Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_left27%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_left0%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_left9%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_left0%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_left9%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_left45%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+12
Carson Clemens
YuiSinclair
Ah-Gyul Shin
Chuck Wilder
Cholena Nelson
Olivia Wilson
Chepe Kojike
Kimimela Snow
Aaron Lucus Stepstone
Lissa Snow
Gadiel Halwe
Emma Stills
16 posters

Science: Mr.Rosenweisk

Aaron Lucus Stepstone
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone

Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 3 Empty Re: Science: Mr.Rosenweisk

Post  Aaron Lucus Stepstone Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 am

Aaron nodded a bit, "Well, it's like a keyboard that you can use, standing up...so, you can move around when you're performing.." he said, trying to find something else to say, "Well, it took me some time to get used to since of the new notes, and tempo, but, I got the hang of it.." he said, smiling and sitting back down on the floor.
    Lissa Snow
    Lissa Snow

Post  Lissa Snow Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 am

"That sounds really neat." Lissa said, smiling, her fever making her blue eyes appear a little glassy. "I could never walk around holding an instrument. Are they heavy?" she asked him
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone

Post  Aaron Lucus Stepstone Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 am

Aaron shrugged, "Well, it really depends on how strong or tall you are, for me.." he stretched his legs, "For me, it's not that heavy." he said, yawning. He looked up at Lissa, and smiled, "Ya know something? You have really pretty eyes." he said, looking back at the ground again. 'Gahhh...it was good she's sick...then she wouldn't have heard me...' he thought, sighing. "Hmm, do you like to swim, Lis?" he asked, trying to keep a conversation going.
    Lissa Snow
    Lissa Snow

Post  Lissa Snow Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 am

Lissa smiled "I do like to swim....but I'm lousy at it" she grinned shyly. She thought she heard him make a comment about her eyes, but decided it was just her imagination working. Why would a cute guy like him say that to her? She smiled again. "You're so tall, I bet it's no problem for you." she grinned. "I think class is over....the nurse might have left!"
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone

Post  Aaron Lucus Stepstone Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 am

Aaron chuckled, "I can't swim at all." he said, twiddling his thumbs. "And I'm not so all, I just happen to have a growth spurt of two people.." he said, smiling. He looked around, and got up, "O-oh...maybe you're right.." he facepalmed, and laughed, "Well, would you like me to stay here, or get back to class, Princess Lissa?" he asked, smiling at the blue-haired girl.
    Lissa Snow
    Lissa Snow

Post  Lissa Snow Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:06 am

Lissa smiled. Princess Lissa, he'd called her. That was so cute. She said "maybe we should both go. You took better care of me than that nurse...she never showed back up!" She smiled. "Thanks again, for helping me." she said, trying to make her messy hair more presentable.
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone
    Aaron Lucus Stepstone

Post  Aaron Lucus Stepstone Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 am

Aaron smiled, "Yeah, I agree...it's fine, I had fun, plus, I learned lots of stuff today!" he smiled, and headed over to Lissa. Placed his hand on her forehead, he bend down, and kissed her cheek. "Well, it looks like you're better.." he said, smirking inwardly and pulling away before heading to the door, "C'mon, let's get a move on." he smiled.
    Lissa Snow
    Lissa Snow

Post  Lissa Snow Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 am

Lissa slid carefully down off the bed, and walked a little unsteadily over to Aaron, She still felt a little wobbly. "I'm coming." she said, moving as fast as she could on her wobbly legs. smiling she made it to him. "ready."
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:01 am

Upon hearing that class was dismissed, Chepe put his books away and picked up his guitar's bag from where it hung like a backpack on his seat. slipping his arms through the straps and picking up the books, and the envelope Lena had given him, he made his way through the sea of desks until he reached Lena. Looking at Ah-Gyul, he said "Hello." then turning to Lena, hair getting into his eyes once again, he said "Are we ready to go?" he smiled. "Tesanee will be here soon I'm sure." He loved looking at her. If he could he would have been able to look at her all day.
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Admin

Post  Ah-Gyul Shin Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 am

A boy with long hair......Chepe, greeted Ah-Gyul, and he replied with a polite nod of his head. "Hello." Ah-Gyul returned Lena's book to her with another nod and his thanks, and headed off. He obviously needed to pick up the books he was missing, sooner rather than later--sharing books wasn't his idea of starting off well.

