Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_left27%PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_left0%PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_left9%PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_left0%PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_left9%PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_left45%PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+12
Ah-Gyul Shin
Rebecca Clemens
Lorilynn Schwann
Cholena Nelson
Olivia Wilson
Minami Aura
Keylee Thomas
Lizzie Saee
Lissa Snow
Gadiel Halwe
Noah Brennan
Chepe Kojike
16 posters

PE Class, Miss Goshe

Ah-Gyul Shin
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Admin

PE Class, Miss Goshe - Page 6 Empty Re: PE Class, Miss Goshe

Post  Ah-Gyul Shin Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Standing there, the Korean had buried himself in his thoughts, a risky thing to do in public. Looking up, Ah-Gyul responded with a slight smile as he told Olivia: "I was hoping you'd make plans with me."

There were questions he wanted to ask her, things he felt he needed to know. His discomfort had grown when he thought there was no one to relate to before, in Korea and some time after...but of course he wasn't fond of sharing sob stories or his feelings. Just knowing someone could relate--Ah-Gyul wasn't sure, but he assumed he could feel validated through that knowledge alone, without ever having to share his side.

"So the cafeteria, then?" Ah-Gyul asked Olivia. "Do you know where it is?"
    Kyren Stills
    Kyren Stills

Post  Kyren Stills Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Kyren froze as the unexpected weight landed on to his back. Of course someone would come find him when he most wanted to be alone. However, Kyren caught himself before he went of on Lena. Doing so would only make her suspicious, and if Lena was suspicious, more than likely she would make her way to Emma. He wasn't planning on having that happen, so he tried to act only slightly agitated. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Lena?" The question was laced with strain as he stood there as still as he possibly could.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Being lifted from the grass took Emma by surprise, her arms immediately sliding around Chuck’s neck as he scooped her small frame into his muscular arms. Glancing over Chuck’s shoulder as he carried her away Emma caught sight of her brother –a very displeased look plastering his face. It was odd having someone aside from Kyren being worried over her, but Chuck’s concern for her well-being brought an unfamiliar feeling to build up in her chest. Her heart beat a bit faster prompting the ever present blush to spread over her cheeks.

Once Chuck set her down (out of sight of any possible onlookers) Emma pulled her shorts up far enough to reveal her slightly red thigh -where the ball had connected. It hadn’t hurt anymore and surely the redness would fade soon. “I don’t think it will bruise.” Emma assured him trying to hold back her embarrassment as he inspected her upper thigh- grabbing the first chance she got to change the subject away from her body part. “So, about this date?” She questioned, interested in the turn their conversation took. She had wondered when the subject would come up again. Leaning forward a little her hands resting on the edge of bench Emma inquired further, “What did you have in mind?”
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Upon pouncing her unsuspecting prey Lena squeezed him playfully, locking her arms around him from her spot on his back. Kyren never seemed to appreciate any sort of public display of affection… unless it was coming from his little sister, and even then Lena always noticed how he would tense up at the initial shock of either girl hugging him without as much as a warning.

This time her actions didn’t quite get the reaction she had been expecting. Although Kyren did seem a tad agitated –which she had become accustomed to- there just seemed to be something off with him. Oh well, it wasn’t Lena’s business to stick her nose in. Not that it would have stopped her, oh no…she just had other plans that were far more important at the moment. “I was just wandering where that lovely little sister of yours ran off to!” Lena responded while swinging her legs that had been dangling at his hips.
    Olivia Wilson
    Olivia Wilson

Post  Olivia Wilson Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Hoping….?

At his words Olivia instantly felt a smile capture her lips. It was unexpected to hear that Ah-Gyul wanted to have lunch with her. Whatever the reason may be … it was surprisingly an uplifting feeling. Olivia had been out her element, since she arrived- away from everything she knew and loved. It had been difficult for Olivia to bond with her classmates. They were so busy with the hustle and bustle of their everyday lives, while her own mind was stuck back at home with her mother. Although the last time they spoke her mom promised she was feeling much better, she still had this deep rooted feeling of guilt for leaving her all alone.

