on his hair as she came hard on his cock.

It hurt so, so good.

And then she yanked him down into a rough, hungry kiss and stared deep into his eyes. Desire ripped through his entire body in an instant, more than familiar with such a trigger.  Her teal eyes were like pools of hot liquid as she as she demanded, "That's it beau~ Fuck my womb up good, I want you wrecking my pussy and knocking me up with your seed y'hear?" The sweetest torture, the crystal clear message he was always ready to obey...

Submit.

"An order..." Buster breathed, elation clear in his eyes and a wicked smile curling his lips, "As you command, my queen." Without warning his entire demeanor shifted from tender firmness to animalistic sex fiend. His hands were everywhere, touching, squeezing, pinning her down and preventing any escaped had she actually wanted one. An almost inhuman growl tore from his throat as he railed her mercilessly, his pace frantic and his thrusts brutal.

With his outrageous stamina he lost track of how long he was throttling her womb. At one point he laughed like a supervillain and fisted a strong hand in her hair, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Doesn't it feel good to get fucked by a real man?" There was a slight sting of teeth at the base of her neck. His hot mouth and tongue sucked and soothed the area until he'd left a dark, obvious hickey, "It feels good to give up control and let someone wreck you, doesn't it, lover girl?"
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:39 am

"Ooooh yesss~" She purred back to him, the same animalistic growl rumbling in the back of her throat as she lay pinned and at his mercy beneath him, unable to do anything at all but moan and cry as he used her body as he saw fit. His hands roaming and groping her ass so he could plunge deeper and harder into her sensitive core, his fingers rubbing and flicking at her swollen clit to make her clench around him harder, his mouth sampling her sweat laced skin and tits and marking her as his as he pleased.

She couldn't move an inch in his hold, his grip simply too strong and she moaned aloud as he fisted her hair, pulling her head farther to the side as he nipped and lavished her skin to his delight until angry red hickeys were left in his wake. His fierce pistoning thrusts only ever slowing to roll his hips, grinding his studs up and into every nook and cranny of her pussy, the first few rows at the top in particular taking care to edge along her tender bruised gates and womb until she was shuddering and cumming around him once more.  

But Lu didn't mind her captive state at all, in fact she was loving it!

Her crazed grin never once leaving her face as her teal eyes sparkled with unbridled lust and hunger. She never knew it could feel so amazing to be dominated like this, to be so completely at another's mercy. She had read plenty of hentai in her day, not to mention watched far too much porn to be considered healthy, and there were plenty of times where this kind of thing happened and she didn't think too much of it.

But now she understood why those girls had always looked so shit faced happy as they were being fucked, why they always begged for more.

It was addicting, it was thrilling, and it made her so very wet.

And as the sweet sweet sounds of slick skin on skin permeated the air, his brutal thrusts plunging deep into her womb, battering the sensitive walls of her deepest chamber, she wailed her desires to him, uninhibited now more than ever now that she'd had a taste of this sinful heaven he'd taken her too.

"Fuck me beau! Wreck me, pound me, I don't care! Just fuck me up! This pussy's yours now so go ahead and mark it! I want all that thick spunk of yours knocking me up and laying it's claim~"
    Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:32 am

"Mine, you say?"

The look in his eyes was just as crazed as hers. "You're goddamn right it is!" And to prove his point, he worked her clit faster as he railed her, "And I'm going to fuck it every chance I get. You're never going to want anybody but me inside you ever again."

The digits of his free hand tilted her hips backward and he trapped her with his thighs as he drilled her senseless. How many times had she come already? Five? Six? No matter. He was going to make damn sure that she knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that no one could ever compare to him in bed. He'd have her craving him before this trip was through - she already seemed to be - and he'd do anything and everything in his power to take her back home with him.

After all... by her own admission, she was his now.

Just the thought of that alone sent a wave of ecstacy through Buster and it gathered in his loins as the idea took root within him. A full shudder pulsed through his shaft and he felt his balls tighten, ready to fill this sweet, beautiful girl with copious amounts of his seed. He moaned, sliding his hands to grip her ass hard, ready to hold her tight so that he could cum inside her.

