Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_left27%AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_left0%AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_left9%AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_left0%AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_left9%AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_left45%AU MVB High School - Page 3 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

3 posters

AU MVB High School

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

AU MVB High School - Page 3 Empty Re: AU MVB High School

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:37 am

This was the first time John had actually seen her truly relax and be at peace, and he hadn't a clue what he should do. Aside from just watch her slip off her shoes and breathe a sigh of relief. Celi really did seem a little too uptight and it was quite easy to push her buttons. Not that he minded.

If there was one thing John enjoyed most, it was pushing people's buttons.

But this was nice too.

So much that he couldn't bring himself to look away.

Drifting closer towards her, John took a seat nearby and began unpacking his lunch. It was a handmade reuben sandwich on rye bread, jam packed so full that it was a miracle it held together. But not only did it hold together, it was delicious. There was never a shortage of meat or protein at the Wilder residence and it showed in the solid muscle mass that the boys honed. And of course, there were some chips and celery on the side.

He was about halfway through his sandwich when he actually noticed what Celi was eating. Was that a wrap from the little corner store down on Third Street? No, it couldn't be... could it?

"Did you get that wrap from Bubs's shop?"
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:59 am

Unaware of the boy's gaze as she let herself relax into the bench, Celi relished in finally being able to unwind after a rather tiring morning with a nice cold bottle of green tea and a small turkey wrap.

Sure, one of the main causes of her stress was sitting right next to her, but John had actually been pretty chill since the whole music class fiasco so the rosette was willing to let bygones be bygones while they both had lunch together. Especially since he had shown her this gem of a place.

"I think so?" Celi answered quizzically, eying the wrap in her hand with interest now that he'd brought it up.

"I haven't quite gotten down the map of the island just yet, but my sister and I passed by it on our way to the school this morning. And since neither of us can cook or had a plan for lunch, we decided to pick something up. Though we only bought one and split it in half, a whole wrap is way too much for either of us to eat ourselves" She explained with a lighthearted shrug.

Since he had inquired about her own meal, the rosette decided that gave her permission to ask about his own. So taking a peek at the boy sitting beside her, she inspected John's own lunch with mild curiosity. It looked handmade, she thought it did anyway, but what really got her was the sheer size of the sandwich. How the hell was that thing staying together? There was so much meat!

"Speaking of which, how the hell can you eat all that? It's huge! And you have sides too!"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:31 pm

Of course she had to ask right as he was biting into the enormous sandwich. The savory flavors of the homemade corned beef and saurkraut mixed deliciously with the swiss cheese that had been piled on while it was still hot. The way John was holding it somehow prevented the dressing from leaking out, not to mention the rest of the contents. The sandwich was massive - even in his large hands it was huge.

That didn't slow him down, however.

Once he swallowed his mouthful, John asked, "What do you mean 'how can I eat all that'? I'm a growing boy." To emphasize his point, he released part of the sandwich to flex an arm. Though he clearly wasn't putting much effort into the flex, he looked like he could crush a man's skull between his bicep and his forearm.

"See?"

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:56 pm

Celi hadn't been expecting the surprisingly hilarious retort from the boy beside her, so a rather unladylike roar of laughter escaped her at John's silly antics. Her poor wrap somehow barely escaping a disastrous fall to the ground as she doubled over in a fit, a hand resting on her aching stomach as she laughed to her hearts content.

Once she gathered herself enough to speak, she looked at the Wilder with mirth in her eyes and a smirk on her face. Not really thinking as she reached a small hand out to rest on his flexing arm, giving it a little squeeze as she snickered.

"Ah yes, now I see where all the protein that should have gone to your brain went" She tutted, her head shaking in mock disappointment at the supposed loss to his gray matter.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:06 pm

"Aww, you do care!" John snickered and lifted his sandwich in her direction, "Want a bite? Go ahead Celi. Maybe if you eat some real food, you might stop being in danger of blowing away in the wind."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:32 pm

"As if, dumbass"

The hand that had been resting on his arm smacked him lightly in retaliation, but the playful glare in her eyes let him know she was only kidding at her jab. Well....partially anyway.

"And I'm not that light, I just don't have five empty stomachs to fill like you do"

But nonetheless, still curious as ever about his supposed handmade meal, Celi leaned towards the boy to take a small, tentative bite out of his offered sandwich.

Immediately, a pleasant trill escaped the back of her throat as the sandwich's rich and savory meat flooded her mouth and tantalized her taste buds. She could now see why John had been enjoying it so much, as she too enjoyed the meaty flavor that was invading her mouth.

