Rai Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive romance roleplay on Rai Island.

Welcome to Rai Island!

This is a progressive
(Anime Style) Roleplay Forum!

This Roleplay takes place within the sandy white shores of Rai Island, which is located in the American territory of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Rai Island is known worldwide for its remarkably brilliant boarding school, Valevay High. The students that attend and manage to survive its rigorous courses and earn a diploma are highly sought after for their knowledge and talent, seeing as only the most gifted and intelligent students graduate with their class. Aside from Valevay there are a number of schools your character can attend (from primary to college) located throughout the island! Keep in mind you need more than books smarts to survive Rai Island. You’ve got to be strong-willed and able to handle yourself in tough situations… not all the island dwellers are neighborly; it does have its handful of ruffians. Keep your head up, your wits sharp, and most of all have fun!

Poll

Who shall be the next Spotlight? Please one choice per Creator.
Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_left27%Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 3 ]
Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_left0%Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_left9%Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_left0%Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_left45%Shiel's Home - Page 4 Bar_right 45% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Currents News:
Forum Remodel Complete!
Thread Cleaning: Soon
Character Thread Cleaning: In Progress
Any Questions on why your character was removed from the Customs Office get in contact with Hina or Lin. Don't know who these lovely ladies are? Then you don't belong on this forum!
Newcomers Open Enrollment : Currently Closed

Upcoming Events:
Valevay Homecoming
Halloween Party (Invite Only)

The Roleplay's Date and Weather:
Month : September
Weather : Hi(81') Lo(63')
Forecast: Expect morning showers, but no worries they wont stick around for long by this afternoon there will be clear skies for all those planned outdoor activities! Lucky for all you stargazers out there tonight there will be very little cloud cover leaving the skies clear for enjoyment!

Character Spotlight

photo 71c9de1a-5807-422a-b3c6-fc41908411c2_zps9c3fd02b.jpg

Kyren Ari Stills

Hello there my fellow Roleplayers!
Sorry for the delay but "Mr. Rodeo" had too much personality for just one month! Anyways lets kick him to the curb now and welcome our newest and most anticipated character, Mr. Moody himself,

Kyren Stills

From the words of our lovely Sui, "Like a true Cancer, he is moody and reserved!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True this young man is rather rough around the edges. Far from your "friendly" average highschooler. Secluding himself majority of the time Kyren immerses his attention and talent into his sketchbook. However his stoic aura is shaken only when his adorkable little sister, Emma is in his presence! If your lucky (very very very lucky) when she shows up you may even see him crack a smile. And who knows he may even have a smile that makes girl's swoon! But it's usually gone just a quickly as it appeared.

Okay, lets just get it out of the way and say this boy has an undeniable sister complex! Unwavering in fact! After loosing their father at a young age Kyren promised to protect her in his Dads place. He spends the majority of his time making sure Emma is happy and healthy! Also for her own good he battles to keep the Samo strays far away from her. Now Kyren isn't ALWAYS, as his creator may claim, a Drama King! He can be very compassionate and more than willing to treat you as family if he finds you trustworthy and you become close enough with him.

So, some advice when crossing paths with this eyeliner wearing teen. Keep your loud antic to yourself they certainly don't impress him (just ask Lena)! Keep sugar out of his reach, it makes his do very very bad things! ;) && Don't and I mean DON'T touch his sister!
Follow these simple rules, and you might survive!

Now off to the Interview! This one should be a HOOT!

photo 58461928-9a0c-4ab3-a584-c530b9c2501c_zps7ddddbac.jpg photo cb14890b-4187-4bb5-a059-e11134602b38_zps96a7a440.jpg
 photo aadb8926-6ebf-4e68-904e-894096e3bb6f_zpse5d15489.jpg photo adb4db3b-e095-4f1c-9775-699983d9573a_zps36bf5d5e.jpg

Okay, so we know that over the past several months there has been very little activity in the roleplay! But really that wasn't the intial point in creating this forum in the first place.
Rai Island is what brought us all together. It's our home away from home, so to speak! We are not just a Forum full of gifted and creative writers . . . however a place full of wacky and crazy friends ;)
A place where we are creating unforgettable memories!

Even though we are constantly changing and still knee deep in finding ourselves in the world; we know that through the tears that fall and the smiles that grace our faces we will always have each other! Because no matter where our lives take us, nothing will change so much that we are not all friends still!