His grin was nothing short of pure possessiveness as he bucked hard into her. "Mmm, all mine day and night." He moaned, thrusting as deep into her as was humanly possible, "I'll be good to you sweetheart." His fingers tightened as he slammed hard into her and locked her to him, cock throbbing as he shot thick ropes of cum against the back wall of her womb.

Blast after blast sprayed inside her, quickly flooding her deepest chamber with his potent seed until he felt it surrounding the head of his cock. He was plugging her womb and stopping any from escaping. The shaft throbbed in blessed release, shooting more inside her as he hungrily claimed her mouth with his.

"Feel that?" Buster asked her as he captured her gaze with his, "Every bit of that was all because of you and now you have it inside. You're definitely mine now." His smile was darkly charming.

"And I'll never let you go."
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:22 pm

A feather light shudder danced up from the base of her spine as his first thick ropes of cum hit the back wall of her womb, making her breath hitch, her toes curl,  and face flush as she felt it, his seed, claiming her as his in the more manic part of her mind as he painted her deepest walls in his color.

It felt so different from the endless orgasms he'd given her, those were intense and earth shattering, leaving her gasping for air as she'd convulsed around him, her walls clamping down hard on his girth. But this, this was warm and soft, yet it left her feeling so incredibly full as his seed continued to flood her.

There was no where for it to go, his shaft was plugging her womb tightly and stopping even a single drop from escaping. But even still she could feel her pussy trying to milk him of all he had, her walls pulsating and massaging his girth as her womb greedily sucked up every bit of his seed that it could. She almost imagine her tubes, the passages to her fertile young egg, reaching down and kissing the tip of his cock for a taste of his load, eager for his sperm.

It was a delusion more than anything, she knew, but as he smiled down at her charmingly possessive, whispering how he'd never let her go, she couldn't help but want it to be true.

"Hmmm, I'd like that~" She moaned to him, her voice airy but raw from screaming so much. And she tenderly, eyes still locked with his, she brought his hand to her cheek, kissing his palm sweetly as her other wrapped around him. "Being all yours, and taking your cock inside me whenever and wherever you'd like~"

And faster than he could react, she snapped, her legs wrapping around him and her hips rolling. Pulling him over and under her with the help of the arm she'd wrapped around him until she sitting on top his lap, his cock still deeply impaled in her core as she smiled down at him with a hungry look in her eyes.

"I loved being creampied by you" Lu purred to him, her hand resting on her trim tanned belly as she leisurely stroked him and her full womb. "I never knew it could feel this amazing, this satisfying to have a load of thick fertile cum sitting in my belly...I think you might have just awakened a new kink in me..."

"But, I think I still have room for more..." She moaned, rolling her hips into his as her other hand reached over and tweaked one of his pierced nipples. Her voice sweet and tempting as she leaned down, her tongue swiping across the shell of his ear. "Mind claiming me some more and filling me up with that fertile spunk of yours until we pass out~?"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:59 am

To say he was caught off guard by her sudden flipping of their positions would have been an understatement. No, he had been completely blindsided by it. Bewildered as to how she'd managed to flip him onto his back so effortlessly, he stared up at the girl in wonder.

He couldn't keep the smile off his face.

But even more importantly, the tanned temptress had responded positively to his possessiveness and that gave him hope that he could perhaps convince her to follow him home. He could tempt her with the beaches, the ocean waves, and the promise of having his body at her beck and call. Or if he happened to get her pregnant, then she could have their children in paradise and he'd be their breadwinner.

Nevertheless, he wanted to keep her. Especially since she was willing - no, more like demanding he keep fucking her. And if nothing else, Buster was eager to please her.

"I'm impressed that you don't need to rest. It makes me want you even more than I already did." He grinned, already rocking his hips, "I'm so glad we found each other, sweetheart. Now I have someone who'll never ask me to stop."

