Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_left27%History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_left0%History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_left9%History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_left0%History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_left9%History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_left45%History Class: Ms. Kaufman Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

+2
Kae Ramon
Guadalupe Moreno
6 posters

History Class: Ms. Kaufman

Guadalupe Moreno
    Guadalupe Moreno

History Class: Ms. Kaufman Empty History Class: Ms. Kaufman

Post  Guadalupe Moreno Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:34 pm

"Oh man, this bites!" Kaufman groaned at her desk. It was only the first week of school, and everyone had her running up and about the dingy school doing more work than she got paid for. Her feet were already sore, and the day wasn't even over yet. "Screw it! I don't need a classy teacher appearance!" the red-head cried, yanking her heels off and stowing them under her desk. She then reached for a pair of fuzzy yellow slippers and slipped them on. Hearing the sound of the bell meant the students were going to be piling up in no time. Sighing, Ms. Kaufman ignored all the complaints in her body and rose from her chair. This'll all be over soon. Kaufman silently reassured herself. At least, I hope so...
    Kae Ramon
    Kae Ramon

History Class: Ms. Kaufman Empty Re: History Class: Ms. Kaufman

Post  Kae Ramon Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Kae was already on his way to History class when he heard the first bell ring, he quickly picked up his pace and made it inside the room just as the usual rush of other students started. "Phew, just made it. I hate the student rush hour..."

As he made his way to his seat he said a quick "Hello" to Ms. Kaufman, who looked a bit tired this morning and, were those fuzzy yellow slippers she was wearing? Mentally shaking his head in wonder, he took his seat and made a quick glace around the room. Seems like he was one of the first to arrive today, not really surprising since he was already on his way here when the bell had rung, but the room was already slowly filling up with students.
    Eyree Sutherland
    Eyree Sutherland

Post  Eyree Sutherland Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm

She drove with the windows down, the warm morning breeze fanning across her face, while the radio blared, playing Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, Florida Georgia Line among others. Country music was one of the few things she had missed about being in U.S. territory. All the other countries of the world could never quite replicate the sound, no matter how hard they tried. Several minutes later, Eyree turned into the parking lot of the school that previously she had only drive by. Martin Van Buren was certainly nothing to look at. But who said beauty determined quality? Apparently, though, the bell had rung as students were pushing through the narrow hallways to get to their class. "Guess I'll have to leave earlier than I thought," she mused, shouldering her bulky army-issued bag.

Being short and petite made it easy to weave through the crowds of people practically unnoticed. Her bedazzled braid rattled as she ducked, spun, and pivoted, breaking out of the suffocating mass of people and into her History class. One glance at the teacher wearing bright yellow slippers and the motley assortment of students (including a boy with bright blue hair, which of course, made her feel much better about her own artificial purple head), she smirked. Oh yes, she'd much rather be here than at the stuffy Valevay. These were her sort of people. Eyree skipped over to a desk, offering a half-hearted two-finger salute to the teacher. "Good morning," she greeted, leaning back casually in her seat.
    Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Although riding in the back of John's rust-ridden pickup truck wasn't the classiest way to get around town, the Wilder boys were used to it. Fred, Casey and Raph lounged languidly in the back as their older brother peeled out of the parking lot of William Howard Taft Middle School. They had just dropped Keith off there, the poetry-loving, soft spoken dreamer of the boys having gracefully leaping from the tailgate to the blacktop as the truck had come to a stop. In a matter of moments, their younger brother - and his knee-length hair - was out of sight.

The pickup rounded a corner on it's way to Martin Van Buren High School, taking the turn on two wheels as usual. John's driving left a lot to be desired, that was for sure, but the boys were all used to it and they simply whooped in excitement as they clung to the sides. It wasn't long before they arrived at school. They were all a bit windblown, but with their wildly curly hair it was impossible to tell. Casey and Raph headed towards their class, perfectly in harmony as they simultaneously waved to Fred. They called a goodbye in stereo as per usual, and Fred returned the gesture. He smiled to himself, already knowing how many people would get confused trying to tell the twins apart.