Olivia’s smile faltered upon hearing that Ah-Gyul had yet to locate the school’s cafeteria within the last couple of days…then again neither had she. “Well actually no…. I don’t know where it is.” She admitted scratching the back of her head. Her strawberry blonde hair was still pulled up into a high ponytail, the ends tickling the nape of her neck as the swayed with her small movements. Looking around the hallway she continued, “Should we ask someone?” Momentarily glancing back at Ah-Gyul she wondered if he was like most guys who were to prideful to ask for direction’s instead stumbling around for hours lost…hell-bent on finding things themselves…
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Ah-Gyul Shin
    Admin

Post  Ah-Gyul Shin Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Ah-Gyul smiled, a little relieved that his offer hadn't been turned down.  He needed to be near someone he was at least comfortable with, and the only one here was Olivia. He sincerely doubted she would get the import of what a short, good talk might do for him--and of course, he'd never allow it to show openly.

"I don't know where it is either, but I know someone who might." Grinning, Ah-Gyul flipped open his bronze-tinted phone and plugged in some information. Sure enough, a small map of the school appeared on the backlit screen and the Korean went through the motions of the pinch-and-release on the screen to zoom in. "So it's that way," he stated, orienting himself and pointing in the correct general direction. "Shall we go?"

https://raiisland.forumotion.com/t61-day-4-cafeteria
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Without really even considering that it might not be okay to do so, Chuck gently rested his palm on the red part of her upper thigh. It wasn't that hot, more lukewarm, and he smiled. "No, it won't bruise." His voice was soft, considerate, and he looked up at her from his spot on the ground, "Well, I'm not really a 'dinner and a movie' kind of guy. We can grab dinner at my house and you can meet my family. We're really close. Maybe we can play you some music and then I'll take you somewhere else. I don't know where yet, but as long as you're with me, I know it'll be great."
    Rebecca Clemens
    Rebecca Clemens
    Admin

Post  Rebecca Clemens Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:26 am

As she considered her options, the brunette suddenly pounded her fist in her cupped palm. That was it! She would make a surprise visit to Martin van Buren and her friend Loopy Lupe. The lunch was so much cheaper there, albeit crappier, but that and meeting up with her probably-best-friend would be good-- they hadn't spoken as much as they should have since late summer.

The two had become friends on the soccer field in middle school, one of Rebecca's first female friends, and the only one she had gotten and stayed close to. There were countless nights of competition, friendly and otherwise, and Rebecca had actually been upset when the two had been split by high schools. They still kept contact and Rebecca occasionally dragged Lupe out to the beach for volleyball.

Shooting Guadalupe a quick text, Rebecca had already arrived at the entrance of van Buren to get the most out of her lunch hour. She grinned, ready to catch up on everything.
    lunch @ mvb?
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 am

Emma scooted back an inch on the bench her gaze fixated on Chuck’s brilliant blue eyes. Strands of her caramel brown hair were loose from their normal pigtails framing her face. While she moved a little, her shorts inched back down over Chuck’s hand that rested on her thigh. She might have shied away from his touch –not use to these kind of actions – had her thoughts not been preoccupied.

The thought of meeting the Wilder’s was definitely intimidating and intriguing all at the same time….Would it really be alright to meet Chuck’s family? She wasn’t officially his girlfriend – not that he hadn’t made it clear that he wanted her to be…and oooh did she want to be with him too! But…but this was reality, not a fairytale. Although whenever she was around Chuck she felt as though she may have stepped right into one. He always seemed to find a way –intentional or not- to make her feel special, to make her heart race, to make her feel like there was nothing to be scared of as long as he was there beside her. However, there was a proper way of doing things, wasn’t there? Maybe she was just old fashioned. She already gave into her heart once when it came to Chuck Wilder – which led to them snogging in the middle of the school stairwell…

Emma’s gaze flickered for moment away from Chuck’s eyes lingering on his soft full lips. Hmm…she could, surely he wouldn’t mind, if she just stole one…. small….little…kiss? No! No! Tempting as it was Emma had self-control. Self-control that was quickly running out!

Ahem… Emma, stop gawking at him and say something!

“Y-Yeah that sounds nice. I won’t be able to this weekend because Kyren and I will be going home to see our mother, but Friday….I don’t have any plans for Friday yet.” Emma quietly responded, while tucking the loose hair behind her ear.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Having a pretty girl gawking at him for long periods of time was nothing new to Chuck. In fact, he had gotten used to thinking of it as normal over the years. But this was different. Seeing Emma gawking at him heated his blood and stirred up his emotions and feelings. Her deep brown eyes had stared so deeply into his blue ones and he was pleasantly surprised she hadn’t removed his hand from her thigh - he rather liked it there, though he knew that if he didn’t pull his hand away soon, it might start to wander off and explore on it’s own...