As she enjoyed her treat, a single streak of juice escaped her lips and slide down her chin, only to be quickly swiped away by her tongue a moment later. Her empty hand reaching up to wipe away whatever her tongue had missed.

Finishing her bite with a satisfied hum, she offered the boy a smile as she licked her lips and cleaned off the back of her hand with another swipe of her tongue.

"That was pretty good, thanks"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:15 pm

Her little pink tongue drew his interest immediately. And not just his visual interest, but also that of several body parts as well. The heart in his chest beat a little quicker, a little firmer. His palms felt a little clammy and a very specific part of his anatomy decided to wake up. He discreetly shifted in his seat to try to lessen the sudden pressure.

John needed to focus on something other than the mysteries of that tongue. Now.

"Glad you liked it." He motioned with the sandwich, "Now you just need to grow four more stomachs and you can be healthy too." With that said, he promptly ate another few bites of the huge reuben. When it was just over half gone, he motioned again to her wrap.

"If you and your sister decide you wanna eat some real food instead of that bland shit, let me know. You can join us for dinner sometime."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:14 pm

Unaware of John's dilemma, Celi dared to scoot closer to the boy on the bench until she was sitting right next to him, feeling rather at ease and playful with the Wilder now that she was relaxed. Only to playfully nudge him with her shoulder as thanks for the earlier sample, before turning and taking a satisfied bite out of her own wrap.

It wasn't nearly as meaty and juicy as John's meal, but it did her just fine, it wasn't like she ate a lot anyway. Besides a meal was only as good as the company in her opinion. Though, she inwardly snickered to herself, John would probably feel rather insulted if she said that out loud.

Still though, the rosette had to admit as annoying as he could be, she was actually having a pretty good time hanging out with John. He'd showed her this amazing garden, let her sample his delicious sandwich, and over all they'd had a good time of kicking back and relaxing together while having a good laugh. It was admittedly the most relaxed she'd ever been in a while, and with someone other than Mimi at that!

With that thought in mind, she finished her bite, and turned to the boy with a raised eyebrow at his unexpected offer to come to his place sometime for dinner. Liking the idea since it sounded interesting and the promise of more food like that was very tempting, but she couldn't let his little diss about her food choice slide! Wraps were good dammit!

"Hey, I'll have you know it's a pretty damn good wrap! Your sandwich just happens to be tastier is all" She retorted with a not so serious harrumph, nudging him again with her shoulder in playful retaliation.

"But I wouldn't mind seeing what you consider 'real food', so I guess whenever work, we'd be happy to come over some time"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:40 pm

John wasn't expecting her to nudge him with her shoulder or scoot closer to him. If he had been, maybe he could have prepared himself for it. As it was, nothing could prepare him for the delicate scent of the rosette that was nearly cuddled up to him in the school's rooftop garden. The smell of her shampoo drifted towards his nose and a thrill went down his spine and straight to his groin.

To be as classy as possible: he went from half to full chub.

Vaguely the realization that Celi probably hadn't the slightest notion that they weren't supposed to be up there in the first place. But they were also alone and had the entire lunch period to themselves. If John wanted to, he could absolutely take advantage of the situation to get what he wanted. He was big enough, he was strong enough.

But he wasn't that much of an asshole.

Besides, it'd be much better for the both of them for her to come to him willingly. And he wasn't above bribing her with food.

"All I'm saying is that my mom's a great cook." John said with a grin of assurance, "Hell, I'm pretty good myself. Especially on the grill."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:13 pm

"Really? Never would've pegged you for the type to know how to cook, but I guess even a caveman needs to know how to heat up his meat" Celi joked before digging into her wrap again in delight.

Although she inwardly knew that she shouldn't joke about his cooking skills too much, it wasn't like the rosette was an expert in cooking or anything herself after all. Hell, the most she could handle was maybe frying an egg if she was lucky.

The offer to try his mom's cooking though, a supposed 'great cook' and creator of that delectably savory sandwich, was a tempting offer indeed. So the rosette was more than happy to take the bait if it meant she'd get to try some more of that again.

"But I'd love to try it sometime, your mom's cooking that is, cause it sounds fantastic. And I suppose while I'm at it, I wouldn't mind checking out your grilling skills too I suppose, might be interesting to watch" With that said, she polished off the remains of her wrap with relish, and leaned back into the bench with a satisfied sigh.  