&& We will always have RaiIsland to come back to! Our Island ♥
Okay, okay enough of the cheesiness!
I love you CRAZY ladies!
tiny heart photo: Tiny Heart Gif GifHeart.gif Always, Raye

photo c832522f-37c1-4d09-ae76-0dfc80c67c58_zps470e2482.png photo 419d242d-a7fa-46d9-be91-1602c229236e_zps53de78c1.png
 photo 969ea55d-c4b3-41fb-a859-374d4e6a7fc8_zpsa49c3f38.jpg photo a7c0fb6e-a8f1-40a5-bf58-6d7f461b4bfc_zps2f0a36bc.jpg

3 posters

Shiel's Home

Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Shiel's Home - Page 4 Empty Re: Shiel's Home

Post  Celi Shiel Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 am

"Maybe you should back off so I don't jump you instead" Celi said, leaning back as John leaned over her, and oddly feeling as though she was back in 4th grade where Timothy Willis used to try a bully her for cash since her family was "loaded". Though this was no grade school playground, and slightly intimidated as she was, her glare never wavered, despite its greatly reduced effect by her blooming red face.

"And I believe it's saying 'Touch me and you die'" God, this man knew how to push her buttons, made her want to hit something too. More often then not his face. John was damn lucky she needed that ruggedly handsome mug of his, or she'd happily give him the boot.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:41 am

He burst out laughing at the way Celi threatened to leap on him instead of Rai Island's sparkly crackpot. And she had said it so fiercely and with such defiance, even though her face was reddening as she spoke! "Oh, I'd better watch out for you then! You might beat me up!" He teased, pretending to be scared of the pinkette. With the look of irritation that she had given him, such fury and emotion swirled in her eyes that he gave a light, teasing little shove and chuckled. "That's right - get pissed off. Wanna fight? Come on, kick my ass, I dare ya! You're cute when you're angry." Immediately, John's mouth snapped shut but it was too late. He'd blurted that out without even thinking - something that most people expected from his brother Chuck, instead of the more intimidating John.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 am

A frown marked her pouty lips, her fists clenched at her sides, more then happy to take on his challenge. If he wanted a fight, he'd get one. She'd be more that happy to whip off that damn smirk and clean out that smart mouth of his. It spit nothing out except teasing remakes about her, mockery of her strength, taunts about fighting him, how cute she was when she angry, stupid smart ass comeba-wait.....did he just say she was cute?

Celi reeled back almost as he had physically struck her, her once glaring eyes, now wide in shock. John Wilder, John "Rodeo" Wilder, had just said she was cute. She didn't know if she should be shocked he actually said she was cute, or that he actually thought she was cute. Didn't he go for the easy slutty type?!

"I'm-uh, did you....I mean................................................You think I'm cute" She finally managed to clearly say, though she was still a little awestruck and her mind was racing a mile a minute and she couldn't believe he had really said that and she had no clue why her heart was beating so fast and why her face seemed a million times hotter and she should really stop thinking right now.
    John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:13 am

"Yes. No! I don't know!" He dragged a hand through the long, tight brown curls just under the brim of his cowboy hat, "Look, why don't you get back to work or something? I need a cigarette." And with that, he spun away from her and was out the door. John headed down the stairs quickly, pulling a partially squashed, half empty pack of cigarettes from his pocket and was almost jogging for the front door. What the hell was wrong with him tonight? Usually when he went home with a girl it was for one thing, and it certainly wasn't something like modelling. But no. Here he was, late at night, alone with a girl that he'd been arguing with and he'd let it slip that she was cute when she was angry.

What was he supposed to do now? From the way she'd jerked away in shock, he knew he couldn't just go back in there now and face her. With a flick of his thumb, the sound of metal against flint and a little spark, a flame jumped forth from his lighter and burned off the tip of his Marlboro. He took a long, slow draw from the cigarette and let the smoke fill his lungs up until they nearly felt like burning. Ah, nicotine. At least that wasn't going to land him in a can of worms. Still, his icy gaze lingered on her house. He couldn't just leave her in there alone after what he'd just said, but he had no idea how to apologize for his actions... Not that he felt he needed to. There was nothing wrong with thinking she was cute or even admitting to it. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