Her gaze had flickered to his lips. Though he was no mind reader, he knew exactly what had been on her mind. Emma had been contemplating kissing him. That thought alone was enough to make him want to jump on her right then - in broad daylight - and tear all her clothes off with his teeth. Unfortunately, immediately molesting Emma wasn’t a terribly good idea, considering they would definitely be caught and be thrown out of Valevay.

But Chuck was quick to catch what she was saying. “Friday would be perfect. I go home on weekends to stay with my family too and I’m working at the garage Saturday and Sunday, so that works out great for both of us. How about we head out after class?” Chuck asked, his own gaze studying her lips for a moment before he moved to capture them with his. His hand stroked her hair away from her face, then pulled her to him as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue over her plump lower lip. Though he did his best to keep the kiss gentle and sweet, he couldn’t hide the desire and raw need he felt for her. When he pulled back a couple inches, he whispered softly, “You know, you can kiss me too. Any time you want. I like it.”
    Kyren Stills
    Kyren Stills

Post  Kyren Stills Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Lena's admission could hardly have come at a worse time, and it only served to add fuel to the fire. Shrugging her off, but not being so heartless as to let her fall completely, Kyren made sure to turn around and grap hold of one of her wrists before she found herself on the ground. That was the extent of his kindness, however. His face firmly twisted in a repressed grimace, he told Lena, "If you're so worried about my sister, why don't you ask her yourself? Maybe you can ask her in between having a tongue shoved down her throat." He payed no attention to the fact that he hadn't let go after he grabbed Lena's wrist.
    Cholena Nelson
    Cholena Nelson

Post  Cholena Nelson Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:51 am

Luckily Kyren wasn’t so far down in the dumps that he would allow Lena to fall to the ground, his hold on her wrist the only thing that kept her on her feet as he shook her off his back. She hadn’t expected him to be so rough, without the sweeter of the Stills siblings around he was extremely short-tempered. Honestly for a minute or two Lena was lost for words. Within the last 10 years of knowing Kyren, she had never seen him this moody…maybe he was going through puberty and it was having some strange effect on him!

Gaining some composure Lena pulled her hand free of his grasp, softly rubbing her wrist all the while keeping her eyes on him. “Well grumpy ! I think I will do just tha- wait! Tongue? Eww!” her face scrunched up disturbed by the mental image Kyren implanted with his word – walking up on his sister making out with a guy was not on her agenda…EVER! It was so not like Emma, “boys” weren’t exactly the topic of conversation when it came to the petite brunette, and she couldn’t –nor did she want to- imagine what was running wild in Kyren’s mind at the moment. Shaking the unwanted thought away, Lena turned her attention back to Kyren, “You worry too much sometimes! I’m sure she is off somewhere with her nose in book. Tongue free! So, Buck up and try to relax…or all your hair is going to fall out, and then you’ll never have girlfriend!” Lena teased taking off before Kyren could unleash his wrath, knowing how he felt about anyone sticking their nose in his relationship with his sister! Indeed Lena’s playful attitude may not be taken lightly by Kyren, but she had hoped it would cheer him up even a little…although it has never been said Lena cared for him just as much as she did Emma. Once she was a safe distance away Lena waved over her shoulder calling out to him, “Thanks, I’ll find her myself!” With that Lena headed into the girl’s locker room, changed, grabbed her flowers, and headed out into the hallway.
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 am

No matter how many times he kissed her Emma felt as though her heart was about to burst from her chest. Who would have thought a Wilder could be so gentle? Even the slightest touch of him brushing the hair from her face, awakened the fluttering of butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

Although his words brought a small coy smile to her face Emma doubted she had the courage to initiate a kiss, regardless of the fact that Chuck assured her that he would indeed enjoy it…Flushed yet not quite breathless Emma nodded in response to his earlier question. “Sure, we could head out after classes. Should I bring my books with me?” Emma could have face-palmed that very moment, but held back the urge. What was she thinking? Did she really just offer to bring homework along on a date? A little flustered Emma fiddled with a loose strand of hair trying to explain what she had meant with her comment. “I mean…that is if you still wanted me to help you with it since we will both be busy this weekend. Not that I plan to study the whole time. I mean it is due Monday, but we don't have to do any school work, unless you want to... Umm...” Emma took a deep breath managing to gain some composure. Locking eyes with Chuck, she managed to smile softly, “leaving after class sounds perfect.”
    Kyren Stills
    Kyren Stills