The simple turkey half-wrap hadn't even been as big as her hand, and was probably only a third or even a forth of John's massive meal, but it had filled her up plenty and she was starting to feel drowsy from how calm and full she was. The pleasant atmosphere not helping at all at keeping her awake and aware as a gentle sea breeze caressed her face, the slight scent and sounds of the nearby ocean waves lulling her into a dreamy state.

Lazily, she looked over to her dining companion with half-lidded eyes, only to notice his slightly off behavior for the first time. He looked...uncomfortable? Not really thinking in her drowsy state, Celi leaned over to John, her head rest on his shoulder as she raised a hand to his face. Checking his temperature the same way she had Mimi's many times before by running the back of her hand from his forehead to his cheek.

"Hey, you ok John? You're not looking too good and you're acting a little off"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:52 pm

What was supposed to be a laugh came out as a half-laugh, half-snort.

"'Scuse you? I always look good." He joked.

But the way Celi was leaning her head on his shoulder made him want to wrap his arms around her and do all sorts of not-school-appropriate things to her. Oh, she was helping him, sure. Helping his crotch grow and stiffen more.

He needed to take his mind off her proximity and fast.

"But if you really wanna eat my meat, I'll be more than happy to fill you up." That was a terrible choice of words, "With food. For dinner, of course. And I can do other stuff too, breakfast fritters, pancakes, vegetables... you'd be surprised what can be made on a grill or griddle." That was a safer topic of conversation.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:30 pm

Using the back of her hand, she lightly smacked John in the face, grumbling under her breath about cocky bastards and their annoying habits.

"I was being serious here dumbass, but I guess you're fine if you can make wise-cracks like that" She angrily scolded him, only for a small yawn to escape her as she did so.

His annoyingness aside, she pulled back her hand from his face and back to her side, satisfied that he wasn't terribly sick somehow despite him still acting weird. She supposed the only real illness he had was a severe lack of brain cells, but unfortunately, there was no cure for stupid.

Still, Celi was far too tired and comfy now to dwell on such thoughts, so she let it go. Only hearing the deep rumble of John's voice in the far off distance as she started to drift in and out of consciousness under the warm rays of the sun, she didn't really understanding exactly what he was saying to her at that point. Her head was still resting snugly on his shoulder, and his woodsy scent of fresh lumber and his own unique musk only brought her comfort as she cuddled up further against his arm.

Only one last thought crossed her sleepy mind before she succumbed to the slumber that the garden and John's presence had lulled her into.

"Wake me for class please...." And with that, she was out like a light.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:09 pm

John's eyebrows shot up in surprise as Celi drifted off to sleep while leaning against his shoulder. He couldn't believe she'd fallen asleep after all of that. And what was more - this was only the second day they'd known each other! What kind of a life did she have before she and her sister came to the island?

Heaving a sigh, John finished his lunch relatively quickly while his 'problem' eased itself away without any assistance. Once he was done, he packed away his lunch bag and turned to look at her. For a few moments, he watched her sleeping peacefully without a care in the world.

Unbelievable.

As gently as he could manage, he brushed her bangs out of her face. "Celi, wake up."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:42 pm

Celi scrunched her brow in discontent at the disturbance to her slumber, unconsciously burying her head into the crook of John's shoulder, trying in vain to remain in the realm of sleep but to no avail as his voice continued to become clearer the more he called her name.

With a muffled hum and bleary violet eyes, she peered up him through her lashes, miffed that he had woken her up when her sleep had been so comfy.

"What is it?" She bitterly asked, her voice hardly coming out as angrily as she had wanted, and more as a quiet unhappy mumble into his shirt.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:31 pm

"First off, lunch is almost over." John began, letting her sleep-induced crankiness roll off of him, "Second, what are you doing falling asleep on someone you've only known for two days? You're lucky I was raised well enough that I wouldn't take advantage of a sleeping girl. Not all guys are like that. Not in general and not even on this island."

He kept his voice gentle, but still scolded her.

"Be more careful."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:25 am

At his reasonings, Celi peeled herself off John smoothly and sat up straight on the bench, blatantly ignoring the boy's scolding as she raised her arms above her head to stretch her back, shimmying a little in place until she heard a satisfying series of pops from her spine.

She knew she should be taking John's warning to heart, they were completely valid. It wasn't safe for a girl to just randomly fall asleep out of nowhere like that near a guy when they were alone, especially around their age. Anyone of lower standards would've taken full advantage of her situation.

But regardless of his worries, the rosette actually had had complete faith in the fact that she'd be ok in John's presence. Though, she supposed from his viewpoint, he didn't realize that.

