Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_left27%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_left0%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_left9%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_left0%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_left9%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_left45%Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+12
Carson Clemens
YuiSinclair
Ah-Gyul Shin
Chuck Wilder
Cholena Nelson
Olivia Wilson
Chepe Kojike
Kimimela Snow
Aaron Lucus Stepstone
Lissa Snow
Gadiel Halwe
Emma Stills
16 posters

Science: Mr.Rosenweisk

Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Science: Mr.Rosenweisk  - Page 4 Empty Re: Science: Mr.Rosenweisk

Post  Emma Stills Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:48 pm

One minute Emma was staring up at Chuck expecting him to snake his arms around her waist removing the belt she had been holding hostage. The next his hands were around her and he was kissing her- slow and deep, catching her completely off guard. This was nothing like the kiss in her dreams this was real. Her stomach fluttered, and suddenly nothing else seemed to exist in her mind but Chuck as she responded to his kiss. She had completely lost herself in that moment, never being kissed like this before…a fierce kiss that wiped every thought out of her mind. It left her dizzy…no, he left her dizzy.

As Chuck broke away, Emma clung onto his arms keeping herself from sliding down the wall he had pinned her against, her knees threatening to buckle from beneath her. Her deep brown eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes holding his gaze. She was breathlessly lost for words while Chuck fumbled over his own. She wanted to speak and tell him how she felt, but the words seemed to escape her.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:24 am

Having Emma cling to him after his unexpected -but very enjoyable- assault with his lips on hers, made his blood course through his veins with a pounding need to kiss her again. She was staring up at him with her big brown eyes, her lips red and a little swollen from his kiss and her near-breathless panting. She looked as if she was going to collapse if he let her go, so he kept his arm around her and held her to him. The pulse at her throat was beating wildly and her pupils were dialated from his ministrations.

He wanted to kiss her again.

No! He had to have some self-control and get his belt back from her, then maybe they could go over the homework together and she could help him get better in school. And then he could go back home and show John that he wasn't an idiot, and John would finally stop calling him 'Woodchuck'. Yeah, he just had to concentrate on improving himself and proving to John he wasn't a dumb animal. Chuck was more than just some guy that got into fights, attracted girls and played music. He was a thinking, feeling human being! And right now, he was thinking about how nice it was to have been feeling Emma's body against his and her mouth meshing with his own.

He kissed her again, not wanting to have held back in the first place. Holding her with one arm, his free hand brushed her hair away from her face, moving to cradle her head. His movements were slow, deliberate and drawn out to enjoy every possible second. Chuck kissed her until he was certain they both forgot the entire reason he'd chased her down in the first place. Finally, his mind emerged from the fog it had sank into and he remembered. His hand slid down her flat belly and unhooked his old belt, sliding it off of her as he took his time ending the kiss. He held it up with one hand, the other still holding Emma, then ha grinned. "I guess I told you, didn't I?" He teased lightly.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Chuck’s strong embrace keeping her planted firmly on her feet, did nothing to ease Emma’s hold on him. In her mind it was what was now keeping him there…and she wasn’t going to relinquish her hold until she was satisfied that he understood her feelings. She wanted to be with him…even if it was only for that moment. For such a “smart” girl Emma couldn’t muster up a single word, instead she attempted to put every bit of certainty into her eyes, willing him to continue what he’d started. As if reading her mind –or the simple fact that he decided to not hold back any longer- Chuck leaned down and ravished her mouth once again.

The kiss that followed was different. Softer- not as aggressive yet still full of want and passion. It was gentle as if Chuck was savoring every moment her lips were against his. Being immediately taken in Emma leaned up slightly on the balls of her feet melting into his soft full lips. Making their way up the length of his muscular arm her hands rested against his chest, feeling the relentless pounding of his racing heart. Before she knew it Chuck was pulling away –just a tad bit- since her fingers had unknowingly closed around his thin cotton shirt.