Post  Kyren Stills Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:54 pm

A flash of worry crossed Kyren's eyes as they flickered to watch Lena rub at her wrist, but it left just as quickly as it came as she commented on his current mood. He felt a bit amused that Lena was just as repulsed as he was at the thought of Emma making out with some stranger, and he might've smiled, had she not gone on to talk about his love life, or lack thereof. Lena sure knew how to get under his skin. It wasn't that he minded being alone; he just felt it was none of her business if he had a girlfriend or not. Even so, his hand moved of its own accord to reach up and feel his hair, which was damp from sweat. He snatched it away as Lena turned back to get her last word in, sending her a glare to cover up the reddening in his face. He most certainly would not 'buck up'. Turning away swiftly, not bothering to give a response as Lena had already left, he looked for a quiet spot to sit down in the grass before the start of the next class. He found that he wasn't very hungry, nor was he in the mood for a loud atmosphere. Finding shade underneath one of the trees, Kyren sat at it's base, wrapping his arms around his legs and resting his head on his knees. Closing his eyes, he let the silence comfort him.
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:06 am

A peal of laughter escaped him and he pitched backwards, but grabbed the bench and prevented himself from going ass first to the ground. Still chuckling in amusement, he shook his head at her, the dark brown curls waving back and forth. "You're so damn cute, Emma." Chuck said, standing back up, "Yeah, we can bring our books and get our homework out of the way before dinner. I know I'm gonna need some help on it anyway, so I'm glad you offered. After dinner, I'll show you a good time."

The smile he gave her definitely wasn't an innocent one, nor were the daydreams he'd had of her in the shower this morning. Not that he was planning on telling her of those...not now anyway. After all, he didn't want to scare her off. Wait until she was his steady girlfriend. THEN he'd tell her about all the things he wanted to do to - er...with her. She'd be able to take it then. "I hope you don't mind hearing my family and I jam, we've always been playing music together like that. Don't worry Emma, we'll entertain you in style."
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 am

As Chuck’s hearty laughter filled the air, Emma bit down on her bottom lip still somewhat embarrassed. At least floundering over her words had gotten a laugh out of him, a laugh that prompted a small chuckle out of her as well. A tiny smile teased the corner of Emma lips as Chuck gained his composure getting to his feet. It was a relief to see that her dedication to school hadn’t pushed him away, like it did so many others. On the contrary he seemed to embrace it - which put Emma at ease. Leaning back against wooden panels of the bench she blinked her bright brown eyes at Chuck, momentarily reaching up to fidget with her absent glasses - out of pure habit. It was odd for her to be without the protection of them. Emma had hidden behind those lenses for so long, that without them she felt…well… naked! Yes, naked in front of Chuck...thinking about it tempted her to cross her arms over her chest, and the look in his eye definitely didn’t help extinguish that temptation.

So Chuck wasn’t the only musically talented Wilder…well Emma was already aware of this since she’d been present during their little concert in the courtyard a few days ago. If memory served her correctly -and it always did- there had been an older Wilder playing the drums. “No! Of course not, I don’t mind at all. Actually, I would love to hear you and your family play.” Emma assured him leaning forward a little, while resting the palm of her hands on the edge of the bench. “ So, is everyone in your family a musician?”
    Chuck Wilder
    Chuck Wilder
    Admin

Post  Chuck Wilder Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 am

"Just about. Bobby and Joanna are starting to learn, but we're all musically talented in some way. I'll introduce you to all of them before dinner, though you've already seen Terry at our band's practice in the courtyard. He's my oldest brother. I'm sure you've probably heard both good and bad rumors about my family, but you can count most of 'em as garbage." He paused and thought for a moment, then fixed her with a stare, "Then again, you're sweet enough to give me a chance, so I doubt you listen to those stupid rumors anyway."

Chuck offered Emma a hand to help her off the bench. "As much as I'd like to keep you here all to myself - and trust me, I'd really like to - we'd better go get changed and head to art class."
    Emma Stills
    Emma Stills

Post  Emma Stills Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:00 am

True, Emma had overheard her fair share of rumors concerning the entire Wilder family. After all they were the most talked about family on the island…but she always felt that many of the rumors we embellished - twisted version of the truth. In her eyes it was like playing the game of “telephone” Everytime gossip was passed from one person to the other the story changed a little bit. Leaving Emma to wonder which pieces were true and which were fabricated.

Taking Chuck’s hand Emma got to her feet walking with him back towards the locker rooms. Parting ways she took her time to change, take her contacts out (replacing them with her glasses), and fixed her frizzy pigtails. Seeing as it was a little late to eat lunch Emma headed straight to Art class, hoping to grab a snack after school.

Link to -->Art Class

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:11 am