As for the classically handsome romeo himself, Fred made his way to his history class. As he walked, several girls flanked him, wanting to make sure he was in a good mood this morning. There were the usual greetings, offers of assistance, gifts of homemade food and the like. When he made it to the class on time, he simply took his seat and those admirers lucky enough to have class with him sighed dreamily as he smiled nicely at the teacher. "Good morning Ms. Kaufman." Fred said, his white smile lighting up his expression as he set his book on his desk.
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Students of Martin Van Buren had to quickly jump out of the way as Michelle Shiel, otherwise known as Mimi, raced through the halls in a flurry of pink hair. She cheerfully yelled apologies and greetings over her shoulder as she zoomed along, nearly toppling over student and teacher alike in her hurry. With her finish line almost in sight, she put on an extra burst of speed, with hopes of making it before the bell rang. Though she instantly regretted as she came flying through the classroom door, just barely tripping over the teachers desk and ending up sprawled on the floor.

Quickly bouncing back up onto her feet, she took a quick glance at the clock and let out a loud cheer. Any embarrassment over her epic fall disappeared as soon as it came. "Sweet! I made it! And I broke my old record too!" With a happy grin and a skip in her step, Mimi bid a happy "Hello" to Ms. Kaufman and took a sit behind a guy with curly brown hair, not even noticing the glares from a few other girls as she did so.

With her books out and ready, Mimi looked around the classroom with a small sense of boredom creeping up on her. Seeing nothing of interest happening she looked to the guy sitting in front of her, she was sure she had seen him around before but she had no clue who he was, what really caught her eye about him though was his curly brown locks. "It looks so bouncy!" Unable to resist temptation and not really paying attention to her own actions, Mimi reached out a hand and gave a pat at the curly locks, making them bounce lightly from her touch. Her light giggle of joyful amusement drowned out the other girls collective gasps of appall.

Last edited by Mimi Shiel on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 am

Holy shit.

Fred's deep blue eyes had widened noticeably when the pink-haired girl had come barreling-ass into the classroom with gusto. The girl certainly had a lot of energy. He had never seen someone quite like her. She was so...he couldn't even find the correct word for how out there she was. It definitely wasn't a bad thing, just different. And by the looks of where she was headed, coupled by her hand patting his unruly curls, it seemed that his admirers were going to get jealous of this girl rather quickly. He didn't bother to stop her from patting his hair, simply turned around briefly and offered her a charming smile. It seemed like things were going to start getting interesting.
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:45 am

Mimi smiled back at the curly haired boy, her hand still patting at his bouncy hair, it didn't seem like he minded her playing with his hair so she continued on without a thought or care. She was happy she had found something to keep her entertained, even if it was the in the form of the guy in front of her, but he seemed really nice! He didn't even look angry that she was touching him and practically invading his personal space without them even knowing each other!

The pinkette mentally paused on that, how could she have forgotten?! She hadn't introduced herself yet, and he had been so sweet too! She must look so rude. More then happy to rectify that little problem, she took the hand that had been patting his head and held it out to him. "Hiya! I'm Michelle, but everyone calls me Mimi. Thanks for letting me pet your hair, its so soft and bouncy!"

Last edited by Mimi Shiel on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Guadalupe Moreno
    Guadalupe Moreno

Post  Guadalupe Moreno Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 am

Well, I've certainly got an interesting bunch...

They were the most colorful students Katrina had ever seen, besides herself in her rebellious stages. They were polite enough to say good morning at least. Especially that clumsy one with cotton candy for hair. After the bell rang, a couple students decided to make their way in, including a brunette with long hair, who gave her a simple "Yo" as she strolled to the back of the class. Deciding to get on with class, Kaufman cleared her throat.

"Hello kiddies!" She said, grinning a Cheshire Cat grin. "I know you know who I am, but I dunno who all of you are, and I don't think you all know each other, soooo, here's the deal. I'm gonna- Hey you! No playin hair dresser in class!" Kaufman cried, pointing a finger at the girl with pink hair. Clearing her throat once more, she said, "Okay, like I was saying, I'm gonna randomly point at one of you and you're gonna introduce yourself and we're gonna ask you a billion questions on the spot okay? Goooooo!" Katrina spoke rather quickly, pointing to the gentleman with the blue hair. "Go on, son! Introduce yourself!" To keep herself focused, she had to be enthusiastic, and damnit, she was going to be the most enthusiastic person in the room!...Besides Pinky.