His hands caressed the smooth skin of her hips, her rear, fingers fanning out to lightly drag up her sides and tease her breasts. He moaned as she toyed with his pierced nipple and played with hers as he steadily pumped in and out of her. The pace he was setting was more relaxed now that he'd filled her baby chamber with his little swimmers.

But that didn't mean he wouldn't start railing her again. No, he was fucking her with purpose. He wanted her to feel him deeply, intimately, and connect with him in a way that few could ever hope to comprehend, let alone achieve. And when she was finally clinging to him, he'd make sure she came hard.
    Lucia Ka’Uhane
    Lucia Ka’Uhane

Post  Lucia Ka’Uhane Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:21 pm

"Gods...don't you ever stop..." Lu moaned airily, shuddering in his hold as he slowly and steadily set his pace thrusting into her from below. A relaxed and tender fucking wasn't exactly something the surfer was used too, much preferring a more fast paced and intense rumble in the bedsheets. It got her blood pumping and her pussy soaked, and honestly, it was the only damn way she wouldn't doze off when fucking her boyfriend.

But that was hardly a problem with her new lover.

He was able to match her stride for stride, making her cum repeatedly as he fucked her for gods know how long. And even after blowing his load, he didn't just flop back on her bed and call it a done deal. No, he hadn't softened inside her in the least, he was still hard for her, pulsing with vitality and filled with another load just for her. Still wanting to fuck her full of his seed until she was a sloppy cum filled mess in his arms.

It was a twisted thought, one that'd been playing around in her head since she'd begged him to creampie her in fact, but to her it was almost like he wanted to knock her up too, his charming possessiveness wanting to claim her so she was his alone whether she liked it or not.

And truth be told, she wouldn't mind that at all...The thought sent a little thrill up her spine, dark and dirty and filled with desire, it was a lust she shouldn't healthily be craving but he was scratching an itch she didn't know she had and she liked it.

So much so that it was almost agonizingly painful for her to go at this pace, she wanted his seed, she wanted him to fill her, claim her, fuck her brains out until she knew nothing but his cock! It'd be so easy to just beg him to speed up, to ask him to fuck her hard and fast like he had been.

But even as painfully slow as his tender lovemaking was, she couldn't help but love it too.

Lu was no stranger to having a man's hands on her, it was a "normal" thing for her and she not so secretly loved the attention. But never before had she been so utterly aware of a guy's touch until now, this felt different...intimate...like he was touching more than just her body, but her soul as he seemed to try and memorize her body through his fingers alone. His hands enveloped and surrounded her, her senses played with until she was in a tizzy on his lap from his tender caresses.

She'd moan as her lover's hands lightly grazed the skin of her hips, just dancing across her flesh in a ghost of a touch as he left chills in his wake, leaving her shivering from just that alone. Only for him to grip the soft cheeks of her rear hard until he'd left marks, dark little bruises forming as he held her amidst his thrusts. But his fingers, oh his fingers still seemed to be able to find her tits as he did all that and more, fingers fanning out and lightly dragging up her sides to tease her breasts. She'd mewled as he'd roll her nipples between his dexterous fingers, twisting and tugging at them until they were pert and arching.

Her tongued peeked out as she nibbled on it in pleasure, her hands joining his on an exploration as she ran them across his chest. She adored the sounds he was making as she played with his own pierced nipples, the little bits of metal enticing to play with every little gasp and hitch of his breath. But she simply loved running her hands over the firm ridges of his abs and clear pale skin with her nails, leaving little red welts as she went.

Her lover was incredibly fit, but in such a subdued and lithe way that you'd never realize the strength he was packing until he was lifting her clear off his lap while still lying down, her juices steadily spilling from her as he lowered her slowly back down his cock even as she wiggled impatiently in his hold.