Well... that wasn't exactly the truth. His reaction to her absolute shock, and what looked to him like horror, wasn't the smoothest he'd ever executed. So his nerves were a little fried from the lengthy lack of nicotine, but it was no reason to bolt. John was not the kind of guy to run from any situation, but the fact that she jerked back as if he'd hit her was what got to him. Okay, so I crossed the line. She obviously doesn't like me, so I'll just tell her I was stating fact. She IS pretty. It's not like I was trying to get her into bed by giving her compliments. That made sense. And it was the truth too, so she probably wouldn't be too upset with him...maybe.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:42 am

Celi's racing mind came to a screeching halt as John bolted out the door, acting for all reason like he regretted blurting out his words, for ever saying that he thought she was cute when she was angry. With a tired sigh, the college student thought that, maybe he really did. It was something he said in the heat of the moment after all, maybe he thought that saying something like that, to her of all people, was either off limits or in his mind, a complete lie. After all, the aspiring designer was nothing like the girls he was probably used to, all drugged up, bleached, and walking around in little more than napkins on.

The magenta haired woman almost wanted to slap herself for actually being shocked by his accidental, and apparently false, confession. She had no reason at all to be shocked, flustered, or even flattered that he said something he obviously didn't mean. "Stupid, of course he didn't mean it" She whispered, reprimanding herself for even thinking for a moment he did. Wordlessly, Celi sat back down at her work table, determined to get back to work even though her heart ~for once~ wasn't in it.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 am

Once he'd finished his cigarette, John felt a whole lot better. His nerves were eased, his body was relaxed and he didn't have that little nagging feeling anymore. Able to steadily walk back inside and into the lair of the rage-inducing temptress, he felt as though he would be confident enough to at least not snap at her. Warily climbing the steps, he paused in the doorway of the workroom and looked over to her. Celi didn't look as if she was enjoying herself right now. Gone was the girl who had been so focused on her work that she had completely forgotten that he was even there.

To say he was uncomfortable would be a grave understatement. John felt so out of place right now that he was starting to wonder if he should just go home and come back tomorrow. But then she would be all by herself until her sister finally got home and that was asking for trouble. He wasn't going to apologize to her for telling her she was cute when she was angry. It was true. An angry blush would redden her cheeks and nose, her eyes would fill with unbridled emotion and her lips would form into a pout that was so cute, it temporarily made him stupid. Was he supposed to ask her forgiveness for that? Apologize for being a man? There was no way. The sky would fall, pigs would fly and Satan would be ice skating to work before he would be sorry for something like that. She slumped down in her seat a little, but he wasn't going to apologize. He wasn't going to! She looked totally miserable.

Shit.

"I'm sorry." Well, so much for not apologizing, "Look, I shouldn't have said that. I don't usually blurt things out like that, but I wasn't thinking clearly. It's not something you say to your boss, you know? I know it bothered you, so I won't do it again. Okay?" He didn't move to come in from his spot in the doorway, but he didn't move to leave either. Frowning, he added, "But I'm not sorry for thinking it. It's true, so there."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 am

Celi stayed quiet as John reappeared after his "break", mentally noting that even though he didn't leave ~something which she was thankful for~, he didn't come back into the room either. "He must have really not wanted to come back here, huh?" Not that she could blame him, he had just inadvertently complimented someone he wasn't even remotely interested in. A thought that had her already depressed mood feeling bleaker in the now stifling quiet room.

It felt like millennia before the silence in the seemingly dull studio was broken between them, and not surprisingly, it was John who did so. Actually apologizing for what he had said. "So he really did want to take back what he said, I knew he couldn't have really meant it" Hearing it though, only seemed to make Celi feel worse. She got that he didn't mean it, it was a mistake and he only saw her as a "Boss", nothing more. But couldn't he just let it be? She'd get over it, and they'd be back to a somewhat "ok" working relationship. She didn't need to hear how he shouldn't have said that, or how he didn't usually blurt things out like that, or how he wasn't thinking clearly, or how he wasn't sorry for thinking it, and how he thought it was true, and how-wait what? Did he just say what she thought he said?