And Lupe thinks this teacher is nuuuuuuuuuts! Though Lupe wasn't surprised she caught all of what Ms. Kaufman was saying. Everyone else spoke like that at home. Well, they did in Spanish anyway. Lupe let her eyes rest on the boy with blue hair as she wondered what exactly was he going to say. What exactly was she going to say? Ah, shit! I gotta think of somethin!
    Kae Ramon
    Kae Ramon

Post  Kae Ramon Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 am

Teal eyes stared wide at the scene before him, from the pinkette who came racing in like a bat out of hell, to her smiling and playing with one of the Wilder boys hair like they were old pals. "Wow, she sure is a ball of energy. Pretty carefree too, if she can do that and completely ignore the death glares pointed her way"

Kae was startled out of his thoughts when the teacher suddenly pointed to him, but he covered up his surprise and spoke up nonetheless. He just hoped that everyone wouldn't get too crazy with the questions. "Ah, well I'm Kae Ramon. 16 years old and I work part-time as a waiter?" He nervously scratched the back of his head, not really sure if that was ok as an introduction.

Eyree Sutherland
    Eyree Sutherland

Post  Eyree Sutherland Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:27 am

Once the classroom began to fill with students, Eyree assumed a proper sitting position. She unhooked her toes from beneath her desk, the chair falling forward with a loud crash. But the violet-haired girl seemed to think nothing of it (it had been quite some time since she had been in an American school, after all). However, she still leaned backwards, her hands resting behind her head, though she quickly quit that since it pulled the front of her midriff-baring top up further.

Eyree considered herself to have a good read on people and the individuals in the room were certainly interesting. She didn't feel quite so out of place now, what with the boy with bright blue hair or the girl with pale pink locks, and both seemed like cheerful, honest individuals, something that she could appreciate. The teacher seemed, well, flustered. But she hid it well, though she had to stifle a snicker at the visibly forced cheeriness. As per the usual way of things, today was introduction day and when the teacher pointed to the boy with cool blue hair, her always present smirk deepened. She turned her head to look at him listening intently.

He didn't say much, casting his eyes about afterwards as if wondering if that was enough. Now it was question time, right? "Alright, Kae, I guess I'll be the first to ask a question," she said, her raspy voice light and playful. She leaned forward on her desk, a mock seriousness coming over her face, the tiny golden discs in her hair rattling. "If you're a waiter, where's the best place on this island to get an American cheeseburger? I haven't had one in MONTHS and I'm dying for some ground semi-beef product and dripping processed cheese." While her voice was playful, her curved smile and turquoise eyes were completely serious.

Kae Ramon
    Kae Ramon

Post  Kae Ramon Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:11 pm

"Why does she think that, just because I'm a waiter, I know where to find food?" Given, it wasn't the worst thing anyone could have asked him, but he was a waiter at a cafe not a burger joint. Still......he did know a few places that would hopefully interest his curious classmate. "Well I guess it depends on what you like. If its the regular restaurant chains, then there's a McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, and White Castle in the mall. But for the self owned places you could try Savannah Grill, they have more then just your everyday beef burgers. 5 O'Clock Burger makes a pretty good classic burger, and Opal's Place is good if you like trying the veggie stuff" Of course he had never been to any of those places himself, so he was only repeating the comments he heard about them from his co-workers at the cafe, but he supposed one review was just as good at the next.