"John, I get where you're coming from, really I do. But despite the fact that you're an annoying dumbass, who also happens to be an incorrigible flirt, I knew you wouldn't do anything to me without my consent"

However at his skeptical look, she sighed, figuring she'd have to give him a more solid reason aside from just her blatantly trusting him despite his obvious perverse nature. So fully turning to him, she did her best to explain herself, no matter how much she deplored having to.

"Look, I've had to deal with a lot of shit before coming here, ok?" She admitted, scratching the back of her neck in clear discomfort, not liking having to talk about this shit with him at all. But figuring it was the best way to get John to understand where she was coming from with all of this.

"I've had to deal with a lot of liars and scumbags in my life, and a lot of people who liked to pretend to be my friends when really, they were just planning on stabbing me in the back later on. It's not been fun and to be honest, it really sucked, but because of it I've become pretty damn good at reading people and their intensions" At that, she leveled him a look, letting him know she was serious.

"So I know when someone's a genuine asshole and when they aren't. So despite your less than savory behavior sometimes, I know that what you do has never been out of spite or because you want to hurt me or anything like that. So yea, as crazy as it sounds, I trust you to an extent. And that means whenever you don't decide to be a dumbass and stress me out, I'll actually relax and yes, that probably means catch a few zzz's too"

She raised an eyebrow at him in challenge. "Think you'll be able to handle that Wilder?"
    John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:14 am

John frowned at hearing her explanation, considering how much shit she gave him. He supposed that it was warranted though, since he'd deliberately given her a hard time as well. All's fair in love and war, after all. Still...

"I've got half a mind to poke you in the boob to prove my point anyway, but I'll let it slide if you promise you'll actually be careful around others in the future." He gave her a meaningful look, "I'm not kidding either. I know I can be a jerk, but there are others that'll take advantage of you. And what's worse is they make themselves out to be upstanding residents here."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:53 am

At that, Celi stuck her tongue out at him as she absentmindedly got her boots and things together, not taking his threat seriously at all. "Try it dumbass, I'll smack you like I did when we first met"

But standing up from the bench with a tired stretch and her bag now in hand, she looked at him over her shoulder, frustrated more than anything but relenting. He was just trying to look out for her in his own weird way she supposed, and at least he was trying to understand where she was coming from with her bizarre trust in him. Even if he still did seem intent on making sure she never made the same "mistake" again.

"Fiiine, I promise. But you should know that I usually am cautious around other people, I just happen to know you aren't someone I need to be afraid of" To make her point she poked him in the chest with a small smile before turning around and walking to the door, ready to head to their next class.

"C'mon Wilder, show me where we need to go next"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:05 am

John's facial impression clearly said that he wasn't convinced, but he shrugged and decided to drop it. However, instead of answering her right away, he dug a small scrap of paper out of his pocket. Scribbling something onto it, he passed it over to Celi, revealing it to be his phone number.

"Here, take this." He pushed it into her hand, "If you do find yourself in trouble, give me a call and I'll take care of it."

His tone didn't leave room for argument, but he nodded towards the door. "I'm heading to phys ed next. If you have it too, I'll show you how to get to the gym."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:03 am

Celi took the scrap of paper with a hint of surprise, she hadn't actually been expecting John to be that serious about her staying out of trouble. Admittedly, it was incredibly sweet of him to care so much about her safety, but she did wish that he'd trust her judgement a little more. She knew how to look after herself.

Still, beggars can't be choosers, so she silently stuck the note in her back pocket, following behind the taller boy with a nod.

"Yea I have it, so you'll be stuck with me a little longer"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:27 pm

"Alright then, follow me."

He waited until she was ready, then left the room with Celi in tow. As they walked through the school hallways, students and staff alike moved out of their way. It was clear that most of them wanted to make sure they didn't catch the hotheaded boy's ire. His pace was brisk, but he made sure that the rosette was able to keep up with him.

Once the two of them reached the gymnasium, John pointed towards a door labeled 'girls locker room'. "There you go, Celi. I'll see you inside."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:39 pm

The rosette huffed in irritation once she'd finally caught up to the taller boy in front of the gymnasium doors, her pace had been damn near a jog with how fast John was going, and Celi sure as hell didn't appreciate having to hustle in high heeled boots of all things right after lunch!

"Would it have killed him to slow the fuck down for once?!" She mentally grumbled to herself. It wasn't like her legs were particularly short for her height, but they might as well have been next to John and his stupid tall ass!

Celi supposed she shouldn't have expected any less though. After a whole morning of the dumbass popping up and following her around, much to her utter annoyance, she'd quickly noticed one thing about the Wilder. And that was when he wanted to get somewhere, he got there, and he got there fast!