"I guess I told you, didn't I?

Where they had been, and what they had been doing moments before had been complete wiped from Emma’s mind. That was until Chuck opened him mouth, his teasing words bringing her back down to Planet Earth. Blinking at the belt currently dangling from his free hand, it took Emma a few seconds to figure out where it had come from. It hit her all at once. The chase, the capture, and the kiss…her face couldn’t possible get any redder as it dawned on her that they were still at school, in the middle of stairwell, with her body pressed firmly against his. Releasing her hold on his shirt Emma pulled back as far as Chuck’s arm would allow her responding to his playful statement. “Indeed…you did.”
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 am

His grip instinctively locked as she pulled away slightly, only allowing for a few inches of space between them at the moment. Letting go of Emma was NOT on his list of wants right now. She was blushing again, the heat adding a spectacular shade of pink to her cheeks. It made him want to make off with her and keep her all to himself forever. Speaking of which...

His blue-eyed gaze lingered on her lips for a few moments, before traveling to her soft brown eyes. They had to be brown, of course. It had always been his favorite color. He could lose himself in those innocent eyes of hers. "Emma," His voice was still a little bit husky from the desire he'd felt from kissing her, "I want you all to myself. I want you for my girlfriend. Will you be mine?"
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Emma floundered for a moment before she fixed on a single fact; Chuck wanted to be with her… The words made her blood course through in her veins. She hadn’t been able to get him off her mind, and sure they’d only known each other for a few days but there had been something vaguely familiar about him. She felt comfortable with Chuck. Safe- like nothing could ever harm her. However there was a twinge of guilt, feeling as though she had been pulling the wool over his eyes. Had he known what the future possible held for Emma, would he still fill the same way about her?

Huntington’s disease – the culprit that stole her father from her- had a 50% chance of being passed down to the offspring. Emma and Kyren made a silent pact that they wouldn’t live in fear of this terribly awful sickness, and wouldn’t turn down anything in life they wanted for fear of what might be… And right now there wasn’t anything Emma wanted more than Chuck. When she was around him –which was quite a lot lately- she was genuinely happy. Wasn’t that all that mattered? She knew her answer before he had even asked the question, smiling she couldn't hold back a small giggle. "Slow down sparky. You haven't even taken me on a proper date yet!" Her tone was playful, but she was completely serious about him taking her on a date. It was something she was looking forward to.

Her brother... he wouldn't take this news well.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 am

He actually had the grace to look embarrassed. Okay, so perhaps he might be getting a little ahead of himself, but hey, he was Chuck Wilder. When he wanted something...or in this case someone...nothing was going to stand in his way. Because of this, most people considered him to be dumb or to have a one-track mind. In reality, he was just very goal oriented and focused. He wasn't really dumb. At least...not that dumb.

"Well, yeah, of course I'm going to take you on a date. I just...um...wanted to, well, call dibs on you I guess. Wait, no! Not that you're an item or something, more like I don't want anyone else to have a chance with you. Oh...that sounds selfish, doesn't it?" Chuck thought about that for a few moments, shrugged and continued, "I don't care if it's selfish. Don't date anyone but me, I like you too much. I'm digging myself a hole, aren't I? How about that tutoring session?"
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Listening to Chuck explain himself - fighting over the right words to say- Emma could feel a smile capture her face. Biting her bottom lip to keep from giggling, she waited for him to take a break from digging his little hole. His words didn’t offend her, actually they were rather endearing. How could he be so charming…all while stumbling over his words. Upon hearing him bring up the tutoring session Emma nodded. “Yes, we should get started with that…however, umm -you kind of have me stuck. “ She pointed out, the giggle she had held back finally escaping her lips while Chuck’s arms still held her securely against him in the middle of the stairwell.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Chuck blinked at Emma for a moment, then turned his lips down into an unexpected pout, his blue eyes locking onto hers and silently pleading. "But that means I have to let you go. I don't want to do that; I like holding you." He protested, not caring whether anyone else was using the stairwells they were between. His gaze on her was intense and focused, as if she were the single most important being in this or any other existence...especially to him. Nothing else mattered right now but being with Emma. Chuck's level of interest in her wasn't just warm or hot, it was closer to incandescent. He leaned in and kissed her lips quickly a couple times and then hugged her tight. "I really don't want to let you go." Chuck murmured into her ear, his breath hot against it, "Can I hold you a little longer first, at least?"
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:55 am