Eyree Sutherland
    Eyree Sutherland

Post  Eyree Sutherland Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:04 am

Her mouth twisted in a scowl at the mention of Burger King. But she held her tongue until Kae finished his explanation. The tiniest of smirks curled her lips again. "Ugh, not a McDonalds burger, I beg you. Even Siberia has McDonalds!" Well, just outside of Siberia, she amended silently. It amazed her how, in all the countries and cities Eyree had been given the opportunity to live in, they all had a fascination with American fast food. I mean, honestly, what was the appeal about mass-produced beef and chicken bone patties topped with orange-colored chemicals sandwiched between doughy unsavory bread substitute? No, if she was going to have an American burger, she wanted something that was handcrafted, real thick beef and real dripping cheese. She straightened in her chair, her bedazzled braid falling over her shoulder with musical rattling. "Okay, next question." Her smirk was back full force now. "Would you rather slide naked down a razor into a lemon juice bath or have your mind be an iPod but only be able to play 'Friday' by that Rebecca-something girl forever?"

Last edited by Eyree Sutherland on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Everett Bolling
    Everett Bolling

Post  Everett Bolling Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 am

He really had no idea where he was going. Not one idea. But this hadn’t occurred to him until he’d stumbled up onto campus, finding shelter from the rain under one of the awnings. Shaking his head like a dog, water whipped around him, leaving his hair still dripping. Shaking it out once more, he began to twist it to remove the excess water. After a couple tries, and a few more shakes, he was successful. Despite his damp clothes, he would soon dry. His hair would take a little longer, but it was only relatively wet now, messy but soft from his shower. And at the very least, he wouldn’t be tracking puddles into class. Now then, time to find a map. Pulling off his backpack, he unzipped it and began to rummage through the mess inside. How did it became disorganized so quickly?

“Come on! Where is it?” He muttered in frustration. He spotted a corner that contained lots of black ink. Pulling it out, he straightened it to stare at the representation of the campus he stood on. Water droplets dripped down his face, landing on the paper, and so he held it farther away from his body. His first period was…something that ended with ‘man.’ And it was history. Studying the map, he found the class surprisingly quickly. Kaufman's class. Lucky for him, it was close by. Following the route he’d chosen on the map, he slowly navigated his way through campus, attempting to stay as much out of the rain as possible until he entered the building. Finally, he stared at the door to the classroom. Through the window, he could see the teacher, a woman, standing at the front of the class. He shoved his map back into his bag, and moved towards the door. As he turned the cool knob, he found a sudden hesitation that he hadn’t felt in a long time. Did he actually feel guilty for walking in late? How strange.

Placing his hand around the cool knob, he twisted it and opened the door to find all the students’ eyes on him. Stepping in, he let the door swing shut behind him. As the trardy boy glanced at the teacher, he smiled angelically, as if feigning innocence for his obvious crime. Then he trudged his wet self to the first empty seat his eyes could find; in front of a girl with purple hair that was decorated with strange ornaments. Everett flopped down into the plastic chair, dropping his bag under his desk roughly, and sunk down into the seat.
    Guadalupe Moreno
    Guadalupe Moreno

Post  Guadalupe Moreno Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm

"Wha? Who the hell is Rebecca?" Lupe inquired, scrunching up her face a bit. She knew a Rebecca Clemens, and she knew that Becky did not sing songs about days of the week.

"Rebecca Black is some Pop artist. To be frank, I'd rather shoot myself." Katrina rolled her eyes, making the most disgusted face she could make. "Oh! But don't let my opinion stop you from your decision making. I won't judge you!" I'm totally gonna judge you. Kaufman thought, but she kept up her most polite and pleasant smile for Kae. The sound of the door opening caused the red-head's face to fall as she watched another student come in. "Ohh, how nice of you to join us! Wait, you're all wet!" Racing to the window, Kaufman watched the rain, horrified. "Crap! I hope no one stole my umbrella in the teachers lounge! I knew I should have took it with me!"
    Kae Ramon
    Kae Ramon

Post  Kae Ramon Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Kae wasn't really sure what singer or song the purple haired girl was talking about, but neither option sounded too pleasant to him. "Um....I choose neither" He looked over to the teacher, hoping that that would be the end of all the weird questions he had to ask, but it looked like she was in her own world dealing with a late arrival and something about a missing umbrella? "Great, am I stuck answering these crazy questions now?!"