((Sorry for baby post, wanted him out of there.))
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Chepe was unsure why Ah-Gyul left so quickly. Was HE the reason he left? or did he just have plans, like they did...

In either case, he seemed rather polite. He was happy that Ah-Gyul had thanked Lena for the use of her book. He knew many boys who would not have thanked her for it's use, and on top of that would have been hitting on her the entire time. Chepe was amazed that Ah-Gyul seemed so immune to how pretty Lena was, but he had to admit to himself that he WAS rather relieved. Chepe smiled at Lena. He would like to get to know Ah-Gyul sometime, but obviously today wasn't the day for that.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Emma leaned over her desk immersed in her science book as Mr. Rosenweisk took yet another trip down memory lane in the middle of his teachings. It didn’t bother the petite brunette; on the contrary she found some of Gideon’s reminiscences rather amusing. She was however astonished at just how much rocks and dirt could remind someone of specific events in their life, than again dirt surfaced a particular memory of her own childhood as well. No older than eight years old Emma was covered from head to toe in mud -- leading soggy brown footprints from the backdoor to Kyren’s room offering him the mud pie she had prepared, seeing as she was no longer allowed to bake him any real sweets (which was a whole other story). Granted the look on her brother’s face was unforgettable but the fact that he indulged her imagination -by pretending to eat dirt- was something Emma admired about her brother…he was always willing to go the extra mile to put a smile on her face.

A folded paper football landing a field goal onto her opened book brought Emma back to the present. She never received notes in class so it took her by surprise that someone had actually passed her one, thankfully while the teacher’s back was turned. Unfolding and reading the note Emma glanced towards the direction it had come from her gaze catching Chuck’s. He had something to ask her? Well…that could have been a million things, starting with the location of his belt! Delicately folding the note back up she used it as a page saver in her textbook, figuring that the information they were reading during class would help answer the questions that were assigned as homework. She would have sent back a reply to his note with one of her own had she not highly doubted her stealth ability in note passing. Instead she opted to respond with a small nod of her head which Chuck must not have caught seeing he was at her desk once Mr. Rosenweisk released them from class.

“So, you want to ask about classes? Sure!” Emma was honestly not expecting Chuck to come to her about things pertaining to school, but she was more than happy to help him out if it was within her ability to. Picking up her bag, placing it on her desktop Emma began filling it back up with her books. The entire time her attention never once wavered from Chuck. Sliding the bag over her shoulders and pushing her chair in, a bit skeptical (this was Chuck Wilder after all) Emma blinked at him asking “So what’s your question?”
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Mr. Rosen-whatever’s geology lesson surprisingly kept Lena’s full attention. “Fiiiiiilth” and rocks weren’t particularly interesting to the redhead, but when you toss a bit of the kooky old teacher’s life in there it became rather intriguing. At first glance the elderly teacher was admittedly abnormal with his physical appearance and the random eye twitching, but after all was said and done Lena thought Gideon was alright in her book…and she would be looking forward to his next class.

Returning her belongings to her book bag, save for the Science Book currently being used by her fellow classmate, Lena got up from her seat noticing Chepe approach her ready to head out now that class had ended. Freeing herself from the confines of the desk Lena slung her bag over her right shoulder, nodding in response to Chepe’s question, bringing up her hand to let him know she would be ready in one moment. Scratching the back of her head she watched confused as Ah-Gyul make his hasty retreat after thanking and returning her book. He must have had somewhere important to be… and she didn’t even get a chance for one of her witty responses before the Korean boy was out the door. Shrugging her shoulder’s Lena turned her attention to their elderly instructor calling out, “Good lesson teach! You make filth more fascinating than it has a right to be.”