Carefully turning towards him, eyes wide yet again, and feeling naturally uneasy after what happened the first time. Celi dared to ask him if he had said what she thought ~hoped~ he had said. "John, could you....repeat that?"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

She wanted him to repeat it? Did he stutter? Was he not loud enough? "Are ya deaf?" He asked, giving voice to his thoughts, "I said I'm sorry for bein' a dick, okay? But I'm not gonna apologize for thinkin' you're cute. It's true, so don't give me any bullshit about it. Any red blooded man with eyes in his head can see it." Studying her surprised expression and her careful composure, John took a few tentative steps into the workroom. She didn't look particularly angry with him right now. In fact, she almost looked...hopeful? He wasn't sure. If he knew how women worked, he wouldn't be dancing around in shit creek without a paddle, or a boat, would he?
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 am

Celi wasn't sure what she should be more surprised about, the fact that he actually admitted he did think she was cute or his way of saying it, then again this was more of John's style then that earlier, seemingly forced, apology. But, she just didn't get it! He said he thought she was cute, but had apologized for saying it too, but also said he wasn't sorry for thinking it. So what the heck did that mean!?

"I'm not deaf!" She just barely shouted out in a mix of emotions, her earlier mood dissipating quickly. "It's just that I'm, well......shocked you actually said...think...I'm....cute" Saying it out loud, the designer just realized, was a far cry from just thinking about it in her head, and even more embarrassing. The embarrassed young woman quickly turned back around to face her work table, her cheeks once again reddening into a dark blush.

Celi had no clue why she was getting so flustered over him simply calling her cute, she'd been given many others compliments over the years, so why was John's seemingly simple ~yet entirely confusing~ confession making her heart race and her cheeks burn? "Damn idiot, making me all confused" She mumbled to herself, her head resting on crossed arms on her desk.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 am

Now she was turning her head away from him in embarrassment? Did that mean she actually liked him? Had she been upset because she thought that he was trying to give her a line? He didn't know. Either way, it seemed that he wasn't in hot water anymore, so it was apparently safe to re-enter the room. Walking in, John caught her saying, "Damn idiot, making me all confused." Oh, so that's how it was? At least he wasn't the only one that was confused. Moving over to stand behind the young designer, John booted one of the legs of her chair to get her attention. "You're not the only one." He said, then reached down and messed up her hair.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 am

The unexpected kick to the back of her chair had Celi sitting back up right in surprise, clearly not having expected the man behind her to almost literally kick some sense back into her overheated and embarrassed mind, though that probably wasn't what he was going for at all. "Of course it is John I'm talking about here" The Wilder man certainly did have a way of messing with her emotions and way of thinking sometimes, almost to the point of making her want to beat him over the head for it.

Heck, she would have even gladly returned that little kick with a few miffed words ~if only to get back into the normal feel of their strange relationship~. But any retort she planned to say died on her tongue at John's simple, and surprising, confession that he was just as confused as she was. "At least I'm not the only one" And that was always a relief. It even almost ~almost~ made up for it when he reached down and messed up her hair. "Hey! Dammit! Stop it!" Well, she did say "almost".

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 am

"Stop gettin' mad, it's not like I'm roughing you up." John said bluntly, tilting her head back to make her look up at him, "Don't you ever mess up your sister's hair or anything?" He was leaning over her chair and staring down at her as he spoke, some of his long curly hair sliding forward to spill over his shoulder. The young designer was so much smaller than he was and seated in the chair made her look even tinier. He was used to taller girls who tended not to wear many clothes - ones who were fairly simple to understand.

But Celi wasn't an airhead, ditz or floozy, so he wasn't exactly used to dealing with girls like her. No wonder he was having a tough time with her. John was only picking on her to try to get her to open up a little more and be comfortable around him...and maybe because she was cute. "What's the matter?" The arena fighter playfully teased, pulling the ponytail out of her magenta hair completely and intentionally messing it up, "Don't you like to play? C'mon. Get your ass out of that chair and play with me."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:55 am

Celi didn't resist as he tilted her head back to look up at him, though her annoyed pout didn't leave her face at all. It took her a long time to get her hair like that thank you very much! And he all but ruined it in 5 seconds flat! "I'll have you know I mostly fix her hair, not mess it up, she does good job of that all on her own" Her uninjured hand gave an unconscious twitch as he leaned over the chair to look at her, the college student stubbornly told herself it was because of the stray hair that fell over his shoulder. Not at all because of how he almost completely overshadowed her like this, his noticeably taller height all the more pronounced as he dwarfed her while she was sitting down. "Damn him and his God damn height!" Celi, normally, was by no means "short" but compared to John she might as well be, and it had her feeling an odd mix of stubborn annoyance and unexpected comfort.