Her own pace be damned.

The one alleged blessing to his mad dash was that she hadn't had to dodge and weave around hoards of other students on the way here, something she supposed she owed to John's apparent ability to clear the halls with just his presence alone.

But Celi for one, hardly saw that skill as a good thing.

It was something that had been bugging her all morning, and it was certainly something she couldn't have missed with him following her around the whole damn school. But for the life of her, Celi just couldn't figure out why in heaven's name everyone and their dog seemed to steer clear of the Wilder when he'd barely even blinked at them?!

The rosette couldn't say for sure why, but it irked her that a majority of the student body seemed to outcast him for what she could only determine as no reason at all other then pure prejudice.

Sure, John was an annoying dumbass and probably one of the most annoying guys she's ever met, but even she would admit he had his moments now that she'd gotten to know him a little better.

But before the rosette could voice her thoughts over his strange ordeal, mostly to just question him on what the hell was going on, John was already motioning her towards the girls locker room.

With a reluctant sigh, knowing that class ultimately awaited them both, Celi figured her query would have to wait until later whether she liked it or not.

"Yea yea, I'll see you inside dumbass" She said, waving him off without a second glance as she walked through the locker doors, seemingly still annoyed at his brisk pace, though her name calling had far less bite to it than it had before.

Once she was inside, Celi had no qualms about letting her mind wander once again to her earlier thoughts, paying no mind to the other girls in the room as she went through the motions of getting changed. Her thoughts centered solely on the boy who was both a thorn in her side, and becoming a surprisingly decent friend the more she got to know him.

Was she going crazy from his constant stalking? Probably.

But even Celi could admit that her lunch with John had been down right pleasant and enjoyable. So much so in fact, that she'd even relaxed enough to fall asleep! And she hadn't done something like that since the last time she'd hung out her old friend Lu.

No, John was something else that was for sure, and the more she learned about him and his many facets, the more of an enigma he became. One, the rosette didn't think she'd be able to figure out for a good long while.

With a slam and a wistful sigh, the rosette closed her locker door, her head was starting to hurt from this constant merry-go-round of thoughts. So deciding that any thoughts and questions about the Wilder could wait until after class, Celi took one last glance at her phone in her pocket before heading out the door, a single notification catching her eye.

"Well what do you know..."

Buster Neally
    Buster Neally

Post  Buster Neally Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:18 pm

The maroon blur of a dodgeball whizzing by at breakneck speed was just barely visible before one Buster Neally, dressed in a white tank, basketball shorts and sneakers, leaped nearly four feet straight upwards and catching the bottom of the net he'd been standing under. The projectile barely missed him, air whooshing between his shins as it hit the wall behind it with a resounding THWOK!

He dropped down to the gymnasium floor, grinning cheekily at John. "Haha, you missed," Buster teased, then added in a ridiculous tone, "bitch!"

John raced towards the bin full of dodgeballs for another and Buster took off, laughing like hell.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:11 pm

The sound of crazed laughter wasn't exactly what Celi had been expecting when she stepped out into the gymnasium with a new pep in her step. Dressed in her favored sports wear of a black sports bra and leggings, and a pair of gray shorts shorts over top. Her wavy magenta tresses had been tamed to a degree and was pulled back into a high ponytail, while her new black and purple sneakers squeaked with every step as she made her way towards the others.

Across the room, she saw several students already running about as they waited for class to start. Two in particular catching her eye as they rushed back and forth across the court, hurling balls faster than she could see.

The forms of John Wilder and Buster Neally were unmistakable compared to their meeker classmates, who were huddled off to the sides of the room, giving the two more than enough space for their crazy game of dodgeball.

Admittedly Celi couldn't help but be a little impressed at their skills, but she also tutted her head at their utter childishness, especially the ridiculous name calling and the fact that they were taking up the whole damn court.

"Hey Tweedles Dumb and Dumber! Leave some of the court for the rest of us will ya?" She shouted at the two, earning a few surprised gasps from her peers, but she paid no mind as she walked over to the two with a bemused smile on her face.
    John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:26 pm

John was blindsided by Celi's choice of outfit for gym class, so he was caught off guard when a dodgeball thunked him upside the head. He paid it no mind, however, as no one in this class except Buster had the balls to do that. He'd deal with that fucker later, after his brain was done trying to process the heavenly image before him.

John let out a low whistle of appreciation.

"It should be against the law to look that good for gym class of all things." He muttered bluntly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 pm