Bidding goodbye to her classmate’s –ruffling Kyren’s hair for good measure- Lena turned to Chepe, a smile spreading across her face noticing that once again his hair was blocking her from looking into his rather gorgeous green eyes. Nonchalantly reaching out Lena brushed his hair away a wicked grin spreading across her face. “I do believe I warned you of what I would do if you kept hiding behind your hair. Are you tempting me Chepe?” Lena asked, her fingers gently brushing against his cheek as she pulled her hand away. Would Lena actually sneak into his room at night to cut his hair? The sneaking in part yes…not so much the hair cutting part. She was actually quite fond of her long locks. Not waiting for his response Lena grabbed ahold of his hand lacing his finger’s within her own as she tugged him along. “Well, I do believe Tesanee is waiting for us to celebrate this important day. So let’s not waste a minute of it.”

Heading out of the classroom Lena stopped a moment as they were passing Emma, whose attention was being held prisoner by Chuck Wilder. Leaning in closer Lena whispered –rather loudly- to her friend, “Nice belt Ems!” before disappearing with Chepe out of the classroom to meet up with his little sister.

Link to--> Courtyard

Last edited by Cholena Nelson on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Olivia Wilson
    Olivia Wilson

Post  Olivia Wilson Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Olivia didn’t stick around long after class. She wanted to get out and enjoy the sun as much as possible, before another storm could sneak up on her. Plus she had been itching to ride some of the island waves and get a chance to check out the local beach. Not missing the fact that Ah-Guyl had bolted from class the first moment he got, Olivia couldn’t help be a little disappointed. Unable to use her reward for her victory the day before, she would just have to explore that part of the island alone. Picking up her school books she headed out of class to enjoy the rest of her day.
    Chepe Kojike
    Chepe Kojike

Post  Chepe Kojike Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Chepe laughed. "Yeah, I remember what you said you'd do." he grinned, the stubborn hair falling back into his eyes. Shaking it out again, he said "Yah, tesanee is probably outside somewhere." When Lena grabbed his hand he was a little surprised. He let her lace her fingers with his, giving her hand a small squeeze. When Lena stopped tugging him along, long enough to pause by emma and his roommate, to point out the belt Emma was wearing, Chepe had to hold back a laugh, before Lena pulled him out of the room.
    Lorilynn Schwann
    Lorilynn Schwann

Post  Lorilynn Schwann Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Lorilynn took notes of everything Mr.Rosenweisk was saying, save for his little trip down memory lane. It was so boring that she decided to doodle. Lorilynn attempted to draw a kitten and a bunny, among other things. She was amusing herself until it was announced that class was over. Shoving her notes and book into her bag, Lorilynn bolted out the door. That teacher was creeping her out. Boy, Leon wasn't kidding when he said there were weirdos outside her home.

And she couldn't believe she was agreeing with him. She sighed and decided it was best to just hang out outside. Maybe get some fresh air, and clear her mind. Best idea I had all day. She thought.

Last edited by Lorilynn Schwann on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    YuiSinclair
    YuiSinclair

Post  YuiSinclair Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Yui quickly hopped onto her feet, stuffed her books in the back pack and then after she flung it over her shoulder she bolted from the class room. She ran through the hallways happily and then shot through the front door of the school.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Chuck looked a little embarrassed to be asking such a thing from Emma already. Most of his life was full of reminders -the majority from his brother, John- that Chuck wasn't the smartest guy around. Sure, he had street smarts and was quick-witted when it came to humor, but when it came to school work? Not so much. Looking like an idiot in front of Emma was not his idea of a good time and it was unlikely to impress her, but damn it, he worked hard to get into Valevay and nothing was going to stop him from graduating from this high school and proving to John that he wasn't stupid. It was now or never. "I...I'm not very good with school work," Chuck asked, embarrassed, but stubbornly refused to break eye contact, "Will you tutor me?"