Though the annoyance was mostly winning over as John proceeded to completely let her hair down, leaving her with messy waves of magenta locks spilling down her back and over her shoulders. "Oh, that is it!" She angrily thought, her temper finally coming back full force after that whole confession fiasco. If he wanted to play, then dammit, they would play! "Alright! Fine! You wanna play, we'll play! Just stop it already!"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 am

Laughter erupted from his powerful body as he towered over her. Leaning down, he easily pulled her right out of her chair and set her on her feet. "Stop it? No, I don't think I will. Besides, I don't think you really want me to stop anyway, do you?" He asked, leaning in close enough to her to invade her personal space.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:59 am

Celi gave an undignified huff as he pulled up out of her chair and set her on her feet. She was starting to wonder if John knew she had fully working legs, because this was the second freaking time he lifted her up for no reason!

"Actually nothing would make me happier then you behaving yourself, but that's not likely to happen now is it?" She quipped back at him with false cheer, trying to hold back a threatened growl as he leaned toward her. Not wanting to look at all like she felt, extremely disturbed and unnerved by his close proximity. "Dammit John, do you know nothing of personal space?!"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 am

"Now why would I want to behave?" John asked slyly, quirking a brow at her, "I've been patiently trying to keep myself busy while you did your...designing...thing...for hours now. Kick back and have a little fun with me, why don't ya?" That seemed as close as he was going to get when trying to describe her fashion work, considering he barely knew how to describe it. The sound of muted footsteps coming up the stairs and going straight into one of the rooms just barely caught his ears, but he couldn't pick up any noise after they'd reached wherever they'd been headed. It must've been Celi's little sister. By the sounds of things, the girl had come home and gone straight to bed. Not that it was a bad thing - it was after midnight by now.

At least they wouldn't have to worry about her being out too late. Now there wouldn't be any reason for Celi to fret...over her sister anyway. "And what are you gettin' so defensive about, anyway?" John asked, "You're lookin' at me like I'm going to eat you or something."
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 am

Despite the blood rushing through her ears, Celi also had heard the faint sounds of her sister coming in and going straight upstairs to bed, no doubt tired from being out with her friends so late. At least that was one of her worries taken care of, but now what to do about the other one? John seemed pretty dang persistent about getting her to play with him, or get her to stop working, or something! She wasn't even sure anymore.

"I don't know what you're talking, I'm not being defensive, you just have no value for personal space!" She was lying through her teeth, and he probably knew it too, but admitting that he was making her completely uneasy wasn't really an option she'd like to think about. And why did he even care if she was being defense anyway?!

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 am

"Are you gonna cry about it? Should I call you a wahh-mbulance?" He teased, poking her in the nose, "Heh, I call bullshit. You get all pissy even when I'm on the other side of the room." Grinning down at her in a small victory, an idea popped into his head. He had a little suggestion for her that would get her attention off of keeping her nose to the grindstone. And who knew? Maybe it would even get rid of her stress and get her smiling. Or it could totally embarrass her and completely piss her off.

Either way, he'd be entertained.

"Hey, I know what we could do. You make clothes for all sorts of people, right? Why don't you change into some of those frilly, frou-frou outfits and prance around for me? You know...show me how it's done." John suggested as he turned and headed over to the closet, opening it up without asking first. Who really needed closet doors anyway? Despite the fact that nothing inside the space belonged to him, he dug in and grabbed a bunch of outfits - hangers and all - and began tossing them towards the sloping couch. Most of them landed in a weird heap on it, some hit the floor and one skimpy dress snagged on one of the room's mirrors.

John didn't really give much thought to the care and upkeep of clothing, considering every piece of clothing his family owned was old and had been a hand-me-down at some point. He had no idea that some fabric or articles of clothing were apt to wrinkle or tear easily, so there was no second thought about tossing them about. "Girls like trying on clothes and shit anyway, right?" He asked, oblivious to the mess he made.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am

Celi let out a horrified ~albeit somewhat muted~ scream as John started throwing her precious clothes around without a care, didn't he realize how much work she put into those!? His blatant disregard for her fashions was the only thing that had completely distracted her from her earlier embarrassment, and kept her from tearing into him for ruthlessly teasing her again. "Oh my God, he better not have damaged anything!"

"John! What are you doing?! Those clothes need to be handled with care! You can't just go throwing them around like that!" It seemed though, that no matter what she said, this infuriating man was determined to just keep on simply tossing around her precious labors of love like a bunch of old worn out towels until she gave in.