Everett Bolling
    Everett Bolling

Post  Everett Bolling Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Everett let his back mold into the chair, and he laid his arms down on the desk, appearing relaxed with his terrible posture. Hearing the teacher’s comments, he grinned, lifting a hand to wipe the trailing drops of water from his face. Well, at least she didn’t seem to be a stickler like some of his past teachers. Although, as he watched her run over to the window, she did appear to be a bit frazzled. Was she always so distracted? Either way, as long as she didn’t easily jump at students, Everett probably wouldn’t mind this class so much.

His eyes shifted away from the teacher to explore the classroom, taking in the setup and any posters on the walls. He surveyed the people, wondering what other kinds of students lived on this island. So far, nobody had looked like he’d expected a native of an island to look like. There were many obvious differences in ethnicity, and skin colors varied. He’d come to the conclusion that this territory was just like the rest of the United States; one giant melting pot. Glancing about, he noticed a girl with bright cotton candy pink hair. No, not just streaks or highlights. Her entire head was dyed this unusual color. Well, that was a first. He remembered the girl behind him, with the violet coloring. That wasn’t as strange. A lot of girls at his old school used to experiment with similar colors, mostly because they thought it would make them chic or unique. One other kid stood out with his bright blue hair. That was also extremely weird in comparison to what Everett was used to. The rest of the class seemed like a normal bunch of teens.

Glancing over at the smurf, he replied to something they’d been talking about before Everett had arrived.
    Guadalupe Moreno
    Guadalupe Moreno

Post  Guadalupe Moreno Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 pm

"Neither?" Kaufman cried, violently whipping her head around to face Kae. "Ahh, you're no fun! Detention for you, then!" She yelled, pointing a finger at Kae. The room fell silent as she scratched the back of her head. "It was a joke. Guess it wasn't funny then... Alright, whatever. You! Introduce yourself! Go!" Katrina pointed at her newest victim, the kid with the curly brown hair. She knew the kid was a Wilder, they were famous on the island (Not for all the right reasons) but she couldn't remember the boy's first name.
    Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm

What an interesting bunch of students there were this year. Quite the motley crew - literally - and he wasn't talking about the band. At least there was a good variety, that always seemed to prove entertaining in Fred's experience. There really was no need for him to offer up too much information about himself because most of his classmates hailed from Rai Island and either grew up hearing all the rumors about his family or already new him personally. Or, at least, knew who he seemed to be on the outside. Only his family knew what he was really like and he intended to keep things that way...at least until he decided otherwise.

As Michelle - or Mimi, as she had said - introduced herself, Fred's grin deepened to reveal dimples and he was about to respond when Ms. Kaufman suddenly demanded that he introduce himself to the class. Hearing a collective dreamy sigh from the girls that had accompanied him to class, his gaze flickered over each person there with an idyllic smile. "Most of you already have either heard of my family or know me personally, but I'm Fred Wilder. I'm the fourth son in the Wilder family and have dedicated my life to music and athletics." He said, brushing some of the curls away from his face and shaking Mimi's outstretched hand as he addressed everyone, "I'm sure we'll have an excellent class experience this year."
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Mimi laughed, happily shaking Fred's hand as a somewhat group greeting, still not noticing the jealous glares of his admirers. So he was a Wilder! She had never met any of them personally, but always heard from her parents that they were such a "loud and rowdy bunch" and that she should "be careful around them because they're always getting into trouble". But Fred didn't seem bad at all, he was nice and friendly, and seemed like a great guy. She was sure her parents only said that stuff cause they had never met any of the Wilders personally.

Seeing as how the teacher said they could ask whatever they wanted, Mimi thought she'd follow the others lead and try asking him something. But what to ask? Hmm......................Ah! She got it! "Hey Fred, already made pudding or instant mix?" She asked with a big grin, she loved sweet things after all.

Everett Bolling
    Everett Bolling

Post  Everett Bolling Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Oh, introductions! Joy. Everett thought, rolling his eyes. Would teachers ever put an end to this ridiculous notion that an introductory game must be played ever first day of the new school year? He’d repeated the same crap every year, and had only hoped it would be different here. He guessed some things never change no matter where you go. Well, at least she hadn’t pulled out those activities that had kids find others to initial next to the listed hobbies and interests. Those were, by far, the most idiotic.