At Lena's sudden comment about the belt Emma was wearing, Chuck's eyes dropped to the belt. "Hey!" He laughed, keeping a hold of his jeans so they wouldn't fall, "So you have my belt!"
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Emma had never seen Chuck so nervous about asking her a question…she half expected him to trap her between himself and her desk just to whisper sweet nothings in her ear until she agreed to whatever he had to ask. Leaving her blushing and heart pounding wildly in her chest…just like every other encounter she had with him. However this time was different. Chuck’s obvious embarrassment from his question was a side of him she had yet to see before. Leaning a little closer Emma’s hand grazed against his, a small smile on her lips. “Yeah, I can help you with your studies. Just fair warning I won’t go easy on you if you start to slack off.” Emma threatened a hint of playful teasing in her voice. Known by most her classmates, Emma had her sights set on becoming a school teacher after college and tutoring would only help her gain more experience making this set up beneficial for her in a way as well…plus she would get to see Chuck’s gorgeous smile more often and she wasn’t about to turn that opportunity down.

Catching Lena’s comment a second too late Emma pulled her shirt down to cover the belt. Biting her bottom lip in order to hold in her laughter, she smirked backing away just enough to give her a clear shot at the door. Her escape route in case a playful cat and mouse game ensued. The mouse being his belt located around her hip. With all the time Emma was currently spending around Chuck must have resulted in the Wilder’s assertiveness to rub off on her. Her brown doe eyes fixated on him she replied, “Does that really surprise you? I mean you did put it on me after all. If you really wanted it back I would have thought you would have taken it off before I left... I’m rather fond of it and I’m not sure I want to part with it now. I could always offer you one of my own I think it’s even bejeweled!” Emma laughed knowing she had nothing of the sort, but the image itself would be worth the trip to buy one.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 pm

“Yeah, I can help you with your studies. Just fair warning I won’t go easy on you if you start to slack off.”

A slow, sensual smile graced Chuck's lips as he leaned towards Emma slightly. "Thank you for agreeing to help me, Emma. I really need it. Would you forgive me if I don't understand it right away?" His voice was low, silky and hinted towards the seductive, "We might be at it for a while, too. I hope you don't mind spending a lot more time with me..." Stepping towards her as she pulled on her shirt and backed away a bit, he was surprised at her next comment.

"If you really wanted it back I would have thought you would have taken it off before I left..."

That sounded like a challenge, Chuck realized, immediately moving to close the distance between them. Emma was starting to back away, looking as if she were prepared for him to chase her. That was a fun idea... "Do you want me to take it off of you?" He asked, the look in his eyes promising that he'd chase after her if she ran - and he'd enjoy it.
    Kyren Stills
    Kyren Stills

Post  Kyren Stills Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 pm

He wasn't sure what was wrong with him today, but Kyren was feeling a little under the weather. He wasn't plagued by the sneezy, icky, coughing kind of sickness, rather it was just a feeling of numbness he would get from time to time. He meant no disrespect to ummm, whatever the teacher's name was, or any of the other teachers for that matter, but he couldn't even focus long enough to dress properly this morning. He showed up to homeroom in what most people would use as workout clothes, without a hint of eyeliner. Today was just a day to be comfortable and have as little interactions as possible. Even the three odd disturbances that occurred throughout science class did nothing to shake the haze that had settled over him since that morning.

Seeing Emma had put a brief smile on his face, but it made no difference as he had yet to speak to her about the dangerous game she was playing with the mutt. He wanted to talk to her as soon as possible, but in the mood he was in, Kyren didn't think there would be much progress in that area. Still, he didn't want to leave things the way they were; as far as he was concerned, there was too much at stake.

The only way he knew class was over was the telltale ruffling of an already messy hair of head. Thankfully, Lena hadn't stopped to ask if anything was wrong; he wouldn't have to lie to her now. Grabbing his things, he turned to say goodbye to Emma, hoping she wouldn't comment on his mood, but what he saw made his mood so much worse. He was about half a second away from outright snarling at the sight, but he had already decided that he would wait and talk to Emma. He couldn't hear, nor did he want to hear a single word being said. Nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. Kyren applauded himself on his self-control, but if he didn't get out of there now, the school would probably end up suspending him for starting a fight. Stalking out of the classroom, his scowl firmly in place, Kyren intended to go straight to his dorm. He wasn't sure he trusted himself around people right now.

Link to Dorm

Last edited by Kyren Stills on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 am; edited 5 times in total
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Seeing her brother exit the classroom -steam practically coming out his ears- Emma immediately realized something was off with him. She had picked up on it earlier at the beginning of class, but hadn’t had a chance to ask him if he was alright. Now hadn’t been the time do that either. She would need to let him cool down a bit, and go check on him later knowing most likely he would go curl up in his bed with Riza not wanting anyone to bother him.