So seeing as it didn't look like he'd be stopping anytime soon, Celi, now in a near panicked state since she thought she saw a tear on her latest cocktail dress. Decided to just give in and wear one of the dang things! If only to save her clothes from further wear and tear!

"Alright, alright! I'll change! Now will you please stop destroying my babies!?"

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:16 am

Upon hearing Celi's revelation about her clothing, John paused. "What?" The man asked, surprise written all over his face, "Handled with care? Since when is clothing delicate? You wear it and it covers and protects you, because that's what it's supposed to do. Right?" The jeans he was wearing were nearly as old as he was and had been passed down to him from Terry, who'd gotten it from their father. Their father had bought them from the goodwill shop about fifteen years ago. John's black t-shirt was actually one he shared with Terry and sometimes Chuck and was faded from years of use.

They were her babies? Well, shit. He awkwardly picked up some of the clothing he'd chucked and attempted to smooth out the wrinkled folds. After a few minutes, he realized that he wasn't really getting anywhere in his attempt to fix them. So he attempted to set them down on the couch as carefully as he could manage. It was like an apology, but without actually apologizing. At least she was playing along and not trying to strangle him with a neck tie or something.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:43 am

"Some clothing is delicate, especially if its made by hand, and not made for everyday wear and tear" Celi helpfully pointed out to him, desperately trying to hold back a laugh as she watched him now handle her belongings with better care, even going so far as to try an get the wrinkles out of one outfit with little success. It made it even funnier since that particular blouse was supposed to have the folds in it. "Oh boy, what I wouldn't give for a camera right now!" Still, it was rather sweet of him to try and make up for nearly wrecking her clothes, even if he didn't understand why they needed to be treated with such care.

Of course, Celi figured he still deserved just a little bit of pay back for all his earlier teasing. Just a little. So maybe a bit of trickery of her own was in order? That sounded perfectly alright with her.

So quickly grabbing the closest item of clothing she could, Celi started removing the black corset she wore over her blouse as she made her way to the double doors that led to her changing room. Her hips swaying a bit as she sauntered past him, and dropped the black material to the ground, before starting work on the white shirt underneath. She had her back completely to him by the time she reached the last button, the light fabric easily ghosting over her slim shoulders before falling to the ground as well. With a quick snap, her bra came loose, and Celi easily ducked into the dressing room before John had a chance to do anything. A teasing wink was her parting gift to him before she quickly closed and locked the doors behind her.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 am

John barely batted an eye when she took off her black over shirt. But when Celi started to unbutton her white undershirt, his icy blue eyes focused on her so fast that everything else was nearly non-existent to him. It was almost as if time was slowing down as she neared the last few buttons... and then the fabric slid off her smooth skin. By now, he was leaning forward and completely entranced despite his better judgement. But judgement be damned. There was a beautiful young woman taking her top off in front of him and that gave him the green light to temporarily forget his manners and oogle her like any other stupified, hormonal man would.

So he did.

And then she was unclasping her bra and with it his self control started to come undone. He found himself following her towards the dressing room, but he didn’t really care. At least, not until she dropped the undergarmet and darted inside, closing and locking the door behind her immediately. It took a moment or two for it to sink in before he realized what had happened. Celi had just snagged his attention and tantalized him until he was beyond common sense. And he had fallen for it - hook, line and sinker. “Hey!” John called indignantly, “That ain’t fair!” He wasn’t sure if he should be impressed with her tactics or pissed that she used them on him.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 am

"Consider that payback for teasing me so much!" Celi shouted back, not even bothering to hold back her amused laughter from the other side of the double doors "That was perfect, now I see why he gets such a kick out of making me mad all the time" Of course, that didn't mean she'd let him get away with teasing her now, it just meant she'd enjoy getting him back just as much as he enjoyed embarrassing her. "Oh yea, this isn't the beginning of one twisted relationship at all~" She sarcastically thought with an eye roll, seems like her days with John were going to get pretty interesting if this was any sample of days to come.

But putting thoughts of future fights, fun, and headaches aside, Celi figured it'd be a good idea to get changed and give John his little "show" before he did something stupid. Like break down the door and get some payback for her earlier stunt. "Now where's the outfit I picked up earlier?" Finding the offending article of clothing near her feet ~she must have dropped it when she was laughing~ Celi finally got a chance see what she was working with, something she didn't have a chance to when she had absentmindedly picked it up on her way to the dressing room earlier.