Emma’s heart raced at his words, reverberating all the way to her core. There had yet to be a boy to have this type of effect on her, and with just a few simple words. This was new for Emma. The only “boyfriend” she’d ever had was in middle school, and all they did was hold hands. It lasted about a week until seat changes occurred and a pretty blonde was placed in the desk beside him…plus rumor had it her hands were much softer.

"Can I hold you a little longer first, at least?" She heard Chuck ask as he tore his lips away from hers leaving her mouth tingling. Emma hesitated for a moment waiting for her heart to start beating again. Well aware of the pinkish flush surfacing along her cheek bones Emma tilted her head, slightly hiding her face in the crook of his neck. Her breath was hot on his skin as she answered him her voice a bit hushed, “Just a little longer.”
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 pm

One of his calloused hands came up to cradle her head as she hid her face in the crook of his neck. His eyes closed and his lips curled into a smile of contentment as the two of them stood there, simply holding each other. Emma was so unlike any girl Chuck had ever had before and quite frankly, he liked it that way. She wasn't a shallow, superficial chick that obsessed over fashion and makeup. She wasn't a "I'm going to kick your ass" kind of broad either.

She was simply a shy, smart girl who liked to read. She didn't wear makeup or hairspray, didn't drench herself in perfume. Hell, she probably didn't even realize how pretty she was! Unconsciously, Chuck squeezed her a little tighter as he thought about that. It was so comfortable to hold her in his arms, almost as if she was made for him. Finally, he pulled back and carefully grazed her soft cheek with the knuckles on his fingers. "All right, I guess we'd better head to the library or something before a teacher comes along and I catch hell for seducing a good girl like you." Chuck teased playfully, winking at her.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 am

Teacher….?

Oh, that’s right….they were still at Valevay High in the middle of 2nd floor stairwell. Normally a high traffic area during school hours, it had been pure luck that one of their instructors hadn’t passed by. Lifting her head from Chuck’s shoulder Emma glanced up towards the top of the steps. There was low distinct sound of chattering student’s that happened to still be in the building echoing down into the stairwell. Once Chuck pulled away, his knuckles softly brushing against her warm rosy cheeks, Emma smiled up at him nodding – her head naturally tilting into his touch.

Chuck’s playful choice of words elected a wide grin to replace Emma’s soft smile. After stepping away from him she slowly and intentionally bent over, to retrieve the book bag she’d abandoned once he had captured her. Chuckling to herself Emma gently slung it over her shoulder. “Are you sure it’s not the other way around?” She teased biting her tongue, not waiting for an answer she headed down the stairs, a slight noticeable bounce to her step. About mid-way down she glanced over her slender shoulder, the pink tint in her cheeks still present, calling back to him, “Well? Are you ready for the strictest tutor you’ll ever have?!”
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 am

Strict...tutor...what?

Chuck's mind had quit processing intelligent thought the moment Emma had bent over to retrieve her bag and he'd caught sight of her rear. His hand really, really wanted to plant itself on her butt and squeeze until she shrieked in surprise and alarm. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins and a not-so-little voice in the back of his mind was screaming 'DO IT!!' He wanted to. Oh, did he want to.

But he was able to resist the temptation...barely. It had to be a miracle. His mouth felt a little dry as he simply nodded to her, following her down the stairs and towards the library. Perhaps Emma was right. Maybe it was her seducing him after all!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:40 am