He'd do this several times, a sadistic grin showing his pearly whites as she helplessly shivered and shuddered, gasping as she took his cock one stud at a time all over again until he was nestled right back in her womb. Each time her walls would desperately try to clamp down with all their might, squeezing and clenching around his massive iron rod, hoping to hold him where he belonged, but it was all in vain. It only meant that his studs dug into every nook and cranny of her pussy walls, grinding into the tender flesh and leaving her cumming from the agonizing pleasure he was putting her through.

Lu had no idea how many times she'd cum while he tortured her so, her juices had long since coated his cock and thighs until they were glistening in the faint light of the rising sun. But amazingly through his steady exquisite thrusts, his load barely had a chance to escape her confines, her gates snapping shut tight as soon as his head passed beyond their hold and ensuring his seed stayed right in her loaded womb. She loved the feeling, the fullness he was giving her, and it only made that dark desire of hers, the wanting to be claimed and knocked up with his seed, whisper to her stronger than ever.

But Lu herself could barely talk, she was a shivering and wailing mess from coming undone so many times, her voice raw and her thighs shaking every time he'd lowered her onto his cock, his head almost teasingly dancing around her clit and southern lips before spreading her to her limits once more.

If she had any neighbors to speak of they'd probably think she was being attacked and dying from the loud cries echoing through her empty loft, but her desperate moans for more and more showed how much she was truly loving this painful pleasure making, and how she never wanted her new lover to stop.

"Ooooooo beau, don't stop! Please, please, please! Please knock me up! Fuck, I need your cum!" She cried incoherently, mewling as he teased her clit again with his head, her thoughts zeroing in on her desperate and darker need for his claim. "Gods, I love this! C'mon beau, fucking GIVE. ME. YOUR. SEED!"

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:15 pm

Honestly, he could keep this up even longer if he so chose.

One of the benefits of being a health nut with diagnosed nymphomania was using his stamina and physical fitness to continuously fuck any lover for hours on end without getting soft or busting a nut too quickly. And the sweet, delicious feeling of being inside his new lover was too irresistible for the boy to consider letting it end too quickly. Maybe it was a little sadistic to torture her this way, considering he knew damn well that she wanted him to cum inside her.

He'd lost count how many times he'd made her cum already and he was only just getting warmed up. Most of his previous lovers would have been begging him to stop and let them rest by now or trying to squirm out of his grip to escape the overstimulation. But not this girl. Hell, he hadn't even been in France for six hours and already she was trembling and begging him for more, pleading for him to knock her up!

Clearly Buster had already outperformed her pathetic cheating boyfriend by a long shot, but he had the feeling he'd achieved that with his fingers and tongue alone at the Lavender Fields. With the screaming orgasm he'd given her, it was painfully clear that she'd never had a lover care for her properly. Hell, had anyone ever bothered to make sure she came?

Apparently not.

But he vowed to remedy that. And so he thrust into her slowly, firmly, with the intent to give her as many orgasms as her body could handle. Her inner walls convulsed and constricted around him each time she came, wailing with pleasure, wiggling in desperation to get him to speed up. The little minx wanted so badly for him to fuck her the same way he did before - fast, brutal, animalistic. It was probably the only way she'd had sex before.

With that in mind, he pointedly denied her. Fast missionary sex was far from the only kind there was and he was going to have all sorts of fun showing her that. And really, who could resist such a pretty sight such as the girl being forced to slowly ride his cock?

Her tanned skin had an attractive flush to it as he thrust purposefully into her from below, her hair tousled from his tender manhandling. Soft, luscious tits jiggled each time his erection pushed all the way to the back of her womb and making her cry out for more. The boy had taken full control over her body and stubbornly kept fucking her at this pace for hours on end, enjoying himself as she came over and over on his cock.

And now in the light of the dawn's sunbeams the image of her riding his cock, helpless to change the pace, begging him to fill her with his seed was too much. He finally took mercy on the girl, increasing his pace but without the brutality. She deserved to feel like she was wanted, like she was needed...

She deserved to be loved.

When he finally came inside her, he moaned and pulled her down to kiss him as he filled her again with a second load.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:57 pm