"Oh my god......" The "clothing" that she held was really a lacy, black and red, almost completely see-through, tight little slip of a number that she had made many moons ago for a designing class she now officially hated with every fiber of her being. "Why the hell did I have to pick up this of all things?!" Oh God, if she wore this, it'd seem like she was teasing John even further. And she did not know if she wanted to test that mans patience, especially after what she just pulled.

"But it's not like I can just walk out of here!" Celi, so into her teasing, had completely forgot her shirt ~and more importantly her bra~ out in the work room where John currently was, and there was no way in hell that she was willing to step out there without a top on! Not to mention there wasn't a damn thing in the dressing room she could use to cover up with, well, aside from the risque piece in her hand.

Looking down at the lacy slip with a mix of dread and resignation, Celi heaved a sigh as she removed the only article of clothing she had left ~her skinny jeans~ and slipped into the tight little number, praying that she wouldn't die from embarrassment from all this. "I can't believe I'm doing this" Celi mutter to herself, now decked out in black and red lace. She tried to tell herself it was no big deal, she had modeled before ~albeit never any lingerie~ but she could totally do this! It was all about confidence and not showing fear! "Easier said then done when faced with a ticked off Wilder" She shook her head of those thoughts, Celi didn't know what would happen but she couldn't stay in here forever, so steeling her nerves, the young designer prepared herself to face the Wilder on the other side of those doors.

"Ok, I'm all changed" She called out to John, looking a heck of a lot more confident then she felt right now. Standing tall in bright red heels and thigh-highs, Celi squared her shoulders as she faced the sometimes infuriating man while dressed in an almost see-through lace dress.

John
    John "Rodeo" Wilder

Post  John "Rodeo" Wilder Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 am

John had been pacing back and forth as she was changing in that little dressing room, still trying to decide whether he should be angry with her or not. On one hand, he totally deserved it. But that didn't make it okay to tease him like that! Then again, she'd gotten a glimpse of him stark naked, so he had no right to say she was being unfair. Celi was absolutely entitled to getting revenge in the exact way she had and there was nothing he could do about it. Maybe he should lighten up on her?

Nah...

Besides, he liked teasing her until she wanted to strangle him. She was so pretty when she was mad at him. As the sound of the doors opening reached him, he turned and froze in place when he saw her. Was that delicate bit of fabric what he thought it was? With a start, he realized it was. A negligee, or something like it. It was tiny, mostly see-through and looked incredibly soft. It also looked like something that probably stood no chance against a man like him. It also looked like it wanted John to rip it from her body and toss it on the floor.

She had been standing before him with confidence, but he was across the floor in a few strides and backing her straight into a corner of the dressing room. Unable to look away or stop himself, John had her back to the wall with a powerful arm on either side of her, effectively trapping her there. A little voice in the back of his mind screamed at him to come to his senses and that he shouldn't do anything rash. He wanted to tell that little voice where it could go, but it did have a point. As things were, he'd pinned Celi to the wall, had his face only a scant couple of inches from her own and was looking like he'd jump her right then and there. It was taking a hell of a lot of willpower not to do that right now, but he was barely managing to keep his hands to himself. His mouth was dry, his teeth clamped tightly shut and the muscles in his arms locked.
    Celi Shiel
    Celi Shiel

Post  Celi Shiel Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 am

Celi wasn't sure what to expect as John backed her up right back into the dressing room, looking remarkably similar to a hungry wolf as he stared her down with his icy blue eyes. With a strong arm to either side of her, the young designer had no way of escaping. Though she wasn't sure she would even dare try to get away right now, what with the way he was looking at her. Like he would give anything to simply rip off her barely-there outfit and have his way with her. The very idea had her shivering, but from what, she didn't know.

With her pinned to the wall, and his face but a few inches from her own, Celi couldn't help but squirm a little under his penetrating gaze. His jaw clenched shut, the muscles in his arms flexing and unflexing as he willed them to stay in place, it all made the normally spirited young woman feel incredibly vulnerable. It didn't help that her attire did little to cover her, and her cheeks, a brilliant shade of red, gave away her embarrassment over his hungry look. Her arms were unconsciously crossed across her chest, in a small attempt to help steady her currently off balance world.

"Uh...John?" She questioned, slightly curious if this was all just one of his teasing pranks gone too far, or something else.

Last edited by Celi Shiel on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:17 am