"Do you want me to take it off of you?"

Chuck’s comment prompted a smirk to spread across Emma’s lips, bringing her attention back to him. He must not have heard her correctly the first time. She wasn’t ready to part with the tatter old belt. Indeed she was fond of it, and wouldn’t give it up so easily. Now that Chuck had closed the distance between them -cutting off her escape route- she would need to find something to hold him up. Glancing at his baggy jeans her smirk grew bigger, luckily there wasn’t anyone left in the classroom, save for the old teacher mumbling to himself near his desk.

“Well, that’s if you can catch me first.” Emma challenged. In one swift fluid motion Emma leaned forward grabbing either side of Chuck’s jeans, giving them a sharp tug in order to free them from his hold. Immediately stepping around him she bolted out of the classroom not taking the chance to look back to see if her plan had worked. She sprinted down the hallway laughing as she head down a flight or two of stairs, carefully not to trip in the process of her getaway.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Having Emma -yes, Emma of all people- grab his jeans and yank them down was enough to catch him so completely off guard, that she was already out of the classroom before he could react. It wouldn't have been a big deal if they were alone, but in a classroom that was still occupied by a teacher?

Chuck quickly yanked his pants back up and raced out of the classroom in hot pursuit of Emma, glimpsing her as she made her way down a flight of stairs. The petite brunette was about halfway down the second flight of stairs when he reached the top of the first. But he didn't stop. Instead, he vaulted down the first flight of stairs, landing in a crouch before turning towards the second flight of stairs. He leaped down those too, landing next to a very surprised Emma. Before she could start down the last flight, Chuck headed her off and chased her away from the steps, trapping her in the nearest corner with a strong arm on each side of her. He stood with his legs far enough apart so that his jeans wouldn't slip down too far, but didn't care if they did or not. His chest was heaving from the sudden chase and there was a look of intensity in his bright blue eyes as his gaze held hers. "I can't believe you did that!" Chuck accused her, though his wild grin told her he wasn't upset.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Emma’s heart raced with pure adrenaline mixed with a tad bit of exhilaration. Of course he caught her, but how quickly he had managed to catch up to her was quite impressive. She thought she’d be able to make it to the courtyard, but now he had her trapped in a corner between the second and third flight of stairs. Looking up at Chuck –mustering her most innocent face possible- Emma held back the urge to laugh at his astonishment in her actions. Her chest rose and fell as her breathing deepened, “You’re fast…” she said managing a small response as she tried to catch the breath she’d lost from the chase. With Chuck’s strong muscular arms on either side of her there was nowhere to go, not that she was looking for an escape. No, she was staring up into his piercing blue eyes, a hint of mischief hidden in her shy smile.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Chuck's breathing was still a little labored, but that didn't stop him. He had Emma right where he wanted her - trapped in a corner with no escape. It didn't look like she wanted to escape, but even if she did, she couldn't. Not that she'd get very far before he caught her again. No, she was going to hear just what he thought about her stealing his belt, dropping his pants and running away. And she wasn't going anywhere until he expressed all of his thoughts about her actions too, right down to the hint of mischief in her smile. "Emma..." Chuck began, ready to let her know exactly how he felt about it all...

Unexpectedly -even to himself- Chuck leaned in, wrapped his arms around Emma and kissed her lips as if they were the only two people on the entire island. It was like electricity was dancing in their veins, urging them on. He held her there in his arms, deepening the kiss and was practically plundering her mouth like a pirate plundering booty. At some point, he was holding her to him with one arm, the other firmly against the wall as if in support. He lost himself so completely in her that when he finally realized what he was doing, he had Emma pinned against the wall and was kissing her senseless in between the staircases. Although REALLY didn't want to, he pulled back a few inches and his voice was breathy. "I...I didn't mean to..." Chuck shook his head, "No, I meant to, just not so soon. I'm not sorry for kissing you, but I hadn't been planning on it."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am