Ms. Kaufman pointed at some curly headed guy, and there was a sudden, yet quiet, uproar among the students. Or rather, the girls. Glancing around, he saw some of them were staring this guy down with googly eyes, and he realized with distaste that this guy most be what they considered popular here at this school. Well, he was good looking in a not-so-obvious way, but Everett didn’t really see how he could cause such a reaction from the girls. How…awkward. Everett’s eyebrows rose higher on his forehead as he listened to this guy, and he crossed his arms lightly over his chest. This guy seemed somewhat…full of it, maybe? Something about the way he spoke, Everett didn’t like one bit.

Hearing the pinkette's question for Fred, Everett had to hold back his laughter. That's just so...adorably silly. Perhaps Cotton-candy wasn't so bad.
    Fred
    Fred "Romeo" Wilder

Post  Fred "Romeo" Wilder Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 pm

He shook his head at the question, sending his unruly mop bouncing back and forth. "Neither. Call me sentimental, but nothing can beat home cooked meals. And anyone who's eaten at my house knows my mother's cooking is amazing." He admitted, adding silently, It's too bad we're so damn broke, otherwise I'd bring some to school more often. He shifted in his old, well-worn clothing and asked, "What's your choice?"
    Guadalupe Moreno
    Guadalupe Moreno

Post  Guadalupe Moreno Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Lupe never really payed attention to Fred, or at least, she didn't want to anyway. It was kind of hard to ignore him what with all his fan girls crowding him, and pushing her all the time. It was annoying. Especially since the guy was so haughty. She was about to tune him out, but her ears perked up at the sound of "Athletics". "Ju play sports? Which ones?" The Hispanic asked, raising a brow. It was hard to believe Mr. Pretty boy risked his body to play anything, but he was indeed a Wilder, so maybe it was possible.
    Mimi Shiel
    Mimi Shiel

Post  Mimi Shiel Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Mimi comically gasped at his answer, but pudding was amazing! It was sweet and gooey goodness in a cup! But hearing the rest of his answer she calmed down a bit. "Oh, so he likes home cooking better. I wonder how different that is from restaurant food?"

Mimi's parents weren't really what you'd call "home makers", both being away from home most of the time and when they were home they almost never set foot into the kitchen unless it was to make coffee. So Mimi and her older sister, who could barely cook a thing, usually stuck to take out food or went out to restaurants.

She was more then happy to share her ideas on the sweet and easy subject though. "I like both! But my sister is the one who has to make the instant mix, I'm not allowed near the stove anymore"

Last edited by Mimi Shiel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eyree Sutherland
    Eyree Sutherland

Post  Eyree Sutherland Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Eyree frowned petulantly, the expression looking humorous on her delicate-featured, childish face. What a cop-out, she grumbled internally. That's no fun at all! She turned to face forward in her seat again, propping her sandaled feet on the top of the desk, crossing her arms across her bared midriff, noticing for the first time the redhead in front of her. She glanced out of the corner of her eye at the next victim of the teacher's interrogation, a classically handsome young boy with wild earth-colored curls. The collective sighs and titters of over half of the female population present in the room, however, threw her off. She furrowed her brows, glancing from side to side, a smirk finally curving her lips again. Seems this one's got a reputation, she thought. She grinned at the vibrant haired girl's question. At least she wasn't the only one asking seemingly pointless questions! She wiggled her toes, listening to his response (it was almost predictable) before a distinctly Hispanic voice overtook the chatter and murmurs of Fred's fangirls. She grinned. Maybe her language skills would be useful here after all.
    Everett Bolling
    Everett Bolling

Post  Everett Bolling Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Everett slipped a centimeter lower in his chair, feeling his head hit something on the desk behind him. Blinking in confusion, he tilted his head back to stare at the violet-haired girl, his damp hair falling away from his forehead to lie on the desktop. Spotting her sandals propped up on the desk, then glancing up at her face, seeing everything upside-down, he grinned before pulling back up to sit up straighter. Then, swiveling in his seat so his legs were out in the aisle, he glanced over at the Hispanic girl that had asked the question about sports. It made him ponder for a short moment about what sports they offered at this high school. He’d have to check it out later.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:03 am